Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliezzz

Everyone needs to watch the laptop bag haul if you haven’t already. I can’t remember which point it is but there’s a moment where she’s “modeling” the bag and there’s an absolutely dead expression on her face. It’s like she’s either (a) aware that the Smirk is ridiculous and is actively trying to conceal it, or (b) she truly is dead inside. I was shocked when I saw that look. I’m at my office but if anyone has time to grab a screenshot, I’d love to see it on here.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I was watching it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Heretosnoop

When is Elle Florence's birthday?? We aren't allowed to have people outside our household to come over for 4 weeks unless we quarantine ourselves beforehand...we can only meet up to 5 people outside..that means Elle can only have a party for her and her mom in her apartment. If she films anything showing a gathering she's breaking the rule.. especially if she's going to work with her briefcases

1.Indoor Social Gatherings with people from outside your household are prohibited
unless they (a) quarantine for fourteen days (14) prior to the social gathering; or (b)
quarantine for seven (7) days prior to the social gathering and receive a negative COVID-
19 test result no more than 48-hours prior to the gathering. A household is defined as
individuals residing in the same domicile.
2. Outdoor Social Gatherings shall be limited to five (5) people from outside your
household.

I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks rules don't apply to her....

thecatlass

VIP Member
That is FUCKING INSANE. $15,000 a month in shopping. Do you guys know how much money Elle would have in 20 years if she put even 1/3 of that into an investment account every month? She could retire and be way more comfortable than Ginette.

On a side note, ladies... can I get your opinions? I'm getting married as soon as this coronavirus stuff is over :p I already call my SO my husband since we've been together 7 years and nothing will change except the paper, buttttt... we're finally making it official! Which dress would you choose for a city clerk wedding in NYC? All white dresses are just not my thing. Assuming warm weather.

View attachment 311478
View attachment 311479View attachment 311480View attachment 311481
I'm voting for the green one :)

MissKoala

Thank you to the person who recommended Lisa Wei/Getawei - I’ve been enjoying watching Vancouver vlogs that aren’t Nordstrom-centric. Are there any other Vancouver, Seattle and Hawaii YouTubers that show more of the cities than Elle does?

APoppy

No, she did get a full unrestricted drivers license when she lived in Vancouver, maybe in spring 2019? Ginette and Elle went out to lunch at the Vancouver Club to celebrate.
Right, so I guess no car for her as it would take away from her cashmere budget and why drive when you can have your mom, friends, and boyfriends drive you everywhere.

MUALover

Chatty Member
I wonder if Elle has done a 5 minute makeup routine or even makeup with glasses. I mean foundation / BB cream, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lip gloss should do. I think it'll be good for her. And she wears false eyelashes so often it seems. And her black liquid eyeliner is too harsh for her. I think a brown eye pencil eyeliner would be better.

Behindthescreens

Good night, she really looks stunning in this one! Why does she look like a child in the recent videos (even from the face up?)

More "investments" that she'll "definitely get a lot of wear out of". 🤔 Really, Elle? Even after being unemployed for a year by choice, and now another 7+ months of the pandemic?

• Wow

LuvYoutube

It's not that bad if, before spending the money, you put some away for savings, retirement and investment. Highly doubt Elle was doing any of that, so I can't condone her spending hundreds on having people wash and style her hair.

I also think the Drybar visits were gross. She would talk openly about how her hair would have oil and product buildup in it, and how she would look forward to Drybar staff removing it. Who says that on video?!? It's like when she said her mirror was nasty because of all the hairspray... but it was OK because the maid was coming. No, get some Windex and clean it so it looks presentable.

She is such a spoiled brat, and her mom isn't much better. I cannot stand Karen mentality and those two embody it to the max.
She would openly talk about her greasy hair in front of Joe! In one video she filmed him in the view behind her while he was in the kitchen mentioning her gross her hair. He must have been repulsed while trying to make breakfast.

• Sick
  • Haha

greenbear

VIP Member
MDS deleted her account after she got some negative comments on GG (I think she even got her own thread, which was a spun off of Elle's) and someone posted some personal information about her (I believe it was her Linkedin, and school for her Phd program).
Good Lord these ladies have thin skins.

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
She said she’d be making business-related videos: how to submit incorporation docs, how to source materials, etc. It’s been over a year since she said she would do so.
I hope there will also be an episode on how to maximise your profits aka clumsily scam your customers. She has the most experience in that department.

Seri

How bad is her bare skin? I never see her with no makeup on.

I agree she tends to look older than her age. Maybe it's all the makeup? And yes, her style is very dated. I mean there's nothing wrong with it, if that's her taste, but it does make her look even older.

Last edited:

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Huge shout out to Boredstrom for her suggestion, which I love!

Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: Side boob and side hustles, the Elle Florence story.
I forgot about this one! Another good option.

View attachment 312758

These Jennifer Behr ones are $200 each on Net-A-Porter. They look similar to what Elle has. I like the look of these but I don't look good in headbands so I never wear them (I had one from 10 years ago when they were $100 but glasses + bangs + headband looked too much on me), plus they hurt my head after 1 day of continuous wear. Some of the beaded ones are >$1000 USD.
90% of headbands look the exact same so you can’t tell if Elle owns 5 dollar or 200 dollar ones unless she shows you directly. Not sure why this is even a point of discussion. I doubt anyone here wants to buy them. 😬

greenbear

VIP Member
Okay I’m a lawyer that has been working from home since March, and no one, I repeat NO ONE, piles on that much make up for zoom calls. Her clothing and jewellery were fine (I also tend to wear a nice sweater + yoga pants everyday) but layers upon layers of make up?! No. Most people are wearing none or only a basic routine. Not a full winged liner routine. I don’t care how good your lighting and laptop camera are, you just wouldn’t do it. And full blown out and curled hair? I don’t know a single lawyer that has the time for all of that. It’s also such a dated look, why spend so much time just to look dated?
She thinks its classic

• Haha

APoppy

So I had to sit on hold this morning for a long time . . . . did this to pass the time.

To give people an idea of how much money she blasts through, I just took a week of Vlogmas from when she was at her absolute prime. This is from the first week of December when she was living with Joe. I used the following stipulations in my figures:

Included: Anything she buys on stream, mentions as being brand new or being worn for the first time.
Not Included: Gifts for others, Reasonable groceries, Coffees and bar cocktails, tips.
Full retail prices are used with the exception of day 6 items where she showed the Nordstrom Rack price she paid on the website. In those cases the sale price was used. Adjust accordingly if you believe she some of the other items items were bought on sale.

So here we go . . .

Day 1
- Sentaler Hooded Wrap Coat: 1395
- Four preorder 6 inch cakes for birthday brunch - (26*4) - 104
Day 2
- Drybar blowout - 49
- Gianvito Rossi Alistar boots - 995
Day 3
Costco. Nothing 'treaty' or worth tabulating.
Day 4
Birthday brunch. No shopping, but of note she wears her $400 Coach 'Rexy' Sweater. Not included in total because its not new.
Day 5
- Halogen Teal Cashmere Vneck - 98
Day 6
- Club Monaco Dress - 150
- Vince wool blend sweater - 149
- Wool shawl cardigan - 199
- Cha Cha Cha Cover-Up - 144
- White Cover-Up - 99
- Red Eliza J Dress - 118
- Emerson Rose Pink Tunic Sweater - 60
- Halogen Trousers - 79
Day 7
- Banana Republic 'Boyfriend' (lol) Blazer - 199

Total for the week:
$3838. A burn rate of $15,352/month

Holy crap Elle! No wonder she takes these vids down when it's time to find a Mr Next.
That’s insane spending! And she use to do this every week in her Joe days so your $15K a month estimate really is accurate.

greenbear

VIP Member
It's not that bad if, before spending the money, you put some away for savings, retirement and investment. Highly doubt Elle was doing any of that, so I can't condone her spending hundreds on having people wash and style her hair.

I also think the Drybar visits were gross. She would talk openly about how her hair would have oil and product buildup in it, and how she would look forward to Drybar staff removing it. Who says that on video?!? It's like when she said her mirror was nasty because of all the hairspray... but it was OK because the maid was coming. No, get some Windex and clean it so it looks presentable.

She is such a spoiled brat, and her mom isn't much better. I cannot stand Karen mentality and those two embody it to the max.
She really has no redeeming qualities does she?? :unsure:

She wears the bracelet because one day when the borders open Joe or Chris ( doesn’t matter to her which one) will knock on her door and say I miss you come back to my life. She will hold up the bracelet she is wearing on her wrist and say it’s always been you. I admit a little awkward with Chris but what ever girls gotta marry someone.
Wonder what happened to the pearls Chris gave her?

• Haha