Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheelsbaby

First of all, there is no way that anyone asked for this video, since people aren't commuting right now and even if they were, no one carries a brief case. I also don't understand why she seems to think this is what you get to protect your laptop. Briefcases are for documents --as in, a lawyer needing to carry some client documents 🤔. You need a bag that is padded for your laptop to protect it. The way she squeezed her computer into that one bag, she will surely damage it. Also it really isn't sav
vy to be just carrying her laptop around by action handle--she could easily be robbed. Something with a strap/straps would be much safer.
She seems to have no idea how to dress as a professional! she’s stuck in that junior associate mentality post university where you buy items you think “adults” wear 🤣 I Guess a Hallmark movie wardrobe where the main lead plays a professional is where she gets her inspiration from

I see that Joe really didn’t make an effort with the tennis bracelet. Not only did she have to drag him to a random jeweler to get the clasp fixed, i see now from the video that the size is completely off. Reputable jewelers will definitely resize the bracelet for you and you can repurpose the extra diamonds as a pendant. Even if you buy online, you usually can pick a length that suits your wrist size.

Elle must have forced him to get her a bracelet and he just bought whatever came up on Google and was affordable

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

actuallawyer

What’s sad is that I don’t even think the people who tagged her bfs on IG or the people starting Reddit threads about her are the active gossipers here. Unless I’m naive. 😂 If anything at all, they’re lurkers or poster one-offs.

Anyway, I have to agree with all that you’ve said, ladies. Her channel was founded on her lifestyle, whether you aspired to be her or hate watched her. She’s silly if she thinks she can carry her channel based on her hauls, “cucking”, beauty “tips”, or canned what I ate/wore videos. Hate to break it to you, Smelley, but you’re mediocre as far as creativity is concerned. The vlogs she does now are definitely better than the content she produces today but they’re still far worse than what she did when she had a boyfriend to brag about.

I really don’t see the point of her channel anymore. She hardly uploads these days and isn’t willing to post anything good...maybe she should shut it down?
I think she should too for her own good. I don’t think she will because it’s income and she gets some validation from the Karen Fans, and those are two things she doesn’t want but NEEDS. It’s honestly a sad place to be in and I’m glad I’m not her.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
She's gotta be pissed she 'wasted' her prettiest years on Chris and Joe. Her skin is definitely paying the price now.
What prettiest years? She was pretty at some point? 🤣

All jokes aside, this is why people should take care of their skin when they’re young, and not rely on heavy make up and cosmetic procedures to improve their looks temporarily. All the work she’s had done, the years of super heavy makeup, and overdose of exfoliants and acids (she uses that super strong Sunday Riley Good Genes and First Aid Beauty exfoliant pads way too much and doesn’t apply sunscreen...a big faux pas!) has taken its toll on her.

I do think her being generally unsatisfied with her life is contributing to her mean, hard faced look as well. When people are happy and kind, it shows on their face and it’s the opposite for Eleanor Florence.

• Haha
  • Wow

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Man, this entire crowd must have inherited millions from their parents or be making in the millions in their 20s :rolleyes::whistle:
This is also a HUGE generalization...I’m willing to bet that the majority of women in this thread who own Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Hermes do so because they are hard working, professional women who occasionally treat themselves and not due to anything else.

• Heart

202leda

I wonder if she'd pronounce mullet "Mul-lay"? :m
I spit out my coffee reading this! 🤣 I ended up watching the beginning of the video and she really does have a freaking mullet. Good god.

On another note, I can’t believe she is doing a vlogmas. What the heck is she going to vlog about??? Her vlogs are nothing like what they were during her time with Joe and it’s obvious she doesn’t enjoy doing it. 🙄 Please, Elle, just stop already. Ugh.

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
I'm not sure Elle can visit Hawaii now b/c of Covid. It requires 2 weeks quarantine or something (at least it was last month I checked). Not sure Ginette plans on going back to Hawaii.
They both need to just give up. Ginette needs to buy Elle a $50,000 engagement ring and the two of them can move in together and pick up where the first 22 years of their lives together left off.

• Haha

202leda

Not gonna lie, ladies, when I saw that hair I immediately thought of Florence Henderson from The Brady Bunch 😂:

0BB7A48F-9D5B-461D-A54E-2565BFF7CA53.jpeg

ETA, this one is better:

609E47BD-8EBB-4E52-8C76-E7E4F462C27E.jpeg

• Haha

202leda

I’ll be honest, I thought this video was better than the regurgitated garbage she’s been putting out lately. Not saying this video was good per se, but better. I agree that her giggling is cringey. Her obsession with Gossip Girl is so weird; does anyone really talk about that show anymore? She really reminds me of a little girl trapped in a grown woman’s body. Eek.

I don’t know about you all but I haven’t bought any new cosmetics since the pandemic, especially something like perfume. With the number of people wearing masks these days it just seems pointless.

• Haha

Sheepsmeadow

Another obsession I find odd / unnecessary is her need to match her bags with the seasons. She wore that camel colored coat, the brown shoes and the dark purple bag - because they are fall colours. But everything together is way OOT and unneeded. It's like her bedroom decor - just because you have a lot of beautiful pieces stuffed together doesn't a nice apartment make.
I beg to differ on Elle having “beautiful pieces” in her apartment.The majority of her furniture and home decor is just plain ugly. Don’t get me started on that eyesore of a coffee table, her ugly “heirloom antique” furniture, and the hideous photograph of her apartment view in Vancouver. Her sofa isn’t ugly, but it’s not terribly stylish either, and the mismatched pillows she has on it definitely don’t help. Yes, she has plenty of clutter, and that’s usually not a good look. But to add insult to injury, a lot of her items are ugly on their own. She has absolutely *no sense of style*. The thing is, there are plenty of people who don’t — having good style is not easy. But at least most people don’t have a YouTube channel where they show off their apartment, clothing, makeup, and handbags as if they knew something about style and had plenty to “teach” others. (Confession: Every time I see how badly she dresses and how awful her decor is, I kind of feel good — I spend about 1/10 of what she does on clothing and decor, yet everything I have looks a hundred times better. There, I said it.)

• Heart

boredstrom

VIP Member
I don't think she even thought about it. I'm serious... the way she announced her engagement and her hiding of her wedding activities makes me think she knew the wedding wouldn't happen. Deep down, she knew she'd dump Rick or vice-versa and that's why she was so disengaged from the wedding process.

Let's not forget she did refer to this man as "the love of my life" literally four months after meeting him. So, we are not dealing with the most level-headed person to begin with.
Yeah on a subconscious level there was probably a part of her that knew it wouldn’t happen.

I think the main reason she didn’t vlog much of the planning was it was going to be an embarrassing wedding for her. It was going to be in Florida and not some ritzy urban social club. Even Elle couldn’t spin that into a brag so she didn’t bother much. She certainly put minimal focus on the ring which we know embarrassed her.

I do think she 100% intended to go through with it though. I’m sure she’s still pissed at joe for ‘taking’ 2017 and half of 2018 from her and leaving her unmarried after. Then SS failing cost her 6 more months. When she finally found a man like Rick with such poor judgement as to propose after a couple months, she probably thought her prayers had been answered and she could get back on a timeline as if Joe has never walked out.

It speaks volumes about Elle that she cared less about who her husband was than she did about not having to spend any more time trying to finish her MRS degree

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
One things I never understood is why hasn’t Elle ever taken a girlfriend to Hawaii with her? She goes every year you would think just once she would like to bring a girlfriend along. I understand it’s her moms place and all but she has had boyfriends there why not a girlfriend during these single times. Even when not single it’s nice to get away with the girls. She only goes on trips with significant others. I think it’s telling that either A) Elle has no real close girlfriends to invite and/or B) Elle expects her Mom or boyfriends to foot the bill on vacation. I just think of my own experience and I have boyfriend but also go on girls trip with my girlfriends sometimes too. My family also has a couple vacation properties that I always invite friends to.
I don't recall Elle having any close girlfriends, or any real friends to be honest. The "Dolls" seem to get together once in a blue moon to pose on a boat or the Vancouver Club, but I don't think they actually hang out with Smelle regularly. I haven't really seen her with any other friends.

They probably tolerate her because two of them are wannabe influencers/bloggers (the blonde one has had 4 or 5 failed blogs/influencer pages by now) and Elle has a youtube following. Her "engagement party" was literally held on the patio of one of their houses (and only the Dolls were there) and they had some sandwiches and wedding themed napkins and that was about it. Clearly a sign of minimum effort.

Juliezzz

I saw there was a question from one of her viewers asking if she has heard from My Daily Sweet and the viewer was hoping she’s ok as she has disappeared from YouTube. Elle’s response cracks me up. She said they lost touch when she moved from Canada.

With modern age communication technologies and apps, how can people lose touch simply because one move to a different country? I have lots friends and relatives in Asia and we have kept in touch for years. It just shows how superficial her friendship with other people is. If my memory serves my right, I thought my daily sweet actually flew cross country just to attend her 30th birthday party?

Last edited:
  • Angry

Katrina_AK_0099

She and MagicLinks matched funds to the total donation amount, apparently.
That might be true but it's very telling that we are all finding it so hard to believe her. When your whole channel is based on a lie (I'm a #girlboss lawyer), everything is tainted.

Would also point out that even if she did match the donation, she had never done anything like this in her many years of selling stuff. The cynical side of me thinks Eleanor wanted to appear woke and humanitarian, but it just feels fake and not like her at all. Just like her ridiculous and tone-deaf response to #BLM.

PrePackingPrep

The only reason Elle hasn't moved in with a guy in WA is because she hasn't found anyone willing. She would absolutely have another rushed engagement because she never learns from her mistakes.
I think it's telling that she had no trouble putting out content when she was staying in the luxury apartment but now that she's in her own, less impressive place, she struggles to make videos. The YT channel is one of the few things she has left in her life and she can barely be bothered to put in any effort.
She has created a life built around lying and bragging. And now that she has nothing to brag about, she basically has no one but her mother. It's sad. There are so many things she could do to improve herself but she doesn't seem willing.
I wonder if she'll film a video when her mom is there. That brat used to start clips announcing that they were in the Jag. Behavior like that is partially why she's alone. Bragging about an old car that belongs to someone else!

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
Part 3 sounds like it will be briefcases (PLURAL). How many does she need for her mAcBUK when we aren't going anywhere??
Hopefully shes the one who bought Joe's briefcase off of facebook marketplace. She can do a long term review on how it held up.

Spoiler: It held up better than her relationship did. Or the next two after it!

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
I personally don't believe she has a job. She made it sound not only like she has a job, but also an important one where she can use an assistant. Next level pathetic.
This isn't from a vlog, a Seattle legal consultant company has listed her on their website. The company name is also listed on her BC law society profile, you can check it if you want.

• Wow

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Viewpure link as always so Smelley doesn't get your views/ad money: http://www.viewpure.com/Xo0H55XYjug?start=0&end=0

Has anyone calculated how much money she spent?

She puts a lot of emphasis on packaging ....
Of course she does - just like how Eleanor Florence has spent a fortune to update her unfortunate mug but never thought to work on her character or personality, she cares about packaging and brand, but never the quality of the product or the ingredients.

My take on the video:
  • She pronounces "palette" a few different ways...again. Including her fake, made-up "French" Paul-let. And continues to refer to khaki as "cocky."
  • She bought and recommended Beautycounter products. Beautycounter is a dodgy MLM (I won't bother going into a lot of details about this but there are lots of discussions online about the company's questionable product quality and practices)
  • She couldn't pronounce "glam" LOL. She said "glahhh" before correcting herself.
  • She puts the wrong photo (the Acqua di Parma set when she was referring to the Atelier Cologne set)...sloppy editing as usual.
Her lips were constantly moving to one side of her face at the beginning of the video and it was super creepy and distracting. Typical Eleanor video but I felt like she hauled less than usual (especially compared to Joe days).

Last edited:

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
ladies, what is she talking about? Is she really working at the moment??
Given she didn’t answer the question, I’m gonna guess she’s still unemployed, but too embarrassed to admit to it. 🤣

Also I think she’s just lazy/knows she doesn’t have much content to put out. With no man and covid ravaging the country, she has very little to vlog and probably is reducing vlogmas content for that reason.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
This isn't from a vlog, a Seattle legal consultant company has listed her on their website. The company name is also listed on her BC law society profile, you can check it if you want.

Well, look at that...she’s managed to lie her way into law employment for the first time in her life. I wonder how her new employers would feel if they knew about all her scamming.

Also, her nighttime skincare routine is so unnecessarily strong. That clay mask has AHA, and she follows it up with exfoliating wipes with glycolic acid, the strongest AHA, then retinol, and a retinol based eye cream before her heavy duty Shiseido cream. My skin burns just from reading that description. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14