Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence aka:

Eleanor Florence
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Elle Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

the youtuber with a thousand names who loves to man hunt, scam her viewers, and spell her own name at least four different ways on her website to drive traffic away from tattle, gurugossiper, gossip bakery, and reddit. The life of a scammer is tough, and so is covering SEO so potential victims (unsuspecting men of Seattle) don't see her for the dubious character she is.

Shoutout to @Lovely for the new title, which was by far everyone's favorite by a wide margin. 👏👏👏

For new gossipers:
This woman quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada over a year ago for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone before him in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business (even though she sources all her cheap materials abroad) while she lived in an Airbnb and dated exhaustively during a global pandemic, because she can't stand to be without a man. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented/lied about the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she's NOT a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel as she claims to be) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials (that looks identical to those you'd find on Aliexpress/Alibaba) that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price (the most "design" she does there is pick colors from a color chart while cheap labor abroad makes her stuff). Now she has laid her roots in a rental apartment in Seattle while she desperately looks for a guy to pay for her lifestyle like she did with her exes, and she calls herself a "young professional by day" despite the fact that she's over 30 and hasn't worked a real job for well over a year. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naïve viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links!) is her part-time hobby.

Recently, she has been extremely rude to her subscribers and is deleting any comments and blocking fans that ask her questions that may question her narrative. Her house of lies is crumbling down and even her long time fans are starting to realize that everything she brags about doesn't add up, and we have screenshots of many of these deleted messages on previous threads. When you're a lying, scamming, fake almost 32 something with extremely thin skin that relies on mommy, scams subbies, or leeches off men, it's not a surprise that many people will find you morally questionable and call you out for your poor behavior.

Links:
https://www.youtube.com/user/glossypinklipgloss
https://www.instagram.com/elleflorence/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence aka:

Eleanor Florence
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Elle Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

the youtuber with a thousand names who loves to man hunt, scam her viewers, and spell her own name at least four different ways on her website to drive traffic away from tattle, gurugossiper, gossip bakery, and reddit. The life of a scammer is tough, and so is covering SEO so potential victims (unsuspecting men of Seattle) don't see her for the dubious character she is.

Shoutout to @Lovely for the new title, which was by far everyone's favorite by a wide margin. 👏👏👏

For new gossipers:
This woman quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada over a year ago for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone before him in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business (even though she sources all her cheap materials abroad) while she lived in an Airbnb and dated exhaustively during a global pandemic, because she can't stand to be without a man. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented/lied about the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she's NOT a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel as she claims to be) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials (that looks identical to those you'd find on Aliexpress/Alibaba) that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price (the most "design" she does there is pick colors from a color chart while cheap labor abroad makes her stuff). Now she has laid her roots in a rental apartment in Seattle while she desperately looks for a guy to pay for her lifestyle like she did with her exes, and she calls herself a "young professional by day" despite the fact that she's over 30 and hasn't worked a real job for well over a year. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naïve viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links!) is her part-time hobby.

Recently, she has been extreme rude to her subscribers and is deleting any comments and blocking fans that ask her questions that may question her narrative. Her house of lies is crumbling down and even her long time fans are starting to realize that everything she brags about doesn't add up, and we have screenshots of many of these deleted messages on previous threads. When you're a lying, scamming, fake almost 32 something with extremely thin skin that relies on mommy, scams subbies, or leeches off men, it's not a surprise that many people will find you morally questionable and call you out for your poor behavior.

Links:
https://www.youtube.com/user/glossypinklipgloss
https://www.instagram.com/elleflorence/
Great way to sum her up 👍🏻

New video up, affordable handbags

Reactions: 9
Great way to sum her up 👍🏻

New video up, affordable handbags
Thank you - you ladies inspire me. :cool:

Viewpure link for her latest video, which allows you to watch her vids without ads and without contributing to her ad money.

EDIT: Not sure why the link shows up so weirdly on tattle but I can confirm it's safe and works, and I have posted many other viewpure videos for gossipers previously without any issues.

Crazed expression, ugly handbag, garish scarf that she picked out of some catalog on a wholesaler's website before selling it to her fans at an exorbitant markup, and lip dip = Eleanor Florence in a nut shell in her new video. :LOL:

1602516347481.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I saw there was a question from one of her viewers asking if she has heard from My Daily Sweet and the viewer was hoping she’s ok as she has disappeared from YouTube. Elle’s response cracks me up. She said they lost touch when she moved from Canada.

With modern age communication technologies and apps, how can people lose touch simply because one move to a different country? I have lots friends and relatives in Asia and we have kept in touch for years. It just shows how superficial her friendship with other people is. If my memory serves my right, I thought my daily sweet actually flew cross country just to attend her 30th birthday party?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I saw there was a question from one of her viewers asking if she has heard from My Daily Sweet and the viewer was hoping she’s ok as she has disappeared from YouTube. Elle’s response cracks me up. She said they lost touch when she moved from Canada.

With modern age communication technologies and apps, how can people lose touch simply because one move to a different country? I have lots friends and relatives in Asia and we have kept in touch for years. It just shows how superficial her friendship with other people is. If my memory serves my right, I thought my daily sweet actually flew cross country just to attend her 30s birthday?
I think I read this on GG but apparently her and My Daily Sweet fell out at some point, so she's definitely lying (as usual) about losing touch when she moved from Canada. During her livestreams towards the beginning of the pandemic, someone asked about MDS on the live chat (and other people followed up on that subject) and Elle's facial expression changed and she went "I don't know who/what you guys are talking about" before changing the subject. I wish I screen grabbed that because Eleanor Florence, being the fake person she is, turned off the live chat portion once the livestreams got uploaded to her channel so we can't see those comments anymore. She's also ignored or deleted comments regarding MDS way before that.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Thank you to @Lovely for the new title, and to @svdwoodsen for the link to the latest video.

Ugh... her affordable bags are pretty terrible. Did she really need two of the exact same Longchamp tote? The Everlane is in the worst shade of pink possible -- it's like My Little Pony puke, just garish. And if she bought a Chanel bag for walks and a YSL bag for biking, when does she wear these bags?!?

It must be exhausting to haul all that crap from apartment to apartment when she moves. Yet no room for a scratching post for her annoying cats.

Reactions: 12
I think I read this on GG but apparently her and My Daily Sweet fell out at some point, so she's definitely lying (as usual) about losing touch when she moved from Canada. During her livestreams towards the beginning of the pandemic, someone asked about MDS on the live chat (and other people followed up on that subject) and Elle's facial expression changed and she went "I don't know who/what you guys are talking about" before changing the subject. I wish I screen grabbed that because Eleanor Florence, being the fake person she is, turned off the live chat portion once the livestreams got uploaded to her channel so we can't see those comments anymore. She's also ignored or deleted comments regarding MDS way before that.
Thanks for the background! Her response was so fishy. Didn’t know they fell out but that explains a lot about why she posted such a strange response with a reason that doesn’t even make sense. This woman just cannot be honest about anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That affordable bag video was so half assed. You can tell she only did that video bc people must have asked. She didn't even have really any other brand options to suggest, and she even said most of the cheaper bags she's had she's sold. Normally when luxury bag people do videos like this they at least suggests ways to get stuff on sale and what brands to look for that have similar designs to higher end stuff. Her heart was clearly not in it.

I follow a lot of people on YouTube who collect, longchamp, coach, mk, Kate spade, dooney, and other stuff in that sort of price range and her viewers would be better off looking to them for good bag options.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

With modern age communication technologies and apps, how can people lose touch simply because one move to a different country? I have lots friends and relatives in Asia and we have kept in touch for years. It just shows how superficial her friendship with other people is. If my memory serves my right, I thought my daily sweet actually flew cross country just to attend her 30th birthday party?
plus to my recollection my daily sweet bought her a gift was it from Hermes, my daily sweet was actually genuine and seemed to have a loving marriage, much to Smelley chagrin I would assume

Thanks for the background! Yeah her response was so fishy. Didn’t know they fell out but that explains a lot about why she posted such a strange response with a reason that doesn’t even make sense. This woman just cannot be honest about anything.
she is such a complete physco, she needs to be honest even once for her own sake

plus to my recollection my daily sweet bought her a gift was it from Hermes, my daily sweet was actually genuine and seemed to have a loving marriage, much to Smelley chagrin I would assume

she is such a complete physco, she needs to be honest even once for her own sake
I think it was Louis Vuitton? But definitely something along those lines.

I think it's pretty telling that Elle can't seem to maintain a long term relationship of any type (dating, friends, etc.) and the only person whose consistently in her life is her mother. I don't recall her having a single childhood friend that she's still in touch with. Even her long term subscribers get blocked when they ask her questions or make a suggestion she doesn't like. The only people Elle can accept are yes (wo)men.

Reactions: 11
Affordable bags recommendation: Longchamp.

Who needs this kind of recommendation??

right, hardly ground breaking information

Do any of you ladies know why My Daily Sweet deleted all her content?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

If I were her I wouldn’t even do this video. She clearly does not have any interesting affordable handbags and no creative idea to offer. What a boring video.

Reactions: 8
If I were her I wouldn’t even do this video. She clearly does not have many interesting affordable handbags and no creative idea to offer. What a boring video.
she has nothing new to add of any interest

Reactions: 5
right, hardly ground breaking information

Do any of you ladies know why My Daily Sweet deleted all her content?
MDS deleted her account after she got some negative comments on GG (I think she even got her own thread, which was spun off of Elle's) and someone posted some personal information about her (I believe it was her Linkedin, and school for her Phd program).

Last edited:
MDS deleted her account after she got some negative comments on GG (I think she even got her own thread, which was a spun off of Elle's) and someone posted some personal information about her (I believe it was her Linkedin, and school for her Phd program).
Good Lord these ladies have thin skins.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good Lord these ladies have thin skins.
I don't know how these people can open youtube channels, earn ad money, profit directly off of their viewers (i.e. Elle with her overpriced, low quality merch and affiliate links), and get so sensitive about criticism, especially when it's people catching them in a lie like in Smelley's case.

I'll give MDS a pass (-ish), mainly because she wasn't directly selling anything to anyone and from what I remember, she wasn't capitalizing directly off her image of being a lawyer (and she actually was a practicing one unlike Eleanor Florence). But I've never watched Natalie's videos fully so I can't be certain about this.

Reactions: 8

MyDailySweet also gifted Eleanor an LV name tag which she so conveniently vlogged about while having it monogrammed at the Vancouver LV store.

she has nothing new to add of any interest
Guys, remember she’s a generalist! Didn’t know she’d take that label literally to heart and be as general and boring and bland as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.