Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boredstrom

VIP Member
It honestly doesn't sit well with me that this prissy bitch that moved here to fulfill her name and search for Le Cock is out spreading germs when I haven't seen my family in almost a year. She has no connections here so why the fuck is she squatting here??
Because there are a lot of men with money in your city who are average looking enough that Elle can snag them off the dating apps and into a honeymoon phase.

Elle was smart too. She knew she wasn't NYC or San Fran hot (or young) so instead she focused on one of the better teams in a 'mid major' conference. That's Seattle.

Only flaw in her plan is these guys are smart enough to realize after a year or two that staying with her is the path to a miserable life. Joe did.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Sheepsmeadow

Can you imagine Smelle, with her nasty unwashed hair and granny pearls, pushing her way into an Audi dealership. She would probably say something like this in her phlegmy voice: "So I'm like an influential youtuber. I'm a big influencer, with a big internet family and you should give me a GUUD discount on an Audi in jewel tone colors." Meanwhile, the car salesman is dying of laughter on the inside and probably filing this bizarre interaction for later as a hilarious joke to tell all of his coworkers.
Hahaha! Still can’t believe she bought a luxury SUV, as if she actually needs one. Meanwhile, I’ll invest that kind of money in Tesla stock rather than an Audi, thank you very much!
Been thinking of also playing the following game: each time Elle buys an ugly handbag I’ll go ahead and invest the same amount she paid for it in an index fund. 😊

• Haha

LetThemEatLipstick

She is SO LAZY. What does she do all day?? I sometimes think about starting a YouTube channel to show what the DITL of a full-time career woman with a family, who works out 4+ times/week, and is an expert in personal finance and investing looks like, but my schedule is already so packed it wouldn’t be possible. These are the priorities I’ve defined for myself and my family. What exactly is Elle’s excuse for not posting videos at least 3 times/week, let alone once every two weeks, now that she is unemployed (just because she is paying to have an About page on some legal contractor’s website, it doesn’t mean she has clients nor work to do), has no children or family she needs to take care of, and doesn’t even exercise? Besides doing arts and crafts while watching Netflix Christmas movies, what does she do all day??

bethannebodyworks

Guess what ladies, I found out that one of my friends ALSO MATCHED with our Smelleanore on a dating app🤣 He didn't mention anything about sex (I don't think they even advanced to this stage 🤮). Elle apparently told him about the gossip sites on internet and how her haters are so jealous of her achievements, success and wealth etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ He did mention that she was looking for "SERIOUS" relationship and was ready to "settle." Our delusional 32 y.o. is desperately looking for her new Mr. Next for sure!
Speaking truthfully here (and to Elle, if you're reading this): if you come on this strong with guys they WILL run. When you first meet a guy, don't get into your YouTube career, your haters, the gossip sites, your success, your wealth, etc.

When you bring those things up, PSYCHO alarm bells sound. Seriously. It's fine to say you want a long term relationship but for god's sake, TONE IT DOWN.

Now, my feeling is Elle's narcissism cannot be divorced from her personality so she will never listen.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Food4Thought

In the first minute of Bitchmas she's "going to put something fun into the jewelry box". Cat hair, perhaps? Who knows how long it's been open there on the table. Beeeeebeeee has probably already given it her butt stamp of approval. Enjoy, ya Karens!

Wtf about these beige interiors?! Like they're Nessie or something. I have a Corolla with a beige interior 🙄

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I think if we judge youtubers purely based on content creation, Elle is nowhere near the top LOL. She seems like she never bothers to edit her videos (those dreadful 3-2-1s) and a lot of her fashion content is outdated because she enjoys buying things after they've gone out of fashion for a heavy discount. Her bag collection is also fine for an average person (even though a lot of the stuff is genuinely ugly), but abysmal for a luxury youtuber (check out ladies like Mel in Melbourne, LVLoverCC, etc. and you'll see what I mean) but she's pivoted heavily to lifestyle and that's where all the lying started and to this day, she's still misrepresenting things on a regular basis. As far as lifestyle goes, we have women like Fleur De Force who despite not being relatable at all for the average person, is incredibly likable and puts out high quality content regularly. I won't even bother going into Beauty Gurus because there are so many that cover everything from drug store makeup to the high-end stuff to professional makeup artists, but Elle is honestly a bad youtuber regardless of what category you put her under. She relied so heavily on the fake lawyer image and having a man (remember how many views she attracted during Joe era?) and now both of these things are out of the picture.

• Heart

thecatlass

VIP Member
I think Smelle is that 'friend' who offers you to have a 'girls night out' and go for a drink to cheer you up when you've had a bad day, but when you get to the bar, instead of chatting with you and taking it easy, she keeps oogling all dudes in there and flirting with them instead.

• Haha
  • Angry

Debbie1633

everything she does is so freaking pretentious. when she speaks English then suddenly adds french accents to certain words. There is no rhyme or reason for that than to pretend to her audience that she’s ”exotic”. But we all know she isn’t fluent in French.

then why does she need to ssssh when talking about the purchase of a car? If you just said out loud about ordering a car, why is it even necessary to say it like it’s a secret?!?!

she’s pretentious and likes to think that everything she does requires some sort of pomp & circumstance. She is nothing special! Her life is freaking boring. Why do her followers still blindly follow her?? When the hell will they wake up from this Smelle scam??

Phoebe.Tallulah

Eleanor, as much as I can't stand the majority of your personality... If you want the easier route, take it. Just for pete's sake, stop LYING ABOUT IT.
[/QUOTE]

THIS!!! A thousand times!! Just stop lying.

• Heart
I also think she is only car shopping because of a man.

Also Elle, stop eating on camera! It’s so gross to hear chewing noises and to have her talking while eating. Not at all lady like for princess Elle

Reactions: 17

Phoebe.Tallulah

She's so one dimensional, I'm watching couple other Vlogmas' and the creators are at least trying to make up for the fact that EVERYONE is kind of in the same position this year not being able to go many places and show many things. And also, being really HONEST about things they're struggling with on certain days that go beyond tricky advent calendars, lack of birthday parties and searching for the perfect jewel-toned vehicle. :rolleyes:
Can't wait to see what we get this week...

LetThemEatLipstick

I wonder what kind of financing plan she’s considering. I was on Reddit the other day and remember reading how someone thought it was perfectly normal to finance a luxury car for 60 months (!). 😳 I don’t know about you guys, but I think that’s nuts!!!
There are also 84 month (7 year) financing options! It “reduces” the monthly payment by spreading out the loan term, but is just a way for a lender to keep collecting interest for a longer period of time. It’s sad to me that people think this is OK. Although for Elle, I kind of think she deserves to get squeezed dry by an auto lender for the next 7 years, effectively reducing her overconsumption in other areas. 🤷‍♀️
I’ve found that living below my means is one of the most ingenious discoveries I’ve made in my adult years. If someone has to “afford” a car by paying it off over several years, having mommy pay for it (AT 32 FREAKING YEARS OLD), or trying to scam an entire city that was hit the hardest during a global pandemic... just buy an older, cheaper, less flashy car.

Shock, horror...

• Wow

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Despite Elle being pathetic at her inability to admit her true interests ( even more sad maybe), there are guys out there who just want their GFs to like exactly everything they do. My ex bff was like Elle in that she didn't really have much of an opinion on stuff other than liking chick flicks, shopping, and reality TV (which is fine, just saying her scope of interests were limited like Elle )

Her other interests always fluctuated with who her friends were, when she moved into different stages of life she molded to her new friend groups. But whenever we'd meet up she was deep down the same insecure person who didn't know what she liked or wanted and always had something nasty to say about people who didn't act how she wanted them to.

After she met her now husband she morphed all her interests into his. I can't tell if it is more pathetic that she cares more about being liked and wanted by her husband (she told me multiple times how she thought he was too good for her and worried he'd leave) or that her husband just wanted a pretty "version" of himself to hang out with.

Common interests are good but you need some identity outside of your relationship.

• Heart

202leda

This happened to me. In one of her WAY earlier videos, a styling video, she included these pink moccasins that I fell in LOVE with and immediately wanted to buy. I checked them out and they were like $300. I commented on her video and said I loved her stuff, but I wish she would include more affordable options to the outfits she shares. She responded - snapped at me and was really rude. I remember being very upset, because at that point I was a big fan, and then I think that took the rose-tinted glasses off for me and I start to see her for what she truly is. Now I just think she's sad. And I think her life is spiraling and she's trying to dress it up to be something it isn't.
I’m sorry she was rude to you; I hate that feeling you get when a YTer singles you out. I remember leaving a comment on a different YTer’s channel (at the time I was a fan and wrote something that was meant to agree with him and his experiences) and I was shocked/disappointed when he left a sarcastic, bitter response as he took what I said out of context. I wasn’t a fan after that, lol.

I still remember someone on Reddit commenting how she thought Elle was a “sweetheart”. 🙄 I dunno how people believe she’s a nice person...she’s been blatantly rude to her followers for years. 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think coldness has anything to do with being stressed over being on social media or her just being reserved. She’s simply a haughty bitch.

Heretosnoop

Ladies it's that time again, where we vote on the next thread title. Here are the suggestions we've received so far:

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle
  2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 No return policy and no sperm wasted. This one wants any Seattle Joe to be her baby's daddy
  3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Almost attorney whose a granny in the streets and a freak in the sheets (made some minor adjustments to this one due to required tattle format)

Please vote on your favorite one! If we don't get enough responses in time, I'll just go with the one with the most upvotes originally (#1 was an overwhelming favorite).
I vote number 1. It really gets the message out there how disgusting she is fucking around during a pandemic and hopefully scares off Mr. Next!!

Last edited:
  • Heart