Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katrina_AK_0099

I do think she 100% intended to go through with it though.
I agree, but it's strange how she couldn't even acknowledge her own ambivalence about it. She was more excited when The Dollsheld a backyard BBQ for the engagement than she was during the actual thing.

I do see a pattern though in her inability to read others or even herself. I don't think she even knows what she wants or what she's doing. It's crazy that viewers are better able to tune into what's going on in her life than she is.

Also calling bullshit on that reply. Eleanor needs to humble herself and admit she isn't working or in a relationship. Or at least actually stick to her promise to keep things private. She was all about editing out Special Someone from the blogs until Rick came along... such hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

MissGlam21

Apparently she's still seeing her "friend" (could be more than one...she doesn't name them). Recently her friend gifted her this dinosaur purse. Again, I have no idea if Smelle's telling the truth. It's just what she said.
Please, we all know Elle would never in a million years wear that stegosaurus purse out in public 😂

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
Did she seriously wear fake lashes to go hiking??? I must’ve missed that!
From her mountain climbing video. She's in her friend's car on the way to the trailhead here.

Maybe she's born with it . . . yeah maybe not.

Did she really think any of this would fool some rich hiker dude with and REI Black card? She's like a space alien desperately trying to not blow her cover as an earthling by trying to mimic what we do but getting so much wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow

poshspice88

Designer of Fine Jewelry? Ha!

Since when is gold filled and cheap-o pearl rejects considered “fine”? 🙄

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Viewpure link as usual, because we don't want scammy Eleanor Florence profiting off of us: http://www.viewpure.com/1pUDGaLnMiU?start=0&end=0

I don't think her overly aggressive acid exfoliating routine + botox/fillers is working. Girl needs to just live a healthy lifestyle and lay off the heavy treatments and operations.

Also wow, her face looks insanely different without makeup....it's actually really jarring.

1603722581366.png

• Heart
  • Wow

thecatlass

VIP Member
At this point she has said so many lies, it's difficult for her to remember most of them. Exactly why she gets caught. If she stopped embellishing her life, this wouldn't happen.

Also, does anyone wear false eyelashes for working from home? I don't even wear makeup while working from home. She had a full face of makeup and lashes done for work. She has dropped her pageant hair though.
Yeah, full face of makeup and a sloppy outfit. Why?

Also, anyone noticed that she clearly forgot to remove the fake eyelashes so she did it when her hands were already covered in the cleansing balm? I bet $100 she didn't clean these falsies afterwards.

Her comment to someone confused that she started a new job:

"Actually, in today’s world it is reasonable to want to keep my personal life private, and my career is a big part of that. The fact that I share videos on style and some vlogs here and there does not oblige me to share everything. Over time I’ve learned to value my privacy more, and trust me, if you’d experienced some of the invasions of privacy that I have, you would most likely feel the same. I’m hoping to show that it’s possible to share some things online but maintain healthy boundaries and a sense of choice. ♥"
She's the biggest privacy invader she's ever met. Vlogging in Vancouver streets, shops, restaurants and making no effort to obscure unconsenting strangers' faces.

As another poster mentioned, she has no problem showing her accommodation and makes no effort to conceal its location. In typical Smelle fashion, she is very selective when it comes to applying rules. This time her own rules which makes it even more pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart

boredstrom

VIP Member
The area of Seattle she's in is fine for doing the no car life. She's definitely not stuck at home. If anything I bet she's going out for cocktails and brunch more frequently than would be wise during the pandemic, knowing her.

Obviously she was cagey about the true origins and fate of the Carmella Soprano Porsche SUV that popped up in a couple of her deleted Rick vids, but it follows with all things Rick that she's doing her best to pretend none of it ever happened.

• Haha

KitsBiach

That look you have when your mother's birthday means two luxury bags for you and an extra skillet of fries! She also called this her pumpkin spice sweater... ugh, she takes basic to a whole new level.
Wait, where did I see this sweater before? Oh right, on Dicken’s separation announcement a year ago LOL. I would burn this sweater, if it reminds me of a public humiliation like this.

• Haha
  • Heart

boredstrom

VIP Member
I completely agree with you! She clearly wants to marry someone who could at least provide her current lifestyle Momma G provides, if not better. That’s why the whole Rickle engagement is so bizarre and unbelievable 😂
Yeah what the heck could Rick have offered SpenderElla? $500 a month? She can blow through that on scented candles alone!

• Haha

Seri

Eh I think let people be. If they want to buy designer bags, even if they need to save up for them or scrimping on other things, then what's the harm. We all have our guilty pleasures. The world is crazy enough right now, some people take solace in the things they like. I agree, most of Gucci and LV are ugly, but many obviously have a different opinion since they're the most popular brands. And that's fine, people can like different things.

We might think financially irresponsible, they might think they're treating themselves for their hard work. If the money comes from their parents, then so what, there are parents who are spoilers (and frankly if they are, that's their problem) or maybe the parents have a lot of money and they love to share with their children. We don't know the whole situation, and I am not just talking about Elle, but in general.

Now if the money is coming from stealing or scamming people, then that's obviously a different story.

But yes, most of her bags are hideous. The only nice ones are the YSL Loulou medium, toy, college and the Chanel navy boy that she made a whole video about.

Last edited:

Wheelsbaby

I checked out the places Elle eats in Hawaii and some restaurants she eats at are really fancy. She and Ginette ate the Chef's tasting menu at some of the better restaurants in Honolulu. Of course she and Ginette doesn't eat there often but she does. I'm not sure anyone can go do the tasting menus more than once a month because the food is a lot.

I don't understand why Elle doesn't go by herself to boozy brunches or fancy teas. There is no shame hanging out by yourself. I prefer the flexibility of going whenever and wherever I want personally. And Vancouver club often has parties where all members can attend.
She doesn’t go by herself cos she has to pay.

Professional women at her age can afford to eat at nice restaurants and go out.

The fact that Elle only ever goes on Ginette’s dime or a boyfriend says a lot about her disposable income and priorities. She enjoys good food and travel, why not use her own money? Because she’ll have to cut down on other purchases & she’d rather have a new YSL purse. She’s not wealthy enough to have it all.

Elle is a user and grifter. She’ll maximize everyone’s wallet so she can keep whatever she earns for herself to splurge on goods that can she can brag about or affiliate link

If she were an actual trust fund baby, had wealthy parents/ spouse etc she would splurge on it all. Have a nice apartment, fashionable clothing, in season designer goods, an actual heirloom jewelry collection, nice meals on the regular instead of bringing soup to work, international vacations, the works.

ginette is generous but not loaded, she used to have a decent salaried job and a lot of spare cash from her scams especially in peak YouTube days. Nowadays, with the lack of a regular pay check, fluctuating scam money and no boyfriend to foot the rent, she finds David’s tea and Dry bar expensive & can only afford the ugliest of designer bags 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Debbie1633

She has no confidence to go even one day in public without any makeup. That’s just sad and pathetic.

And just watched the pumpkin patch vlog... she worn way too tight jeans again. And she was a f**king idiot at the water pump.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Ugh, Rick is so full of himself 🤮 If I had to choose, I would much rather sit through one of Elle’s videos than one of his - either way, though, there’s no avoiding the over-exaggerated facial expressions 😆
They really were a match made in heaven, in so many ways. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Sheepsmeadow

Someone mentioned here how spending money and living well but within one’s means while also saving and investing is an art that Elle fails at and I couldn’t agree more! Sure, it is not easy. It means planning well and being disciplined, but it also means knowing how to get true value out of what you buy/spend money on. In other words, you have to have an eye for quality and also know how to strike a balance between saving and spending and between material goods and experiences. But Elle goes out of her way to get it all wrong — she buys too much makeup and clothing and most of what she buys is overpriced and unnecessary or bought for the wrong reasons, e.g., to keep up appearances rather than to truly enjoy and get value out of. She also has zero self-control: when she decides she wants a briefcase so she can own something that makes her feel like a “girlboss”, not because she actually needs one, she doesn’t buy one, but two, because she cannot let a “good deal” go. And of course, because she has no taste, she buys overpriced items because she thinks name brands signal value. Logos and labels are important to her, but she won’t venture out beyond the luxury brands other YouTubers buy or whatever brands she can buy at Nordstrom. She doesn’t travel anywhere other than Hawaii, owns poor quality or silver Tiffany & Co. jewelry, doesn’t own any original art, and rarely (or never?) makes purchases based on practicality (e.g., she buys herself a Pashley bike because it looks good, not because it’s a reasonably-priced bike she’ll get good use out of). Overall, it’s just sad to see how someone can spend so much money yet get so little value out of it! Her purchases are clearly not making her happy — she is constantly buying more and more because she is never fully satisfied.

• Heart

Behindthescreens

Is it this one? She makes a similar expression while modelling the other bag. Also why does her face looks so different all the time depending on angle/lighting/makeup...also looks like #girlboss colored her hair recently. "I haven't colored my hair for ten years" my ass. :rolleyes:
View attachment 281707
I saw that too- both the dead expression and the hair. I DON'T think it's her "modeling" face. She looks more smug in those, even without the smirk. Kind of a false modesty.

I am so confused by her fillers! How does someone manage to look BETTER and still look HORRIBLE even after plastic surgery? (Forgive me if filler isn't ps. I'm don't know much about either). She has managed to make her face look rather puffy here. Not at all a good look. Almost like a little piggy 🐷 And while I've seen it from other angles, who ever mentioned Michael Jackson's nose from this angle was spot on!

Elle, hun, just stop. Take a break from socials, shopping & everything, go get help, and reinvent yourself. ❤ Work on your character and come out on the other side a better person. 💕 It's for your own good.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katrina_AK_0099

On Elle, yes, we are annoyed at her, but we can't diminish her achievement just because she's insufferable. These are facts. She finished law, she's been admitted to the bar, she's a licensed non-practising lawyer.
I think many of us understand and appreciate Elle's achievement. It's a big deal to get a law degree and a graduate degree -- good for her!

But there is a difference between the facts and her portrayal of them. No one would care if Elle said "I am a lawyer but my job is in investigations" or "I teach a course on contracts for paralegals". Instead, she used one kernel of truth -- having a law degree/being able to practice law/being licensed -- and went crazy with lies, scams, and intentional misuse of terms.

Citing the truth about Elle is fine, but let's not pretend that she hasn't pulled a Trump and completely etley gone off the rails with lying, scamming and exaggeration.

• Heart

Drasticactions

VIP Member
In the new video, Elle says she's looking for an "heirloom" pumpkin. I think she just word has become a tick like 123 that she doesn't even notice anymore. There's nothing heirloom about a piece of produce that will rot within weeks and have to be thrown away.
Heirloom actually refers to the type. It is pretty common in plants. Heirloom usually means an older breed/type of flower, vegetable etc and they have seeds you can save and replant. I really like growing unique heirloom plants so that's the only reason I know about it.

• Heart

202leda

We all cannot forget this important fact: because Elle was never a practicing lawyer in Canada, she cannot practice law in the US. It is very shocking that she labels herself as an “attorney” on that website when she hasn’t even taken the WA bar nor is she eligible. Although maybe we can speculate Elle’s apprenticing under a lawyer so she can forgo law school and take the bar, much like what Kim Kardashian is doing. 😂

Someone came on here a few threads ago that Elle wouldn’t have to take the bar if she was a career lawyer in Vancouver (as Canadian/US/UK law are fairly similar)...but she wasn’t. Joe on the other hand would not only be eligible to take the bar in most US states but he probably wouldn’t need to since his resume is pretty impressive.