Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetThemEatLipstick

People who don't adhere to covid restrictions seem to complain the loudest about 2020. Elle still went out on dates during lock down – saw her a couple time when I was walking my boyfriend's dog...she is constantly traveling back and forth from her SLU apartment to her mom's on Bainbridge Island...found the community Spermbrows is squatting in from Google Maps... And she's still spotted in West Seattle and going to POWELSBO..Covid has never stopped her from enjoying her life...
So true. As someone who has had the luxury of staying home and continuing to make a paycheck, I never cease to feel the immense privilege I have. I have increased my Uber Eats (still pretty rare, max once a month) delivery tips and pickup order tips to 50%-60% (typically a solid 20%-25%er) to help make up for what service industry workers have lost the entire time I’ve been sitting on my booty in the safety of my own home making a steady paycheck. Elle has been living off her mom, or her trust, or “local business” scams, or YouTube, or a combination of any of these, hasn’t needed to worry about job security, has moved all over Seattle, and has been spotted on physical dates and hung out with “friends” all over Seattle. Heck, she even ordered a brand new car that she still hasn’t test driven yet (indicates a brand new car, not used) this year. On top of all the $K she’s spent buying herself “treats” for surviving such a challenging year. And she never fails to mention how big of an inconvenience 2020 has been to her. Maybe to try to fit in with all the people who have been grounded in the real world? Trying to get some sympathy? It’s just another manifestation of whatever evil inside her concocted the “local business” scam, trying to convince her viewers how much she has suffered this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

nicemangoes

I feel like we have more lurkers than we think here because after her last video, a lurker took one of our comments verbatim and posted it on her Instagram page. It was about her poor camera skills slash intentional blur of her face to look better than she actually does. 🤣
I lurked on the gg threads (saw the rave one slowly die) and here for well over 3 years and only recently said something. I know one more such silent lurker of Elle's threads in real life, so pretty sure there are more like you guessed!

• Wow

Juliezzz

To me girl boss being silent for so long is a silent confirmation on the piping hot tea spilled here a few pages ago.

• Heart

drewberry_moore

Hi ladies, I'm currently battling the dreaded Rona after being exposed to it by an irresponsible coworker who didn't think it was necessary to self-isolate or inform the rest of us, so my patience for entitled assholes is at an all time low right now.
That's terrible! I hope you are getting the care you need and will be better soon.

Your sentiments re Elle's entitlement are the same as mine: when car salespeople aren't knocking at your door, there's a problem. Like all her exes, they probably know she isn't worth the hassle.

202leda

Guess what ladies, I found out that one of my friends ALSO MATCHED with our Smelleanore on a dating app🤣 He didn't mention anything about sex (I don't think they even advanced to this stage 🤮). Elle apparently told him about the gossip sites on internet and how her haters are so jealous of her achievements, success and wealth etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ He did mention that she was looking for "SERIOUS" relationship and was ready to "settle." Our delusional 32 y.o. is desperately looking for her new Mr. Next for sure!
Interesting. Did he tell you what he thought of her? 😂 Did you also warn him beforehand about Elle before he matched with her? That would be major tea.

I think it’s interesting that there have been not one but TWO people from the Seattle area who’ve verified that Elle is in fact meeting up with guys, is desperate for a long term relationship (despite her dating track record being total shit...and it wasn’t that long ago that she was engaged to a creep), and is embellishing her accomplishments. All you people who try to believe she is self quarantining, getting therapy, or trying to improve herself can stop now.

Reactions: 19

Greenthumb30

I think there's a probably a few sympathy followers too, people who feel sorry for her being publicly dumped so many times. She's probably more famous on youtube for being dumped than for anything else at this point.

Funny how she constantly complains about 2020, when the covid situation actually covered up her many mistakes-- she could use covid to explain away her huge employment gap, she could pretend to be working from home when she had no job for most of the year, she could blame lockdowns for the fact that she has nothing interesting going on in her life, etc. etc.

LetThemEatLipstick

She is a shell of a human being. I'm sure her thought process was like, "WhAt Do GuYz LiiiKe???" And then she listed dinosaurs and a bunch of shows dudes watch. Not that ladies don't like those shows too, but you can see what I mean. And pictures of her diving or doing active stuff? 100% man trap.

The unlucky gentleman who "wins" her "giveaway" will live and learn... poor bastard.

Like many, I'm always curious what's on people's bookshelves and I remember during the early Speshul Someone honeymoon era she had Hunter S. Thompson on her night table. Bitch, please.
Agree. I know way too much about all the things she referenced as loving, only because I always lose the vote on what to watch to my husband and son. Not that women can’t and don’t love this nerdy stuff (I happen to be a STEM nerd who is killing it in the Finance industry), but I certainly don’t and I highly doubt Elle does either, from ANYTHING she’s EVER mentioned before. Yeah, Joe took you to see Rogue One, but you thought there would be a “Rogue Two” (Vlogmas 2016, I think), and wouldn’t know the first thing about camping/hiking or Mandelorians if it wasn’t for relying on a MAN to introduce you. Actual Star Wars nerds have followed these stories since before they were officially announced by Disney, and when they only existed as fan fiction rumors.

It’s pathetic that even SHE knows her natural self is so unappealing and unattractive that she has to pretend to be something she’s not to get anyone to pay attention to her. Or else she would have stated what’s she’s actually into, and had the confidence to own it. But even she knows she’s undesirable as herself. Sad, desperate, and pathetic.

• Heart

LegalEagle5

Reminds of when it was such an inconvenience when her Uber driver crashed their car and princess Elle was STARVING
Whenever someone mentions that story, I think of how horrible I would feel if that had happened with my order. I know I always used to avoid ordering food on nights where it was blizzarding or there was heavy rain because I didn't want to be the reason someone got in a car accident (although yes, I realize I was making a far jump to assume the worst). I know one time we were supposed to get cable installed and the company called us to say the driver had arrived but had started feeling sick in the van so they were sending someone else ASAP. The guy who came was even apologizing and I didn't care....I just felt bad for the sick man.

• Heart

APoppy

I think it’s clear a lot of people are growing tired of Elle. The fact that she hasn’t posted anything since December 26th and no one is commenting asking how she is says it all. Just a year ago when she would take a gap people would comment well wishes hoping she is okay. At this point I think she has pushed most of her followers away. Her snooty responses to questions about her life people will obviously grow tired of asking and if she gives nothing why stick around as a viewer. It will be interesting to see if she comes back and when if she can gain back some engagement. I just think she should quit she obviously has nothing of interest to show. I would say she needs YouTube to sell her pearls and scarves but how invested in that is she if she can’t even be bothered to update her website after Christmas?

As for the breakup with Rick, I’ve said before I think he did the breaking up. If she broke up with him, why bothering going back to Florida from Hawaii only to flee to Hawaii a week or so later leaving everything behind? You would think if she did the breaking up, her and her mom would have planned some sort of exit strategy in place right? Not just leave everything behind including her cats. I think that indicates she was blindsided and headed back to Hawaii with her mom last minute. She probably thought they would have tired to work it out and I think Rick put his foot down and said no, just like Joe.

I also think the Joe break up proves she has no real close friends, besides her mom. You could tell Joe was miserable in the last few vlogs yet he waited til her mom was in town to make his break. If she had any real friends she could lean on Joe wouldn’t have had to wait so long and probably could have talked to her sooner about the break up knowing she would have someone to support her. I don’t know I can’t image being late 20s/early 30s and needing to plan a break up for when someone’s parents are there to catch them, she should have some independent support network of her own I would hope.

• Heart

Wheelsbaby

1609212155623.png

What on earth???

She seems to wear her clothes (sweater and pajamas) immediately after unboxing, which to me, is very gross. I prefer to wash them first. Especially nowadays with covid. These clothes came from a factory and has been everywhere....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

202leda

I’m actually surprised she got another coat, a super thick one at that. It’s not like she needs it; it doesn’t get that cold in Seattle, plus she did fine with all the other coats she had/has from her years in Vancouver!

I can just imagine how eccentric she would look walking down the street in that hideous coat while everyone is dressed normally and staring at her. In her mind she is probably thinking that they’re admiring or are envious of her European beauty. 😂

• Haha

LetThemEatLipstick

This may be semantics, but do we know that she's ACTUALLY sleeping with them or just OFFERING (ok, pushing) to sleep with them?
It may be that if the guys are turned off enough to dump her (pun not intended), that they may turn down her offers to be a jizz receptacle.
😂😂😂

I was just thinking about this too. Is she sitting at dinner seductively clutching her Prosecco flute by the bowl (and not the stem), and after the check has been signed (taking bets on how often Elle reaches for the check on her dates), she twitches her lazy eye at him and in her Valley Girl phlegm-clogged voice, gurgles “You know, it’s OK if you dump your load in me tonight.”

All I want for 2021 is for this to be true. I am not asking for much.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Part of me thinks the recent piping hot ☕ we’ve had from the Seattle members hit the nail on the head, and Smelle got spooked and thought if she stayed away from yt for a bit, it would die down. These sorts of websites always have a ton of hidden lurkers and she definitely doesn’t want any Karens or ex-fans to call her out for her shady behavior.

• Heart

thecatlass

VIP Member
LADIES! We forgot to mark one year anniversary of #dumpedmass! I think Rickets and Smelle broke up around 20th Dec 2019. For anyone who wasn't following Miss Dumpsterfire back then, here's a link to reddit thread (the only time Smelle's commenters weren't only bots and middle aged midwest women):

• Haha
  • Heart

Food4Thought

Isn’t Elle “trained in classic opera?” 🤣🤣

All jokes aside, Elle mentioning she’s hiked in Hong Kong before is not indicative of someone whose into hiking. I’ve been there before and a college classmate of mine lives there as well, and literally everyone hikes there somewhat regularly, because it’s the thing to do there. The equivalent would be people who live in Switzerland and have gone skiing before.

And wasn’t her hiking/camping vlog in Vancouver with Joe and featuring the La Mer tent disaster? Also going for a hike once in a while in the Pacific Northwest is equally common as it is in Hong Kong. I wouldn’t say it’s indicative of her interests given she doesn’t go regularly during her free time nor does she seem to know anything about the best hiking trails, proper hiking gear, or what kind of food to pack for hikes.
She probably yodels because she's Belgian.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
What kind of info are you looking for? Comments regarding the post by Rickles? I got the post from the GG thread, not the Reddit one so that may be why there’s not much there.

I am looking forward to how Elle will explain this “unwellness.”
She's gotten way less backlash than a lot of youtubers despite doing much worse. Eleanor Lecocq:
  1. Has been spotted running all around Seattle during a global pandemic (despite there being a lockdown) to meet men. Apparently is also actively lying to and trying to trap these men with a baby (thank you for the recent snoop!)
  2. Lied to the Daily Hive and tried to scam the residents of Seattle DURING THE PANDEMIC by pretending to be a local, small business when she was man hunting and living in an airbnb and she clearly sources everything from abroad for cheap (what local business?)
  3. Fake vlogmas giveaway recently to her friend
  4. Lies about her extensive plastic surgery, dress size, dying her hair, fake Tiffany's engagement ring, etc. Is the queen of photoshopping everything to oblivion.
  5. Sells low quality products at a huge markup to people, and doesn't offer repairs or returns when those objects arrive BROKEN to paying customers. Doesn't allow people to leave reviews on her website and doesn't sell on any platforms that has a proper return policy (etsy, amazon)
  6. Deletes comments and blocks anyone who tries to offer a suggestion or points out something very valid (i.e.: your photo is blurry and you should learn to adjust your camera settings)
  7. Lied about her occupation and day-to-day life (you can't talk about being a busy lawyer when you're a fraud investigator at a government agency who works 9-to-5 and no weekends)
She's lucky she's not a popular youtuber and has a mostly stagnant channel, because if an actually popular youtuber did even one of the things she did, they would get so much backlash. Fleur de Force went on a holiday recently (while actually following her local government's lockdown rules) but is getting dragged like crazy even after apologizing for her behavior. Elle has NEVER ONCE APOLOGIZED for anything she did, and continues to delete comments and make passive aggressive comments at people who dare to question her or bring up her past, shady behavior.

• Heart

thecatlass

VIP Member
And to be honest, I think I have more empathy for people who love great food and don't scrimp on eating out than obsessive hoarders of out of season bags and cashmere.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Merry Christmas to all you wonderful ladies ❤ Hope you all have an incredible day wherever you are and thank you all for sharing years of Smelley snark. 😆

Also why does Rick have so many criminal slash traffic records?? That’s a lot of speeding tickets or is there something more sinister going on...🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Behindthescreens

She actually matched and met two of my friends but one asked me not to mention his date because the experience was so awful...but in both scenarios she has had tantrums and she pushed for a serious relationship really fast and said how it's okay to finish inside her
I certainly want to respect your friend's privacy. Thank you for this bit of insight into Elle Florence Lecocq, and please don't feel obligated to put anything on here. We're just interested in a (badly messed up) lady, but your friend has a whole life that he's trying to keep. I appreciate you protecting your friend.

• Heart

Behindthescreens

Finally done with the vlog 🥴 50+ minutes is WAY too long for a vlog, much less the kind with her content. Here's a bare-bones version of the contents with some screenshots. I apologize if my writing is terse or doesn't flow. I got very irritated at Smelle watching her and was typing basic notes of what was included instead of trying to form a story.

For your cringing pleasure?
[ ] Hassle aside of the packing tape, don't be so lazy and cheap, Elle!! Just order a few rolls of Scotch tape! Honestly, this woman makes me irrate! She SPOILS herself and then can't even be bothered to take the time or energy to get A ROLL OF TAPE for wrapping gifts for her own friends and mother!!
[ ] 13 min mark. Speaking phlegmy French to her mom to not peek(I assume?), but not giving her the time to click out before showing her mom's gift.
[ ] Eww! She tried on her mom's earrings before gifting them! Who does that?? I know they are relatives, but that's still really gross! This isn't the first time that she's mentioned trying something on before giving it either. If I were her friend, I would not want to eat at her place or be given anything by her. She is just so unhygienic!!
[ ] 15 min. "Philosophical tip"...about wrapping paper tips?? That word...I do not think it means what you think it means! And no, it doesn't look like a professional wrapping result, Elle. You're deluded.
[ ] 19 min. What's up with all her non-food noises while eating? "Mm-MMM!!" X2 and "So juicy and gud!" Is she trying to prove what a catch she is sexually? See screenshots of the poor dumpling.
[ ] Can she physically not chew with her mouth closed??? THIS WOMAN!! She does NOT need to eat on camera and fake act to convince us that it's good. It never works.
[ ] Also, I'm noticing her throwing in a lot of "this" and "what even/I can't even" and other phrases more current than her usual speech. Trying to act current to bag a local, Smelle?
[ ] 19:40 "Reg-u-LAIR-ly"
[ ] 20:10 "I am seriously here for that beef." 🤣
[ ] What a superiority complex through it all!
[ ] 22:20 educate the peasants and "bakeries that don't know what they're doing" on the difference between a quiche and a fritata. 🙄
[ ] 25:30 genuinely baffled by the difference between "sili-CON" and "sili-CONE". She seems frustrated.
[ ] 26 min. More public shaming of the cats. Sammy sat on her jeans that she left out. I'm assuming you're wearing pants while you vlog, Elle. If you left other ones out, it's your own damn fault.
[ ] The other cat has now sat on her pants.
[ ] 28 min. Poking the quiche with her finger. Again, never would eat at her place!...ew! She does it AGAIN after more talking!!
[ ] 29. Excited for + dreading more test drives today. Volvo & Audi on the line up. Loves Audi cars but the agents at their "dusk after dusk" (desks) won't negotiate on anything.
[ ] 32:50 such exotic names! 🙄 strawberry verbena jam on her birthday. "Isn't verbena a perfume?" I cannot believe what a ditz she is.
[ ] 34. Discussing kleptomania. I know she means it in a joking way, but she seriously worries me sometimes. Topic of taking jam and tobasco jars in hotel rooms.
[ ] 36. Trader Joe's. Uses bottled whipped cream to explain that she rarely cuts corners. 🙄 yeah, sure, Elle. Naybe not in cooking, but in making your glue-dotted earrings and taking the easy way with your partners (chicken for Joe, no rent) and family (gifting samples, rats, general laziness)
[ ] Has a massive amount of stuff for going to her mom's for a few days. Plans to do her nails there.
[ ] 38:33 no tissue paper or any wrapping for her friend's gift bag. Just a few items shoved inside: Nouvelle Pearl hair clip, olaplex and hair oil. She thinks "they are really nice sizes". I'm not sure, but they don't look full sized to me.
[ ] G will be coming to help her move over.
[ ] 42. Asking Ginette questions about the chicken, then talking over her. Passive aggressive comments. Poking the chicken with her finger to see if it's done.
[ ] 43 G provides the whole chicken, butternut squash, and homemade bread, while Elle's stingy contribution is a pre-packaged lava cake the size of herhand- TO SHARE!
[ ] I can't handle how she talks to her mom. Really dismissive & doesn't even listen to the answers of questions she asked.
[ ] Happy brand socks are her favorite brand to gift for guys. Has she even mentioned these before? I'm skeptical.
[ ] On a first-name basis with Allison, a PNW YouTuber? Or just faking familiarity?
Ends vlog.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart