Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg, Smelle eats like a pig 🤮 Did she actually LICK THE CHOPSTICKS? whyyy
🤢 Multiple times. Usually I wouldn't judge, especially since she didn't grow up in an Asian household, but she claims to be so worldly and classy (and a few minutes later she lectures about bakeries that don't know what they're doing) so yes, I'm judging. And even if her technique isn't the most elegant, clearly she's bothered to learn how to use chopsticks, why not learn the most basic of manners too.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Sofatsolazy1

OMG!!! 15:30
Elle: Oh no we have a hole.
Mama G: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Then for the rest of this segment Elle is SEETHING! :ROFLMAO: Cranking that handle like it owes her money, it almost comes right off the counter (I'm assuming it's clamped down) and glaring at G for the perceived slight about the hole in the dough. I mean neither reaction was really necessary, but oh my, what a juicy little glimpse into the dysfunction!!

ETA: Why are there bottles of olive oil sitting in the living room??
I noticed the glare/smirk she kept giving her mom and thought WTF

Also caught this gem when she was bitching about the perfume advent calendar

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

notsoposh

VIP Member
the thing is if she was the sharpest tool in the shed and wanted to keep where she lived private, she wouldn’t/shouldn’t have filmed herself prancing around on her balcony during her apartment tour. That video showed the facade of her apt building which is REALLY distinctive. Anyone with half a brain cell would be able to find it. All I did was go to apartments.com and scroll through a couple of pages and find her place.
most youtubers I watch keep their address private by not filming outside or even filming their view from their window if the view outside gives a huge clue to where they live.

again, she really is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed.
Her apartment tours are some of her most watched videos. Other YouTubers don’t do it often, because they don’t move around as much, or do it, when they are leaving a place so the privacy is still maintained. I agree it’s a dumb idea, but this is someone who thinks meeting strangers and stomping around Seattle during a pandemic is smart.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Well now we know what spelling to use! 😂 Elle Florence- who is a FRAUD, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST AND CON EXTRAORDINAIRE!
Her Karens must be picking up on the gossip sites via google search LOL.

We saw that screenshot of her dating profile earlier and she went by "Eleanor" there. And she's "Eleonore F Lecocq" and "Eleanor F Lecocq" at work. It's no wonder she's crazy, with all those split personalities inside her head. :ROFLMAO:

Wow she put her resume on her bistro website! Definitely trying to push us down in search. We see you, Eleanor Lecocq.

1609783054452.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
esp when she is so dismissive that her mom buys everything, she is such a rude greedy woman, how do people end up so awful.
plus I've been thinking lately that this side to Elle is the real her that she concealed for years.
I do think she has always been a moany greedy bitch but when she had a braggable guy by her side, she pretended to be all sweet and shit (around him, to be specific. When the guy wasn't around, she was slamming doors in people's faces and making snarky comments in the mall). Especially during Joe time, her baby voice/'oh I'm such a silly girl' game was at all time high.

APoppy

I'm thinking that if Elle wants to be a full time youtube influencer, maybe she should take the direction of her channel in another direction. Focus on things she is truly passionate about - cooking, being a house person (can't say wife since she's not married). I mean things turned out OK for people like Ree Drummond, who started her Food Network gig because people liked her cooking blog. Not that many young people Elle's age cook - a lot of them live on fast food and such or don't even know what La Crueset is - I've been to many of my friends houses where the fridge basically just contained alcohol.

Some of Elle's recommendations for at home wear is good - she introduced me to Lululemon Align pants (I tried them on and they are life changing really), and Barefoot and Dreams cardigans. Both are what I wear at home nowadays - it looks good and is comfortable. I used to wear old gym gear and the free T-shirts I got around the house. Eberjay PJs are also really nice.

Maybe if Elle did her channel like "cooking for one", "housewife wanna be" it'll be better. Instead she's insisting she's a girl boss lawyer and it just doesn't work out and she's unhappy as a result. She spends so much time in front of the camera that lies just come out.
I disagree, nothing Elle posts is revolutionary. Lots of people wore and talked about Lululemon before Elle, same with Barefoot Dreams. Maybe cooking blogs if she actually tried really hard she could do but again a lot of her recipes are not actually her own (for example of the top of my head, I can remember the waffles, she did a whole day of tasty or something similar recipes, etc). I don’t think Elle has enough unique original recipes to actually make content (hence her lack of Bistro posts). I just think a lot of people are still hanging on from the Joe days. I can’t see viewers her own age sticking around much longer with this boring content. I haven’t even watched Carmas (50 minutes of nothingness no thank you).

• Heart

brainybrunette

Her contour looks so bad there! Also this has to be the clearest image of Elle I've seen. You can see the lines/bags under her eyes
You can also see how much filler she's had in this pic. These pics were taken in May of 2019 and I remember seeing them and thinking: holy cow, she has had SO MUCH WORK done to her face. Her face looks so bloated with filler.

Also - she used these pictures on the nouvelle pearl IG but I don't think she has ever tagged the photographer. I was a little shocked to see that the photographer tagged her and made a post with pictures taken that long ago.

Also, hi all! I have been reading for a bit and made a profile a few months ago but this is my first post.

LetThemEatLipstick

I'm trying to think like Elle and put myself in her shoes (the click clacky ones of course), maybe she is feeling really down cos all of her relations have failed and she has changed herself to suit each ex.
Maybe she is just saying f*ck it I'm going to have some fun for a bit 🤷‍♀️
If this is what's happening then I don't blame her.
Although being pushy about a serious relationship so early on really contradicts what I've just said. :unsure:
The only excuse to not use a johnny is if you're trying to get pregnant, no other reason.
But what type of fun (that someone like Elle would be interested in) solely involves “I want your cum inside me”... other than, like you said, ending up with a wailing bundle of shitty diapers in 9 months?

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
considering how careless Elle seems, she should just get one of those Kias or Ford's with the park assist and the lane notification and all the extra tech. Esp for a new driver like her, there is no point in buying an expensive SUV that might get beat up
I agree with that in principle, but we all know that SUV is mostly going to rot in a rented storage facility after Elle has another nuclear engagement meltdown and flees town in the middle of the night to try again in San Francisco or Chicago or Boston.

• Haha

Tiffanyblue3

Omg...seriously the stuff of nightmares...at around 15:22 of Vlogmas Special, she ignores her mother's offer of extra flour for the pasta dough and says something along the lines of, "do you think the secret is that you refrigerate it?" and literally eye-f*cks the camera in such a disturbingly creepy way. Even Ginette sounded disturbed at the spooky behavior 😳

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Behindthescreens

Omg...seriously the stuff of nightmares...at around 15:22 of Vlogmas Special, she ignores her mother's offer of extra flour for the pasta dough and says something along the lines of, "do you think the secret is that you refrigerate it?" and literally eye-f*cks the camera in such a disturbingly creepy way. Even Ginette sounded disturbed at the spooky behavior 😳
I got really annoyed at how dismissive she was of Ginette all throughout these vlogs. So disrespectful!

• Sad

greenbear

VIP Member
I think Eleonore Lecocq needs a new plastic surgeon, because whatever she's doing now isn't working. She's looking super rough for 32 even after all her procedures. 🥴 #Girlboss looks downright miserable.

This is way too long for me to watch in its entirety but why does she look so teary eyed the entire time while she's explaining her poor vlogmas updating schedule? Her voice was constantly cracking.

View attachment 352107
She does look terrible, very jouly for how young she is

She seems drunk off her ass in this video what is in that cup :unsure:
Also why would someone who is so filthy want beige interior.
This loser hasn't worked in nearly a year and a half how can she afford or justify a car purchase.

Last edited:

Katrina_AK_0099

So in the latest video she says she used to stay up until 2 a.m. most vlogmas, in order to post daily. But now -- in the midst of the world being shut down -- she is busier than ever and therefore can't post daily. She doesn't tell us how she's busier, she doesn't say if she has a job, she makes vague claims about having orders to do, and that's it. That's her explanation - a word salad of nothingness.

Elle, this is why people on here (and the many lurkers!) don't trust you anymore. Stop lying and be truthful with your viewers! Just say you don't want to post daily.

• Heart

LetThemEatLipstick

From my perspective, I agree with the posters indicating that it’s just plain unfair that Elle portrays herself as a busy, hardworking lawyer, when she clearly shows up late; shops, gets blowouts, goes to dim sum with Ginette, and runs errands during her workday; then clocks out early to get to her low impact gym class. Not that either lifestyle is better than the other, but when the person living the low-effort one detracts the effort and sacrifices of the people living high-effort ones by lying and claiming she does what they do, of course it’s deplorable, and of course we’re going to be angry that we’re being lied to.

I’m someone who loves to work and be productive and I think it’s just as narrow-minded and judgmental to put down my interest and passion in my work (even if it’s for a large corporation) as it is to put down those who choose a less strenuous lifestyle or prefer to spend their time doing other things. Why can’t we all just accept that different people like doing different things? Not all of us HAVE TO love traveling, mountain biking, walking around museums, or working 12 hour days. It’s ok to love working hard, and it’s ok to not.

As for the 996 culture, I worked a year in China, and it’s typical to have a 2.5 hour lunch break during which students and employees will nap and eat a slow lunch. I never got used to this the entire year. Sitting down to eat a family dinner, talking about your day, and helping your kids with their homework is a very western concept. In China, kids are very independent from their parents starting in elementary school and rarely sit down for screen-free meals with their parents. Parents don’t feel the guilt of needing to pick up their kids from school (grandparents will do this or kids walk home / take public transport) and spending every waking moment with them. They actually really only spend weekends with their children, if that. It’s a different paradigm so I won’t judge them for it from my perspective. I just wouldn’t prefer it, and unlike Elle, I won’t pretend I live that kind of lifestyle. I do want to clarify though, that 9 AM - 9 PM is only a 12 hour workday for a handful of employees. For the majority, it’s very much a 9 hour work day with other breaks included on top of the siesta lunch break.

• Heart

MissGlam21

I think he’s in the dark too. No way Elle would chance a breakup if Mr. Sixhead found this thread among others when they’re still new into their relationship. I’d think Elle would want to keep this hidden until more substantive signs of commitment were presented by Mr. Next. Remember when she confided in Rick about the GG threads? And he came in as Smelle’s knight in shining armour with his word vomit of a “defence”? 😂

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
I see the hideous plaid coat made its first insta appearance... She looks 45 yo in this pic. The headband and the weird thing Smelle does to her hair is ridiculous at best. She doesn't suit ironic 1980s dressing (both the headband and the coat look like they came from that era). Overall, she appears more like a crazy 1960s spinster who hates neighbourhood kids because the noise they make interrupt her when crocheting.

Also, it's kinda embarrassing that her family has been reduced to her mother and A DOG. Not even Rickets stuck around.
Screenshot_20201225_123709.jpg

Also, at this rate Smelle will run out of 'cute' nicknames for men...

1) Rickets was 'luff of her life',
2) special someone was 'special someone' 😉,
3) Joe was her 'bunny',
4) Chris was eeee i dont know, maybe The Austrian Heritage Sausage aka Arrogant Bully?

View attachment 359541
This reminds me of when it was “HAPPY EASTER from my family to yours ❤” as she introduced all her Instagram followers to her fiancé, Rick the Perverted Elderly Moose Molester. Easter 2019 occurred on Apr 21, 2019, and Special Someone 2018 had dumped her in January 2019 right after her return from Hawaii. So it only took her MAX 3.5 months to find someone to invite to Hawaii and refer to as her “family”.

In fact, from my research, it looks like he first initiated contact when she was in Hawaii in 2018, right after her tearful airport departure brought on from missing Special Someone since he dropped her off 12 minutes prior (as we would all find out in a couple short weeks, the feelings were NOT mutual) on Dec 18, 2018, by liking a pic for the first time:
View attachment 359540

He then throws her some more attention a couple days later, but since she’s presumably still with SS (unless he dumped her over the phone while she was in Hawaii - if that were the case, MAN does she know how to pick ‘em), she doesn’t respond:

View attachment 359546
View attachment 359547

This was the week of Jan 11, 2019. He references the Henley Royal Regatta, which is an event that takes place in England over the summer. Maybe they went to it with their 2008 OSU - Oxford summer course class, and he’s trying to recall this memory? Shuddering, because in the summer of 2008, she was 19 yo, and according to public records, he was 30. Can you recall back to when you were 19, how young, naive, and impressionable you were? I just turned 30 this past year, and the thought of pursuing a 19 yo girl, while legal, is just so disgusting to me now. SHE WAS A TEENAGER.

View attachment 359550

By Jan 7, 2018, she’s presumably been dumped by Special Someone and Rick now has solid footing, as he starts liking every single pic from that moment on. Doesn’t take Elle long to move from one Le-cock to the next, does it? It couldn’t have been more than a handful of days after getting dumped that she switches her “family” loyalties from SS to Rick.

View attachment 359556

He likes every single one of her posts from then until the last one on Dec 15, 2019 right before they ended their “civil union to be” or whatever she prances around pandemic-stricken Seattle telling dozens of men she just met as she desperately sucks their Lecocks, milking them for the tiniest bit of attention.

These Lecocq ladies are so desperate for male companionship. A creepy, perverted 41 yo single divorcee bobblehead with beady coals for eyes likes her Insta pics and makes her feel a wee bit special, and less than a week after the Love of Lecocq’s Life, Winter 2018 Edition dumps her, she’ll welcome his attention with open arms. And in about three months, he’ll be invited to her mother’s apartment in Hawaii and declared a member of their family. How desperate and pathetic can you get?
Great investigative work :D
I agree that while a 19 year old and 30 year old are both adults, there's a MASSIVE gap in terms of maturity and mental development. I'm 29 and when speaking to 22 year olds who are at university, I identify a big big disparity in perception of things and experience.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Heretosnoop

I'm going to have to defend Elle here on the law career part. Elle went to law school straight after high school. She has no family in law. She had no idea what the hell she was getting herself into. I have friends in law who hated it and who all work in non-law professions. I give her credit for getting good grades in law school, graduating, passing the bar on her first try etc... Obviously she has the book smarts. She just didn't really know what the practice of law entails in real life after graduating.

One of my friends who graduated from law school said that 1/3 of the class found jobs due to connections (aka uncle or dad was a partner in a law firm / district judge), 1/3 due to abilities and 1/3 struggled to find law-related work.

If she had a bachelor's degree in something else, such as accounting, finance, science, computer, etc... she would have been better off because at least she would have a niche in law to rely on. I know a lawyer who has a $200,000 gig as in-house counsel in a tech firm but he also had a PhD in a hard science subject. I know another girl who is an in-house counsel in a silicon-valley firm but she had a computer science bachelors (from MIT to boot). Another girl had a bachelors and law degree from Ivy League universities, and spoke and wrote fluent Chinese - she had a humanities degree but ended up as VP of a prestigious international bank. I'm not sure Elle really measures up.

It's just annoys me that Elle friviously threw away her Vancouver job that was well suited for her with no backup and didn't invest properly.
How do you know she got good grades and didn't barely skim by? Cs get degrees too. You can be good at memorizing things, but if you have low EQ and you're a lazy POS like Elle you're doomed. No amount of mommy's new money with zero connections will get you the life you wish you had. You're not a character from Gossip Girl with old family connections and you're definitely not Miranda who worked hard as a real lawyer. She's Carrie, a slew of men who will all eventually dump her.