Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! Like, had she never heard or spoken these words before she spent 3 years in England! at 18 years old? What an ass lol! And HOW many pronunciations of the word palette do we need? I think I caught 3 in a span of 20 seconds. Elle, this makes you look unintelligent, not worldly, or well-traveled!
I speak some French and the French pronunciation for palette is similar to "pah-ley" not 'Paul-let." Smelley literally makes things up based on what she thinks sounds "European" but she obviously knows the pronunciation is wrong given she says it correctly many times in the video as well. I noticed that when she's not consciously thinking about the word (as in the word palette is squeezed into the middle of a sentence instead of being the main subject), she'll say it properly but revert back to "Paul-let" when she's focused on the word (i.e. "I bought the Natasha Denona Glam Paul-let"). I get the vibe that she's consciously pretending to sound "European" with her made-up pronunciations.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've said it before and I'll say it again - how do you get cankles when you're not obese and are wearing heels... 🤔

I think it's her ankles swelling up. She should try do those airplane exercises to help circulation. 🤫 it happens to me too

Reactions: 8
I speak some French and the French pronunciation for palette is similar to "pah-ley" not 'Paul-let." Smelley literally makes things up based on what she thinks sounds "European" but she obviously knows the pronunciation is wrong given she says it correctly many times in the video as well. I noticed that when she's not consciously thinking about the word (as in the word palette is squeezed into the middle of a sentence instead of being the main subject), she'll say it properly but revert back to "Paul-let" when she's focused on the word (i.e. "I bought the Natasha Denona Glam Paul-let"). I get the vibe that she's consciously pretending to sound "European" with her made-up pronunciations.
The French pronunciation of “palette” is actually very similar to the English pronunciation. You do pronounce the “t” at the end because it ends in “ette” and is feminine, unlike “ballet”. Given that the word comes directly from French, you would think she would just pronounce it the French way. How bizarre that she says it unlike anyone on the planet, well, then again, this is not the first time she’s done that to a word. She has a mishmash of mispronunciations and can’t even keep them straight! 🤣

Reactions: 12
The French pronunciation of “palette” is actually very similar to the English pronunciation. You do pronounce the “t” at the end because it ends in “ette” and is feminine, unlike “ballet”. Given that the word comes directly from French, you would think she would just pronounce it the French way. How bizarre that she says it unlike anyone on the planet, well, then again, this is not the first time she’s done that to a word. She has a mishmash of mispronunciations and can’t even keep them straight! 🤣
I was taught to not emphasize the t at the end, but am not a native speaker by any means so I’ll defer to you. Either way, it’s not “PAUL-let” so Smelley is very, very wrong. 🤣

Reactions: 7
I've said it before and I'll say it again - how do you get cankles when you're not obese and are wearing heels... 🤔
I’ve seen some people afflicted with diabetes with this type of ankle swelling. I don’t think she has it though, never heard her mention insulin or watching her blood sugar before. My brother used to get foot edemas, and compression socks and a better diet has made it disappear completely. Maybe she should consider?

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Exactly!! As for the other words she likes to copy, like weekend or patent, had she never heard or spoken them before she spent 3 years in England at 18 years old? What an ass lol! And HOW many pronunciations of the word palette do we need? I think I caught 3 in a span of 20 seconds. Elle, this makes you look unintelligent, not worldly, or well-traveled!
Excuse u Elle is a delicate foreign flower who was bullied for being different! It's not her fault she uses 3 different pronunciations despite living in Canada most of her life! /s :m

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whenever I eat sushi (with the soy sauce), I go up 2-3 pounds on my scale. But I never got cankles though.

I honestly don't know what Elle does with all the clothes she has. She has so so much. She doesn't work. Where does she wear all her dresses to? Clothes go out of fashion after a while, your figure changes with age / having kids. She should just lighten up on all the shopping. She has tens of thousands of dollars worth of goods just sitting in her closet.

Reactions: 7
Unused makeup gets old after a while and I'm sure Elle has thousands (probably even more) unused cosmetics just sitting on her desk. This girl has no sense.

Reactions: 6
Whenever I eat sushi (with the soy sauce), I go up 2-3 pounds on my scale. But I never got cankles though.

I honestly don't know what Elle does with all the clothes she has. She has so so much. She doesn't work. Where does she wear all her dresses to? Clothes go out of fashion after a while, your figure changes with age / having kids. She should just lighten up on all the shopping. She has tens of thousands of dollars worth of goods just sitting in her closet.
She's a pack rat, and probably enjoys the experience of buying something a lot more than the item itself.

In regards to her stuff going out of fashion, I don't think it really matters for Eleanor given she's never been in fashion and has been wearing her hybrid granny/hooker style for years. Think extremely matronly pieces with unflattering cuts but show a lot of cleavage and is two sizes too small. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s actually very sad to see how happy these objects make her and how serious she takes them. She has to feel important, and the only thing she can direct that energy and intensity to is makeup items. It’s honestly sad to see. That’s literally all she knows to talk about.

Eleanor genuinely looks like she’s growing out a mullet. She did that hatchet job herself a couple months ago, bless her heart. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Elle is doing a Vlogmas this year🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Am I the only one so excited to see her Vlogmas with no content???!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the viewpure link.

At 10.57 she says “matryoshkadoll” situation to describe putting one bag inside another.

Matriarch doll = Matryoshkadoll

🤣😂🤪

At 17.37

climate = clermontine

😳🤮😂

At 18.25

Maison Louis Marie = Miso Lui Mahi

🤢😲🤧

Last edited:
  • Haha
At 10.57 she says “matryoshkadoll” situation to describe putting one bag inside another.

Matriarch doll = Matryoshkadoll
I was wondering what she was trying to convey there, total gibberish. Then there was some " ____Ha ha " muttering too. No wonder she was made fun of in school, she might have gone around correcting other's french pronunciation along with her Belgian/French/Italian/American/Canadian mix words.

• Haha
Matryoshka is a Russian word for the matriarch doll. I'm glad Smelle is channeling her Russian heritage, I'm sure we'll hear more about it soon! 'I like fur coats, my ancestors in Siberia wore them a lot'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My family had a set from a friend and she called them "Babushka" dolls, as in Grandmother. Or simply 'Russian Nesting Dolls'. Elle *could* make it easy on herself AND say what people will understand.

I was wondering what she was trying to convey there, total gibberish. Then there was some " ____Ha ha " muttering too. No wonder she was made fun of in school, she might have gone around correcting other's french pronunciation along with her Belgian/French/Italian/American/Canadian mix words.
WOW. She literally sounds like she's gone off her rocker!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.