Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg...seriously the stuff of nightmares...at around 15:22 of Vlogmas Special, she ignores her mother's offer of extra flour for the pasta dough and says something along the lines of, "do you think the secret is that you refrigerate it?" and literally eye-f*cks the camera in such a disturbingly creepy way. Even Ginette sounded disturbed at the spooky behavior 😳
I got really weird vibes when watching that part. She seems very passive aggressive and there’s not even anyone around except just mama G.

Reactions: 14
I came here to see if there were any other comments about her wearing her new PJs out of the plastic bag. IDK, I always wash new clothes first before putting them on my body. 🤷‍♀️

Also, that entryway is already looking like a hot mess! I guess we know where she got her clutter-y ways from. How can these two "ladies" always manage to make any place they live in look like a dump?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 363099

What on earth???

She seems to wear her clothes (sweater and pajamas) immediately after unboxing, which to me, is very gross. I prefer to wash them first. Especially nowadays with covid. These clothes came from a factory and has been everywhere....
Omg, that's bloody hideous. She should pair this coat with her hooker Valentino rockstuds in hot pink and her plastic tartan Chanel Boy bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Omg, that's bloody hideous. She should pair this coat with her hooker Valentino rockstuds in hot pink and her plastic tartan Chanel Boy bag.
She always looks so cheap, and her bad hygiene only exacerbates that when she’s rocking her greasy hair or unwashed clothing. I can’t believe she doesn’t wash new clothes before wearing them, especially during Covid. Eleonore Lecocq needs a stylist and psychiatrist.

Reactions: 11
Why are her bra cups sticking out like that?
It happens when there's not enough to fill them out. I saw an explanation once, where there are different shapes of breasts, and the "bottom heavy ones" might not be plump enough up top to keep the cups from gaping. It can be mitigated by getting a balconette bra instead of the usual style.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And yet she seems to be trying to prove us wrong by including a whole clip where her mom is explaining the dough in the mixer to her in French. I wonder if Smelle coached G to do that? 🤔
I suspect that's normal for them at home. My grandma and her parents/sister came to the US when she was 14. According to my mom they always spoke their native language at home. After my great grandma died my grandma would still sometimes talk to my mom in her native language but that was only when my brother and I were little and they didnt want us to know what they were talking about. And my grandma would switch back and forth like G did. It has been so long my grandma just speaks english at home now.

She always looks so cheap, and her bad hygiene only exacerbates that when she’s rocking her greasy hair or unwashed clothing. I can’t believe she doesn’t wash new clothes before wearing them, especially during Covid. Eleonore Lecocq needs a stylist and psychiatrist.
I love how she even goes on about how the jacket "doesn't have that tacky look some faux fur has". Honestly a cropped solid colored faux fur jacket would've looked so much better.

That length drowned her and the leopard overwhelmed her. I'm elle's height and a little thinner I'd never wear something that it just doesn't work for people on the shorter and simmer side. It just ages her

I suspect that's normal for them at home. My grandma and her parents/sister came to the US when she was 14. According to my mom they always spoke their native language at home. After my great grandma died my grandma would still sometimes talk to my mom in her native language but that was only when my brother and I were little and they didnt want us to know what they were talking about. And my grandma would switch back and forth like G did. It has been so long my grandma just speaks english at home now.

I love how she even goes on about how the jacket "doesn't have that tacky look some faux fur has". Honestly a cropped solid colored faux fur jacket would've looked so much better.

That length drowned her and the leopard overwhelmed her. I'm elle's height and a little thinner I'd never wear something that it just doesn't work for people on the shorter and simmer side. It just ages her
She has no fashion sense (or common sense)! That coat is hideous and might look ok on someone very tall but you’re completely right that it drowns her because she’s short. It also makes her look even more matronly than usual. She already has Ginette’a body shape, which is prone to looking that way, and choosing such unflattering pieces makes it worse.

Reactions: 17
That coat looked awful on her frame. I especially loved the comment about her looking like a full-on mafia wife! 🤣🤣🤣 I couldn’t agree more!

And why does she need yet another coat? She doesn’t have like 12 already? She needs it because she needs to feed her insecurities and she is going to wear the coat on a date and, in her mind, the coat is going to make her date love her. I can’t wait to see what handbag she pairs it with!

Why is she opening so many packages on Christmas eve/day that she bought herself? Anyone else find that odd? Kind of goes to show how often she shops — opening packages is just an everyday thing for her. She didn’t even remember what she had ordered from Nordstrom. Meanwhile, 2020 was the best year to not shop!

On her mom speaking French, it sounded very natural to me and you can tell she does it often (i.e., this was not out of character for her — it’s evident it’s the language she’s most comfortable with) but, of course, Elle purposely left that in so everyone will know she is at least proficient in French.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I came here to see if there were any other comments about her wearing her new PJs out of the plastic bag. IDK, I always wash new clothes first before putting them on my body. 🤷‍♀️
Me too. She did the same thing in the Nordstrom anniversary sale video. She said she got "overheated" shopping in the store, so she changed into one of the new dresses.

Reactions: 7
She looks pissed/grumpy when she’s making the pasta
Gives me a feeling like she’s trying very hard to make a point how domestic she is
Maybe she was simply missing the companionship of Philip, her trusty mate aka pasta machine

• Haha
I’m actually surprised she got another coat, a super thick one at that. It’s not like she needs it; it doesn’t get that cold in Seattle, plus she did fine with all the other coats she had/has from her years in Vancouver!

I can just imagine how eccentric she would look walking down the street in that hideous coat while everyone is dressed normally and staring at her. In her mind she is probably thinking that they’re admiring or are envious of her European beauty. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has zero reason for a new coat. All her Vancouver coats would be fine in Seattle.

Also caring for faux fur isn't super easy. If you get caught in a down pour you need to blot the water out and I find brushing it as it is air drying is the only way to keep it from looking matted. She's not going to enjoy caring for that in rainy Seattle. Or her coat is going to look like a mess after a few rain storms.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 363099

What on earth???

She seems to wear her clothes (sweater and pajamas) immediately after unboxing, which to me, is very gross. I prefer to wash them first. Especially nowadays with covid. These clothes came from a factory and has been everywhere....
that coat provides another great example why smelle’s followers should NEVER ever listen her fashion advice. It is ugly, it looks like it’s from the 80s that a 50- 60-yo woman would wear

• Heart
I’m actually surprised she got another coat, a super thick one at that. It’s not like she needs it; it doesn’t get that cold in Seattle, plus she did fine with all the other coats she had/has from her years in Vancouver!

I can just imagine how eccentric she would look walking down the street in that hideous coat while everyone is dressed normally and staring at her. In her mind she is probably thinking that they’re admiring or are envious of her European beauty. 😂
Where I come from, her look would be referred to as 'all fur coat and no knickers'. In Elle's case, that's literally true.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
that coat provides another great example why smelle’s followers should NEVER ever listen her fashion advice. It is ugly, it looks like it’s from the 80s that a 50- 60-yo woman would wear
Yep.
4A4730F3-CBF6-4411-9F11-67004A09F27A.jpeg

ETA: I actually find actress Katey Segal to be very attractive and more so than Eleanor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She has no fashion sense (or common sense)! That coat is hideous and might look ok on someone very tall but you’re completely right that it drowns her because she’s short. It also makes her look even more matronly than usual. She already has Ginette’a body shape, which is prone to looking that way, and choosing such unflattering pieces makes it worse.
I agree the coat would only look good on a very tall and slender woman. Paired with a black turtleneck, some black trousers, boots. Otherwise it looks straight out of a hooker's or an eccentric granny's closet.

I haven't watched her latest vlog. Did she say the coat is 'luxurious' and 'beautiful'? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree the coat would only look good on a very tall and slender woman. Paired with a black turtleneck, some black trousers, boots. Otherwise it looks straight out of a hooker's or an eccentric granny's closet.

I haven't watched her latest vlog. Did she say the coat is 'luxurious' and 'beautiful'? 😂
I completely agree! This kind of look, which has everything you mentioned except for the turtleneck, actually works. You don't even have to be super thin, as long as you're tall enough that the coat doesn't drown you:

1609259645384.png

Instead we get this (with blurry images to boot because Smelle doesn't know how to use her camera):

1609259594853.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.