Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretosnoop

I won't judge Elle for making out with a guy on the first date because, hey she can do whatever she wants, it's her body BUT I'm judging her for doing that during a pandemic! Which part of social distancing doesn't she understand? :mad:
But she acts like some poised young woman that clutches her pearls and could NEVER because it's unlady like...yet she send sexts enticing my friend to continue to meet up. I enjoy exploring my sexuality..but not during a pandemic and people are dying..and I'm not giving up my vagina as a prize like she is. Elle the cock lover is Spermbrown 2.0

Elle needs to make sure whatever man she gets knocked up by is really rich, not just fake rich. It's hard to tell these days. A lot of really rich guys fly beneath the radar; others buy cars and houses on credit. So who knows.
I've dated my fair share of true old money trust fund boys and they straight act broke and hipster

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Food4Thought

Even worse, this person said he failed it THREE times. 😂

And before anyone calls me out on this, I don’t denigrate anyone for failing the bar. It’s a difficult exam and I can understand failing it the first time. John F Kennedy Jr. failed it the first time, too. But anytime after that...maybe reconsider the lawyer career??? Although I gotta hand it to Rick for being persevering. Lol.
If anyone calls you out for denigrating Dickles the Moose Fucker, they are in the wrong place. With that puffed out chest and bobbing head, maybe he can peck his way through any obstacle in his path 😂

Even though they were both well-matched, I'm glad there's no chance of Dickle's lop-sided sperm meeting Eleanor's Faberge 🥚 because those poor kids having to listen to the verbal gymnastics their whole lives...

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Guess what ladies, I found out that one of my friends ALSO MATCHED with our Smelleanore on a dating app🤣 He didn't mention anything about sex (I don't think they even advanced to this stage 🤮). Elle apparently told him about the gossip sites on internet and how her haters are so jealous of her achievements, success and wealth etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ He did mention that she was looking for "SERIOUS" relationship and was ready to "settle." Our delusional 32 y.o. is desperately looking for her new Mr. Next for sure!
Let your freak flag fly, Eleanor Lecocq. I’m loving how delusional this girl is with her grandiose self image. Keep telling all the men about your “haters” and how “accomplished, successful, and wealthy” you are and let’s see how many of them are dumb enough to believe you. How narcissistic and deluded do you have to be to say stuff like this? 😆

I can’t stop laughing, because everything this fake woman says and does is so ridiculous. She is so far from accomplished, successful, or wealthy. It’s incredible that she’s 32 years old with no real job now (and only had an easy 9-to-5 that anyone could’ve gotten before even without a foreign law degree) and living in her dingy rental apartment that’s filled to the brim with useless clutter while her lazy eyes spin in all directions as she desperately tries to trap the men of Seattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrePackingPrep

She probably got dumped again. That plus HereToSnoop's revelation about Elle trying to convince men she's just met on dating apps to impregnate her. I haven't watched her videos in months but I'm not surprised that she's resorted to trickery. Or that she went from bragging about luxury purses to bragging about luxury vehicles. I'm not sure if she actually got an SUV or is just looking for one but who cares? Anyone can finance a 'luxury' car. It doesn't mean you're wealthy. Just like finding someone to sleep with you doesn't mean you're desirable.
Just think: not that long ago she was living in a luxury apartment with a decent job and a successful boyfriend. Now look at her. She's almost too pathetic to laugh at.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Damned if it do, damned if I don't. This is why I don't share photos.
We love your scoop so please keep sharing, and don't let the few haters get you down!

These threads are so active that it sometimes feels like a big family, but at the end of the day, it still consists of strangers. Sharing stuff that's not in the public domain (i.e.: specific details of her dating profile, photos of her with her latest victims) feels a lot more risky than something that's out in the public (i.e.: her building which she's revealed herself indirectly, DailyHive scam and the comment tagging Dean, the many exes she's actively featured in her vlogs). I don't know about you guys, but Eleanor has made it pretty clear that she reads GG/Tattle/probably Reddit and GossipBakery and I can imagine Smelle losing it and sending people hate messages or threatening to sue them if they put up a photo of her in the wild with a victim citing invasion of privacy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

poshspice88

The moment she started eating Chinese food on camera making slurping noises — I clicked out, YUCK!

Getting together with a group of girlfriends for a gift exchange right after Christmas during a PANDEMIC is reprehensible. It’s idiots like her and her friends that are responsible for this shit show that is covid.

For the record, Eleanor Florence Lecocq, precious stones are diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. Your fucking ugly earrings that you’re giving away to an unfortunate sub are SEMI-precious stones, not precious stones, you moron. And probably only gold FILLED, which is considered fashion jewelry, not fine jewelry. Stretching the truth and making things sound better than they actually are is called lying, Eleanore.

I won’t even comment on the “big” gift for Ginette...it speaks for itself. 🤡

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
The dating profile was shared in its entirety with some trusted gossipers who have been active for a long time in these threads. If you just create an account today and go around questioning us, demanding proof, how do we know you’re not Eleanor or one of her Karens trying to stir up shit? Gossipers have the right to protect themselves and their sources as well. If you don’t believe the goss, then don’t bother with the threads. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

boredstrom

VIP Member
Hey, when you think about it, an Alfa Romeo is pretty much Elle in car form. They look pretty good when they're all washed and waxed up, but underneath it all, they're still just a Dodge. They're always just going from one breakdown to the next and the people who do get suckered in to one don't tend to keep them for very long. Also they can't shut up about how Italian they are . . .

Elle, if you won't listen to us and get a Subaru at least buy a Lexus. It's a Toyota where is counts and it will save your mom a ton of money in the long run on maintenance.

• Haha
  • Heart
As for her profile... that didn't fit in the whole screen cap...it says 'anything involving dinosaurs jurassic park west world season 1 > star wars and got'

Which she's probably too stupid to understand the complexity of GOT and Star Wars. Might be why she hasn't been able to hold onto victims long enough and keep popping back up on sites 🤷🏽‍♀️
She is a shell of a human being. I'm sure her thought process was like, "WhAt Do GuYz LiiiKe???" And then she listed dinosaurs and a bunch of shows dudes watch. Not that ladies don't like those shows too, but you can see what I mean. And pictures of her diving or doing active stuff? 100% man trap.

The unlucky gentleman who "wins" her "giveaway" will live and learn... poor bastard.

Like many, I'm always curious what's on people's bookshelves and I remember during the early Speshul Someone honeymoon era she had Hunter S. Thompson on her night table. Bitch, please.

• Haha
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
But she acts like some poised young woman that clutches her pearls and could NEVER because it's unlady like...yet she send sexts enticing my friend to continue to meet up. I enjoy exploring my sexuality..but not during a pandemic and people are dying..and I'm not giving up my vagina as a prize like she is. Elle the cock lover is Spermbrown 2.0

I've dated my fair share of true old money trust fund boys and they straight act broke and hipster
Wait Eleanor Lecocq is sexting your friend?? While she has a thing going on with Mr.Sixhead? I wonder if he knows...👀

The ☕ is piping hot today. Happy holidays indeed. 🎄🥳

• Haha

202leda

🤢 Multiple times. Usually I wouldn't judge, especially since she didn't grow up in an Asian household, but she claims to be so worldly and classy (and a few minutes later she lectures about bakeries that don't know what they're doing) so yes, I'm judging. And even if her technique isn't the most elegant, clearly she's bothered to learn how to use chopsticks, why not learn the most basic of manners too.
Exactly. This is what bothers me so much about her. She pretends she is prim and proper and tries to come off as high society and worldly, but her lack of manners say otherwise.

I wouldn’t be so picky and judgmental if this was another person, but since Elle considers herself proper and is snobbish I’ll judge her as I see fit.

Remember when she snapped at someone on instagram and said she had a small nose? Looks fucking huge to me
That Miss Piggy nose cost a pretty penny, tho. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence aka:

Eleanor Florence
Eleanor F. Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Elle Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

the youtuber with a thousand names who loves to man hunt, scam her viewers, and spell her own name many different ways on her website to drive traffic away from tattle, gurugossiper, gossip bakery, and reddit. The life of a scammer is tough, and so is covering SEO so potential victims (unsuspecting men of Seattle) don't see her for the dubious character she is.

Shoutout to @Heretosnoop for the new title. 👏👏👏

For new gossipers:
This woman is currently violating Seattle lockdown rules while she desperately tries to find a man to put a ring on it. She quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada over a year ago for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone before him in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business (even though she sources all her cheap materials abroad) while she lived in an Airbnb and dated exhaustively during a global pandemic, because she can't stand to be without a man. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented/lied about the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she's NOT a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel as she claims to be) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials (that looks identical to those you'd find on Aliexpress/Alibaba) that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price (the most "design" she does there is pick colors from a color chart while cheap labor abroad makes her stuff). Now she has laid her roots in a rental apartment in Seattle while she desperately looks for a guy to pay for her lifestyle like she did with her exes, and she calls herself a "young professional by day" despite the fact that she's over 30 and hasn't worked a real job for well over a year. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naïve viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links!) is her part-time hobby.

Recently, she has been extremely rude to her subscribers and is deleting any comments and blocking fans that ask her questions that may question her narrative. Her house of lies is crumbling down and even her long time fans are starting to realize that everything she brags about doesn't add up, and we have screenshots of many of these deleted messages on previous threads. When you're a lying, scamming, fake 32 something with extremely thin skin that relies on mommy, scams subbies, or leeches off men, it's not a surprise that many people will find you morally questionable and call you out for your poor behavior.

Links:
https://www.youtube.com/user/glossypinklipgloss
https://www.instagram.com/elleflorence/

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
That’s right Eleanor, show everyone the crazy. “Be yourself” is literally the worst possible advice someone can ever give her. Ginette raised a monster and I hope she’s happy with herself. Smelle is better than reality TV at this point. 😆

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I’m still surprised to this day that they broke up. They’re two sides of the same coin.
I think they are very similar as well. Dickie was bragging about how he's spent some time in Italy and was using a terrible Italian accent for certain words, and didn't he say something like "the keys to a luxury European vehicle" while gesturing wildly with his car keys in one of his videos? I feel like he also brought up the Vancouver Club in a video after him and Smelle split. He's not as hippie and granola as he pretends to be, and I suspect it's one of the reasons he slid into Eleanor's DMs. He likes the idea of a much younger wife with heavy makeup and ugly Chanel (the brand is the important part) who pretends to be "clawssy." Eleanor Lecocq's mediocre luxury collection and below average looks (she was Chris/troll level before all the plastic surgery) without makeup would be totally ignored in a place like California or New York or even Miami but in middle of nowhere Florida, she probably makes Rick look like a catch. She's like the poor man's version of a trophy wife. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Drasticactions

VIP Member
That's the thing Elle was selling the idea that you CAN have it all. You can work "busy lawyer hours" and "run a pearl business" and cook and have a "loving partner" when really it isn't realistic and she didn't have that all. That's what really bugged me about her, so many people give off the impression of having it all when really they may look like they have it on paper but they don't have it all and they aren't even happy on top of it.

My job compared, to my peers from professional school, is considered very cushy so I understand taking a pay cut to not have as much stress. But when you work for any corporation they care about numbers and money and not quality. Nothing wrong with just doing what is expected or a bit more because if you do push too hard and over work yourself not only will they expect that of you all the time you are setting yourself up for burn out.

Though I definitely think elle left earlier and spent a lot less time at her desk than she should have. I mean if everyone else there did that, then that's fine but she did spend a lot of her working day not at work.

boredstrom

VIP Member
You guys, do we think that Elle proposed to Rick? He just seems so thick and cheap that I somehow don’t think he’d do it. Think about it, why propose after such a short amount of time together, and then dump her months later?They could have discussed it, Elle could have proposed to him by buying her self the ring (lol) and that’s why he seemed so fine after the engagement ended. It could also explain why Elle seems to deny the whole existence of the rickets as she’s ashamed she proposed AND for dumped.
I'm would wager she pushed him to make it happen, but if Elle had any creative control over that engagement, the ring would have been a LOT different.

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
Well, I've been lurking (first on GG) for around two years now believe it or not, so I guess now is as good a time as any to say hello!

I was never really a fan of Elle's per se, but I would hate watch some of her videos a few years ago. As someone who likes to support small businesses I thought I would treat myself to some of her earrings since she sure made it sound like she knew what she was doing. They arrived in a bubble envelope in the little velvet pouch she shows off all the time with no box or anything to protect the jewellery (as if a bubble mailer would be sufficient to protect real pearls?) Some of the pearls either detached in transit, or were never properly attached to begin with. I emailed her immediately with pictures asking what we should do about this (giving her the opportunity to do the right thing and expecting her to be appropriately horrified/embarrassed) and she wrote back and said it would be a minor fix if I were to take it to a jeweler. Obviously I responded saying that she should be offering to ship them back at her cost for repair, or offering to cover the cost of the repairs. She played the victim immediately saying that small businesses like her have to protect themselves from customer taking advantage of them which is why she doesn't offer returns. She also claimed this policy was because they were 'handmade' to which I responded there was a difference between 'handmade' and 'custom made'. When I mentioned it doesn't say that on her website that she doesn't accept returns she pointed me to her 'my story' page or whatever nonsense that is. Something rubbed me the wrong way about this so I used the Internet Archive and found out that she had updated the page to include her 'no returns' policy the day I pointed that out! I screen captured this and sent the evidence to my credit card company, with whom I had filed a dispute. Got my money back and still have her partially disassembled earrings. Since then I found GG and spent a LOT of time catching up ;)

Side note, I work in university admissions/administration, but have an MLIS degree--the only time I mention that is to say "I'm a librarian by education" (for example, if someone mentions a particular character trait that might jive with it), I don't claim to BE a librarian!
Welcome and wow 😮 She really is something else. To go to such lengths and argue with customer instead of trying to offer great service and replacing the product?! Pretty mad. Surely as a small business she should be trying extra hard to make sure her customers come back to her shop. I really can't understand why she's so difficult and stubborn.

Another poster mentioned Smelle is making most of her $ from affiliate links and it definitely makes sense. We struggled to comprehend how she could be selling 100s of scarves and shoddy pearl necklaces to warrant her incessant spending. Now we know that Smelle's arts & crafts play a marginal role here - it's all those Amazon and Nordstrom links she's pushing like there's no tomorrow. No wonder she always makes sure not to say a peep about what product she's showing in the video, it's always 'I will link it in the description box below'.

OMG I can’t believe your order came broken and she didn’t offer anything. Especially since she complains all the time about bad customer service, does she not see she is the worst! I posted pictures of my purchases from her - my earrings had visible glue and necklace majority of the pearls had lots of imperfection - not jewelry quality at all. I never bothered following up for refund or anything I knew if she could sell me this crap she clearly was a scammer and would offer nothing.
I think those stories and photos of faulty items should be published to a dedicated Instagram account and accompanied by #elleflorence #elleflorenceapparel etc. hashtags. Perhaps that would save any future buyers a major disappointment.

• Heart