Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad Elle likes Asian food though. She's into Japanese and Chinese food from what I see. She also had Pho too. I used to live in a hick town with a lot of really poor people and nobody liked anything except MacDonald's. For special occasions, it would be going to the local steak house.

People thought Asian food (Chinese, Japanese) was disgusting and nobody around there knew ever even had sushi. One girl thought chopsticks was used with 1 stick rather than 2. Lmao. I wish I was making this up but I'm not. I'm glad I left for better more sophisticated places.

Reactions: 5
I'm glad Elle likes Asian food though. She's into Japanese and Chinese food from what I see. She also had Pho too. I used to live in a hick town with a lot of really poor people and nobody liked anything except MacDonald's. For special occasions, it would be going to the local steak house.

People thought Asian food (Chinese, Japanese) was disgusting and nobody around there knew ever even had sushi. One girl thought chopsticks was used with 1 stick rather than 2. Lmao. I wish I was making this up but I'm not. I'm glad I left for better more sophisticated places.
You mean she's into americanised versions of Asian dishes? 😂 I have traveled to Japan several times and there's a lot more to Japanese cuisine than sushi rolls and ramen that Smelle eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤢 Multiple times. Usually I wouldn't judge, especially since she didn't grow up in an Asian household, but she claims to be so worldly and classy (and a few minutes later she lectures about bakeries that don't know what they're doing) so yes, I'm judging. And even if her technique isn't the most elegant, clearly she's bothered to learn how to use chopsticks, why not learn the most basic of manners too.
Exactly. This is what bothers me so much about her. She pretends she is prim and proper and tries to come off as high society and worldly, but her lack of manners say otherwise.

I wouldn’t be so picky and judgmental if this was another person, but since Elle considers herself proper and is snobbish I’ll judge her as I see fit.

Remember when she snapped at someone on instagram and said she had a small nose? Looks bleeping huge to me
That Miss Piggy nose cost a pretty penny, tho. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly. This is what bothers me so much about her. She pretends she is prim and proper and tries to come off as high society and worldly, but her lack of manners say otherwise.

I wouldn’t be so picky and judgmental if this was another person, but since Elle considers herself proper and is snobbish I’ll judge her as I see fit.

That Miss Piggy nose cost a pretty penny, tho. 😜
I love how she's spent a fortune (an ongoing one too by the looks of it) on plastic surgery and cosmetics, and she's still cross-eyed, looks like a grandma, and average on a good day without makeup. She's also kept her scary lip dip (was that impossible to fix?). I'm convinced one of the main reasons she's so physically unattractive is because she's a terrible person. The lying, deceitful, and selfish ways are really showing up in her features. She is the most hard-faced 30 something that I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She said at 13 min mark: arrête, parce que sinon tu vas casser ta surprise. Literally means "stop (watching), because if not, you’re going to ruin your surprise".
50 minutes vlog is way too long
Thanks for translating! I noticed while I watched this part, that her inflections sounded very *North American*. I don’t know if it matters in other languages, but in a tonal language like Chinese, you can clearly hear when someone is using their original inflections (e.g., American accent or British accent) when speaking Chinese. It just sounded like she was saying French words with a North American valley girl inflection applied across the entire sentence. When you watch YouTube videos of actually fluent French speakers who alternate between English and French (I’m thinking of Camille Rowe), when they switch over to French, it’s quite clear that it’s another language I don’t understand. But when Elle spoke that bit, it just sounded like she was speaking jumbled North American English, and I had to rewind and pay attention to realize her words were actually French, not just mumbled North American English words.

Is there anyone here who knows the difference in tones and inflections between native speaker (in the true sense, not Elle’s definition) French and never-even-been-to-France French? Can you confirm if my suspicions on her valley girl North American inflected “French” (i.e., not at all authentic) are correct?

Reactions: 9
This photo is simply not cute. She looks like a chubby lollipop with a puffed up head. Nothing against her body figure. She is just so bad at choosing her outfits & accessories and dressing to her advances.
Her head is massive! 😳

• Haha
Thanks for translating! I noticed while I watched this part, that her inflections sounded very *North American*. I don’t know if it matters in other languages, but in a tonal language like Chinese, you can clearly hear when someone is using their original inflections (e.g., American accent or British accent) when speaking Chinese. It just sounded like she was saying French words with a North American valley girl inflection applied across the entire sentence. When you watch YouTube videos of actually fluent French speakers who alternate between English and French (I’m thinking of Camille Rowe), when they switch over to French, it’s quite clear that it’s another language I don’t understand. But when Elle spoke that bit, it just sounded like she was speaking jumbled North American English, and I had to rewind and pay attention to realize her words were actually French, not just mumbled North American English words.

Is there anyone here who knows the difference in tones and inflections between native speaker (in the true sense, not Elle’s definition) French and never-even-been-to-France French? Can you confirm if my suspicions on her valley girl North American inflected “French” (i.e., not at all authentic) are correct?
French is my third language so I may not be the right person to answer this question. Before coming to Quebec, I learned French and went to France and Belgium. At the time, I found the accent is very similar to the French I learned as well as the words they use. However, Quebec French is a very different thing. I had the exact same feeling that you have towards Elle’s French when I first heard Quebec French. You can check YouTube Chanel 'vivre avec moins' to get a taste of Quebec French. My point is I think Elle only spoke French frequently when she’s at home with mama G or at the daycare/welcoming class when they lived in MTL. She may learned the pronunciation there and have a twist of her own (just like how she mispronounces many English words). A good example will be her version of ‘manger’ (in English eat), she said it like ‘manji’.

Reactions: 13

I’m not a native French speaker but have spent time in both France and French Canada (Quebec) you’re right that her French doesn’t sound France French or even Canadian French. I suspect it’s some garbled combo of Belgian French, North American Valley Girl, and made up Elle-isms. I have no doubt that given her tenuous grasp of the English language and inability to pronounce things properly, that she would do the same in French and claim “it’s my international background and experiences that make me say words a certain way.”

I don’t know why I recall this (maybe it was in a vlog or something) but I feel like she was snobby about her French accent being “European” and not Québécois at one point, and she emphasized that despite the fact they lived in Montreal for years at some point.

Omg her teeth... :sick:
I know they are like spitting image teeth :sick:

When was she ever the QUEEN OF ORGANIZATION? Said who? Rick the king of word salad?
I find it laughable that she says you guys know me,when in actuality all she does is pretend she is something she is not, will the real Elle stand up

Looks like girlboss is not stingy with her filler refill lol. She looks like those women with terribly over filled lips and a ridiculous trout pout. When you see them on the street, you can’t help yourself but have to turn back to double look👄👎🏻

At first I didn’t understand her dip in her lower lip. Until I saw Renee Zellweger....
yeah its an over filled bottom lip, I have a few colleague who have done the same.

Last edited:
I thought Rickets praised her for being able to endure difficulties well. I guess he didn't stick around long enough to see her true colors and discover she's a big moany witch.
Or he stuck around exactly long enough to see her true colours and then noped right out of there at the quickest of clips. 🐊🏃‍♂️🛣🏃‍♀️(<<< the last one is Elle chasing after him as she sees her best shot at getting down the aisle hurl himself straight into an aligator-filled swamp to get away from her).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
she looks close to 40 here

LADIES! We forgot to mark one year anniversary of #dumpedmass! I think Rickets and Smelle broke up around 20th Dec 2019. For anyone who wasn't following Miss Dumpsterfire back then, here's a link to reddit thread (the only time Smelle's commenters weren't only bots and middle aged midwest women):
lol must of killed her that she was called a small youtuber

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
This photo is simply not cute. She looks like a chubby lollipop with a puffed up head. Nothing against her body figure. She is just so bad at choosing her outfits & accessories and dressing to her advances.
Holy blur tool Batman!

Her face legit looks like some crap I did in graphics class back in 2005. If you over filter an already poor quality image you just look flat and lose all definition. Filters on top of filters won't help for a poor quality and poorly lit image.

Reactions: 7
I just got started on Quichemas, and boy, does she seem like she is coming unhinged at 100 miles per hour! Who talks like that? With the upspeak and manic eyes, she is truly one fry short of a happy meal. I had to stop watching because she kept admiring herself in the viewfinder and I could only take so much at a time.

Also, she needs to learn how to fix her camera settings. Everything else she focuses on is super blurry. Except her face, ofcourse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The jacket looks too small for her. It's very tight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.