Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a minute into the latest video. With the hair and turtleneck, the 80s called and they want their aesthetic back.

IMG_20201031_171634.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone calculated how much money she spent?

She puts a lot of emphasis on packaging ....

Reactions: 6
Viewpure link as always so Smelley doesn't get your views/ad money: http://www.viewpure.com/Xo0H55XYjug?start=0&end=0

Has anyone calculated how much money she spent?

She puts a lot of emphasis on packaging ....
Of course she does - just like how Eleanor Florence has spent a fortune to update her unfortunate mug but never thought to work on her character or personality, she cares about packaging and brand, but never the quality of the product or the ingredients.

My take on the video:
  • She pronounces "palette" a few different ways...again. Including her fake, made-up "French" Paul-let. And continues to refer to khaki as "cocky."
  • She bought and recommended Beautycounter products. Beautycounter is a dodgy MLM (I won't bother going into a lot of details about this but there are lots of discussions online about the company's questionable product quality and practices)
  • She couldn't pronounce "glam" LOL. She said "glahhh" before correcting herself.
  • She puts the wrong photo (the Acqua di Parma set when she was referring to the Atelier Cologne set)...sloppy editing as usual.
Her lips were constantly moving to one side of her face at the beginning of the video and it was super creepy and distracting. Typical Eleanor video but I felt like she hauled less than usual (especially compared to Joe days).

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The way she does shopping is very wasteful. I'm surprised as a woman in her 30s she still hasnt figured out that shopping the sale is the most dangerous.

The hunt for 'a good deal' is a huge waste of energy and you'll end up with an exploding wardrobe full of out of season discount clothes, and rough skin from constant trials of novelty products.

Reactions: 9
she legit says Cocky instead of khaki. I know she lived in the Uk for 3 years but..... She's from north America just say it like the rest of us .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs content though and she will earn from affiliate links. Plus, she's probably going to return some of the product she hauled anyway. All for the 'tube. :)

And even if she doesn't return them, she's clearly better looking with makeup than without so maybe she needs them. ;-)

Reactions: 8
She’s a horrible salesperson. She described the shower gel as over the top spa scent. WTF does that mean??

she said she stopped going to get blowouts at drybar because she realized how expensive that habit was. No, that is not the freaking reason. The reason Smelle stopped going is because she no longer has Joe who was willing to pay for the majority of her expenses - rent, maid service, furniture, etc. You don’t work so you can bankroll your ridiculous lifestyle anymore. If you were still in a relationship with him, I bet you you would still be getting regular blowouts.

did you guys catch that some items in the haul are for her mom? Want to bet her mom paid for everything??

And the drybar double shot is a total copy of the cult revlon one, which has fantastic reviews and much cheaper than the dry bar one.

smelle is all about the name brand and packaging. This tells you how superficial she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a sneaking suspicion Elle buys all this stuff from the sale (luxury candles, hairdryers, designer makeup) and then returns half of it after filming her video.

I also love how she felt it too dangerous to go out to browse in-person at Louise Vuitton for a briefcase but had no problem heading into a crowded Sephora on the first day of the sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh and the make up too, yells 80s. And is she really trolling or not? After our discussion about that ugly tennis bracelet, she doubles down and put it on a close up????🤨🤨🤨
And the caterpillars want those eyebrows back haha
Absolutely zero shape or definition, just two black slugs. The person who did this microblading should consider a career change.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t watch more than 60 seconds of her videos lately. She just rattles on and on and on.... 😴

Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched the video yet but her hair looks odd here. Is she still cutting her own hair?
No Joe, No Dry Bar, and Smellenore even has to cut her own hair (which I know is due to the pandemic but...). :ROFLMAO:

#sadgirlboss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t watched the video yet but her hair looks odd here. Is she still cutting her own hair?
lol I hope she is still cutting her own hair because it does not look good and I'd feel bad for the hairdresser 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie, ladies, when I saw that hair I immediately thought of Florence Henderson from The Brady Bunch 😂:

0BB7A48F-9D5B-461D-A54E-2565BFF7CA53.jpeg

ETA, this one is better:

609E47BD-8EBB-4E52-8C76-E7E4F462C27E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she legit says Cocky instead of khaki. I know she lived in the Uk for 3 years but..... She's from north America just say it like the rest of us .
I'm in the UK and we say 'khaki'. Smelle's just obsessed with the cock. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm in the UK and we say 'khaki'. Smelle's just obsessed with the cock. :sick:
Exactly!! As for the other words she likes to copy, like weekend or patent, had she never heard or spoken them before she spent 3 years in England at 18 years old? What an ass lol! And HOW many pronunciations of the word palette do we need? I think I caught 3 in a span of 20 seconds. Elle, this makes you look unintelligent, not worldly, or well-traveled!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.