Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do you want to bet that Eleanor would want to be on The Bachelorette.. 20-some men vying for her attention.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
because she is a creep too.
well hold on a second . . . . .

umm . . . . .

but . . .

Ok yeah you're right. She really is.

How much do you want to bet that Eleanor would want to be on The Bachelorette.. 20-some men vying for her attention.. 😂
Ginette would like that a lot more than Elle. For once the network would be picking up the bill when it all hits the fan instead of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she would be so full of herself that she'd never make it past a week! And the networks have you sign do-not-talk clauses until all the episodes are out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
4E6E7794-1925-4227-AA6C-277285DE5EEF.jpeg

The people are getting restless, Elle. How long do you plan on keeping up this facade? 🤨 We all know once Smelle has something new to show off her code of privacy will be thrown out the window quicker than she can say “321”.

• Haha
I do think she 100% intended to go through with it though.
I agree, but it's strange how she couldn't even acknowledge her own ambivalence about it. She was more excited when The Dollsheld a backyard BBQ for the engagement than she was during the actual thing.

I do see a pattern though in her inability to read others or even herself. I don't think she even knows what she wants or what she's doing. It's crazy that viewers are better able to tune into what's going on in her life than she is.

Also calling bullshit on that reply. Eleanor needs to humble herself and admit she isn't working or in a relationship. Or at least actually stick to her promise to keep things private. She was all about editing out Special Someone from the blogs until Rick came along... such hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also calling bullshit on that reply. Eleanor needs to humble herself and admit she isn't working or in a relationship. Or at least actually stick to her promise to keep things private. She was all about editing out Special Someone from the blogs until Rick came along... such hypocrisy.
For so many years her channel's theme was about how she was a lawyer and thus earned all her nice things (boyfriends included) with her intoxicating cocktail of wits and hard work . . .

Now, anyone with sense can tell none of that was true. To make matters worse, Elle's own stupid choices have left her nothing more than a 31 year old child dependent on her mother's money. That stings. Her only way to try and hold on to her original viewers and hide her current state of affairs is to claim she's now keeping those things private, hoping that what fans she has left fill in happier 'truths' with their imaginations.

• Haha
well hold on a second . . . . .

umm . . . . .

but . . .

Ok yeah you're right. She really is.

Ginette would like that a lot more than Elle. For once the network would be picking up the bill when it all hits the fan instead of her.
Haha she'd also have to get through The Bachelor first which means... She'd probably try to poison a few fellow lovelorn ladies, then step over the bodies, giggling all the way 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 293065
The people are getting restless, Elle. How long do you plan on keeping up this facade? 🤨 We all know once Smelle has something new to show off her code of privacy will be thrown out the window quicker than she can say “321”.
I think the kicker is her hypocrisy. Overall, it's a good idea to maintain some confidentiality from the internet. And MAYBE there would be less drama amongst the Tubers if people kept their personal lives a little less out there. I get that there's a fine line between the lifestyle videos and going overboard...that's half the conversations on Tattle. But we all know that this ⬆⬆ is just Elle being petty. She might hold out and maintain "privacy" if she starts dating or working again, but it'll only be a matter of time. We see it already with the things she buys in secret that show up in later videos. And we've seen it in her history of men, bags, apartments, etc. She just can't help herself from bragging!

Reactions: 11
The thing is, the very basis of her channel was displaying her private life. It's not like she attracted people to her channel by showing professional makeup tutorials, sewing techniques, comprehensive restaurant reviews. She was attractive the way reality tv is attractive i.e. viewers get to see stranger's private life. She has no hard skills that would make her channel thematic. If she is serious about being private then she has to accept her viewer engagement will keep declining because there is nothing remotely fresh or entertaining in her content. If she's lying and will drop the privacy chat once things improve in her life then she is... herself. A lying hypocrite that she's always been.

Reactions: 26
The thing is, the very basis of her channel was displaying her private life. It's not like she attracted people to her channel by showing professional makeup tutorials, sewing techniques, comprehensive restaurant reviews. She was attractive the way reality tv is attractive i.e. viewers get to see stranger's private life. She has no hard skills that would make her channel thematic. If she is serious about being private then she has to accept her viewer engagement will keep declining because there is nothing remotely fresh or entertaining in her content. If she's lying and will drop the privacy chat once things improve in her life then she is... herself. A lying hypocrite that she's always been.
Spot on.

Reactions: 2
I see what you're saying. And I have a hunch that she will put at least SOME of her life back out there. That's just who she is.

But I do think she could keep the essence of channel without sacrificing privacy. I found her through her work wear videos, which while they do pertain to jobs, which she is not talking about, she COULD just make the videos without saying too much.

Obviously it would mean acknowledging that she HAS GOTTEN a job, and the clothes would give away what type of job it is, but since she's sitting around on her bum most of the day or off galavanting in the PNW, what could a little dress up hurt? That's what she does anyway! 💁‍♀️ And I'm sure Mama Ginette wouldn't mind shelling out a few thousand more for her "Oh So Resilient" daughter's new "job" outfits...right? 😉

I see what you're saying. And I have a hunch that she will put at least SOME of her life back out there. That's just who she is.

But I do think she could keep the essence of channel without sacrificing privacy. I found her through her work wear videos, which while they do pertain to jobs, which she is not talking about, she COULD just make the videos without saying too much.

Obviously it would mean acknowledging that she HAS GOTTEN a job, and the clothes would give away what type of job it is, but since she's sitting around on her bum most of the day or off galavanting in the PNW, what could a little dress up hurt? That's what she does anyway! 💁‍♀️ And I'm sure Mama Ginette wouldn't mind shelling out a few thousand more for her "Oh So Resilient" daughter's new "job" outfits...right? 😉
Maybe a new 'capsule' work wardrobe consisting of only 200 pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s a LIFESTYLE VLOGGER.

She can “beauty guru” until she’s blue in the face, but people aren’t going to Elle Florence’s channel for their beauty lessons, they’re going to the main circle of the beauty community, which Elle is not. I’m talking Tati (controversy aside, SHE was a beauty guru).

As y’all pointed out, Elle’s claim to fifteen minutes is her lifestyle. It’s why her Vlogmas does (did) so well. People like to see how others they aspire to be live so they can see what goes into the life and what they can do to level up themselves. As you said, that image she portrayed is a lie, and that’s why she has nothing to show right now. But to hide behind a newfound veil of privacy when you literally put everything out there (YOU WANTED PEOPLE TO TALK AND SEE) is a bleeping joke. duck you, Elle.

Sorry, ladies. Triggered.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s a LIFESTYLE VLOGGER.

She can “beauty guru” until she’s blue in the face, but people aren’t going to Elle Florence’s channel for their beauty lessons, they’re going to the main circle of the beauty community, which Elle is not. I’m talking Tati (controversy aside, SHE was a beauty guru).

As y’all pointed out, Elle’s claim to fifteen minutes is her lifestyle. It’s why her Vlogmas does (did) so well. People like to see how others they aspire to be live so they can see what goes into the life and what they can do to level up themselves. As you said, that image she portrayed is a lie, and that’s why she has nothing to show right now. But to hide behind a newfound veil of privacy when you literally put everything out there (YOU WANTED PEOPLE TO TALK AND SEE) is a bleeping joke. duck you, Elle.

Sorry, ladies. Triggered.
I agree, what is her channel now? She is not a beauty guru, she has terrible taste in fashion and home decor, her recipes if good are copied from elsewhere (her waffles) and those that are her own are terrible (I’ve tried the butternut squash Mac and Cheese). I was originally a fan of Elles because of the lifestyle so portrayed. As a young professional myself, I wanted the same glamorous life she portrayed. Fancy shopping trips, fancy takeout, beautiful apartment. I came to gossip sites after I bought the pearls and as I progressed in my career noticed inconsistencies in her stories. Her videos are so boring and pointless now. In the end the only fans she will have left will all be her moms age wishing they had a daughter to spoil, she will fill some weird fantasy for them.

• Heart
That reply just confirms what we already know, she doesn't have a job, doesn't have a relationship, is embarrassed by this and is hiding behind "privacy" because she's insecure about it. It's ok Smelle, we know what you're about ;):m

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact of the matter is:

If she had a job and a relationship she would say so. A simple "I am currently employed and do have a partner, but I want to keep the specifics private now" would do.

It takes literally no effort to say that and it gives absolutely nothing of her privacy away. She's unemployed and single. She just loves to twist the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s also really paranoid. Eleanor Florence has one of the most active gossip threads on Tattle and GG before everyone left that website (and even some commentators on Gossip Bakery and Reddit) despite being a small YouTuber (pretty sure she is one of the YouTubers with the highest gossip to subscribers/viewers ratio). When she gets a comment like that on Instagram, she’s definitely worried that it’s a gossiper or gossipers will see her response so she pretends to be private these days but just comes off as dodgy and passive aggressive.

Reactions: 17
I agree, what is her channel now? She is not a beauty guru, she has terrible taste in fashion and home decor, her recipes if good are copied from elsewhere (her waffles) and those that are her own are terrible (I’ve tried the butternut squash Mac and Cheese). I was originally a fan of Elles because of the lifestyle so portrayed. As a young professional myself, I wanted the same glamorous life she portrayed. Fancy shopping trips, fancy takeout, beautiful apartment. I came to gossip sites after I bought the pearls and as I progressed in my career noticed inconsistencies in her stories. Her videos are so boring and pointless now. In the end the only fans she will have left will all be her moms age wishing they had a daughter to spoil, she will fill some weird fantasy for them.
As I recall you're the one who posted the pic of her earrings that she sent with the huge glue boogers on the back. While it sucks that she ripped you off, I love that you did that. A lot of people would read what's on these threads and say we're just mean and jealous but its hard to deny that she's either bad at making jewelry or just doesn't care when you see those pics.

Lol, this is an old Reddit thread, but have you seen it?:

If she is trying to bank her channel on her style or personality, she should know she has neither 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
💯 Agreed. In that comment on IG, she said something like “my content won’t change but will be private.” witch, what content?? Your content was your life. Your Luu-eeee Weee-tohn Tote isn’t what’s bringing the boys to the yard. Aspirational lifestyle or the trainwreck that is your judgment is.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.