Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first one for me. Basically tells her life right now in one sentence.

Reactions: 5
Removing option #3 due to confusion with grammar. 🤣

All jokes aside, it looks like #1 is everyone’s favorite so far.

Reactions: 6
Ladies it's that time again, where we vote on the next thread title. Here are the suggestions we've received so far:

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle
  2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 No return policy and no sperm wasted. This one wants any Seattle Joe to be her baby's daddy
  3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Almost attorney whose a granny in the streets and a freak in the sheets (made some minor adjustments to this one due to required tattle format)

Please vote on your favorite one! If we don't get enough responses in time, I'll just go with the one with the most upvotes originally (#1 was an overwhelming favorite).
Number ONE! Runner up would be #3.

Also if anyone has any poll ideas, please share those as well!
Maybe poll how many dates she'll go on in the next month!

• Haha
Ladies it's that time again, where we vote on the next thread title. Here are the suggestions we've received so far:

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle
  2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 No return policy and no sperm wasted. This one wants any Seattle Joe to be her baby's daddy
  3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Almost attorney whose a granny in the streets and a freak in the sheets (made some minor adjustments to this one due to required tattle format)

Please vote on your favorite one! If we don't get enough responses in time, I'll just go with the one with the most upvotes originally (#1 was an overwhelming favorite).
#1 for me!

Reactions: 3
Given her lengthy silence I actually think she’s studying for the bar. Man she really is committed to calling Seattle her “home”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.