Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boredstrom

VIP Member
why does she need a briefcase?? seriously she is so out of touch.
some of the comments are so deluded

Did anyone look at the price of the jumper she is wearing? ludicrous
Doesn't matter whether its Mr. Now's, Her mother's or even her own, Elle chews through money like a termite. Her appetite for consumption cannot be satiated.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
She really acts like a ditzy bimbo. The amount of laughing in the new video was cringe.
Reminds me of when she was dating Joe, and she would ask him dumb questions and then the nonstop giggling would begin. She must think she’s being “cute” or “charming.” 🤢

I wonder if she still uses her Joe/Chris/Rick/SS/cat baby voice with her new victims. Apparently the shrill giggles haven’t stopped. 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

Wheelsbaby

One things I never understood is why hasn’t Elle ever taken a girlfriend to Hawaii with her? She goes every year you would think just once she would like to bring a girlfriend along. I understand it’s her moms place and all but she has had boyfriends there why not a girlfriend during these single times. Even when not single it’s nice to get away with the girls. She only goes on trips with significant others. I think it’s telling that either A) Elle has no real close girlfriends to invite and/or B) Elle expects her Mom or boyfriends to foot the bill on vacation. I just think of my own experience and I have boyfriend but also go on girls trip with my girlfriends sometimes too. My family also has a couple vacation properties that I always invite friends to.
Exactly! The same applies to going out to nice restaurants, bars, concerts, plays etc Either she has no friends or she really doesn’t want to pay half the bill or for her own ticket.

My guess is a mixture of both. She doesn’t have close friends & any money she spends on a trip or meal with a friend is money she can hoard for the next discount designer purchase.

She can only appear well-off if she congregates all her money on herself. If she spreads her disposable income out on various outings and travel on her own dime, or even inviting friends to Hawaii (Ginette is not going to cover expenses for both her & Friend), she’s going to have to cut back in other areas of her life.

For instance, in Florida, I believe she actually had to foot the bill for many things. She also incurred moving costs and lost her day job so her lifestyle and shopping completely did a 180 & she even ventured into off-brand sponsored videos.

I also remember that Joe seemed really annoyed in the later half of her Hawaii trip. I wonder if it’s because of the Ginette co-dependent/ bill-footer dynamic

• Heart

APoppy

She’s a LIFESTYLE VLOGGER.

She can “beauty guru” until she’s blue in the face, but people aren’t going to Elle Florence’s channel for their beauty lessons, they’re going to the main circle of the beauty community, which Elle is not. I’m talking Tati (controversy aside, SHE was a beauty guru).

As y’all pointed out, Elle’s claim to fifteen minutes is her lifestyle. It’s why her Vlogmas does (did) so well. People like to see how others they aspire to be live so they can see what goes into the life and what they can do to level up themselves. As you said, that image she portrayed is a lie, and that’s why she has nothing to show right now. But to hide behind a newfound veil of privacy when you literally put everything out there (YOU WANTED PEOPLE TO TALK AND SEE) is a fucking joke. Fuck you, Elle.

Sorry, ladies. Triggered.
I agree, what is her channel now? She is not a beauty guru, she has terrible taste in fashion and home decor, her recipes if good are copied from elsewhere (her waffles) and those that are her own are terrible (I’ve tried the butternut squash Mac and Cheese). I was originally a fan of Elles because of the lifestyle so portrayed. As a young professional myself, I wanted the same glamorous life she portrayed. Fancy shopping trips, fancy takeout, beautiful apartment. I came to gossip sites after I bought the pearls and as I progressed in my career noticed inconsistencies in her stories. Her videos are so boring and pointless now. In the end the only fans she will have left will all be her moms age wishing they had a daughter to spoil, she will fill some weird fantasy for them.

• Heart

WaneGal

She's got a job guys in Seattle!
And she said 'I leave the work to my assistant'. Assistant my ass.

In today's business world, most organizations are pretty flat. You don't get an assistant until you are a senior vp or something. A shared team admin or the junior on the team is not your assistant, Elle.

• Haha
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Oh my God Rickets put out a video on deceptive advertising. Was he inspired by his ex-fiancée? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He talks about "the disappointment, the vexation, the trouble, the deception." I cannot help but be reminded of Eleanor Florence's fake personality, fake face, and fake shoddy wares. :m

• Haha

Katrina_AK_0099

How sad that this is the first apartment where Ginette won't be able to stay with Elle. Previously, Elle had a pullout sofa but now she just has that leather sectional.

I hope we don't get a video featuring Ginette. She's lovely, but I hate their dynamic when Elle films. She speaks past Ginette, not to her, and always steers the conversation to something about how fancy they are or how expensive stuff is. She'll probably end up showcasing some luxury purchase and tell us her mother "kindly bought this for me".

She posted a coat collection video before she moved to Florida and showed:
- reversible shearling coat
- Mackage wool coat (another brand seen on the Duchess of Cambridge/Sussex)
- Burberry trench
- Burberry Brit trench
- Aquascutum trench
- wool coat with leather sleeves
- reversible wool coat
- Brooks Brothers wool coat
- Ted Baker wool coat
- DvF wool coat
- Sentaler coat in a tan colour
- Sentaler coat in grey
- Sentaler coat in black

In her Florida Nordstrom anniversary sale haul she showed a faux fur leopard print coat that was... not good. Also, she was living in Florida. She may have also gotten other coats that I have forgotten, but this reminds me she purchased a tote for her laptop that was not included in the most recent bag collection videos as far as I can remember.

In her capsule collection haul she showed a
- red plaid wool coat
- quilted coat with faux fur collar from Bradgley Mischka

In her WHAT I EAT IN A DAY IN SEATTLE video she wore a trench coat with leather sleeves that I thought was surprisingly edgy for her, though they were quite popular a few years ago.

And in her most recent Nordstrom Anniversary sale haul she showed a quilted Halogen coat and mentioned she was waiting for two more coats to be delivered.

That is a lot of coats. And it's entirely possible I've forgotten some, since I only skimmed through the coat collection and she's posted many hauls since then.

• Wow

Interlude89

You ladies are always the best at sleuthing!
I'm shocked that Elle actually landed herself a job, but I'm sure it's more so for the title, "prestige", etc etc than for the actual job itself. Now she can fulfill her fantasy of a powerful, female lawyer who is stunningly attractive and stylish by just a little bit.

Elle also probably thinks that having a job will make her more attractive and eligible in the dating pool (which is true), but she also needs to realize that partners won't find it attractive if she's incompetent and gets fired within a few months. To keep her job, she will have to work hard and devote actual time towards work instead of prancing around Nordstrom during lunch breaks. And god forbid, she might even have to work after hours to finish up work.

And agreed on above comments regarding her outfit. Her low-cut blouse is embarrassing and unprofessional. Her blazer also looks more business casual and not suitable for a professional photoshoot.
Overall, the other women's outfits also look unprofessional and the company doesn't seem to be great.

actuallawyer

I agree, what is her channel now? She is not a beauty guru, she has terrible taste in fashion and home decor, her recipes if good are copied from elsewhere (her waffles) and those that are her own are terrible (I’ve tried the butternut squash Mac and Cheese). I was originally a fan of Elles because of the lifestyle so portrayed. As a young professional myself, I wanted the same glamorous life she portrayed. Fancy shopping trips, fancy takeout, beautiful apartment. I came to gossip sites after I bought the pearls and as I progressed in my career noticed inconsistencies in her stories. Her videos are so boring and pointless now. In the end the only fans she will have left will all be her moms age wishing they had a daughter to spoil, she will fill some weird fantasy for them.
💯 Agreed. In that comment on IG, she said something like “my content won’t change but will be private.” Bitch, what content?? Your content was your life. Your Luu-eeee Weee-tohn Tote isn’t what’s bringing the boys to the yard. Aspirational lifestyle or the trainwreck that is your judgment is.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it hilarious that Eleanor Florence follows both Chris and Joe on Instagram, liked Chris’ posts every time she became single again, but none of them follow her back? 😉

I did see that she unfollowed Dicky after he started his YouTube channel...although he unfollowed her right after he cancelled her on Instagram. 😆

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
It's too low cut and it's gaping. It's also a t-shirt! Who does that?!? She's in a profession where first impressions are everything, and she looks like Karen on her way to bible study.

The firm's website seems unprofessional. Attorneys in t-shirts (not just Elle), the Seattle office being in a WeWork, being told to contact them individually versus calling or sending an email to a corporate address. That plus the fact they hired Elle... something seems fishy.
DEAD. 💀 💀 💀

Looks like it's really one of those collectives where a bunch of self-employed/individual consultants band together and share rent, maybe a call center, and admins. No legit law firm would have an office in a WeWork, tell potential customers to contact lawyers individually vs. a corporate address, or hire Eleanor Faux-orence Lecocq.

Do you think they even pay a salary? Or is it more Elle gets to use the shared services for a fee and keep all the money she charges per an hour? Does that type of thing exist? Could example the embellished bio if she added it herself and also how she obtained the position if she is actually paying them.
I think she might be paying to use their shared services (i.e.: call center, admin, etc.) and probably pays them a fee to use their letterhead. It's also a place for her to park her "license" (although she doesn't seem to be certified in Washington state).

It reminds me of real estate agents and their firms. Many will pay an annual fee to park their license there, and claim they work for a real estate corporation but it's simply paying an annual fee (which anyone can do) and the firm getting a small fee for any work they bring in (or just the annual fee if they don't do any deals). It gives the illusion of employment when you could be earning and doing nothing.

Last edited:

Wheelsbaby

Elle fits the Karen trope pretty well :cool: Entitled, over-inflated sense of self, self-righteousness, excessive indignation if she's not at the top of the food chain or treated well while at the same time being extremely insensitive if not downright rude/racist to others. While privileged, suffers from powerlessness in her own life or fear of losing her own privilege, hence the need to assert superiority over others & over-emphasis on material/status symbols.

• Heart

Wheelsbaby

Yes, I agree. Looks like this firm is made up of a bunch of independent legal counsel who share office rent (none right now because of covid), an admin team, and other resources. Lots of firms (in Canada at least) follow this shared-space/one firm type of model. I presume that Eleanor Lecocq would be responsible for bringing clients into the firm and for billing a certain number of hours each month. Far from that cushy investigator job she had. Let’s see her give it a go. Also, her bio is HILARIOUS 😂 if I was thinking about selling my business, she wouldn't be my first pick.
Yes! I think it’s gonna be a struggle for her to get clients. Let’s see if she can pass her probation period ~ Her bio is absolutely hilarious 😆

Also seems like money is really tight if she has to get this type of job. The base pay should be really Low, it’s more of a co-working shared resources space like you said. Maybe she’s actually going to use the office for her pearls/scarves ? 😂

0828035F-D82D-42E4-93BD-910F05E92AC4.jpeg

They just happen to be attorneys now 🤣

This place is perfect for Elle

Definitely seems like a legal consultancy type of firm where they share the office and everyone is responsible for their own clients

Last edited:
  • Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
As I recall you're the one who posted the pic of her earrings that she sent with the huge glue boogers on the back. While it sucks that she ripped you off, I love that you did that. A lot of people would read what's on these threads and say we're just mean and jealous but its hard to deny that she's either bad at making jewelry or just doesn't care when you see those pics.

boredstrom

VIP Member
Since we're on the topic of Elle and makeup, it's not news that she has always looked dramatically different without it.

In the Joe era, she was dramatically cute in her makeup and very plain without it, but not in a completely uncute way if that makes sense. The key element missing was the drama when her makeup was gone and she was left being a plain woman in her late 20's, which is what she was, really. If that plain woman was also generous, loving, smart, driven, etc AND she could look dramatically good when made up, Joe would have been a fool to let her go, but she wasn't most of those things and so her morning face alone sure didn't sink her.

Now, her skin has gotten a lot worse. Her blemishes are really present. The sagging and eyebags and other signs of aging and just plain being miserable are front and center. She still looks like a different person in all her paint, but it's less about creating drama now and more about hiding what is actually there. And it's working less and less each year since her plan A failed. Now she looks old for her age even made up.

No matter the era of Elle, the biggest factor has been what she does with her eyes. The daily false eyelashes and winged eyeliner are so much of her look. She has nice big eyes, I get it, but thats a double edge sword. It mades her look so much more plain when her eyes weren't all dressed up then and now, it just brings you attention immediately to the lines and bags.

I mean we all laughed at her for wearing massive false lashes when she went and climbed a mountain . . . . but I get it.

boredstrom

VIP Member
"This is my version of a hippy carefree outfit on a hot day... It's from Rag & Bone. It's probably the most expensive little summer dress I've ever bought. It's about $100 once it was on sale. I really love it and I really wanted it so much this summer, so it was actually a really good purchase." Elle Florence, July 2015

~Elle's shopping budget was much less extravagant in her early days. This was in 2015, when she was with Chris. Chris wasn't a pushover & she hadn't started her scammy businesses. You can see her much more modest lifestyle and spending, though the superiority complex was still there. Also she did a little shimmy to show the dress, so that awkward dance she likes to do hasn't changed 😆

View attachment 289347

[at 10:05]
Wow that's nuts. These days $100 is a candle for her.

Its been a while since I have seen an early Chris era vid of hers. Its amazing how normal she used to be. Her voice is normal, her spending is reasonable, she really hadn't fully created the Elle Florence character that she is living as these days. I wonder what a good therapist would do after seeing old videos like this and treating her as she is now.

Last edited:
  • Haha