Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she is only car shopping because of a man.

Also Elle, stop eating on camera! It’s so gross to hear chewing noises and to have her talking while eating. Not at all lady like for princess Elle

Reactions: 17
I also think she is only car shopping because of a man.
I think Elle has the wrong strategy. IMO she should be like, "I'm going to get a Honda Civic because that is the money I earned from my apparel and jewelry business." Or she should be like, "This is my Toyota Prius. I'm very environmentally conscious." Or best yet, buy a Tesla and knock the guy's boots off with how smart, environmentally conscious and sophisticated she is and how she is an independent thinker. Just because her new guy drives a luxury SUV doesn't mean she should.

I think it'll impress her new guy more than buying a luxury SUV (or more likely an SUV Ginette is going to buy for her). Just a thought. Everything Elle does to snare a man just back fires in her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's trying to be hiker barbie but none of those cars are good for major hikes. The Q3 doesn't even have good enough clearance to get to most good trail heads. Clearly her new boyfriend isn't a big PNW hiker if he doesn't know that and drives the Porsche seen in her last vlog if he's guiding her towards Audi Q3 or the Alfa Romeo. If she really wants to wow the guys here and fit in, get a Forrester.

I don't understand her need for a car in a city that has a great transportation. She lives in an area close to the trolly and somewhat walking distance to the link and there are buses everywhere. Suddenly she needs a car because she's in America? We're in a PANDEMIC Elle....we aren't suppose to be going anywhere. Oh that's right. You go to your mommy's and probably your dick appointments so you need to ride in luxury. Seattle has great public transportation because of Microsoft and Amazon. Dumb witch.

Or her little rant about parking in Vancouver. Like witch??? It's the same in Seattle. Parking for most apartment complexes are $250+ a month and if you're driving your soft and unshapely derriere to Nordys there's no free parking there either. It's $10 minimum. Good luck paying for expensive tabs every year and expensive insurance because you live in a city. I hope she gets the Alfa Romeo and it breaks down and she's in the shock of her life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact that her fans are gushing over that 50 minutes of noncontent tells me that these women are in a very deep parasocial relationship with Elle and that proclaiming their unwavering support for her deepens their supposed "friendship".

Also, the giveaway entry is likely the next video since there's only 1 week left before christmas and she's uploading once a week..barely.

Maybe her strategy is to be so boring that the gossip falls off, because I'm getting so bored with her content.
Isn’t it ironic that no matter how intent she is on making her content “boring”, the threads just keep going and going and going? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That car talk was insufferable. So many vapid, privileged, Olivia-Jade vibes.

I have a Mercedes and my main concern was safety. I don’t think I ever thought about the interior colour at all! It was what it was. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I don't understand her need for a car in a city that has a great transportation. She lives in an area close to the trolly and somewhat walking distance to the link and there are buses everywhere. Suddenly she needs a car because she's in America?
The car purchase is to facilitate easier shopping. In an older video she complained about how far her mum had to drive her, because they had to go to Bellevue to the only Nespresso boutique and Container Store in the Seattle region. It was really important Elle be able to examine the Nespresso pods and quiz the staff, because she takes her coffee very seriously. Yes, this is what she actually said.

I also bet her mother is paying for the car or will be contributing like 75% of the payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grocery shopping is way easier with a car, especially going to Costco. They're usually in the suburbs and you can't carry everything home with you by hand.

Reactions: 5
The car purchase is to facilitate easier shopping. In an older video she complained about how far her mum had to drive her, because they had to go to Bellevue to the only Nespresso boutique and Container Store in the Seattle region. It was really important Elle be able to examine the Nespresso pods and quiz the staff, because she takes her coffee very seriously. Yes, this is what she actually said.

I also bet her mother is paying for the car or will be contributing like 75% of the payment.
Yeah I have nespresso because I could drink 7/11 coffee and be okay because in drinking for caffeine and not flavor. If she was drinking for flavor she would have gotten a Delonghi or La Marzocco and make her own coffee and not use plastic pods and test poor sales associates. She is literally a cold sore in Seattle.
Grocery shopping is way easier with a car, especially going to Costco. They're usually in the suburbs and you can't carry everything home with you by hand.
I'm confused why she would need costco as a single person household...then again Elle isn't REALLY single household. She breaking rules everyday to go visit her mom and her dick appointments

My favorite part is that she was pretending like she was considering Tesla. Like witch....if you need to haggle on Q3 and Lexus, you can't afford a Tesla. The cars she's after, minus Alfa, are extremely popular here. When I bought my previous car ..an Audi..they only had 10 Q5 on the lot and the specific one I wanted.. lmao a black on black Elle's nightmare..was gone at the end of the day. They don't need to lower prices here because a rich techie will buy it cash. Elle saved money for said car but needs to finance it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Here's what stood out to me in the latest vlog: she's so nuts she needs to chase after car salesmen. That tells you everything you need to know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here's what stood out to me in the latest vlog: she's so nuts she needs to chase after car salesmen. That tells you everything you need to know.
I bet she ate up how unique and special she felt when told that her tastes aren’t like everyone else’s. 😂 all the more reason to fill that already stuffed head of yours, Elle, with more attention for yourself

Reactions: 11
I have to say watching (and hearing) someone eat is one of the most unbearable things you can ever make me do. I mean, it’s one thing when it’s in person and one is also eating because one is usually also involved in conversation and not entirely consumed by the act, yet even then I sometimes find it unpleasant.

Elle buying a luxury SUV makes me think she is either a) an idiot or b) making a lot more money from her business and YouTube than people here have estimated. Somehow I think the answer is “a”. I have a hard time believing though that her mom is really funding all of this but then I am reminded of her silly giggling on camera and how she really seems like the type of person who thinks she can fix things by buying her “all-deserving” daughter what she wants and it’s suddenly not that far fetched. Elle claims that she’s been saving for the car, but it sounds like that’s just a down payment.

What was the point of that ugly YSL tote, by the way? I tuned out at that point so didn’t hear why she bought it. It was a gift from her mother? It seemed like such an afterthought — yet another tote to add to her growing collection.

And yes, I fully agree Lisa Eldridge rings are ridiculously overpriced. For that price, might as well just buy a couple of Pomellato Nudo rings. There are also plenty of stackable rings like that on Etsy. I do happen to also think the rings are nice but definitely not the combination of stones Elle picked out because of course she has no taste. My mom has a couple of rings in that style that she had custom made and I don’t remember what specific stones she has but I love them and wish I could borrow them but unfortunately her ring size is much bigger than mine so they slip right off. When I look at Elle’s rings though all I can think of is how ugly they look on her finger.

considering how careless Elle seems, she should just get one of those Kias or Ford's with the park assist and the lane notification and all the extra tech. Esp for a new driver like her, there is no point in buying an expensive SUV that might get beat up

considering how careless Elle seems, she should just get one of those Kias or Ford's with the park assist and the lane notification and all the extra tech. Esp for a new driver like her, there is no point in buying an expensive SUV that might get beat up
I agree with that in principle, but we all know that SUV is mostly going to rot in a rented storage facility after Elle has another nuclear engagement meltdown and flees town in the middle of the night to try again in San Francisco or Chicago or Boston.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Elle is an idiot. My partner and I own two Nespresso machines cause it’s super convenient, the coffee is decent, and the pods can be easily recycled here and neither of us go into the Nespresso store to “check out the coffee” aka drink free testers, especially during a global pandemic. I bet the only attention and respect Elle has ever gotten in life is from sales associates, and that’s why she insists that the ability to drive to the Nespresso store and “test” the coffee there is essential to her life. Nespresso coffee machines are literally a convenient way to make Starbucks grade coffee at home, and if you were such a coffee connoisseur, you’d buy a nice Breville barista machine and take the time and effort to use that instead. The store is pretty and gimmicky though, and the service is usually great so I suspect she craves the attention from sales people there, who generally treat everyone really well. Smelle is so desperate and delusional.

Elle since you read here, if you want something good for off the beaten path and has a beige interior, the 2020 Ford Edge checks those boxes. I rented one for a road trip and it was really comfortable.

Having owned a European car, I'm waiting for the next M'Elletdown when she sees how expensive an oil change is. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with that in principle, but we all know that SUV is mostly going to rot in a rented storage facility after Elle has another nuclear engagement meltdown and flees town in the middle of the night to try again in San Francisco or Chicago or Boston.
If she does that, I'd like to see Elle be a real girl boss. She should drive herself to San Francisco, Chicago or Boston - better yet, drive her SUV and hull an U-Haul with her belongings.

My bet is that she moves to San Francisco. More tech guys and richer tech guys there than even Seattle.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yeah but that's the apartment I get when I google the PO Box she leaves at the end of her youtube videos. I've highlighted her exact address with my computer.

View attachment 352142
her apartment building is this -https://www.apartments.com/one-lakefront-seattle-wa/7yvbetw/

when she did a tour and showed the outside of her building, it had a wall of blue.

Just skimmed through her vlog and wow....

1) So much nothingness for 50 min - mostly footage of her talking nonsense. Girlboss has been tossing up her word salad game into a frenzy to try to fill up more video footage time...that or she is getting crazier...or both.

2) Like everyone else has said, she is insufferable with her pretentiousness and her need for some "fancy" car.

3) The face she makes around starting at 37:20 is downright scary. See attachment. Nuff said.
if I were a man, I definitely wouldn’t want to see that face anytime anywhere. *wink wink*

Reactions: 4
her apartment building is this -https://www.apartments.com/one-lakefront-seattle-wa/7yvbetw/

when she did a tour and showed the outside of her building, it had a wall of blue.
I used that link (thanks for giving it to me). The apartment building is very and new, also has gorgeous rooftop. I did the virtual tour and looks at pics I can find online. I swear there is something wrong with Elle's decorations that makes her apartment unit look really dingy, dark, haunted.

Maybe some white or light coloured furniture would be better for Elle? I love some white furniture personally - more feminine and relaxing. Of course getting rid of clutter would also help.

Elle needs to get an interior decorator to oversee her apartment before her next SO dumps her (or she moves in with him).

Watching the latest "Carmas" vlog I noticed Elle makes up her own recipes. Like that chicken Italian pasta and the miso with soy sauce, chilli flake Asian noodles. I'm not sure Elle's cooking is that good that she can make up recipes at her stage - it sounds like something only more advanced chefs should be doing. Probably her cooking is like other aspects of her life- she talks them up. Of course we can't taste her cooking so nobody knows but if we could, I bet it'll be just like all the other aspects of her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I learned how to drive in a minivan so size of stuff doesn't bug me but if Elle was learning to drive her mom's sedan she's going to struggle with an SUV.
Hope she has fun with the narrow roads in Seattle and the crazy drivers lol!! She'll smash that thing within 3 months.

ETA: CHER-RO-KEE this witch literally said CHERRR-ROWW-KEEEE wow...just WOW lol!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So in the latest video she says she used to stay up until 2 a.m. most vlogmas, in order to post daily. But now -- in the midst of the world being shut down -- she is busier than ever and therefore can't post daily. She doesn't tell us how she's busier, she doesn't say if she has a job, she makes vague claims about having orders to do, and that's it. That's her explanation - a word salad of nothingness.

Elle, this is why people on here (and the many lurkers!) don't trust you anymore. Stop lying and be truthful with your viewers! Just say you don't want to post daily.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.