Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilimango

She looks pissed/grumpy when she’s making the pasta
Gives me a feeling like she’s trying very hard to make a point how domestic she is
Maybe she was simply missing the companionship of Philip, her trusty mate aka pasta machine

• Haha
Reactions: 15

bethannebodyworks

That whole segment where Elle is making the pasta and finds a hole is really indicative of her personality.

From 15:25 to 15:40 we get classic Elle. She has no joy or mirth in her spirit (unlike Ginette who, while dopey, seems like someone who at least enjoys life). Elle's eyes flash with anger, her lips are tense, and she mumbles to herself "that NEVER happens" while she pouts. She is a spoiled brat. IT'S A FREAKING HOLE IN DOUGH. It's not a big deal!

Thank you so much for this insight! It seems like the gist of our speculations was spot on, especially in regards to these points:

"He’s responsible for bringing his own clients, he pays 20-40% of the lawyer fee he gets to the firm."

"I don’t think she’s a salary employee and there’s no official employees in this firm - notice there’s no “careers” page or hiring info anywhere. The offices are super small and mostly likely are hot desks because the lawyers are always at the court or meeting clients outside. They most likely follow a “fee splitting” rule."

Given she hasn't even taken the Washington state bar (as far as we're aware...someone had checked earlier given it's public information so it may have changed by this point but I doubt it) and can't practice, this makes complete sense. A lot of us thought that she got this "job" to make herself look busy and more "legit" on paper, and that she's essentially parking her license there for show because she's unlikely to ever bring in clients given she's never practiced as a lawyer. Looks like we were spot on big picture wise about Eleonore F Lecocq.
Yup. I want to add that my husband's firm's investment of taking a new lawyer/paralegal in is minimal. There's no strict interview process. It usually includes some business cards, a pair of keys and a headshot. 😂 In his words, they're just sole practitioners who share an office and a receptionist.

• Haha
  • Wow

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Exactly. This is what bothers me so much about her. She pretends she is prim and proper and tries to come off as high society and worldly, but her lack of manners say otherwise.

I wouldn’t be so picky and judgmental if this was another person, but since Elle considers herself proper and is snobbish I’ll judge her as I see fit.

That Miss Piggy nose cost a pretty penny, tho. 😜
I love how she's spent a fortune (an ongoing one too by the looks of it) on plastic surgery and cosmetics, and she's still cross-eyed, looks like a grandma, and average on a good day without makeup. She's also kept her scary lip dip (was that impossible to fix?). I'm convinced one of the main reasons she's so physically unattractive is because she's a terrible person. The lying, deceitful, and selfish ways are really showing up in her features. She is the most hard-faced 30 something that I know.

• Heart

Monalisa83

I totally agree. It's not a good idea to finance a luxury car.

Her video about the car shopping was so off putting. She was so snobby, even more than usual. And talked about how she's part of a luxury car maker's demographic. But if she has to finance it and stretch herself so thin, she's not their ideal customer. I wish we could've seen her car shopping. Imagine how annoying and broke you have to be for car salepeople to ghost you. Even her taste in cars is matronly (jewel tone exterior + beige seats?!)
She is totally their demographic, she’s right about that. They love people who take out maximum financing, that’s how they make more money 😂

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
Agreed. She laughed about a $500 off promo Audi was having. Eleanor Lecocq is beyond delusional.
Wow, so up her arse... Audi should give her the car for free, right? She's a YOUTUBE GURU, JEWELERY AND APPAREL DESIGNER, ATTORNEY, COOKING BLOGGER! All in her head.

• Haha

aol

Finally caught up with Vlogmas. Even though it was so boring that I struggled to finish, I'm thrilled that the Christmas rodent appeared since it's my avatar haha.

I always wondered why Elle called the ornaments rodents since the word mice sounds cuter. Maybe Elle likes to think that she's a Cinderella who is destined to find her prince. That's why she needs to slum it with rodents to complete the fairytale narrative. I don't want to diss rodents since they're actually smart creatures. Mice and rats actually groom themselves more times a day than Elle!

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
Elle has some pretty obvious red flags that any guy with a quarter of a brain would be able to detect after a month of dating, yet so many dated her longer than a month, which tells me she had her shot at keeping any one of them had she not Elle'd it all up.

She could have held on to Chris if she didn't try to remake his space into hers and gave him something more to value than her looks, so that, when he realized his income was going up, he wouldn't just trade her in on a newer and less-annoying model.

She could have held on to Joe if she just acted like a human being in front of his friends on the camping trip instead of being a cartoon. Even if she screwed that up, she could have recovered and kept him by paying her share and making sure his interests and passions had a place in their home together. Even if she didn't do any of that she maybe might have held on to him if she hadn't made a huge show on social media of how much she loves taking things from him.

She could have kept Rick if she just addressed what is a very real addiction and got help for her destructive and compulsive shopping, instead of just keeping on doing it and hiding it instead.

If she's got a new guy, I don't think I'd go poor on betting that she'll find a new and unique way to lose him, but I think every new way she finds points back to the root problem that she's likely incredibly selfish.

Last edited:

thecatlass

VIP Member
She needs to just give up, she is beyond a joke now
She probably does need to quit youtube and sign up for serious therapy for her addiction to shopping, desperate need for validation from any man, and mommy co dependency. But if she leaves YT, we won't have an A+ train wreck to watch 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
It’s so weird that’s she’s justifying her “luxury car” purchase by saying she’s not someone who shops often and will buy one car and use it for a long time. Girl your channel is based on your shopping addiction, for your “work”, you just purchased 3-4 luxury bags. Also, no one changes their car every year, unless they can afford to and those people don’t have to go around searching for the cheapest option available or financing plans.
As usual, princess smelle in her delusional world.

Phoebe.Tallulah

Agreed. Her chin implant and dental surgery/corrections are pretty obvious ⬇ I personally don’t have any issue with cosmetic surgeries. I have 2 close friends who had major work done and they both already have very delightful personalities and with some work done they are just happier and more confident. With Elle it’s a different story though. Cosmetic surgeries seemed to only made her nasty personality even more insufferable.
I think the problem is she did all these procedures too close together. Maybe she did space them out, although we'll never know for sure seeing as she so sketchy about being honest, but I think she should've waited to do the chin until her teeth were all fixed. Even without the chin implant her facial features looked more harmonious before. She's not actually a "natural beauty" (sorry Vera) there’s nothing about her appearance that is striking or unique, but she knows how to “look good”.
what was here Mom’s nickname for her growing up? I know she’s mentioned it before, I just keep thinking it was something that translated into duckie, and then couldn’t help thinking about the ugly duckling! 🤦‍♀️

Behindthescreens

Happy new year, everyone!

I noticed that Elle’s shifted Nouvelle Pearl and Apparel under one domain: elleflorence.com. She has Google Search ads activated for this site too. Possibly her attempt to further squash this website and thread down its Google ranking? 😂
Well now we know what spelling to use! 😂 Elle Florence- who is a FRAUD, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST AND CON EXTRAORDINAIRE!

• Haha
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Hopefully she finally started seeing a good therapist and they told her to take a long break from social media and focus on her real life.
Therapy would be so tough for someone like her...she'd have to overhaul all her life goals and core values. No therapist would ever suggest risky sex as a way of bonding with men, nor would they encourage breaking pandemic rules. They're all about focusing on and improving yourself before involving other people but that goes against everything Eleanor Lecocq does. She's all about faking it (fake law job, fake "change of scenery" excuse, fake face, fake local business, etc.) and doing inconsiderate, risky things that may lead to immediate gratification.

Heretosnoop

Do we think Mr. Six-ahead is aware of Elle-Gate? Or do we think he’s completely in the dark? He has to know she’s a Youtuber when she pulls out the camera to film, or he’s even more dim witted than we thought. Wouldn’t he run a google search? Is that asking too much?
I have a feeling he's in the dark. I don't know what same man would stick around for this nutjob and her plus one ..sperm brows..and think wow this is it.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, I’m kinda loving how unhinged she’s becoming. She can film as little as she wants, but lazy #gilrboss’ real character still shines through. It’s only become more apparent since her broken engagement and I love how much material she gives us to snark on. 😏

When Eleanor Lecocq was feeling smug about herself during Joe era, we didn’t always see how mean, desperate, delusional, and aggressive she actually was. Now that nothing is going the way princess wants, she’s lashing out at Karens on social media and making irrational decisions. Even the crazy eyes have gotten crazier and I’m all for it. 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart

Coconut Kutty

If she does have something like BPD (not saying she does), that’s just really sad and she needs to get help. I’m surprised she’s never talked about going to therapy because a lot of youtubers do, and you don’t need a mental illness to justify going. She would’ve learned a lot about herself and how to handle romantic relationships because what she’s been doing is clearly not working.
I actually attended one of her YouTube lives and asked her re any mental health struggles she has had and how she deals with them . She basically said that she is just “blessed” to be quite resilient , ever really been down and out and her predominant coping is to have meaning and purpose.

• Haha
  • Wow

Juliezzz

It feels like Mama G bought this bag for Elle's birthday. Although I'm pretty sure it's Elle who chose the bag. I had goosebumps when Elle asked G ' shall we cut the tag' with her manic eyes for approval. Mama G was like but you need to check whether your laptop fits in there before cutting the tag 😐
I think mama G probably is the one who paid for the YSL bag but I personally don’t think Elle was asking G for approval to cut the tag. She’s always been condescending and dismissive towards G and I doubt if she really thinks G’s opinion matters. It seems more like a passive/silent F U to her gossip threads since couple of pages ago we discussed it’s likely that she ordered a bunch of stuff from Nordstrom/the Real Real etc and returned the majority just to show them and profit off affiliated links on YouTube. It seems kind of a passive disclaimer to me that she cut the tag in front the camera thus no way to return it to prove us wrong. She’s truly the queen of passive aggressive.

Last edited:

202leda

Been away from the board and this tea is piping hot! At the same time learning all of this grosses me out. 🤢

I’m not sure I fully understand Elle’s angle. Does she really think that sleeping with someone (and supposedly using NO protection with men she barely knows) establishes greater intimacy? Because all I see is someone who is reckless and has poor judgment.

She better hope none of these guys have any STDs/STIs and she at least gets tested regularly. Does she not realize that some STDs can cause infertility? Given how much she wants to be a “mommy” I doubt she’d like that.

• Heart

notsoposh

VIP Member
BABE, unlike eleanor le cock loving mess...I don't take photos of strangers while out in public. What's your contribution to this thread?
It’s so weird that new members are coming in to police what others should/shouldn’t post. If you are curious about something then message the specific person, don’t give a sermon on what topics are “allowed”. Jeez!

As for her profile... that didn't fit in the whole screen cap...it says 'anything involving dinosaurs jurassic park west world season 1 > star wars and got'

Which she's probably too stupid to understand the complexity of GOT and Star Wars. Might be why she hasn't been able to hold onto victims long enough and keep popping back up on sites 🤷🏽‍♀️
Clearly she hasn’t watched Star Wars/GOT/LOTR. For her “intellectual stuff” is Hallmark movies/Gossip Girl/ Anything that teaches her how to ensnare a man.

• Heart