Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovely

Chatty Member
I thought Rickets praised her for being able to endure difficulties well. I guess he didn't stick around long enough to see her true colors and discover she's a big moany bitch.
Or he stuck around exactly long enough to see her true colours and then noped right out of there at the quickest of clips. 🐊🏃‍♂️🛣🏃‍♀️(<<< the last one is Elle chasing after him as she sees her best shot at getting down the aisle hurl himself straight into an aligator-filled swamp to get away from her).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Maybe I should’ve worded it better. The slut shaming could’ve been omitted because that’s not even relevant. My main point was to highlight how she hasn’t been able to secure a long term relationship. I couldn’t care less how many men she’s slept with.

Her goals are obviously different than reality. That’s all I’ll say about this matter and I’m not engaging beyond that.
I don’t think your comment was slut shaming at all!

If her goal is to get married, then running through many men in a short period of time (and this is just the ones we know about...other gossipers have seen her on “dates” with different guys who aren’t part of the above list at the beginning of lockdown in Seattle) is a problem. Generally, people who can’t maintain a long term relationship or get kicked to the curb as soon as they move in with someone would have a hard time getting married and most people would wonder if there was something about them that puts others off. Everyone wants to be politically correct about this but her dating history and previous behavior in those relationships definitely raises red flags for men who want to settle down, and Eleonore Lecocq recognizes this, and has deleted most of those videos featuring her many men as a result.

When her engagement to Rick ended and someone posted about this in the beauty guru subreddit, many people commented on how much she dated, and never took a break to focus on herself. Multiple people mentioned she came off as desperate. That’s not slut shaming, it’s just facts and the impression she gives off. If Elle was so proud of the fact that she’s gone through so many guys, none of whom she could drag down the aisle, then she wouldn’t be so shifty about her dating history and mass deleting videos and instagram photos.

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I wish we could step away from the culture of being always at work. There's hardly any virtue in busting your ass for a profit-driven massive corporation. If you work for yourself, sure, do your best, but if you're just a cog in a giant corporate behemoth, why care? Just do what you have to do to get average performance rating and do a bit more if you want to have good performance rating. If you consistently overachieve, this becomes the benchmark and your boss will always want more from you.

There is significant research showing that employees working 4-day weeks are actually as productive as those working 5-day weeks because they know they have one day less to get the work done. There is a push in some European countries to switch to 4-day working weeks and I wholeheartedly support it. What needs to be recognized is that working efficiently doesn't equal working long hours. Japan is famous for its gruelling work culture where employees are scared to leave the office before their boss is done for the day, yet the country's workforce is shockingly unproductive. I work with Japanese clients on a daily basis and the level of bureaucracy is unreal. Some tasks they complete are pointless and invented merely to fill their time in the office to the max.

I don't think Smelle left that big law firm voluntarily. If she did, she would not have a 4-month long gap before starting at MFDA. I think she just didn't perform as well as she was expected to, so after her articling period was over, they said bye to her. I agree her endless shopping at lunchtime and being home by 5 pm gave an impression of Smelle doing the bare minimum and being lazy, but anyone else should not feel bad for working 9-5 and taking an allocated lunch break.

And while I agree that single employees don't have kids to rush home to etc., why deny them the right to have a healthy work-life balance? Not having kids doesn't mean you don't have things to do outside your professional life.

In reference to Chinese workers being 996, sorry, but that's sick and I wouldnt wish that on anyone. There's so much more to life than being always at work. Most European countries labour laws guarantee full-time workers 20+ days of paid holiday allowance plus bank holidays and I think it's fantastic.
This is the best comment on work here, full stop. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Spending most of your waking hours at work is completely miserable for the vast majority of people, and it’s not productive or even humane. Elle’s issue isn’t that she works a 9-to-5, which she did at the mutual fund dealers, but that she lied about the nature and intensity of her work. It’s the lying that bothers people, and not because she didn’t work 12-hour+ days. I’ve lived in cities such as NYC, London, and Tokyo and I don’t understand why people have such a fetish for long work hours. It’s not a badge of honor to be stuck at work constantly and corporations should stop forcing their employees to have zero personal lives.

I also agree that Smelle didn’t leave the articling gig voluntarily, due to the unemployment gap on her resume that followed it. It’s much more likely that she wasn’t extended an offer to stay. Not everyone that gets an articling job is given the full-time, permanent offer.

• Heart

LetThemEatLipstick

I think she barely speaks conversational French. A French primary school child would probably speak more fluently than she does.

At 17:29 and 19:38 she forgets what she was going to say after gushing out “Ah-tiliyoh Koh-loh-nyuh” in her attempt at a French accent.

Then at 20:37 she has “no idea what” Santal Carmin would smell like. Just because she can mock a French accent when speaking words, doesn’t mean she knows how to put them together in a way that a native speaker would, or even knows the meaning of words more sophisticated than the basic ones second-gen immigrant kids know of their parents’ native languages.

If she knew words more difficult than the perfunctory “eat”, “bathroom”, and “want” that second-gen kids know from growing up in a non-English speaking household (but speaking English for 12+ hours a day outside of the home, and even answering their parents in English), she would know exactly what SANDALWOOD perfume would smell like. It would smell like SANDALWOOD. But she doesn’t know what “santal” is, that it translates to SANDALWOOD, most second-gen kids WOULDN’T. Ask me what 檀香深韵 smells like and just like Elle, I GOT NOTHING, can’t even begin to guess what that translates to in English. And I even wrote my college dissertation and defended it in Chinese, and lived alone and worked in China for a year. But she’s a Native French Speaker, right...?

Elle’s vocabulary stopped at the second-gen kid skill level, one at which she probably can’t read a French newspaper or survive on her own in France or Belgium.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this... except for the fact that she claims she is a Native French Speaker / Speaks French Fluently / Was Bullied for Being a Foreigner...

Last edited:

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
She actually matched and met two of my friends but one asked me not to mention his date because the experience was so awful...but in both scenarios she has had tantrums and she pushed for a serious relationship really fast and said how it's okay to finish inside her
Nasty. Doesn’t sound like someone who practices safe sex (and let’s not even get into Covid). 🤢

Why does Eleanor Lecocq give me serious “poking the condom so you can’t leave me” vibes...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Drasticactions

VIP Member
People who don't adhere to covid restrictions seem to complain the loudest about 2020. Elle still went out on dates during lock down – saw her a couple time when I was walking my boyfriend's dog...she is constantly traveling back and forth from her SLU apartment to her mom's on Bainbridge Island...found the community Spermbrows is squatting in from Google Maps... And she's still spotted in West Seattle and going to POWELSBO..Covid has never stopped her from enjoying her life...
I agree with this, the people who complain the most about how bad this year is have all been spoiled people like her who are upset about not being about to go out and do stuff, while still doing it anyway. o

Sure I had to miss two concerts I was really looking forward to (kraftwerk and new order/pet shop boys) and a trip but like @Lipstick said, I'm lucky enough to have a job I can work at home from and have been very comfortable and despite not seeing my family I'm very very lucky.

So many people are stuck working thankless jobs they can't do at home (grocery store, food service, sanitation etc) , so many people are working in hospitals in un imaginable situations and are over worked and short on supplies, so many people have lost loved ones. And you know what? I don't hear them complain half as much as entitled people like Elle who can't even be grateful for what they have.

Like honestly the fact that Elle can't be remotely thankful for what she has really shows her true colors

I couldnt imagine the horror of working in a hospital right now, or working in an essential service and having entitled people refusing to wear masks breathing on them. So many people have either lost their lives or a loved one this year , or have long covid and are dealing with long term side effects to even think about complaining about my life just seems like an insult to everyone else's pain.

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Happy New Year fam! 🎉🎉🎉 It’s been fun having this little community or like minded thinkers and learning more about your lives/successes/opinions. Stay safe. Stay healthy.
I love how honest we can be on here. Not just about Eleanor, but about finances, career development, life choices, etc. The ladies on this thread offer amazing advice and recommendations and it's way better than anything Smelle puts out. I don't think people realized what a mess Smelle is when she was in her 20s, because everyone is kind of finding their own way during those years, but now that she's 32, we can see the glaring mistakes. Smelle is definitely a cautionary tale for me and I'm grateful for this community and her hot mess. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
This entire car buying drama is just another incarnation of Smelle's effort to appear so extra and a princess who doesn't settle for second best (but somehow she was living in a dilapidated bungalow in some ugly retirement village nestled between a swamp and a highway with a guy who couldn't even own up to the fact he was divorced). It's her 2020 version of drinking champagne and applying La Mer moisturiser in a tent in the middle of the woods. Basically thinking she's such a precious lady but actually being a deluded moron.

Her word salad about how she should be the perfect target customer for Jaguar salespeople is laughable. She's trying to imply that because her mother drove that old Jaguar for decades, the dealership should sense that Smelle will want to continue the HERITAGE and they should fawn over her. Sorry to break it to you, Smelle, but making one car purchase per 30 yrs doesn't really make your family a valuable customer to Jaguar... 🙄

She can never act normal, eh? So tacky thinking she's some sort of rich heiress but in fact she's no different that a college student who spends all her pocket money on clothes and makeup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Debbie1633

Wowwowwow! The Granny vibes are strong with this one! I can't believe she kept that coat, and the dog's coat looks incredibly...dated? Extra?

Merry Christmas to my fellow Tattlers! I hope you enjoy your days.
YES! When I first saw this pic, my first thought was wow, she looks at least 50-something. The coat, the headband, the smirk, the sunglasses, ... everything ages her. people need to stop taking fashion advice from her 😒

Heretosnoop

I think there's a probably a few sympathy followers too, people who feel sorry for her being publicly dumped so many times. She's probably more famous on youtube for being dumped than for anything else at this point.

Funny how she constantly complains about 2020, when the covid situation actually covered up her many mistakes-- she could use covid to explain away her huge employment gap, she could pretend to be working from home when she had no job for most of the year, she could blame lockdowns for the fact that she has nothing interesting going on in her life, etc. etc.
People who don't adhere to covid restrictions seem to complain the loudest about 2020. Elle still went out on dates during lock down – saw her a couple time when I was walking my boyfriend's dog...she is constantly traveling back and forth from her SLU apartment to her mom's on Bainbridge Island...found the community Spermbrows is squatting in from Google Maps... And she's still spotted in West Seattle and going to POWELSBO..Covid has never stopped her from enjoying her life...

• Wow
  • Heart

Debbie1633

Home girl is a f**king idiot. Is she seriously using a knife to pop out the perfumes in her advent calendar?? I have the same one and ALL you have to do it press the bottom of each perfume vial and it pops right out. 😒🤦🏻‍♀️

“Funner” is not a word.

all her vlogs should be named “boringmas“ from now on. I fastforwarded the part where she talked about her car, her unboxing her new unnecessary new “work” bag, ... I think I really just watched at the most 5 mins of it.

she definitely doesn’t know how to hold chopsticks. Didn’t she spend at least a summer or more in HK??

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wheelsbaby

I love how even sales people don't wanna call her. Sales people are great at spotting real customers. Elle is just cheap and overly picky (about the most irrelevant things). She's 33 next year and such a Karen. There are so many ways to get exactly what you want in car / customize interiors if you have the budget for it. Elle is just cheap & nit picky = the worst possible customer ever. Why be so pretentious when you're trying to cut costs? It's exactly like her shopping for luxury handbags. She doesn't have the money for classic colours and styles, and instead gets off-season designs while trying to justify her "classic" taste.

Reactions: 20

Heretosnoop

She's trying to be hiker barbie but none of those cars are good for major hikes. The Q3 doesn't even have good enough clearance to get to most good trail heads. Clearly her new boyfriend isn't a big PNW hiker if he doesn't know that and drives the Porsche seen in her last vlog if he's guiding her towards Audi Q3 or the Alfa Romeo. If she really wants to wow the guys here and fit in, get a Forrester.

I don't understand her need for a car in a city that has a great transportation. She lives in an area close to the trolly and somewhat walking distance to the link and there are buses everywhere. Suddenly she needs a car because she's in America? We're in a PANDEMIC Elle....we aren't suppose to be going anywhere. Oh that's right. You go to your mommy's and probably your dick appointments so you need to ride in luxury. Seattle has great public transportation because of Microsoft and Amazon. Dumb bitch.

Or her little rant about parking in Vancouver. Like bitch??? It's the same in Seattle. Parking for most apartment complexes are $250+ a month and if you're driving your soft and unshapely derriere to Nordys there's no free parking there either. It's $10 minimum. Good luck paying for expensive tabs every year and expensive insurance because you live in a city. I hope she gets the Alfa Romeo and it breaks down and she's in the shock of her life.

Last edited:
  • Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I was thinking I bet Elle expenses her rent, her new car 🤫, her new bags and clothes. No wonder she can afford to live the way she does. My accountant friend mentioned that there's even a chance that she gets money from the government because of the expenses

And for cars my friend at Audi mentioned that she didn't buy one from their dealership but made a huge fuss how she's a big influencer
Can you imagine Smelle, with her nasty unwashed hair and granny pearls, pushing her way into an Audi dealership. She would probably say something like this in her phlegmy voice: "So I'm like an influential youtuber. I'm a big influencer, with a big internet family and you should give me a GUUD discount on an Audi in jewel tone colors." Meanwhile, the car salesman is dying of laughter on the inside and probably filing this bizarre interaction for later as a hilarious joke to tell all of his coworkers.

• Haha

Monalisa83

Lurker here. Just caught up with all the threads after like two weeks of reading. You guys are prolific! I started off as a fan. Started watching in the Chris era when I was a resident. Gosh that was what, 5 or 6 years ago? Can’t believe I’ve watched her that long. We were on the same trajectory of career/relationship/lifestyle and in similar income brackets so I found her relatable. I’ll just say we diverged greatly. I pity watch her now. Honestly I think there’s no hope in terms of a return to the glory days.

I was a little confused by her luxury SUV nonsense. Why didn’t she look at BMW or Mercedes? They’re easily the most popular luxury SUVs. It was so gross to me hearing her talk about “saving up” just to “finance” this vehicle. It would make more sense to buy used. Not to be rude here but if you can’t pay cash for the vehicle, you need to look for a cheaper vehicle. I understand certain circumstances may require folks to finance a car, but hopefully those individuals aren’t stretching themselves to the max looking for luxury “European” SUVs.

Last edited:

Behindthescreens

View attachment 359541
This reminds me of when it was “HAPPY EASTER from my family to yours ❤” as she introduced all her Instagram followers to her fiancé, Rick the Perverted Elderly Moose Molester. Easter 2019 occurred on Apr 21, 2019, and Special Someone 2018 had dumped her in January 2019 right after her return from Hawaii. So it only took her MAX 3.5 months to find someone to invite to Hawaii and refer to as her “family”.

In fact, from my research, it looks like he first initiated contact when she was in Hawaii in 2018, right after her tearful airport departure brought on from missing Special Someone since he dropped her off 12 minutes prior (as we would all find out in a couple short weeks, the feelings were NOT mutual) on Dec 18, 2018, by liking a pic for the first time:
View attachment 359540

He then throws her some more attention a couple days later, but since she’s presumably still with SS (unless he dumped her over the phone while she was in Hawaii - if that were the case, MAN does she know how to pick ‘em), she doesn’t respond:

View attachment 359546
View attachment 359547

This was the week of Jan 11, 2019. He references the Henley Royal Regatta, which is an event that takes place in England over the summer. Maybe they went to it with their 2008 OSU - Oxford summer course class, and he’s trying to recall this memory? Shuddering, because in the summer of 2008, she was 19 yo, and according to public records, he was 30. Can you recall back to when you were 19, how young, naive, and impressionable you were? I just turned 30 this past year, and the thought of pursuing a 19 yo girl, while legal, is just so disgusting to me now. SHE WAS A TEENAGER.

View attachment 359550

By Jan 7, 2018, she’s presumably been dumped by Special Someone and Rick now has solid footing, as he starts liking every single pic from that moment on. Doesn’t take Elle long to move from one Le-cock to the next, does it? It couldn’t have been more than a handful of days after getting dumped that she switches her “family” loyalties from SS to Rick.

View attachment 359556

He likes every single one of her posts from then until the last one on Dec 15, 2019 right before they ended their “civil union to be” or whatever she prances around pandemic-stricken Seattle telling dozens of men she just met as she desperately sucks their Lecocks, milking them for the tiniest bit of attention.

These Lecocq ladies are so desperate for male companionship. A creepy, perverted 41 yo single divorcee bobblehead with beady coals for eyes likes her Insta pics and makes her feel a wee bit special, and less than a week after the Love of Lecocq’s Life, Winter 2018 Edition dumps her, she’ll welcome his attention with open arms. And in about three months, he’ll be invited to her mother’s apartment in Hawaii and declared a member of their family. How desperate and pathetic can you get?
This is amazing! I love the amount of detail you put into this. The pictures make it!

View attachment 359541
This reminds me of when it was “HAPPY EASTER from my family to yours ❤” as she introduced all her Instagram followers to her fiancé, Rick the Perverted Elderly Moose Molester. Easter 2019 occurred on Apr 21, 2019, and Special Someone 2018 had dumped her in January 2019 right after her return from Hawaii. So it only took her MAX 3.5 months to find someone to invite to Hawaii and refer to as her “family”.
Wowwowwow! The Granny vibes are strong with this one! I can't believe she kept that coat, and the dog's coat looks incredibly...dated? Extra?

Merry Christmas to my fellow Tattlers! I hope you enjoy your days.

• Heart