Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KitsBiach

I see the hideous plaid coat made its first insta appearance... She looks 45 yo in this pic. The headband and the weird thing Smelle does to her hair is ridiculous at best. She doesn't suit ironic 1980s dressing (both the headband and the coat look like they came from that era). Overall, she appears more like a crazy 1960s spinster who hates neighbourhood kids because the noise they make interrupt her when crocheting.

Also, it's kinda embarrassing that her family has been reduced to her mother and A DOG. Not even Rickets stuck around.
View attachment 359571
Looks like girlboss is not stingy with her filler refill lol. She looks like those women with terribly over filled lips and a ridiculous trout pout. When you see them on the street, you can’t help yourself but have to turn back to double look👄👎🏻

At first I didn’t understand her dip in her lower lip. Until I saw Renee Zellweger....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Either dumped or she’s having a mElle-tdown because of all the piping hot ☕ that’s been spilt on here recently. 😎
Keep the ☕ coming!! 👏👏

Last year when Rick dumped her, she had posted on IG that she wasn’t feeling well and wasn’t able to post during vlogmas, which is “heartbreaking” because it’s “so important” to her.

This year she’s totally MIA and doesn’t give two-shits about anything except for her Claire’s jewelry business and getting laid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Julianotreally

As native french from France 🐸 I can confirm what you just said.
Elle's french is a mix of french Belgium, french Quebec, ( can't tell for the northe American valley girl) and Elle's preciosity.
In the video when she talks to her mom abt the Xmas present, she said : tu vas casser ( break/ ruin) ta surprise. Which is more Canadian.
French from France would say: tu vas gâcher ( spoil/ruin/waste) ta surprise.
Her baby voice doesn't help too.
She doesn't say "casser". She says "gâcher". She doesn't have a French Quebec accent. It is pure Belgian, from her mom. I'm from Quebec (and lived all over the province) and nobody ever says "casser ta surprise". Elle is not even fluent in French. It is obvious in her vlog from Tahiti when she talks with the pearl lady. She speaks like someone who has never been exposed to the language, except from her mom. She can read Yves Saint Laurent labels and menus but that is about it.

• Heart

Monalisa83

It could be just me but this one gives me strong Kylo Ren vibes ⬇
I agree. My specialty involves aesthetics and my professional opinion is that I don’t think she’s had a significant amount of fillers. Botox to upper face, yes, but not fillers. Her lips have looked like that since the beginning and it’s actually not easy to create a prominent central indentation with filler although some request it and we can use certain techniques to accomplish a subtler version (“keyhole” pout). She also looks like she is someone who retains fluid and probably looks puffy in the morning but you don’t need fillers for that.

Her chin implant is without question. I attribute her jowls to recent weight gain and aging. She may be having some bone resorption from the implant as well which can cause loss of support and definition to the lower face. Unfortunately her chin implant is quite square which most modern aesthetic concepts agree is masculinizing. A customized implant with a more delicate taper would have been a better choice.

• Heart
  • Wow

Phoebe.Tallulah

OMG!!! 15:30
Elle: Oh no we have a hole.
Mama G: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Then for the rest of this segment Elle is SEETHING! :ROFLMAO: Cranking that handle like it owes her money, it almost comes right off the counter (I'm assuming it's clamped down) and glaring at G for the perceived slight about the hole in the dough. I mean neither reaction was really necessary, but oh my, what a juicy little glimpse into the dysfunction!!

ETA: Why are there bottles of olive oil sitting in the living room??

Last edited:
  • Haha

202leda

Maybe I should’ve worded it better. The slut shaming could’ve been omitted because that’s not even relevant. My main point was to highlight how she hasn’t been able to secure a long term relationship. I couldn’t care less how many men she’s slept with.

Her goals are obviously different than reality. That’s all I’ll say about this matter and I’m not engaging beyond that.

Last edited:

LuvYoutube

Guess what ladies, I found out that one of my friends ALSO MATCHED with our Smelleanore on a dating app🤣 He didn't mention anything about sex (I don't think they even advanced to this stage 🤮). Elle apparently told him about the gossip sites on internet and how her haters are so jealous of her achievements, success and wealth etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ He did mention that she was looking for "SERIOUS" relationship and was ready to "settle." Our delusional 32 y.o. is desperately looking for her new Mr. Next for sure!
Elle must have been the “friend” that referred Rick to GG. It’s a classic narcissist move to declare the gossip upfront and claim it be about jealousy before he inevitably discovers it later on his own.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miki95

I just HAVE to correct everyone. The kid was from Bosnia. I know it doesn't make much of a difference to you all, but as a Serbian person it really grates me when everyone speaking a Slavic language is labelled as Russian despite living half a continent away and speaking an entirely different language. It's as if I met someone from Canada and said they are Swedish. I also understand not being able to distinguish them, and I know most of you don't mean anything bad.

LetThemEatLipstick

You know, now that I think about it, she’s probably busy all day texting guys she’s matched with on dating apps. If she’s going on physical first dates where she’s trying to eat the guys’ faces (as well as other body parts), then she must have been messaging them nonstop for at least a couple of weeks prior. I find it time consuming (albeit rewarding) to spend time communicating with my handful of good friends to keep our relationships strong, especially now when we can’t see each other despite living less than 30 minutes apart. Multiply the amount of time spent keeping a relationship by text and call going each day by 7 - 8 guys she’s probably got lined up (if she’s going on physical dates with two separate men on consecutive days, it only makes sense she has a bench full of prospects), that’s got to be taking up most of her days. So I take back my “What does she do all day???” statement. It makes complete sense why she claims she’s so busy. I actually do believe she is spending all of her time trying to find a husband.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Her vlogmas videos this year had pretty poor views, and I'm guessing a lot of people who did watch only did it for the giveaway, which she ended up giving to one of her friends anyways so it was a complete scam.

I wouldn't be shocked if she got dumped again lol. That would certainly explain the silence.

• Haha

202leda

I am too tired and lazy to watch Elle’s latest installment but I thought her thumbnail was very revealing of Bebe’s feelings for her “mother” (Elle):

F2EDC2C5-4076-4FBF-94A0-7AB6940100E9.jpeg

• Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Happy New Year ladies! May Tattle bring you piping hot tea, lots of entertainment, and reasons to smile in 2021! 🥳🥳🥳
Happy New Year fam! 🎉🎉🎉 It’s been fun having this little community or like minded thinkers and learning more about your lives/successes/opinions. Stay safe. Stay healthy.

• Heart

MissGlam21

Our almost-attorney Eleanor F Lecocq is a granny in the streets and a freak in the sheets 😂😂😂
I always imagined Smelle being the lazy starfish no one considers to be a good time 😂 come to think of it, I think she gets off more on a big Chanel unboxing than whatever her hinge dates present as foreplay

• Haha

Phoebe.Tallulah

Smellenore The-Cock hasn’t followed a regular updating schedule since Rick. I’m surprised she’s still pretending to be a YouTuber. 😆
That's because she's busy pretending to be a high quality catch on dating apps, a successful entrepreneur and "real" lawyer. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha