Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one love the trainwreck. All the people who figure out who she may be dating and start tagging them in things, please stop. We need to see her get engaged again before xmas!

Heck, maybe you have a male friend or relative with poor judgement. Maybe send them some vids and a suggestion they slide into her dm's . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I for one love the trainwreck. All the people who figure out who she may be dating and start tagging them in things, please stop. We need to see her get engaged again before xmas!

Heck, maybe you have a male friend or relative with poor judgement. Maybe send them some vids and a suggestion they slide into her dm's . . .
I don't know anyone that I hate that much...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well if past events are any indication they won't have to date her for very long . . . .
Leaves a scar...remember Joe was still trying to get rid of Smelley's briefcase and the overpriced furniture she made him pay for years later. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Candles on absolutely full display.
Those are NOT flattering shoes on her at all!! What's that face she's making?:ROFLMAO: Her mouth and nose look weirdly scrunched up, I've never seen that before. I wonder if it's a new "modelling" face or photoshopping lol.

• Haha
Those are NOT flattering shoes on her at all!! What's that face she's making?:ROFLMAO: Her mouth and nose look weirdly scrunched up, I've never seen that before. I wonder if it's a new "modelling" face or photoshopping lol.
That’s the face I make every time I see a steel barrier separating me from a waterfall. It’s a very intimate moment between you and the only thing keeping you from falling in. Sheer appreciation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Without content related to work or personal life, Elle is left with nothing but scarf and beads ads with a few pictures of her cats sprinkled here and there. So boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Without content related to work or personal life, Elle is left with nothing but scarf and beads ads with a few pictures of her cats sprinkled here and there. So boring.
she has nothing in her life for a reason, nobody deserves an SOB like her in their life.

Reactions: 6
Cankles on absolutely full display.
I think all this photo needs to fully represent her dramatic lack of style is one of those fugly handbags she hoards like a maniac.

That dress of a sexy mafia widow.
The Y2K-inspired heels that would only look good on slim legs wearing trousers
The dull SoUvAjjjjj scarf 🤮

AND THE POOR EDITING. Don't get me started on the green hue of her hair.

• Haha
I think all this photo needs to fully represent her dramatic lack of style is one of those fugly handbags she hoards like a maniac.

That dress of a sexy mafia widow.
The Y2K-inspired heels that would only look good on slim legs wearing trousers
The dull SoUvAjjjjj scarf 🤮

AND THE POOR EDITING. Don't get me started on the green hue of her hair.
she really is so clueless, she ages herself by at least 20 years.
She never looks young or current, and it id not classic style she represents more like dated hag.

• Haha
What’s sad is that I don’t even think the people who tagged her bfs on IG or the people starting Reddit threads about her are the active gossipers here. Unless I’m naive. 😂 If anything at all, they’re lurkers or poster one-offs.

Anyway, I have to agree with all that you’ve said, ladies. Her channel was founded on her lifestyle, whether you aspired to be her or hate watched her. She’s silly if she thinks she can carry her channel based on her hauls, “cucking”, beauty “tips”, or canned what I ate/wore videos. Hate to break it to you, Smelley, but you’re mediocre as far as creativity is concerned. The vlogs she does now are definitely better than the content she produces today but they’re still far worse than what she did when she had a boyfriend to brag about.

I really don’t see the point of her channel anymore. She hardly uploads these days and isn’t willing to post anything good...maybe she should shut it down?

• Heart
  • Haha
What’s sad is that I don’t even think the people who tagged her bfs on IG or the people starting Reddit threads about her are the active gossipers here. Unless I’m naive. 😂 If anything at all, they’re lurkers or poster one-offs.

Anyway, I have to agree with all that you’ve said, ladies. Her channel was founded on her lifestyle, whether you aspired to be her or hate watched her. She’s silly if she thinks she can carry her channel based on her hauls, “cucking”, beauty “tips”, or canned what I ate/wore videos. Hate to break it to you, Smelley, but you’re mediocre as far as creativity is concerned. The vlogs she does now are definitely better than the content she produces today but they’re still far worse than what she did when she had a boyfriend to brag about.

I really don’t see the point of her channel anymore. She hardly uploads these days and isn’t willing to post anything good...maybe she should shut it down?
I think she should too for her own good. I don’t think she will because it’s income and she gets some validation from the Karen Fans, and those are two things she doesn’t want but NEEDS. It’s honestly a sad place to be in and I’m glad I’m not her.

I think she should too for her own good. I don’t think she will because it’s income and she gets some validation from the Karen Fans, and those are two things she doesn’t want but NEEDS. It’s honestly a sad place to be in and I’m glad I’m not her.
She needs to keep it as it’s also her marketing tool for her scarves and jewelry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that's the essence of why we all watch her as a guilty pleasure.
She made me realize I actually had it together more than I thought. Watching her initially, it seemed like she had her whole life together. Watching it fall like the house of cards it was the whole time really made me appreciate what I’ve done a little more to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cankles on absolutely full display.
I legit think she's had lip filler or a botox lip flip bc she's got that shadow mustache that other girls get when they over fill their lips.

Also wtf about her eye palette recommendations In insta stories? We've seen her buy loads of eyeshadow in the last 5 years there is no way she'd been exclusively using those two palettes on her eyes. She even showed herself using a brand new diff palette in her video on Monday.

Reactions: 9
I legit think she's had lip filler or a botox lip flip bc she's got that shadow mustache that other girls get when they over fill their lips.

Also wtf about her eye palette recommendations In insta stories? We've seen her buy loads of eyeshadow in the last 5 years there is no way she'd been exclusively using those two palettes on her eyes. She even showed herself using a brand new diff palette in her video on Monday.
If I found out that she was buying pounds and pounds of makeup and only using two products, it honestly wouldn’t shock me at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.