Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretosnoop

I think it's been long enough to spill a little tea here. My friend went out with her in March and she was super eager to make out with him on the first date...He then spotted her with another guy the very next day. It was just off putting for him so he never called her back.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Heretosnoop

I hope you will keep us in the loop with any new sightings or encounters with your friends!
She actually matched and met two of my friends but one asked me not to mention his date because the experience was so awful...but in both scenarios she has had tantrums and she pushed for a serious relationship really fast and said how it's okay to finish inside her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

CdnKitty

Well, I've been lurking (first on GG) for around two years now believe it or not, so I guess now is as good a time as any to say hello!

I was never really a fan of Elle's per se, but I would hate watch some of her videos a few years ago. As someone who likes to support small businesses I thought I would treat myself to some of her earrings since she sure made it sound like she knew what she was doing. They arrived in a bubble envelope in the little velvet pouch she shows off all the time with no box or anything to protect the jewellery (as if a bubble mailer would be sufficient to protect real pearls?) Some of the pearls either detached in transit, or were never properly attached to begin with. I emailed her immediately with pictures asking what we should do about this (giving her the opportunity to do the right thing and expecting her to be appropriately horrified/embarrassed) and she wrote back and said it would be a minor fix if I were to take it to a jeweler. Obviously I responded saying that she should be offering to ship them back at her cost for repair, or offering to cover the cost of the repairs. She played the victim immediately saying that small businesses like her have to protect themselves from customer taking advantage of them which is why she doesn't offer returns. She also claimed this policy was because they were 'handmade' to which I responded there was a difference between 'handmade' and 'custom made'. When I mentioned it doesn't say that on her website that she doesn't accept returns she pointed me to her 'my story' page or whatever nonsense that is. Something rubbed me the wrong way about this so I used the Internet Archive and found out that she had updated the page to include her 'no returns' policy the day I pointed that out! I screen captured this and sent the evidence to my credit card company, with whom I had filed a dispute. Got my money back and still have her partially disassembled earrings. Since then I found GG and spent a LOT of time catching up ;)

Side note, I work in university admissions/administration, but have an MLIS degree--the only time I mention that is to say "I'm a librarian by education" (for example, if someone mentions a particular character trait that might jive with it), I don't claim to BE a librarian!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

LetThemEatLipstick

I'm would wager she pushed him to make it happen, but if Elle had any creative control over that engagement, the ring would have been a LOT different.
I agree with you, but I think she may have sabotaged her chances at getting the diamond of her dreams - the one shown on the finger below:
View attachment 388796

Elle: “You know, I’m NOT like other girls. I’m the type of girl who wants a UNIQUE engagement ring, not one of those ubiquitous princess-cut 2 ct diamond rings you see everywhere.”

Rick: *Files this information away into his simple, idiotic, granola mind.*

Elle: Brings up marriage whenever possible. “I really hate living across the continent from you and not getting to fall asleep in your arms every night. But I really don’t think we should move in together unless we’re really committed, you knowwwww?”

“Won’t it be so nice when we’re living together and you can come home to a home-cooked meal thoughtfully prepared by me every night? But that seems so far in the distant future unless we really get serious about moving in together and on to the next step.”

“It’s been so great traveling with you to all these exotic places (NOLA) and falling asleep in your arms every night. I can’t wait for this to be permanent. I really think we were meant to be, don’t you?”

“Wreck (I recently watched her #GIRLBOSS VANCOUVER VISIT VLOG from Sept 9, 2019 and this is how she pronounces “Rick”), I need to seriously think about if I’m going to renew the lease at my Vancouver apartment soon. It just doesn’t make sense to be paying for two separate places if we’re going to be getting more serious, don’t you agree? But I’ve also had some negative experiences with moving in with guys who weren’t serious and ended up breaking my heart and leaving me unprotected. I’m more cautious now, so I can’t move forward without an indication from you that we’re serious.”

Rick: *She will give me sex and cook for me every night if we live together.*

*She will not move in with me unless I propose. Okey dokey.*

*She is out of my league yet still wants me.*

*She wants non-traditional ring. Can’t afford Royal Engagement Ring. Will buy colored gemstone ring. Lucky me, can spend fraction of price of traditional princess ring. This yellow color is not traditional. I win big prize.*

Cut to the photoshopped engagement on hill.
Elle moves in with her fiancé, the LOVE OF HER LIFE, and gets everything she’s ever wanted. Until he switches on the one bare lightbulb and the Abraham Lincoln portrait is staring down her low-cut shirt in the dining room, while Rick bobs his head maniacally from the living room dad recliner some neighbor put on the curb and he dragged home, while loudly mansplaining Jeopardy Questions to her.

I still think Elle suddenly saw Rick for the creepy perv he actually is, and realized she can do much better (In HER mind. I personally think they’re a match made in heaven).
Rick is just as insufferable, smelly, superior, and as big an imposter (he and she call him an Attorney and Law Professor...) as she is, and he defended all the victimy shit she claimed she suffered in her lifetime, and he called her gracious and brave in his Guru Gossiper infiltration. He saw absolutely nothing wrong with her behavior or lies. Plus she spread her legs for him and made him a mac and cheese that evoked in him a Lebanese philosopher’s ethos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

LetThemEatLipstick

1608894991462.png

This reminds me of when it was “HAPPY EASTER from my family to yours ❤” as she introduced all her Instagram followers to her fiancé, Rick the Perverted Elderly Moose Molester. Easter 2019 occurred on Apr 21, 2019, and Special Someone 2018 had dumped her in January 2019 right after her return from Hawaii. So it only took her MAX 3.5 months to find someone to invite to Hawaii and refer to as her “family”.

In fact, from my research, it looks like he first initiated contact when she was in Hawaii in 2018, right after her tearful airport departure brought on from missing Special Someone since he dropped her off 12 minutes prior (as we would all find out in a couple short weeks, the feelings were NOT mutual) on Dec 18, 2018, by liking a pic for the first time:
1608894965275.png

He then throws her some more attention a couple days later, but since she’s presumably still with SS (unless he dumped her over the phone while she was in Hawaii - if that were the case, MAN does she know how to pick ‘em), she doesn’t respond:

1608895610162.png

1608895691251.png

This was the week of Jan 11, 2019. He references the Henley Royal Regatta, which is an event that takes place in England over the summer. Maybe they went to it with their 2008 OSU - Oxford summer course class, and he’s trying to recall this memory? Shuddering, because in the summer of 2008, she was 19 yo, and according to public records, he was 30. Can you recall back to when you were 19, how young, naive, and impressionable you were? I just turned 30 this past year, and the thought of pursuing a 19 yo girl, while legal, is just so disgusting to me now. SHE WAS A TEENAGER.

1608896501167.png

By Jan 7, 2018, she’s presumably been dumped by Special Someone and Rick now has solid footing, as he starts liking every single pic from that moment on. Doesn’t take Elle long to move from one Le-cock to the next, does it? It couldn’t have been more than a handful of days after getting dumped that she switches her “family” loyalties from SS to Rick.

1608897571292.png

He likes every single one of her posts from then until the last one on Dec 15, 2019 right before they ended their “civil union to be” or whatever she prances around pandemic-stricken Seattle telling dozens of men she just met as she desperately sucks their Lecocks, milking them for the tiniest bit of attention.

These Lecocq ladies are so desperate for male companionship. A creepy, perverted 41 yo single divorcee bobblehead with beady coals for eyes likes her Insta pics and makes her feel a wee bit special, and less than a week after the Love of Lecocq’s Life, Winter 2018 Edition dumps her, she’ll welcome his attention with open arms. And in about three months, he’ll be invited to her mother’s apartment in Hawaii and declared a member of their family. How desperate and pathetic can you get?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Guess what ladies, I found out that one of my friends ALSO MATCHED with our Smelleanore on a dating app🤣 He didn't mention anything about sex (I don't think they even advanced to this stage 🤮). Elle apparently told him about the gossip sites on internet and how her haters are so jealous of her achievements, success and wealth etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ He did mention that she was looking for "SERIOUS" relationship and was ready to "settle." Our delusional 32 y.o. is desperately looking for her new Mr. Next for sure!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Heretosnoop

I was thinking I bet Elle expenses her rent, her new car 🤫, her new bags and clothes. No wonder she can afford to live the way she does. My accountant friend mentioned that there's even a chance that she gets money from the government because of the expenses

And for cars my friend at Audi mentioned that she didn't buy one from their dealership but made a huge fuss how she's a big influencer

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Happy New Year ladies! May Tattle bring you piping hot tea, lots of entertainment, and reasons to smile in 2021! 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lovely

Chatty Member
I feel like this delicious (but actually really nasty 🤮) tea needs to be incorporated into the next thread title somehow, since we’re approaching the end. 😎

Please share any title suggestions!
Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Too risque? :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

thecatlass

VIP Member
Yeah, that's my main issue with her too. You want an easier, low stress job, ok whatever. But then don't call yourself a practicing lawyer when you're not. Don't call yourself "in house counsel" when you're not. What I hate is that she wants to call herself a lawyer without doing the work.

She got a great articling job at that biglaw firm, so lack of connections or lack of a niche in law didn't affect her negatively at all. She just didn't stay there because she didn't like the long hours. Which frankly, I don't really understand. If you have a family, of course work life balance will be a lot more important, but for young single people fresh out of college, it shouldn't be a problem to work some longer hours and get some great experience to start your career off. It's not a law exclusive thing either. Associates at accounting firms, medical residents, investment bankers, software engineers, etc. all work long hours.

My company works with a few Chinese companies/suppliers, and Chinese companies routinely work "996"...meaning 9am-9pm, 6 days a week. That's the norm for the corporate world in China. Sometimes the senior managers even work on Sundays.

I'm not saying that's healthy or good, I'm just saying it's ridiculous that Elle acts like she's some hardworking #girlboss for working a 9-4 job with an hour-long Nordstrom break and never having to bring her laptop home, when objectively speaking, she's worked less than most other people on the planet.
I wish we could step away from the culture of being always at work. There's hardly any virtue in busting your ass for a profit-driven massive corporation. If you work for yourself, sure, do your best, but if you're just a cog in a giant corporate behemoth, why care? Just do what you have to do to get average performance rating and do a bit more if you want to have good performance rating. If you consistently overachieve, this becomes the benchmark and your boss will always want more from you.

There is significant research showing that employees working 4-day weeks are actually as productive as those working 5-day weeks because they know they have one day less to get the work done. There is a push in some European countries to switch to 4-day working weeks and I wholeheartedly support it. What needs to be recognized is that working efficiently doesn't equal working long hours. Japan is famous for its gruelling work culture where employees are scared to leave the office before their boss is done for the day, yet the country's workforce is shockingly unproductive. I work with Japanese clients on a daily basis and the level of bureaucracy is unreal. Some tasks they complete are pointless and invented merely to fill their time in the office to the max.

I don't think Smelle left that big law firm voluntarily. If she did, she would not have a 4-month long gap before starting at MFDA. I think she just didn't perform as well as she was expected to, so after her articling period was over, they said bye to her. I agree her endless shopping at lunchtime and being home by 5 pm gave an impression of Smelle doing the bare minimum and being lazy, but anyone else should not feel bad for working 9-5 and taking an allocated lunch break.

And while I agree that single employees don't have kids to rush home to etc., why deny them the right to have a healthy work-life balance? Not having kids doesn't mean you don't have things to do outside your professional life.

In reference to Chinese workers being 996, sorry, but that's sick and I wouldnt wish that on anyone. There's so much more to life than being always at work. Most European countries labour laws guarantee full-time workers 20+ days of paid holiday allowance plus bank holidays and I think it's fantastic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Elle thinks she’s someone with a leggy-model type body. She dresses for the same too. Stuffing herself into smaller denims and dresses.
I get that impression as well...she thinks the only thing that separates her from a model is height but she literally does not resemble a model in any way, shape, or form even post her many operations. Eleonore F Lecocq seems to think that as long as she continues to emphasize how "extra small" she is while eye-fucking the viewfinder, that people will eventually believe she's model-esque.

Also this website uses a photo of her as an example of bad style LOL: https://brightside.me/inspiration-g...ire-your-sense-of-style-639710/?image=7151460

1609261327448.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

VeraF

Hi ladies, I'm currently battling the dreaded Rona after being exposed to it by an irresponsible coworker who didn't think it was necessary to self-isolate or inform the rest of us, so my patience for entitled assholes is at an all time low right now. This video is what I would call the exposure of the real Elle. It's not so much that she wants a certain look for her car, but more the way she sounds in her 30 min rant that made me dislike her intensely... This is not even first world problems anymore. This is another world problems. When a car dealership is tired of you, it's time for some self-reflection. Seriously, I don't know how Elle manages to annoy me more than actual luxury YouTubers

• Heart
  • Wow
My husband is a litigation lawyer in Canada and he used to work at a firm that’s comparable to Elle’s new firm, so I’d like to share some thoughts.

1. It’s a legit type of law firm, especially when it comes to lawyers who focus on small businesses and criminal law.

2. I don’t think she’s a salary employee and there’s no official employees in this firm - notice there’s no “careers” page or hiring info anywhere. The offices are super small and mostly likely are hot desks because the lawyers are always at the court or meeting clients outside. They most likely follow a “fee splitting” rule.

3. As for how busy is the work in a fee splitting partnership - it depends. One thing for sure is that there’s no stable salary/income. There’s busy time and beach time. It totally depends on the cases.

4. I don’t know the fee splitting rule in Elle’s firm, but here’s how it worked at my husband’s firm. He’s responsible for bringing his own clients, he pays 20-40% of the lawyer fee he gets to the firm. He’s eligible to use all the shared office space and supplies, and gets mentorship from senior lawyers and partners. He occasionally gets work from other lawyers when they need his expertises in certain field, like writing a research memo or do a simple application. He gets some “fee split” from these kind of work but also need to split fees with the firm or other lawyers. You don’t have to be called to the bar for bringing clients or writing memos, and it pays by hour or a flat fee.

5. The income totally depends. It’s great sometimes, but there were 4 months when my husband only had legal aid cases and made about $1000 a month.

I don’t know how Elle’s firm works, but I suspect it’s close to something like this. I’m not defending her, just sharing some thoughts about her new job. Personally, I think it fits her goal and lifestyle pretty good - flexible, no big pressure and looks good on paper.

• Heart

LetThemEatLipstick

I agree! And the lisp is annoying AF around this scene too.
I noticed the chipmunk cheeks too. I was instantly reminded of the Ginette Hunched Over and Stuffing Her Face scene. They’re twins.

1608970831626.jpeg

Does anyone know what would cause her cheeks to puff up like this? Is this caused by a sudden intake of calories now that she’s locked down a boyfriend again?

Also, what’s with the beef roll scene? I never knew such a clawthy woman could deepthroat a sandwich the way she pleasured that beef roll. Is she showing off to her Seattle prospects what she can do with a thick rod of beef without gagging? What the actual fuck. It looked straight out of OnlyFans... that Chinese restaurant should blow this up and hang it from their back room “massage parlor” wall.

1608971449589.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

LetThemEatLipstick

Her Karens must be picking up on the gossip sites via google search LOL.

We saw that screenshot of her dating profile earlier and she went by "Eleanor" there. And she's "Eleonore F Lecocq" and "Eleanor F Lecocq" at work. It's no wonder she's crazy, with all those split personalities inside her head. :ROFLMAO:

Wow she put her resume on her bistro website! Definitely trying to push us down in search. We see you, Eleanor Lecocq.

View attachment 371741
Oh, and in ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE case you ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE couldn’t tell, ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE Eleanor Lecocq lives in Seattle. She’s ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE a Seattle local, ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE so don’t even ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE try to think ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE otherwise, or even question ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE the motive behind her ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE repeating it so many ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE times.

• Haha
  • Heart

LetThemEatLipstick

In my mind the conversation Elle and Ginette had before G flew to Seattle was like this:

Elle was crying over the phone and complained to G how hard life is and how much online ‘bully’ she’s getting from her ‘haters’. She threw a big baby tantrum but the complaint ended with a positive note that she recently met someone over dating apps who’s rich and into cars and has six heads. G comforted Elle and offered to fly to Seattle to keep her company and also to put pressure on Mr. six heads to marry Elle soon, with a promise that she will buy Elle a new handbag to reward her for how much she’s gone through this year and how brave she has been. Little did G knew, Elle’s appetite has gone bigger. She wants a car this time. Not just any car, she wants a luxury clawsic jewel toned SUV with beige interior. A color combination that’s hard to get? No, she’s not going to settle and she HAS TO GET IT BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE WANTS.
Ahahaha Mr. Six Heads. I think it was originally meant as a play on the word “forehead” (sounds like “four-head”), but I LOVE “Mr. Six Heads” too!

I think her exact words are “claw-thick luxury eth-U-V”.

I think her whole “I have such claw-thick, particular, picky tay-thsth (tastes) and can only drive an Audi Q3/Q5 or Leck-thuth; Jaguar runs in my blood, which the dealership should have sensed; I only know how to drive luxury eth-U-Vs” soliloquy was her unknowingly drawing from her high-school era insecurity of needing others to believe that she’s just as wealthy and special as Blair Waldorf. It’s like she’s still trying to get those 16 yr-old Abercrombie & Fitch popular girls to believe that they’re missing out on not being her friend, and we should all be jealous of how high-brow, picky, and rich she is. In reality, all I see is an insecure teenage girl who still lives for how other people perceive her. She is all about appearances (in this episode, it was “I ONLY drive luxury cars and have very exquisite tastes, I’m a misunderstood princess”), and her self-worth is ingrained in how OTHER people see her. This is JUST SO PATHETIC for someone who is no longer a teenager, let alone a 32 year old woman. I’ll give a pass to the teenagers and young adults because I’ve been there, and it was so hard to feel accepted and worthy; but now that she’s making an income and supposedly independent, she should really be seeking therapy for such deeply ingrained and buried pain... or even just practicing self-reflection?
It’s not the fact that she feels insecure — we all do sometimes. It’s that she keeps trying to convince us of how superior she is. She’s overcompensating, and it’s uncomfortable, and frankly embarrassing, to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heretosnoop

This is vomit inducing information, but thank you sharing!! How long after connecting with your friends did this kind of talk come up?!?! Seems like another ploy to become the person she "thinks" other people want her to be!
One to two dates so not long at all. Sex was on the table as soon as it was implied that they were successful and wealthy....and don't worry for those who are confused how I remain friends with them. I told them I didn't want to talk to them until they took covid seriously..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Heretosnoop

She's really dumb, isn't she...
Yes...she hysterically laughed on dates and kept trying to kiss them at dinners...she then would invite herself over to their places. She has an agenda and it's to hide her time with Rick and find a new man

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23