Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Will Mr.Six-head adhere to tradition and dump Smelle after Christmas like the rest of her "exes"?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence aka:

Eleanor Florence
Eleanor F. Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Elle Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

the youtuber with a thousand names who loves to man hunt, scam her viewers, and spell her own name many different ways on her website to drive traffic away from tattle, gurugossiper, gossip bakery, and reddit. The life of a scammer is tough, and so is covering SEO so potential victims (unsuspecting men of Seattle) don't see her for the dubious character she is.

Shoutout to @Heretosnoop for the new title. 👏👏👏

For new gossipers:
This woman is currently violating Seattle lockdown rules while she desperately tries to find a man to put a ring on it. She quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada over a year ago for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone before him in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business (even though she sources all her cheap materials abroad) while she lived in an Airbnb and dated exhaustively during a global pandemic, because she can't stand to be without a man. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented/lied about the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she's NOT a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel as she claims to be) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials (that looks identical to those you'd find on Aliexpress/Alibaba) that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price (the most "design" she does there is pick colors from a color chart while cheap labor abroad makes her stuff). Now she has laid her roots in a rental apartment in Seattle while she desperately looks for a guy to pay for her lifestyle like she did with her exes, and she calls herself a "young professional by day" despite the fact that she's over 30 and hasn't worked a real job for well over a year. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naïve viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links!) is her part-time hobby.

Recently, she has been extremely rude to her subscribers and is deleting any comments and blocking fans that ask her questions that may question her narrative. Her house of lies is crumbling down and even her long time fans are starting to realize that everything she brags about doesn't add up, and we have screenshots of many of these deleted messages on previous threads. When you're a lying, scamming, fake 32 something with extremely thin skin that relies on mommy, scams subbies, or leeches off men, it's not a surprise that many people will find you morally questionable and call you out for your poor behavior.

Links:
https://www.youtube.com/user/glossypinklipgloss
https://www.instagram.com/elleflorence/

• Heart
Reactions: 18
#4. I can just hear her congested, bubble-in-throat voice singing it, with the little chuckle at the inside joke with Special Someone at the end of the line. Ah, memories.

@svdwoodsen Thanks for compiling the new thread title options, starting this new one, and shutting down the previous one(s)! You’re a rockstar!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do we think Mr. Six-ahead is aware of Elle-Gate? Or do we think he’s completely in the dark? He has to know she’s a Youtuber when she pulls out the camera to film, or he’s even more dim witted than we thought. Wouldn’t he run a google search? Is that asking too much?

Reactions: 15
Do we think Mr. Six-ahead is aware of Elle-Gate? Or do we think he’s completely in the dark? He has to know she’s a Youtuber when she pulls out the camera to film, or he’s even more dim witted than we thought. Wouldn’t he run a google search? Is that asking too much?
I have a feeling he's in the dark. I don't know what same man would stick around for this nutjob and her plus one ..sperm brows..and think wow this is it.

• Haha
I think he’s in the dark too. No way Elle would chance a breakup if Mr. Sixhead found this thread among others when they’re still new into their relationship. I’d think Elle would want to keep this hidden until more substantive signs of commitment were presented by Mr. Next. Remember when she confided in Rick about the GG threads? And he came in as Smelle’s knight in shining armour with his word vomit of a “defence”? 😂

• Haha
I think he’s in the dark too. No way Elle would chance a breakup if Mr. Sixhead found this thread among others when they’re still new into their relationship. I’d think Elle would want to keep this hidden until more substantive signs of commitment were presented by Mr. Next. Remember when she confided in Rick about the GG threads? And he came in as Smelle’s knight in shining armour with his word vomit of a “defence”? 😂
Reading that was one of the best moments of my life to date.

• Haha
  • Heart
Love this thread title! Every time I see her intro I remember her warbling through that pathetic duet with SS 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Elle and Ginette are both the same types of people. They love moving around cities. Ginette moved around from New York City to Europe to Montreal and Victoria (and lived for some time in Florida along the way). The reason why Ginette was in Victoria for so long was because Elle was in school and because she couldn't sell the house for 10+ years. She probably gets bored of a city after staying there for a few years.

Moving without a good reason is lame. Because selling and buying houses, moving is very expensive. I mean it cost Ginette tens of thousands of dollars to move to Seattle, not to mention paying rent in Seattle. I really hope Ginette's retirement fund is OK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think Elle and Ginette are both the same types of people. They love moving around cities. Ginette moved around from New York City to Europe to Montreal and Victoria (and lived for some time in Florida along the way). The reason why Ginette was in Victoria for so long was because Elle was in school and because she couldn't sell the house for 10+ years. She probably gets bored of a city after staying there for a few years.

Moving without a good reason is lame. Because selling and buying houses, moving is very expensive. I mean it cost Ginette tens of thousands of dollars to move to Seattle, not to mention paying rent in Seattle. I really hope Ginette's retirement fund is OK.
LOL why worry about her retirement fund? ;) She's a 60+ year old woman, if she doesn't know how to manage her finances responsibly at that age, it's her problem.

BTW, the new victim must be as stupid as Smelle herself. If he was actively dating during a pandemic, and he's now mingling with Spermbrow, as well as with Smelle's friends, and god knows who else, then I don't feel sorry for him and the surprise that awaits him - Smelle's TRUE personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Elle and Ginette are both the same types of people. They love moving around cities.
Maybe every time they move they think things will be better – they'll meet the right men, they'll be happier, they'll be more successful. The only problem is that wherever they go, they're still themselves.

Reactions: 17
I really hope Ginette's retirement fund is OK.
She's in her 60s, so I think the fund is supporting her lifestyle. If she can afford $1,400 Anya Hindmarch bags and flying to Tahiti in first-class, I think she'll be OK. The fact that she's spending at least $2000 a month renting out a townhome in Seattle says a lot about her wealth.

And I know some people argue that Mama G is not wealthy and that she's middle-class. The median income for someone in the US with a college degree is $56,000. Definitely not two home, first-class, supporting a daughter money!

Reactions: 8
She's in her 60s, so I think the fund is supporting her lifestyle. If she can afford $1,400 Anya Hindmarch bags and flying to Tahiti in first-class, I think she'll be OK. The fact that she's spending at least $2000 a month renting out a townhome in Seattle says a lot about her wealth.

And I know some people argue that Mama G is not wealthy and that she's middle-class. The median income for someone in the US with a college degree is $56,000. Definitely not two home, first-class, supporting a daughter money!
Yes I totally agree. I know some really wealthy people (family income $500,000 or more) who don't live as luxuriously as the LeCocque sisters. When they travel, they live in modest hotels, travel coach, etc... Not to mention, Elle is supported in style and both mother and daughter get regular luxury items from boutiques such as LV and Chanel.

What gobsmacks me is that despite Elle's wealth, she can't attract a guy like Rick. If I were Rick, I think I can tolerate Elle for her money.

I'm very curious about Ginette's total wealth.

Reactions: 7
Mama G’s wealth has always been a mystery to me. On one hand she spoils her daughter with private school and Chanel bags while on the other hand her Vancouver property does not even have air conditioner and her Hawaii rental home is really dated and so is her Seattle rental. I think she definitely has savings and passive income but she probably does most of her splurges on Elle related stuff hence fully documented on YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s probably just a matter of priorities. Ginette’s sole priority is Elle. Ginette has no other dependents which makes it easy to splurge on her only child. it’s not that much of a stretch to buy your daughter a luxury handbag once in awhile. the really wealthy parents get properties for their kids (in plural).

the entire Tahiti trip was a business expense for Elle, so she doesn’t need to pay taxes that year. We’ve never seen them take other international vacations or travel luxuriously to other places

wealthy people may have sizeable investment portfolios that locks up their cash flow, an active social life and hobbies, several children and grandchildren etc whereas Ginette only has Elle

Reactions: 16
It’s probably just a matter of priorities. Ginette’s sole priority is Elle. Ginette has no other dependents which makes it easy to splurge on her only child. it’s not that much of a stretch to buy your daughter a luxury handbag once in awhile. the really wealthy parents get properties for their kids (in plural).

the entire Tahiti trip was a business expense for Elle, so she doesn’t need to pay taxes that year. We’ve never seen them take other international vacations or travel luxuriously to other places

wealthy people may have sizeable investment portfolios that locks up their cash flow, an active social life and hobbies, several children and grandchildren etc whereas Ginette only has Elle
If Ginette has a trust fund of sort (or legally bound money), she may only have a certain amount to spend each year. Maybe that's why she never bought Elle a property?? I'm not familiar with this sort of thing but I know that with some trust funds, you can only spend money on one property and then for education.

Honestly, if Ginette funnelled all the money she gave Elle to waste on frivolous things and moving around the continent, she could have gotten Elle a downpayment on a property by now.

I don't understand how Ginette and Elle think. Their line of reasoning doesn't match with most people's.

Mama G’s wealth has always been a mystery to me. On one hand she spoils her daughter with private school and Chanel bags while on the other hand her Vancouver property does not even have air conditioner and her Hawaii rental home is really dated and so is her Seattle rental. I think she definitely has savings and passive income but she probably does most of her splurges on Elle related stuff hence fully documented on YouTube.
Most houses in Canada have no air conditioner. It's not needed - maybe unless you lived in Toronto where it can get hot. Certainly the houses in my city don't have air conditioner.

Last edited:
Honestly, if Ginette funnelled all the money she gave Elle to waste on frivolous things and moving around the continent, she could have gotten Elle a downpayment on a property by now.
I totally agree, such a waste. All those fancy dinners out and stupid shopping trips -- like when Mama G bought Elle $500 Celine sunglasses -- could have added up to thousands!

I have a feeling Elle has straight up told Mama G she would rather get treats like designer handbags and luxury home stuff rather than a downpayment. Helps Elle achieve the shopping high and allows her to spend more on herself. It's pretty clear Elle has no plan for her career/finances/homeownership despite being 32 and single.

I have a feeling they're like scam artists pretending to be upper class to trap a rich guy into thinking they won't need to be taken care of because they have chanel and gucci, but they don't own property like actual wealthy people. I've told all of my acquaintances Elle. You might think you're good, but Seattle is really small

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling they're like scam artists pretending to be upper class to trap a rich guy into thinking they won't need to be taken care of because they have chanel and gucci, but they don't own property like actual wealthy people. I've told all of my acquaintances Elle. You might think you're good, but Seattle is really small
I totally agree! Momma G’s Amount of totally wealth might be surprisingly small. She doesn’t seem to be the type of person who plans well ahead. After all, she and Smelle are same type of people, they spend on what makes them happy at the moment. I actually know a lady, she reminds me of G. G might as well want to fly by her life, Making sure Smelle would let her kids (if there are any)see grandma often, and someone to take her to medical appointments to, when she’s in her 80s. How much is she leaving to Smelle? Well Smelle can’t complain much, she is pretty much advancing those money now.

Reactions: 10
Finally caught up with Vlogmas. Even though it was so boring that I struggled to finish, I'm thrilled that the Christmas rodent appeared since it's my avatar haha.

I always wondered why Elle called the ornaments rodents since the word mice sounds cuter. Maybe Elle likes to think that she's a Cinderella who is destined to find her prince. That's why she needs to slum it with rodents to complete the fairytale narrative. I don't want to diss rodents since they're actually smart creatures. Mice and rats actually groom themselves more times a day than Elle!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.