Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetThemEatLipstick

Other than totally turn her life around, such as stopping pearls and scarves scamming or apologizing for the scamming (that would mean admitting guilt which I think is impossible and could open her up to lawsuits lol), what could Elle do to rehab her image? What reasonable guy is going to look at the situation, and say that he wants a part? Except like Joe, a smart guy hung on for a couple of years. And there have been a few months long relationships since, even excluding the bizarre Rick times. Lust/attraction/love can really put the blinders on some people and some men (women too) will just take what their partner says at face value even if details don't line up. Alec Baldwin/HIllaria and the season of Dr. Death, where that business woman convinced herself a homeless guy was an anesthesiologist would be examples.. I do think there's hope for Elle yet...and yeah would like to hear what everyone thinks Elle could do to explain our chatter?
Was it Dirty John? I think someone like that is exactly who Elle deserves. Rick, while a creepy squirrel molester, probably isn’t murderous. But he did/does embellish everything he says the way a Dirty John would.

Feh-LAHHHHHH-leeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Annie_HTX

I think I remember her saying she got a ski trip for her bday. Maybe that's where she is and we'll be getting a vlog next week? 🤔

Last edited:

Sheepsmeadow

Another recommendation: Aussie youtuber who is really chill and has a great luxury collection. She's started being a lot more mindful about shopping these few months & her content is really refreshing amidst the sea of influencers who are just paid to promote stuff. She's also an example of a young woman who is chill and has a nice luxury collection and style that works for her age:
Great that you bring her up! I actually don’t care too much for her style and, like I’ve said before, I’m not into luxury bags. Yet I still watch her videos from time to time and I actually like her! She spends like crazy, as in she can easily drop $20,000 or more on luxury items in one day, but she doesn’t come off as snobby or idiotic. I think she just happens to have a ton of money and if spending it that way makes her happy, so be it. Unlike Elle, she’s not trying to impress anyone, or at least that’s the feeling I get!

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Very important perspective to keep in mind about people being different. I have heard about that napping in China too, and it always seems like such a sight to see.
Not gonna lie, having a nap midday sounds pretty sweet. We should bring that to corporate America. 😎

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Looks like she bagged a Rick T. Miller 2.0 who also drives a Porsche

I have a feeling the dolls don't talk to her anymore
She could be renting or test driving certain brands of vehicles as well...

While Elle/Mama G's situation is unique -- Mama G could easily help Elle with a downpayment -- I think it's unfair and unrealistic to say that millenials should all be aiming to buy homes. It is not possible and the insane wealth inequality in this country makes it very difficult or impossible for many folks!

I have previously lived in Seattle and in Vancouver. Home prices in those cities are insane. Absolutely friggin insane for someone earning the average salary! The median household income in the US for those with a bachelor's degree is $100,000. That's household, mind you, so assuming two adults in a lot of cases. That means half of US households with college graduates earn less than $100,000!

The median cost of a home in Seattle is $700,000. Again, half the properties in Seattle costs more than this! So I can absolutely see why most couples/single people cannot afford to buy a home in cities like this. Assuming a 20% downpayment, you would need $140,000 in cash. Helps when parents can contribute but very hard for most who don't have a nest egg of some kind.

And the sad part is that most of the good paying jobs are in expensive coastal cities. So young people who are educated are essentially forced to live in these crazy expensive cities to support themselves. Plus the cost of higher education continues to rise, as do the expectations of companies hiring. So you accrue debt getting that software engineering degree and then have to live in Seattle paying half your paycheque in rent just to survive. Or you move to somewhere less expensive and don't have the opportunity to make nearly as much, if you can even find work.

I'd recommend watching the Netflix documentary "Capital" for a good look at wealth inequality, tax dodging by the rich, and how the whole American dream is hard to achieve these days. As someone who was a new grad in the 2008 recession, I identified so much with some of the themes and am glad I got out OK and am employed, healthy, and have savings.

OK, rant over!
Preach!!! 🙌🏾 Thank you for coming correct on the notion that home ownership is possible for so many Millenials. I’m in the camp of having a well paying job but I live in an expensive af coastal city. I’d have to move out to the boonies to afford a home that is less than $1M unless I want to go the condo route but the monthly HOAs are astronomical (start at $600/month) which is infuriating.

I’m also going to double down and share that if you are a POC, your chances of home ownership are even more prolonged due to things like the “Black tax.”

Last edited:

MUALover

Chatty Member
I'm willing to bet Ginette will be buying Elle's car. I think Elle going looking for cars, talking about financing is just her scheme to get Mamma G to pony up - I don't think Elle has any intention of actually financing her car. Like every time Elle wants Ginette to buy her bag or luxury shoes, she'd take Mamma G to the boutique and make show of trying on things - like in one vlog where Elle went to a Chanel store in Hawaii with Ginette. It usually works though.

Last edited:

Lurker321

I’m no therapist, but this honestly sounds like some sort of mental illness. Kind of like Blanche DuBois from a Streetcar Named Desire lol.

I can’t tell if Eleonore Lecocq is truly suffering from delusions of grandeur in a way that no non professional can figure out, or she’s actually aware of reality but thinks the lying and gaslighting will somehow cover that up, and make people think she’s better than she actually is.
I think the latter simply because how she appeared on the verge of having an emotional breakdown in her lives early on the pandemic.

Katrina_AK_0099

Other than the possibility they made fun of Elle for her choice in men, I doubt they cared about Rick or his character.
I doubt The Dolls even met Rick during his one weekend visit to Vancouver. I can't imagine he'd be open to attending the Vancouver Club in his vibrams and old man hat. Also doubt that any of The Dolls discuss their husbands/boyfriends... what could they talk about? "Yes, I am in love with a man old enough to be my father! Pass the champagne, love!"

Drasticactions

VIP Member
This offends me deeply as a Canadian. :LOL:

Do not take anything she says to be representative of what goes on in Canada, please. They've been around for years. It's literally all inside the hell that is her head.
So are we supposed to believe a car sales person harassed Elle for 3 years over what was likely just a new model year vehicle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MissGlam21

I agree. My specialty involves aesthetics and my professional opinion is that I don’t think she’s had a significant amount of fillers. Botox to upper face, yes, but not fillers. Her lips have looked like that since the beginning and it’s actually not easy to create a prominent central indentation with filler although some request it and we can use certain techniques to accomplish a subtler version (“keyhole” pout). She also looks like she is someone who retains fluid and probably looks puffy in the morning but you don’t need fillers for that.

Her chin implant is without question. I attribute her jowls to recent weight gain and aging. She may be having some bone resorption from the implant as well which can cause loss of support and definition to the lower face. Unfortunately her chin implant is quite square which most modern aesthetic concepts agree is masculinizing. A customized implant with a more delicate taper would have been a better choice.
I believe this was the first video I watched of Elle’s that highlighted a stark difference in chin/jaw shape. To me, it seems like this video was filmed a few days post-op. Her viewers even took notice. If you look at the comments, she attributes it to a “bad root canal” 🤣

This is the video that precedes the one above (for comparison)

Last edited:
  • Haha

MUALover

Chatty Member
I doubt The Dolls even met Rick during his one weekend visit to Vancouver. I can't imagine he'd be open to attending the Vancouver Club in his vibrams and old man hat. Also doubt that any of The Dolls discuss their husbands/boyfriends... what could they talk about? "Yes, I am in love with a man old enough to be my father! Pass the champagne, love!"
I really doubt any of the "Dolls" are as successful or as rich as they seem. Even if the husband is 20 years older, he doesn't seem to be rich.

Have you ever heard of the phrase "there is no such thing as free lunch?" I'm a firm believer there is no such thing as free lunch in marriage or in other aspects of life. TBH I don't know what sorts of people the Vancouver Club allows in. Definitely not as "prestigious" as they would appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Is Smelle too hungover from drinking Oyster Bay with mommy and tired from sexy time with Mr Next to add new year wishes post to her Instagram? I'm sure Karens would appreciate it.
She's prob too busy crying her eyes out bc non of the car sales people will call her back and she didn't get her car before the end of the year :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Phoebe.Tallulah

Thank you for the recommendation! Her collection is really nice, and she seems really easy going. Much better than the eyesore that is Eleanor Lecocq’s collection and a true “girlboss.”
I'm surprised she went "girl" and not "lady"... actually no I'm not! :ROFLMAO: She's so immature!

• Haha

Behindthescreens

Haha, thanks for your support! But if you’re interested in some good career woman content (albeit not the same home situation I have), I can definitely recommend Zoe Pritchard, Carter Sullivan, Clancy Burke, and Tess Barclay. The only person who resembles my situation pretty closely would be Kristina Braly, but she does YouTube / social with her extra time while I hit the gym / research real estate and market investments. Also, I don’t have a nanny, but it seems her nanny is only there for daycare, and she actually spends quality time with her family which is also important to me. Although now thinking about how big her YT business has become, maybe I need to trade priorities 😇

I used to think Elle was the ultimate go getter career woman, but holy crap WHAT A LIE. She had us fooled for a bit there, but any real working woman would eventually start noticing the inconsistencies. She’s such an imposter.
I love Clancy! I've found TV reporting fascinating. I love watching her and Dominique Sachse.

MUALover

Chatty Member
Do you happen to remember the name of this documentary?, sounds interesting.

I’ve also added that Netflix documentary to my list to watch as well. Thanks Katrina!

It's just a short news clip on how the pandemic is forcing millennial to move back in with their parents. I've found that was the case with people I know as well. It's really hard to graduate / lose your job in this economic environment.

Ginette owned a Jaguar sedan that was from the 90s. Not a fancy SUV. She never failed to brag about the "Jag" in her past videos and she always films voice clips of her mom even when she's not shown because she hasn't painted on her spermbrows in the wine and steam scene
This is why I always find the Lecocq sisters to be disingenuous. They always, *always* find the way to get the biggest bang for their buck - even down to the car they drive. From the rented Hawaii place (on a lease that expires in 2027), renting the car in Hawaii to the old Jagaur - it's all about looking the richest you can on the least amount of money.

My parents are all about practicality. They always drove Hondas and Toyotas. My first car was a Toyota Corolla - looks average but its very reliable.