Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a new low. Putting a caption right over the name and label of the product.
She is so trashy.
Yeah, keep using that Shiseido moisturiser, Smelle. It has such a poor ingredients list but you don't care as long as it is BRANDED. At best it will do nothing to your face plus there's hardly anything that can damage Smelle's face more than the aggressive acid treatments she's been doing...
As to her mother - I wouldnt say she looks amazing. She definitely looks her age which is 60+. She doesn't have a wrinkly face thanks to a layer of fat, not Shiseido creams ;) Put Mama Smelle on a diet and the wrinkles will appear.

Reactions: 13
She is so trashy.
Yeah, keep using that Shiseido moisturiser, Smelle. It has such a poor ingredients list but you don't care as long as it is BRANDED. At best it will do nothing to your face plus there's hardly anything that can damage Smelle's face more than the aggressive acid treatments she's been doing...
As to her mother - I wouldnt say she looks amazing. She definitely looks her age which is 60+. She doesn't have a wrinkly face thanks to a layer of fat, not Shiseido creams ;) Put Mama Smelle on a diet and the wrinkles will appear.
G has less wrinkles than Eleanor Florence. :ROFLMAO:

I think Elle's wrinkles and bags are showing up so clearly in some photos because she has had so much work done on her face (fake chin, botox in the forehead and under the eyes, possibly a nose job/lip fillers/cheek fillers) and wrinkles naturally migrate lol. If you fill up the spots where they're normally supposed to be, they eventually migrate elsewhere and pop up. A lot of regular botox users, for example, get what are called "bunny lines" that show up on the sides of their nose because the rest of their face has been frozen by botox.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
G has less wrinkles than Eleanor Florence. :ROFLMAO:

I think Elle's wrinkles and bags are showing up so clearly in some photos because she has had so much work done on her face (fake chin, botox in the forehead and under the eyes, possibly a nose job/lip fillers/cheek fillers) and wrinkles naturally migrate lol. If you fill up the spots where they're normally supposed to be, they eventually migrate elsewhere and pop up. A lot of regular botox users, for example, get what are called "bunny lines" that show up on the sides of their nose because the rest of their face has been frozen by botox.
Can confirm; I’ve seen the bunny lines on older women who are too addicted to Botox. It’s sad. I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong with fillers/plastic surgery, but I can see how women can get addicted to it, especially if you’re insecure about your looks like Smelle is.

I know this has been mentioned before but it’s funny that Elle tries so desperately to be French/European when she’s the complete opposite in terms of beauty routine and maintenance. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Without content related to work or personal life, Elle is left with nothing but scarf and beads ads with a few pictures of her cats sprinkled here and there. So boring.
That's why I don't understand who's buying (literally) her crap at this point. Remember she claimed to sell $13000 worth of pearls in one month. She doesn't have a job or aspirational lifestyle anymore, so why exactly are people paying for her overpriced crap now?

After she moved to Florida, she found a job in Florida. Which means she definitely wasn't selling $13000/month or anything close to that while in Florida. That makes sense because the whole Florida move didn't go over well with her fans, it was a huge downgrade to her image. But now, her business is supposedly doing better (if we believe her claims), but what's changed? She still has no job or anything interesting going on. She just has a better backdrop of Seattle. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
That's why I don't understand who's buying (literally) her crap at this point. Remember she claimed to sell $13000 worth of pearls in one month. She doesn't have a job or aspirational lifestyle anymore, so why exactly are people paying for her overpriced crap now?

After she moved to Florida, she found a job in Florida. Which means she definitely wasn't selling $13000/month or anything close to that while in Florida. That makes sense because the whole Florida move didn't go over well with her fans, it was a huge downgrade to her image. But now, her business is supposedly doing better (if we believe her claims), but what's changed? She still has no job or anything interesting going on. She just has a better backdrop of Seattle. 🤷‍♀️
I honestly think she's lying. When she was doing that pandemic/Nurses House "fundraising," which we still didn't see the receipt for (a generic email from Nurses House thanking everyone who donated doesn't count!), her fundraising page was stuck at $300 or something for a month and when it closed, she said she raised way more.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Elle’s channel has been stagnant for years, which is no surprise. I wonder if she is annoyed by the fact that she’s been on YouTube for so long (nearly a decade!) and hasn’t reached 100k yet = no silver play button, which would be something tangible for her to show off.

Elle’s channel has been stagnant for years, which is no surprise. I wonder if she is annoyed by the fact that she’s been on YouTube for so long (nearly a decade!) and hasn’t reached 100k yet = no silver play button, which would be something tangible for her to show off.
She's been buying subscribers and using bots periodically since 2020 started so maybe she'll be able to reach it soon before youtube finds out and gets rid of all her fake subs. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like #girlboss has been buying 100 new subs every Sunday recently...:sneaky:

1604104962696.png

• Haha
  • Wow
She's been buying subscribers and using bots periodically since 2020 started so maybe she'll be able to reach it soon before youtube finds out and gets rid of all her fake subs. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like #girlboss has been buying 100 new subs every Sunday recently...:sneaky:

View attachment 294422
Oh Smellenore, wouldn’t it be so much more satisfying and rewarding to earn subscribers on your own by putting out good, interesting content rather than by buying them?
Honestly, though, I don’t think Elle will be able to improve her channel. Her videos are so boring and repetitive and she’s not an innovative or hardworking person. And of course, you can’t build anything solid on a foundation of lies and misrepresentation.

Last edited:
I honestly think she's lying. When she was doing that pandemic/Nurses House "fundraising," which we still didn't see the receipt for (a generic email from Nurses House thanking everyone who donated doesn't count!), her fundraising page was stuck at $300 or something for a month and when it closed, she said she raised way more.
She and MagicLinks matched funds to the total donation amount, apparently.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, that whole thing was sketch. And this month's over so we'll see what happens with her scarf fundraiser.

Reactions: 7
I am actually surprised she doesn't do Trader Joe's hauls. I thought she liked going there and it would give her constant content and they seem like an easy way to post a video and to get new viewers...I think people click on them a lot without knowing the YouTuber.

Reactions: 6
You know Elle is a bit messy. She's one of those people whose apartment, clothes, hair, makeup, and handbags look dirty on closer inspection.

Her apartment is cluttered already (as we all know). But when she's not shooting a home tour, sometimes her apartment is a bit filthy. Her clothes look ok but in some pictures (if the angle is right), looks like it's pilling like crazy. We all know about her hair. Her handbags have a messy / dirty appearance to them if you look closely. Her makeup and brushes in that pumpkin patch video was filthy. Does she ever clean her makeup?

She and MagicLinks matched funds to the total donation amount, apparently.
That might be true but it's very telling that we are all finding it so hard to believe her. When your whole channel is based on a lie (I'm a #girlboss lawyer), everything is tainted.

Would also point out that even if she did match the donation, she had never done anything like this in her many years of selling stuff. The cynical side of me thinks Eleanor wanted to appear woke and humanitarian, but it just feels fake and not like her at all. Just like her ridiculous and tone-deaf response to #BLM.

Reactions: 15
Does this mean she doesn’t get any new subscribers on her own?
At least according to social blade, in the past two weeks or so, she’s only managed to get subscribers on Sundays and it’s 100 additional subs each Sunday...😏

Don’t know about you but I find those numbers pretty suspicious. Her content is stale so I wouldn’t be surprised if Eleanor Florence isn’t really attracting new subscribers on her own and is simply relying on buying fake subs. She’s been around her current number (between 75-80k subscribers) since Joe days which was...two or three years ago? I recall her buying herself a few thousand subs (with some of those getting removed by YouTube) to finally bump her over the 80k mark a few months back. We have screenshots of this on an earlier thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
At least according to social blade, in the past two weeks or so, she’s only managed to get subscribers on Sundays and it’s 100 additional subs each Sunday...😏

Don’t know about you but I find those numbers pretty suspicious. Her content is stale so I wouldn’t be surprised if Eleanor Florence isn’t really attracting new subscribers on her own and is simply relying on buying fake subs. She’s been around her current number (between 75-80k subscribers) since Joe days which was...two or three years ago? I recall her buying herself a few thousand subs (with some of those getting removed by YouTube) to finally bump her over the 80k mark a few months back. We have screenshots of this on an earlier thread.
Yes the numbers are very suspicious. I’m not surprised she isn’t attracting any new subs. Her content is terrible, she has nothing going on and doesn’t post regularly. She always promises regular posts and creative content after a breakup and it never happens.

Reactions: 12
I know the Bachelor was suggested but I'm thinking maybe Married at First Sight would be a good match for Elle. The next 2 seasons are to be set in Atlanta & Houston. Elle should move there now so it doesn't look suspicious.
It will be good for her cos she can just skip some of the dating lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know the Bachelor was suggested but I'm thinking maybe Married at First Sight would be a good match for Elle. The next 2 seasons are to be set in Atlanta & Houston. Elle should move there now so it doesn't look suspicious.
It will be good for her cos she can just skip some of the dating lies!
That's genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.