Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Interlude89

My guess for Elle's new job is, she is using this as a bridge to a formal employment.
That or I feel like she doesn't really care about having a real job/earning potential as long as her title and position looks good on paper. She might be doing it just to make herself more eligible dating-wise or to be like "look Mommy G! I found a really prestigious attorney job! See? I'm not wasting your money at all" type of deal

Reactions: 16

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Looks like Ginette is in town...
Smelle is so selfish, making her 60+ years old mom fly to Seattle to see her. If anyone should be flying during a pandemic out of the two of them, it should be her.

I think MDS had a lot more to offer than Smelly
MDS was an actual practicing lawyer, seems
happily married, and had a real luxury handbag collection that wasn’t just a ton of designers on heavy discount because they’re in an ugly style/color/material that no one really wanted.

And as far as I’m aware, MDS also didn’t get a completely new face during her time on YouTube, and we can’t say the same for Eleanor Florence. And she’s not desperately man hunting.

The poor girl had terrible taste in YouTubers though and as someone mentioned, she probably felt a bit cheated when she met Elle and realized how much less successful, wealthy, and girlboss-like Elle actually was. Elle’s collection even today can’t compare to MDS’ from a few years ago and MDS probably quickly realized that Elle could only afford brands like Chanel secondhand in non classic styles and relied on guys to pay rent for her to even do this (keep in mind even when she was with Rick, he owned his house so she wasn’t paying rent). And she probably also realized Eleanor wasn’t an actual lawyer. Given how much MDS was into the girlboss shtick, she was probably really let down by Elle’s mediocrity, misrepresentation of who she was, and general selfishness.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VeraF

There is nothing wrong with buying luxury with one's own money. Can we focus on Elle and not be so opinionated about luxury?

I personally think Chanel bags are gorgeous and comfortable to wear (I own two for many many years, and can probably get most of the money back if I decide to sell them one day). Ferragamo flats are great for formal work events when you don't have to walk around so much and still like to look nice. Never full is also very practical for a lot of people's life style.

Elle is the problem, not these popular items that a lot of people actually find useful. The luxury community is not all idiots.
If we can be opinionated about mental health, values, gender roles, parenting styles, dating styles, relationships, looks, and income, we can certainly be opinionated about luxury. As with everything else, opinions on luxury items should be taken with the disclaimer that these opinions are solely directed at Elle...

Also, not everyone likes the same things. If someone doesn't like a brand that you do, who cares. There are tons of things that others hate that I love and it doesn't affect me. Perhaps we should also get thicker skins when it comes to people dissing our favourites... 😋

Who needs this much formal outerwear? This isn't even the extent of it, but what is easy to find. I can't get over someone having multiple things in the same cut and colour, it just seems so wasteful.
Until you put those images up, I didn't realize how terrible those coats look on Elle. All of them drown her out. Some of them look like robes and others look like sacks. I thought the whole point of coats is to give you a structured silhouette...

Last edited:
  • Heart

bethannebodyworks

Big disagree to Seri's post.

If someone has a medical degree and is licensed to practice medicine but works as an accountant they are not a doctor. They're an accountant.

Elle has a law degree and is licensed but practiced as a fraud investigator. Her whole channel was based on being a "lawyer" and her "life as a lawyer." She's lying.

Katrina_AK_0099

How in the world did Smelleanore even thought of marrying this creep.
I don't think she even thought about it. I'm serious... the way she announced her engagement and her hiding of her wedding activities makes me think she knew the wedding wouldn't happen. Deep down, she knew she'd dump Rick or vice-versa and that's why she was so disengaged from the wedding process.

Let's not forget she did refer to this man as "the love of my life" literally four months after meeting him. So, we are not dealing with the most level-headed person to begin with.

• Wow

actuallawyer

He makes me break out in hives at the slightest head bob. If he’s reading here, please don’t get the wrong idea. So much of someone’s attractiveness is not their attributes but what they do with them. Someone who has a pleasant inside will shine through to their outside, and if that was Rick, he wouldn’t be nearly as petrifying as he is. But the head bobs, the facial expressions, the smugness, etc. all of this culminates in the personality of someone so greasy that it actually slips through the pores of his skin and leaves me feeling uncomfortable watching him. It’s not that you’re ugly, Rick. It’s that your inside is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

thecatlass

VIP Member
Yup, also check out her current cheeks:

unnamed.jpg

IMG_3145_600x.jpg

The second photo gives me Michael Jackson vibes because he had dark hair and pale face. Not meaning it as a compliment :p
Why does she apply blusher where bronzer should go? Also, the contrast between the blusher and foundation makes her face look very 17th-century courtesan. Again, not a compliment 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

poshspice88

Eleanor genuinely looks like she’s growing out a mullet. She did that hatchet job herself a couple months ago, bless her heart. 🤣

• Haha

202leda

Wow, if he really did just spend a few hundred on an Elleniversary bracelet, he was playing with fire. Sure, if it was a woman who was in love with him who he loved it wouldn't matter, and for a lot of people dropping a few hundred bucks is something you plan for, but this is Princess Elle. I guess I am just assuming he had enough natural fear incurring the wrath of a high maintenance girlfriend in his system that he would consider 4 figures a minimum.

In Elleland, a few hundred bucks is a pair of shoes with a stupid cat face on them on a Tuesday lunch break, not a milestone 'heirloom piece.' Rick was smart. He knew for all of Elle's pretense, she's still going to stick around if you cheap out on a major jewelry gift because she's so scared of having to start back at 0 with a new guy.

Also notable that Elle expects the 1 year anniversary of the first date to be a major milestone event. Probably because she doesn't get that far very often.
I believe the tennis bracelet was a Christmas present, not a milestone present. Even then, I remember people hoping that he would gift her an engagement ring; I’m sure she was hoping too.

It’s sad she still wears that bracelet as if it were an expensive/sentimental piece but it’s not. I wear costume jewelry myself but even I couldn’t wear that. It is just a painful reminder that my ex was being cheap and left me several months later.

Keikochan

VIP Member
OMG I just had a brilliant idea for Elle to expand her business!!! 😸

She should start making cat & dog (& possibly rodent) collars & accessories using her pearls 🐱🐶🐭🐹🐰 It would be purrfect, just in time for Christmas!

You're so super welcome Elle! I will accept commission as thanks for my genius 😉

• Haha
  • Sick

actuallawyer

Those are NOT flattering shoes on her at all!! What's that face she's making?:ROFLMAO: Her mouth and nose look weirdly scrunched up, I've never seen that before. I wonder if it's a new "modelling" face or photoshopping lol.
That’s the face I make every time I see a steel barrier separating me from a waterfall. It’s a very intimate moment between you and the only thing keeping you from falling in. Sheer appreciation.

• Haha

202leda

What’s sad is that I don’t even think the people who tagged her bfs on IG or the people starting Reddit threads about her are the active gossipers here. Unless I’m naive. 😂 If anything at all, they’re lurkers or poster one-offs.

Anyway, I have to agree with all that you’ve said, ladies. Her channel was founded on her lifestyle, whether you aspired to be her or hate watched her. She’s silly if she thinks she can carry her channel based on her hauls, “cucking”, beauty “tips”, or canned what I ate/wore videos. Hate to break it to you, Smelley, but you’re mediocre as far as creativity is concerned. The vlogs she does now are definitely better than the content she produces today but they’re still far worse than what she did when she had a boyfriend to brag about.

I really don’t see the point of her channel anymore. She hardly uploads these days and isn’t willing to post anything good...maybe she should shut it down?

• Heart
  • Haha

Heretosnoop

I noticed that too! Her focus on luxury goods seems to be a direct response to all the stuff that's happened in her personal life (moving a ton, getting dumped and kicked out, not getting a real lawyer job). We know her first few apartments in Vancouver were furnished with used furniture and Walmart home decor, but as she's gotten older it seems like she is stockpiling things because they can't leave her like Chris, Joe, Special Someone or Papa Rick.

I do think there is a part of her that is just a good old-fashioned snob and loves that all the Karens will comment on how they are jealous of her luxury candles, fancy appliances, and luxury bags/shoes. I personally find nothing aspirational about spending $100 on a candle but not spending $20 to get your cat an actual cat bed or scratching post. But to each their own!
It's almost like she shops for the life she wants instead of actually living it...if that makes sense.

Katrina_AK_0099

All Elle's heroes are old money so I am sure she loves the vibe of that car.
Elle is so out of touch with everyone else in her generation. Most people her age don't care about what car they drive or which bag they wear, because they've got bigger things to think about! Ever since 2008, the job market for new grads has been brutal, the economy has been up and down, cost of living continues to rise, and the environment is jacked. Even her attempt at addressing BLM and systemic racism was very Karen and was just not informed or thoughtful. You don't need to be a woke expert but at least try to make an effort!

Like I can't imagine any other 30 year old who is thinking, right now in the middle of a global pandemic and an election, about which luxury bag or coat to buy next. It's so tacky and just screams of class privilege and being completely out of touch.

Juliezzz

I asked people who have these bags and they said that. Some never wore the Chanel jumbo after buying it. They said the reason why the bag was heavy was because of the double flap.

Whenever I walk into the LV store in my city, it's always filled with young Asian girls. But the funny thing is, I work in a hospital and none of the female doctors (all who make $200,000 per annum or more), I've never seen them with designer bags, not even in their personal lives. So I don't know who is buying all these designer bags TBH.
What a way to generalize people. And what’s wrong with being young Asian woman? asked by one myself 🤨

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
ViewPure link so Smelley doesn't get views and your ad money: http://www.viewpure.com/yEB2GFvSCYI?start=0&end=0

Does Smelle-nore Faux-aurence have an obsession with discount designer? Why is she hunting on consignment sites again to buy multiples of an item she doesn't need? But I guess it's "such a good deal" since it's designer and so much cheaper than it would be at the boutique and she just needs them. :rolleyes:

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Eleanor Florence should've tried to make it work with Rick if marriage was her goal. She got the farthest with him in the shortest amount of time.

Let's be honest, anyone that's gotten to know her well has peaced out very quickly and these are the ones we actually know of. I'm sure there are a lot more given she's been man hunting aggressively:
  1. Chris dumped her within 3-4 months of her moving in
  2. Joe lasted until the end of his one year lease but clearly prepared for it before the one year mark and informed their landlord before Smelle
  3. SS left in less than 6 months
  4. Dean left her in ~2 months because people tagged him in the Dailyhive scam
  5. Rick dumped her within less than a year of dating and less than 6 months of her moving in
Her track record is poor and she knows it.

And if Eleanor was the type to get therapy and work on herself, I think it would've happened by now given she's almost 32. She wouldn't be dating up a storm instead.

Last edited:
I just watched the video.
First of all like many of you I wonder where is she taking this laptop that needs two lap top bags.
Second this is not an episode of suits, I am a professional and most of my colleagues and I carry stylish book bags, it is the only thing that makes sense for commuting. They are not stylish or practical for the real world.
Maybe is trying to catch men by getting ready for “work” and riding the elevator up and down in her building.
My third point is wow she really does think she is something.
Also if anyone had any doubt about her being I high powered girl boss lawyer jay listen to her say she never brought her work laptop home. I am not nearly a high powered lawyered but a professional who has never even thought of leaving the office without my laptop.
Get a grip Elly stop shopping resale and start shopping therapists.

• Haha