Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say it screams 'My mom didn't get my crossed eyes fixed when I was a kid so now I look like Mad-Eye Moody'
Oh Mad-Eye was an exceptional Auror. Elle seems more Umbridge to me with her cats and sickly sweet persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly. She can tell you the biochemical history of every anti-aging cream to hit the market since 1965 but is absolutely devoid of any information and/or opinion when it comes to BLM or gender equality or anything that truly matters in the long run. I’m not at all saying that it’s wrong to be knowledgeable of beauty products. It’s that that’s ALL she’s knowledgeable of and she explains them in such detail because it’s the only way she can feel like she does know anything. I also think because she’s SO insecure, she’s constantly afraid of being judged so she has to validate every decision she makes by expressing how important the product is. It exhausting and I think she’d be so much more fulfilled at the end of the day if she knew she stood for something stronger.
And even with the beauty products it's odd: She appears to look at the ingredients and read reviews etc. (though my impression is that her understanding of science isn't great), yet she still buys products that are not good but expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I found her particularly odd in this video, really manic and distracted.

Also I wonder why Momma G didn't make an appearance, could only help with the boredom that is Elle.

Reactions: 6
My family had a set from a friend and she called them "Babushka" dolls, as in Grandmother. Or simply 'Russian Nesting Dolls'. Elle *could* make it easy on herself AND say what people will understand.
Now I have the Kate Bush song stuck in my head haha!!

Reactions: 5
Re: her cankles, it's probably just the real shape of her ankles. Let's not blame the cheese. :p

I don't think there's anything wrong with buying cheaper cuts of meats to save money. We may not agree with her priorities but at least she doesn't buy fastfood or eat crap like pre-prepared microwavable cheap junk all the time.

Reactions: 3
Matryoshka is a Russian word for the matriarch doll. I'm glad Smelle is channeling her Russian heritage, I'm sure we'll hear more about it soon! 'I like fur coats, my ancestors in Siberia wore them a lot'
Thank you for the explanation. I wonder how many cultures she has inherited.

• Haha
I found her particularly odd in this video, really manic and distracted.

Also I wonder why Momma G didn't make an appearance, could only help with the boredom that is Elle.
Did any of y’all also notice the quiver in her voice and frequent look-aways from the camera? The quiver accompanied with the vocal fry is only really noticeable in some of her videos.

Reactions: 9
Did any of y’all also notice the quiver in her voice and frequent look-aways from the camera? The quiver accompanied with the vocal fry is only really noticeable in some of her videos.
I think she is heading for a full on mental collapse

Reactions: 7
Re: her cankles, it's probably just the real shape of her ankles. Let's not blame the cheese. :p

I don't think there's anything wrong with buying cheaper cuts of meats to save money. We may not agree with her priorities but at least she doesn't buy fastfood or eat crap like pre-prepared microwavable cheap junk all the time.
Elle eats a lot in restaurants, which may or may not be healthy. Probably not though. TBH I don't think she eats in fast food places (or at least she wouldn't show us) because she thinks it's beneath her. I mean doesn't everyone eat at MacDonald's once in a while?

Honestly the cankles are most likely the result of unfortunate genetics. I knew a girl in my dorm who had cankles and she wasn’t even fat nor did she eat a ton of junk food. But it doesn’t help that Elle picks the most unflattering shoes and isn’t athletic.

Reactions: 12
She does eat a lot of carb and sugar IMO. Daily dose of that much butter and maple syrup is beyond me, not to mention all that gud pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Imagine being Joe - your girlfriend, Eleanor Florence, makes you pay for all the large, shared expenses in your relationship (rent, expensive furniture, presumably most dates, cleaning lady). She "cocks" for you sometimes when you're not staying late at the office and getting takeout, but feels the need to pick up cheaper cuts of meat to "save money" while she uses the bulk of her income on weekly drybar visits, never ending cakeup, and is hauling the entirety of the Nordstrom sale section into your shared home on a daily basis. In this case, I would say there is definitely something wrong with buying cheaper cuts of meats for her and Joe's meals while she spends a fortune on her own procedures and primping.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The Nouveau riche never want to spend on things like tea, she needs to spend on things she can brag about
Maybe it’s because she can profit 3 ways from Nordstrom & Sephora hauls (but not David’s tea):
- direct affiliate links from Nordstrom/sephora (More than magiclinks)
- additional affiliate links by linking her old favourites (this year in particular she stressed that she made the description box full of additional links)
- YouTube views & Adsense & chance for more subscribers

She also gets to keep Sephora VIB rouge status which has its perks.

She can easily return things to Nordstrom and Sephora.

Whatever she buys and shows on camera can classify as a business expense

Reactions: 11
Oh dear she really has lost it, how many faux accents does this fool have :unsure: :oops:

Imagine being Joe - your girlfriend, Eleanor Florence, makes you pay for all the large, shared expenses in your relationship (rent, expensive furniture, presumably most dates, cleaning lady). She "cocks" for you sometimes when you're not staying late at the office and getting takeout, but feels the need to pick up cheaper cuts of meat to "save money" while she uses the bulk of her income on weekly drybar visits, never ending cakeup, and is hauling the entirety of the Nordstrom sale section into your shared home on a daily basis. In this case, I would say there is definitely something wrong with buying cheaper cuts of meats for her and Joe's meals while she spends a fortune on her own procedures and primping.
She is the most selfish person I've ever seen, I know there are worse YouTubers for hauls, chase Amie and Sophie Shohet spring to mind. But they at least have a generous side that Elle just doesn't have,she is a pure taker.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But this is just speculation no? Noone here knows exactly what happened with her and Joe, who paid for what, etc.

I meant in general, if she buys cheap cuts of meat to save money, there is nothing wrong with it. If she really made Joe pay for all those stuff, then ok yeah although the guy was a willing victim (until he left her of course), but since there is no way of knowing if these speculations are true, I'm just commenting on the "cheap cuts of meat" bit since that's something she admitted herself/can be verified.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
But this is just speculation no? Noone here knows exactly what happened with her and Joe, who paid for what, etc.

I meant in general, if she buys cheap cuts of meat to save money, there is nothing wrong with it. If she really made Joe pay for all those stuff, then ok yeah although the guy was a willing victim (until he left her of course), but since there is no way of knowing if these speculations are true, I'm just commenting on the "cheap cuts of meat" bit since that's something she admitted herself/can be verified.
Since her spending was out of control during the Joe era (daily Nordstrom trips) I’d say it’s more than speculation that he paid for all their living expenses.

Reactions: 13
Also the fact that he was able to plan his exit in advance, inform the landlord, break the lease etc shows that he was the one handling the rent, deposits etc

Ironically, if she had contributed & cared about their joint finances (instead of me, me, me all the time) she may have had an inkling of the shock that was to come 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.