Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MUALover

Chatty Member
Elle went to Ginette's place for Christmas Eve dinner and bough a cheap dessert. Would it have been too much effort to say: make a salad for appetizer, and then make some apple crumble with cream / ice cream? It would have taken 40 minutes tops (minus the baking in the oven).

Reactions: 8

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Believe it or not, I knew someone who was a cam girl (friend’s ex-girlfriend). They can make good money! At least it would be a legitimate source of income unlike scamming people into believing you’re a local and selling them less than quality merchandise at an insane mark up.
I'm assuming none of us want to throw up our delicious Christmas dinners so maybe Elle shouldn't do onlyfans. 🤪

I've heard the popular girls on those sites can do really well! More power to them but let's not encourage Eleanor. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

202leda

Sorry, this isn’t meant to be offensive or snarky but is it common for women Ginette’s age to not have their ears pierced? I know some girls don’t have their ears pierced until they’re older but I don’t personally know too many women in their 50s-70s without pierced ears. It’s just odd to me because Elle’s ears are pierced...

Behindthescreens

She said at 13 min mark: arrête, parce que sinon tu vas casser ta surprise. Literally means "stop (watching), because if not, you’re going to ruin your surprise".
50 minutes vlog is way too long
Thank you for translating.

Sorry, this isn’t meant to be offensive or snarky but is it common for women Ginette’s age to not have their ears pierced? I know some girls don’t have their ears pierced until they’re older but I don’t personally know too many women in their 50s-70s without pierced ears. It’s just odd to me because Elle’s ears are pierced...
It's common in my area. I can think of 10+ who don't have their ears pierced, and several wear clip ons.

202leda

Finally caught up with Vlogmas. Even though it was so boring that I struggled to finish, I'm thrilled that the Christmas rodent appeared since it's my avatar haha.

I always wondered why Elle called the ornaments rodents since the word mice sounds cuter. Maybe Elle likes to think that she's a Cinderella who is destined to find her prince. That's why she needs to slum it with rodents to complete the fairytale narrative. I don't want to diss rodents since they're actually smart creatures. Mice and rats actually groom themselves more times a day than Elle!
I just call them RATS because they’re less “cute” sounding. :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, though, rats are intelligent, something Elle I doubt would even know. My fiancé’s sister had two pet rats as a kid and she loved them. She taught them tricks and they would be super cuddly. I doubt Elle would ever adopt a rat, though. I view Elle as the type of person who only likes animals if they look cute and make believes they have anthropomorphic qualities. Or maybe she believes they do. She must’ve thought Bebe was “singing” in happiness after being fed that one night. 🤔

• Haha

actuallawyer

I think she's working in their Bainbridge Island office because my friend and her husband has seen her stomping around their little downtown area...which makes less sense why she'd need a car because taking a car on the ferry is a hassle and not cheap. Maybe the cock loving Eleanor is eyeing a move in with Mr Sixhead because the SLU to Bainbridge commute with a car makes no sense...unless she's moved into her mom's Airbnb...
Whats interesting to me, and forgive me if someone had said this but I’m behind in the thread and don’t want to forget it, but she appears to be going all over Seattle. But her entire vlogmas is her sitting in her apartment or her moms. Why not vlog outside?? Confounding.

Juliezzz

New vlogmas is up. Skimmed through it and she spent 25 mins taking about her opinions on cars. She is so wordy...

• Haha

Debbie1633

She actually matched and met two of my friends but one asked me not to mention his date because the experience was so awful...but in both scenarios she has had tantrums and she pushed for a serious relationship really fast and said how it's okay to finish inside her
im curious as to how soon she starts pushing for a serious relationship. One date? And how quickly does she hop into bed with someone...

Wow, I finally watched that latest vlog and it is so nuts. Her "car buying journey" as she calls it is as ludacris as the way she says cher-oh-key. First, why was she looking at cars years ago when she didn't have a license? Second, does she even have a driver's license in Washington (she has only really been their during lockdown so I can't see how)? Do they let her test drive on a foreign license? Also, hey luxury dealerships usually aren't the hounding type (that's what most people LIKE about them). I helped my Mom get a Hyundai years ago (as she can't really afford much) and I remember how super annoying that dealership was compared to when my husband and I bought our Volvo, which I know is not luxury but still nice enough (the Volvo salesman actually LEFT right when we were ready to buy the car because his shift was over and let us leave and research prices while he just emailed us the next day with his best offer). They were night and day.

Also, she is surprised people like black leather interiors? Seriously? And wouldn't Seattle be similar to Vancouver in terms of driving? I wanted to move there because I figured it wasn't necessary to have a car. I agree people in the US drive a lot but not usually in cities like Seattle, New York, San Francisco, etc. (Florida, sure).

Coming from a tourist, so take with a grain of salt, but I found that a car was needed in both Seattle and SF. NY has amazing public transportation or you could easily walk everywhere. I didn't rent a car in Seattle and regretted it. Downtown was fine to just walk or take public transportation, but if you wanted to go outside, I definitely felt a car was needed. SF, still prefer to have a car. The bart is good at certain points, but its timing is limited imo. I still think this is a good move for her if she wants to hike more (how ever often that is)

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I think Eleonore Lecocq needs a new plastic surgeon, because whatever she's doing now isn't working. She's looking super rough for 32 even after all her procedures. 🥴 #Girlboss looks downright miserable.

This is way too long for me to watch in its entirety but why does she look so teary eyed the entire time while she's explaining her poor vlogmas updating schedule? Her voice was constantly cracking.

1608321349525.png

• Haha
  • Sick

MUALover

Chatty Member
I agree with that in principle, but we all know that SUV is mostly going to rot in a rented storage facility after Elle has another nuclear engagement meltdown and flees town in the middle of the night to try again in San Francisco or Chicago or Boston.
If she does that, I'd like to see Elle be a real girl boss. She should drive herself to San Francisco, Chicago or Boston - better yet, drive her SUV and hull an U-Haul with her belongings.

My bet is that she moves to San Francisco. More tech guys and richer tech guys there than even Seattle.

• Sick

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Thank you. This isn’t the first time someone has taken what I said out of context and I’ve since blocked this person so I don’t have to read anything she writes after this post.
The ignore feature here is absolutely fantastic. I used to see annoying comments, now I see none. God bless Tattle and its creators who know best. 🤣

• Haha

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I did a quick Google search on two bedroom townhomes in Bainbridge and pretty sure this unit is in the same community as Ginettes. The stair features and the red exterior fits the background in vlogmas.

She's a fool to show so much interior and exterior views like she did. So many YouTubers won't show out their window let alone their whole floor plan.

MUALover

Chatty Member
She does look terrible, very jouly for how young she is

She seems drunk off her ass in this video what is in that cup :unsure:
Also why would someone who is so filthy want beige interior.
This loser hasn't worked in nearly a year and a half how can she afford or justify a car purchase.
Ginette's old car in Vancouver (the Porsche sedan) had a beige interior IIRC. I tried finding an old video of Elle riding in her mom's car but can't right now. Maybe the new car is for both of them.

I must say Ginette's new place is decorated way better than Elle's - it's not that cluttered or haunted. It looks cosy. Maybe Ginette's tastes got less garish with time. Her Victoria house was an eyesore.

Edited to add: I found it. So G's old car does have beige leather interiors. I bet the new car would be for Mamma G.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 2.13.34 PM.png

KitsBiach

They met on an app. He later saw her on Hinge with hiking and biking photos. She made it seem like Rick wasn't much of a thing. She definitely tried to come of extremely successful

She tires wore a busty top and skinny jeans. He thought she looked kind of granny but stuck around because she seemed very easy but dropped her when he realized she was easy with everyone
Thank you @Heretosnoop! This is much needed for this lonely holiday!!

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I think if Elle wasn't so crazy and desperate, and if she hadn't moved in with Chris, cluttered his apartment, acted all clingy, she would have bagged him. She's his type and they're both European, arrogant and love the finer things of life. Joe was so wrong for Elle - he's the classic Canadian middle class boy (maybe upper-middle class). They had different values and interests.
I agree! He was def an asshole but really him and Elle have a pretty similar attitude.