Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she'd pronounce mullet "Mul-lay"? :m
I spit out my coffee reading this! 🤣 I ended up watching the beginning of the video and she really does have a freaking mullet. Good god.

On another note, I can’t believe she is doing a vlogmas. What the heck is she going to vlog about??? Her vlogs are nothing like what they were during her time with Joe and it’s obvious she doesn’t enjoy doing it. 🙄 Please, Elle, just stop already. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I spit out my coffee reading this! 🤣 I ended up watching the beginning of the video and she really does have a freaking mullet. Good god.

On another note, I can’t believe she is doing a vlogmas. What the heck is she going to vlog about??? Her vlogs are nothing like what they were during her time with Joe and it’s obvious she doesn’t enjoy doing it. 🙄 Please, Elle, just stop already. Ugh.
Nooooo! I want to watch them!! I want to see each and everyday what a joke her life has become. Don’t take this away from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She went on a rant towards the end of the video about the David’s Tea advent calendar that she gets every year. Is Smelly having a M’Elletdown? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She went on a rant towards the end of the video about the David’s Tea advent calendar that she gets every year. Is Smelly having a M’Elletdown? 😆
Oh, the life difficulties she has to put up with. Ricky was right, she always does it with such poise and optimism. Never mind a global pandemic, climate emergency, the raging populism, the ever increasing gap between the rich and the poor... Tea advent calendar is way more important. Oh what did you say? Sorry, I couldn't hear you through the wall of cashmere and designer handbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nooooo! I want to watch them!! I want to see each and everyday what a joke her life has become. Don’t take this away from me.
Lol, I'm also curious what she's going to put out in these vlogmas videos?? Considering she has nothing going on in her life this is going to be interesting...

Elle fits the Karen trope pretty well :cool: Entitled, over-inflated sense of self, self-righteousness, excessive indignation if she's not at the top of the food chain or treated well while at the same time being extremely insensitive if not downright rude/racist to others. While privileged, suffers from powerlessness in her own life or fear of losing her own privilege, hence the need to assert superiority over others & over-emphasis on material/status symbols.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They would be funny if she was her regular bragging self but the last two were boring and awful. I don’t remember anything from the Rick ones other than overdressing at Disneyworld, #lostmas, and that pathetic scrunchie she gifted Ginette. 🤣

Also, does anyone remember if she sent in her awards/gifts to viewers who entered her tit contests???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They would be funny if she was her regular bragging self but the last two were boring and awful. I don’t remember anything from the Rick ones other than overdressing at Disneyworld, #lostmas, and that pathetic scrunchie she gifted Ginette. 🤣

Also, does anyone remember if she sent in her awards/gifts to viewers who entered her tit contests???
If she did, we have not seen any proof. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She definitely doesn’t have the money for it this time. Last year Rick was sponsoring her stay, year before SS was taking her to whistler. This year she might have overshot her trust fund allowance already.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She definitely doesn’t have the money for it this time. Last year Rick was sponsoring her stay, year before SS was taking her to whistler. This year she might have overshot her trust fund allowance already.
I thought it was strange that she complained about how it was an expensive advent calendar and how she found a lot of the flavors too sweet, but she puts maple syrup (which is insanely sweet) in her coffee and last time I checked, the calendar was only $50 Canadian and she's dropping hundreds on the Sephora sale. :unsure:

• Heart
I thought it was strange that she complained about how it was an expensive advent calendar and how she found a lot of the flavors too sweet, but she puts maple syrup (which is insanely sweet) in her coffee and last time I checked, the calendar was only $50 Canadian and she's dropping hundreds on the Sephora sale. :unsure:
And she put honey butter into her coffee too which is super sweet

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The Nouveau riche never want to spend on things like tea, she needs to spend on things she can brag about

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s actually very sad to see how happy these objects make her and how serious she takes them. She has to feel important, and the only thing she can direct that energy and intensity to is makeup items. It’s honestly sad to see. That’s literally all she knows to talk about.
I agree, it's sad and I have mixed feelings watching her hauls because they have a weird energy. She puts so much time and energy into researching advent calendars and lipsticks, but seems to have no time to focus on the actual important things in life. Elle will gladly talk about candles but couldn't be bothered to give an articulate response about #BLM or even organize her closet for her home tour. Not to mention her 1.5 years of unemployment at this point and her broken engagement.

I do get the sense she's a bit of an overachiever and excels when told what to do (e.g., in school or at work when she would write up investigation reports) but flounders when her life isn't structured. Being unemployed is the worst for that sort of personality type; I imagine the lack of structure and order is tough to deal with.

Also will say that the jam advent calender she picked up, from Bonne Maman, is wonderful!

• Heart
Matryoshka is a Russian word for the matriarch doll. I'm glad Smelle is channeling her Russian heritage, I'm sure we'll hear more about it soon! 'I like fur coats, my ancestors in Siberia wore them a lot'
Not to mention her desperate need to be “Russian” into a relationship 🤣😛

• Haha
  • Wow
Not to mention her desperate need to be “Russian” into a relationship 🤣😛
💀💀💀

The Nouveau riche never want to spend on things like tea, she needs to spend on things she can brag about
Agreed! I think it's also why her diet is so boring and never changes, because she doesn't want to spend on quality ingredients, which are much harder to show off than a new handbag or perfume. Pasta is arguably one of the cheapest and most filling things you can make that still tastes good, and most people like it as well so that's all she makes. I remember her talking about how she buys cheaper cuts of meat to save money (when she was living and cooking for Joe) but was paying for someone to wash and blow out her hair and her daily hauls.

• Wow
I agree, it's sad and I have mixed feelings watching her hauls because they have a weird energy. She puts so much time and energy into researching advent calendars and lipsticks, but seems to have no time to focus on the actual important things in life. Elle will gladly talk about candles but couldn't be bothered to give an articulate response about #BLM or even organize her closet for her home tour. Not to mention her 1.5 years of unemployment at this point and her broken engagement.

I do get the sense she's a bit of an overachiever and excels when told what to do (e.g., in school or at work when she would write up investigation reports) but flounders when her life isn't structured. Being unemployed is the worst for that sort of personality type; I imagine the lack of structure and order is tough to deal with.

Also will say that the jam advent calender she picked up, from Bonne Maman, is wonderful!
Exactly. She can tell you the biochemical history of every anti-aging cream to hit the market since 1965 but is absolutely devoid of any information and/or opinion when it comes to BLM or gender equality or anything that truly matters in the long run. I’m not at all saying that it’s wrong to be knowledgeable of beauty products. It’s that that’s ALL she’s knowledgeable of and she explains them in such detail because it’s the only way she can feel like she does know anything. I also think because she’s SO insecure, she’s constantly afraid of being judged so she has to validate every decision she makes by expressing how important the product is. It exhausting and I think she’d be so much more fulfilled at the end of the day if she knew she stood for something stronger.

• Sad

Not everybody thrives on a lack of structured work environment. There are some jobs (especially leadership positions) where you have a lot of freedom and basically must take initiative to find work. Actually a lot of law works like that - you need to bring in customers. There are some jobs that you do the work and go home. Everyone is different. I like a structured environment personally.

There are other areas of law that is very structured - like I dated a lawyer who works in information technology at a public institution and his job was 9-4 with weekends off and his job is very structured. He got paid around $80,000 per year. I think a job like that would be good for Elle. It doesn't require too much thinking, you just follow commands (but make sure you don't F'up).

Elle tries way too hard in the dating world she comes off as desperate. She should chill and go with the flow rather than force things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.