Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
This photo is simply not cute. She looks like a chubby lollipop with a puffed up head. Nothing against her body figure. She is just so bad at choosing her outfits & accessories and dressing to her advances.
Holy blur tool Batman!

Her face legit looks like some crap I did in graphics class back in 2005. If you over filter an already poor quality image you just look flat and lose all definition. Filters on top of filters won't help for a poor quality and poorly lit image.

Reactions: 7

Seri

Who is Mr Sixhead and why is he called Mr Sixhead? Is he the new guy Elle is dating? How did we find out?

I am so behind Elle tea!

Ginette's old car in Vancouver (the Porsche sedan) had a beige interior IIRC. I tried finding an old video of Elle riding in her mom's car but can't right now. Maybe the new car is for both of them.

I must say Ginette's new place is decorated way better than Elle's - it's not that cluttered or haunted. It looks cosy. Maybe Ginette's tastes got less garish with time. Her Victoria house was an eyesore.

Edited to add: I found it. So G's old car does have beige leather interiors. I bet the new car would be for Mamma G.

View attachment 353531
Omg her teeth... :sick:

• Haha

MUALover

Chatty Member
finally finished the latest video. The YSL tote doesn't suit her frame. For all the money she's spending on designer bags that don't suit her, she should really stick to chanel cf or hermes if she is really 'clawsic'.
It feels like Mama G bought this bag for Elle's birthday. Although I'm pretty sure it's Elle who chose the bag. I had goosebumps when Elle asked G ' shall we cut the tag' with her manic eyes for approval. Mama G was like but you need to check whether your laptop fits in there before cutting the tag 😐
Mamma G is a sweet woman but she gives off a pushover feel to her. I don't know how many 32 year olds can talk their parent into financing a 10-luxury-bag and 10-luxury-shoe addiction per year for years on end. Not to mention the endless dinning out and moving around.

Chilimango

The brunette “Doll” is more than 20 years younger than her husband who owns a construction company, and has no real career outside of some interior design social media page she claims to run, which only features photos of her own home as we’ve seen in Elle’s vlogs. That construction company seems to have gone out of business since last year though, and he’s now a life coach and consultant of some sort. The failed blogger one has already been discussed and I would add that she’s also dating some startup founder while she seems to have no career of her own outside of starting various blogs and social media pages, and calling herself a crypto expert.

None of us know these women personally but you gotta admit it looks suspicious. Huge age gaps (20+ years isn’t even in the same generation), no discernible careers, and marriages to men who are willing to pay the bill all indicate a certain kind of personality and values. And they all align with Eleonore F Lecocq’s aggressive, gold digging ways.
I think the brunette doll just had a baby and smelle sent her some baby gifts. Brunette doll post the gifts on Instagram and Elle reposted. I’m surprised ‘The Dolls’ were able to find each other and I do curious wherever they have friends other than each other.

120clemon

Other than totally turn her life around, such as stopping pearls and scarves scamming or apologizing for the scamming (that would mean admitting guilt which I think is impossible and could open her up to lawsuits lol), what could Elle do to rehab her image? What reasonable guy is going to look at the situation, and say that he wants a part? Except like Joe, a smart guy hung on for a couple of years. And there have been a few months long relationships since, even excluding the bizarre Rick times. Lust/attraction/love can really put the blinders on some people and some men (women too) will just take what their partner says at face value even if details don't line up. Alec Baldwin/HIllaria and the season of Dr. Death, where that business woman convinced herself a homeless guy was an anesthesiologist would be examples.. I do think there's hope for Elle yet...and yeah would like to hear what everyone thinks Elle could do to explain our chatter?

Behindthescreens

Guess what ladies, I found out that one of my friends ALSO MATCHED with our Smelleanore on a dating app🤣 He didn't mention anything about sex (I don't think they even advanced to this stage 🤮). Elle apparently told him about the gossip sites on internet and how her haters are so jealous of her achievements, success and wealth etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ He did mention that she was looking for "SERIOUS" relationship and was ready to "settle." Our delusional 32 y.o. is desperately looking for her new Mr. Next for sure!
Had he looked her up when they matched or were the gossip sites news to him?

MUALover

Chatty Member
Carmella got hers in beige. After all this may be what Elle has to aspire to if she can't snag a startup founder.

Hahaha. On a side note, since Elle mentioned her ring, Lisa Eldridge is selling rings for ridiculous prices despite having semi-precious stones only. The most expensive ring on her website - you've got to be kidding me - there are way better diamond engagement rings that sell for less.

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 1.49.56 PM.png

• Wow

poshspice88

I’m no therapist, but this honestly sounds like some sort of mental illness. Kind of like Blanche DuBois from a Streetcar Named Desire lol.

I can’t tell if Eleonore Lecocq is truly suffering from delusions of grandeur in a way that no non professional can figure out, or she’s actually aware of reality but thinks the lying and gaslighting will somehow cover that up, and make people think she’s better than she actually is.
Someone on here suggested she may have BPD aka Borderline Personality Disorder. I’m not saying that’s what she has but it lines up.

• Wow

LetThemEatLipstick

If anyone calls you out for denigrating Dickles the Moose Fucker, they are in the wrong place. With that puffed out chest and bobbing head, maybe he can peck his way through any obstacle in his path 😂

Even though they were both well-matched, I'm glad there's no chance of Dickle's lop-sided sperm meeting Eleanor's Faberge 🥚 because those poor kids having to listen to the verbal gymnastics their whole lives...
Noooooooo, I need them to get back together and procreate! Don’t put that juju out into the world! I’m still holding out hope.

• Haha

Drasticactions

VIP Member
It feels like Elle or one of her crazy devout Karens trying to discredit us. We've definitely had those before. :unsure:

I wasn't sure initially but now that the posts and account were both gone so quickly as soon as people pushed back with valid points, I have a feeling it's Smelle. Her favorite thing to do is talk passive aggressively at people who dare to question her and then delete the entire string of comments. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't have power over Tattle so she can't delete our posts.
Clearly Elle isn't that bright if she thinks coming on here and trying to bully people into giving info will work. She's clearly not cut out for espionage. Maybe if you don't want people seeing you out in public and sharing that they've seen you maybe don't go out and do shit you aren't supposed to do during a pandemic? :unsure:

Why would we want to out anyone who may have gathered info and if it isn't public info it really isn't something to be posted on a forum. Like it is one thing to look up her address bc she shared and show the apartment website, but crossing the line would be driving over there and trying to scoop a photo of her prancing on her balcony.

• Heart

Juliana

Sorry for the question ladies, but I don't understand why she's buying a car? Is she starting working somewhere? I just can't watch her vlogmas because it's very boring

• Haha
I came here to see if there were any other comments about her wearing her new PJs out of the plastic bag. IDK, I always wash new clothes first before putting them on my body. 🤷‍♀️
Me too. She did the same thing in the Nordstrom anniversary sale video. She said she got "overheated" shopping in the store, so she changed into one of the new dresses.

MUALover

Chatty Member
Elle makes good Lululemon recommendations though - she introduced me to pieces I never heard about. I learned a lot about brands like Lush, Lululemon, Barefoot Dreams and such from Influencers.

But Elle keeps on bragging about how she is a size 4 in Lululemon. OK so their clothes are stretchy but there is no way she is a size 4. For reference, their models on their website is a size 4 or 6. I'm smaller than Elle and I'm a size 8 in their clothes and leggings. Lululemon doesn't do vanity sizing.
Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 11.53.26 AM.png

Reactions: 6

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Removing option #3 due to confusion with grammar. 🤣

All jokes aside, it looks like #1 is everyone’s favorite so far.

Behindthescreens

Here’s the Reddit link on her and Rick’s breakup announcement:
Thank you!

It would be great if someone can share the reddit link, along with anything else you ladies may want me to include in the first post of the next thread. Maybe we need a pre surgery (oops pre “root canal” Eleanor) along with links to GG, Gossip Bakery, and the beauty guru thread about grandpa Dicky clipping out of her life?
I'm deviously in love with this idea! 😈

• Haha
  • Heart