Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she's spent a fortune (an ongoing one too by the looks of it) on plastic surgery and cosmetics, and she's still cross-eyed, looks like a grandma, and average on a good day without makeup. She's also kept her scary lip dip (was that impossible to fix?). I'm convinced one of the main reasons she's so physically unattractive is because she's a terrible person. The lying, deceitful, and selfish ways are really showing up in her features. She is the most hard-faced 30 something that I know.
All those procedures helped her look better a few years ago, but as she ages - not so much. Time is catching up with her!

Did anyone else notice she was wearing a necklace with two hearts at 7:02? Plus her unhinged behavior - She definitely has a new victim.

Even if she gets to the point of getting a ring, experience tells us, the guy can still break it off! :ROFLMAO: Then there is divorce - will she ever really "lock" a man? Although I hope she does for content purposes.

Reactions: 13
All those procedures helped her look better a few years ago, but as she ages - not so much. Time is catching up with her!

Did anyone else notice she was wearing a necklace with two hearts at 7:02? Plus her unhinged behavior - She definitely has a new victim.

Even if she gets to the point of getting a ring, experience tells us, the guy can still break it off! :ROFLMAO: Then there is divorce - will she ever really "lock" a man? Although I hope she does for content purposes.
I don't think Elle cares about breaking it off once she pops out a kid or 2 and lives a life of comfort afterwards. She cares more about the wedding than the marriage I think. Hence all her planning for her big day with Rick and he's not much of a catch.

I wonder if the necklace is a gift from her new guy. Guess he's probably richer than Rick - who can't even afford a TV stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At one point I thought she said "couch 22." 😂 Then I realize it's in line with how she says "clawsic." Why does she talk so strangely? What kind of accent is this?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1609025262771.png

:ROFLMAO:
Why does she like her brows so thick but also they're too short. Theres too much space in between and they could extend a bit at the ends and actually be shaped too. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 360768
:ROFLMAO:
Why does she like her brows so thick but also they're too short. Theres too much space in between and they could extend a bit at the ends and actually be shaped too. lol
Wow. If she was a halfway decent lawyer she would sue Joe for damages incurred when he walked out on her. She was always painted, but so much of the cute she had in the Joe era has shriveled up and gone away forever.

The people who say she really wears her misery are so right. It takes an even greater degree of detachment from reality to believe she can trade how she looks now for $5000 a month of shopping plus living expenses.

Elle went to Ginette's place for Christmas Eve dinner and bough a cheap dessert. Would it have been too much effort to say: make a salad for appetizer, and then make some apple crumble with cream / ice cream? It would have taken 40 minutes tops (minus the baking in the oven).

Reactions: 8
She is a long time cat owner, but is apparently baffled that her cat will choose to sit on her jeans instead of somewhere else on the bed. It is common knowledge that cats like smaller spaces (like boxes) and even just flat surfaces with well defined borders as they feel safer. How can she not know this? She probably thinks the cat likes the feel of her "luxury" jeans, or something similarly stupid.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a long time cat owner, but is apparently baffled that her cat will choose to sit on her jeans instead of somewhere else on the bed. It is common knowledge that cats like smaller spaces (like boxes) and even just flat surfaces with well defined borders as they feel safer. How can she not know this? She probably thinks the cat likes the feel of her "luxury" jeans, or something similarly stupid.
Don’t you mean “simi-LAIR-uh-ly”?

• Haha
If you look at her recent stories where she’s promoting her Boxing Day sale, you can see that she bookmarked the WSBA (Washington State Bar Association) website. Maybe she’s seriously putting in the effort to man hunt another lawyer special someone 😂 or maybe she’s seriously considering rolling up her sleeves and putting in the work to get a recognized JD degree and write the Washington bar but I highly doubt it’s the latter 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not a native French speaker but have spent time in both France and French Canada (Quebec) you’re right that her French doesn’t sound France French or even Canadian French. I suspect it’s some garbled combo of Belgian French, North American Valley Girl, and made up Elle-isms. I have no doubt that given her tenuous grasp of the English language and inability to pronounce things properly, that she would do the same in French and claim “it’s my international background and experiences that make me say words a certain way.”

I don’t know why I recall this (maybe it was in a vlog or something) but I feel like she was snobby about her French accent being “European” and not Québécois at one point, and she emphasized that despite the fact they lived in Montreal for years at some point.
As native french from France 🐸 I can confirm what you just said.
Elle's french is a mix of french Belgium, french Quebec, ( can't tell for the northe American valley girl) and Elle's preciosity.
In the video when she talks to her mom abt the Xmas present, she said : tu vas casser ( break/ ruin) ta surprise. Which is more Canadian.
French from France would say: tu vas gâcher ( spoil/ruin/waste) ta surprise.
Her baby voice doesn't help too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If you look at her recent stories where she’s promoting her Boxing Day sale, you can see that she bookmarked the WSBA (Washington State Bar Association) website. Maybe she’s seriously putting in the effort to man hunt another lawyer special someone 😂 or maybe she’s seriously considering rolling up her sleeves and putting in the work to get a recognized JD degree and write the Washington bar but I highly doubt it’s the latter 😂
I think someone mentioned she needs to have experience being a lawyer to get her license in the Washington state. Maybe this current job is fixing her “experience” so that she can get a proper license.

Elle's french is a mix of french Belgium, french Quebec, ( can't tell for the northe American valley girl) and Elle's preciosity.
In the video when she talks to her mom abt the Xmas present, she said : tu vas casser ( break/ ruin) ta surprise. Which is more Canadian.
I have been learning French this past year, I couldn’t understand anything apart from the word surprise the way she pronounced it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thank you for this. I checked with my boyfriend who lived in France until he was 17 and he also confirmed over there one would say 'Tu vas gâcher ta surprise'.

Did she also inadvertently post her address, I know we already know it but to all her followers - I see one lakefront also saved.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skipping her normal Monday video now that vlogmas is over? I mean I think she still has the 24th to upload but I doubt that's showing up. She's become so lazy

Reactions: 11
Skipping her normal Monday video now that vlogmas is over? I mean I think she still has the 24th to upload but I doubt that's showing up. She's become so lazy
Smellenore The-Cock hasn’t followed a regular updating schedule since Rick. I’m surprised she’s still pretending to be a YouTuber. 😆

• Haha
Smellenore The-Cock hasn’t followed a regular updating schedule since Rick. I’m surprised she’s still pretending to be a YouTuber. 😆
That's because she's busy pretending to be a high quality catch on dating apps, a successful entrepreneur and "real" lawyer. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.