Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she naturally expect her husband or her mother to pick up the kids from school and take them to sports/ballet practice?
Well, I am sure she didn't expect Joe (or his replacement) to do it, but she sure expected him to buy her a nanny or au pair to do those sort of things which clearly were unbefitting of a princess.

As far as her mother? Yeah I be she expected her mother to step up on the nanny's day off. I bet Ginette is enough of a pushover she would have done it too.

I also get what you're saying, she certainly could learn to drive in Seattle. Millions have. I just don't think a car is a necessity where she lives now vs where she was in Florida.

Reactions: 9
I get what you’re saying but she’s in for a rude awakening if she ever has children and needs to take them places. Does she naturally expect her husband or her mother to pick up the kids from school and take them to sports/ballet practice? What about pediatrician appointments? Is Elle planning to Uber herself and the kidlets to the grocery store and back if her husband is working long hours? She’s so childishly stupid I doubt these scenarios ever crossed her mind. 🙄

Not only that but we are still in the middle of a pandemic and being in a bus or rideshare is really the last thing I want to do right now. Maybe I’m just being paranoid, though. But I doubt Elle is raring to go on the bus for mini excursions in the city.

I have been to Seattle and it’s really no different than driving in major cities around the US...it’s actually a lot easier than driving around heavily populated cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco (and yes, I’ve driven around these places). People there are much more aggressive but they’re not going to try to run you off the road. Anyway, you get used to being behind the wheel. Her whole fear of driving is so strange and an outdated way of thinking. Like I said, I hate driving too but I’m not afraid of it. She’s so ridiculous.
Exactly. Having lived other places where I walked everywhere, I can say that unless her whole life is contained in 1 city, she'll need to drive herself and any kids places. Especially if she moves to a town or the country, a car is pretty much a necessity. Independence is a wonderful thing.

Reactions: 10
Elle's default impulse in life is to be cared for by others. If you believe she's a crappy person, its not too much of a stretch to believe that she has that impulse because she thinks she's a beautiful princess and people owe it to her to care of her.

The one place in modern life where that can't apply is behind the wheel of a car. You're on your own there honey. The only person keeping Elle alive in that car would be Elle. I definitely see why that wouldn't appeal to her.

For the things Elle does (shop, eat, drink) in the pace she lives (moderate but doable walk to downtown with busses as an option as well) A car would just be an expensive inconvenience. I wouldn't want to be a new driver in Seattle either, holy crap the way the logging trucks and tricked out Subarus drive . . . . I don't think the no car thing is weird at all.

If, however she actually loved hiking like she claims, she'd definitely have a car. There are so many amazing hikes in that part of the country but you gotta have a car to do any of them, and someone without a day job is certainly not going to want to have to wait until their friend can drive them there on weekends.
I agree. I had been living in metropolitan cities where people can live conveniently without owning cars my whole life up until I moved to a suburb with my husband couple months ago. I personally don’t like driving but before the lockdown we were serious considering getting a second car once we moved here just so that it will be easier for me to go out and I won’t be completely relying on my husband to drive me around. But since Covid came out of nowhere, we have decided getting a car is no longer a priority for us as I am working from home full time and during the weekend my husband and I are together most of the time and he loves driving so it’s unnecessary to get another car at this point. Elle probably lives somewhere more convenient and walkable than I do so I can kind of understand why she hasn’t got a car.

Last edited:
I’m really curious to know how often she needs to coerce consult with her mom on the myriad of decisions she makes on a daily basis.

• Haha
You're right about the Canadian license. I was referring to her US permit.

You don't need a learner's permit if you hold a valid license even if it's out of country. BUT the rules do technically say that if you permanently move to a new state you need to obtain a new state driver's license within a certain time period, where I live it's 90 days. Otherwise, if you got pulled over you could get a ticket. I did actually have to take a road test when I moved here from Canada and had to take a written test when I moved states. So Smelle is probably avoiding the whole thing lol!
She never said. 🤷‍♀️ Someone asked her on the livestream about driving and Elle denied having a car. I assume the car was never hers in the first place. It definitely explains why she had her cats air shipped to her after she settled in WA.

I am always a little weary about admiring influencers or celebrities in general. Not saying they’re all bad people (I am sure a bit of them are nice off camera) but they're primarily motivated by money so integrity will occasionally take a backseat. It’s sad but I assume it’s part of the job and these people aren’t my friends, anyway. 😂 I’ll only take umbrage when the lies are potentially harmful and the said influencer displays crappy, disrespectful behavior. Elle fits both of those categories perfectly.

You don't need a learner's permit if you hold a valid license even if it's out of country. BUT the rules do technically say that if you permanently move to a new state you need to obtain a new state driver's license within a certain time period, where I live it's 90 days. Otherwise, if you got pulled over you could get a ticket. I did actually have to take a road test when I moved here from Canada and had to take a written test when I moved states. So Smelle is probably avoiding the whole thing lol!

I get what you’re saying but she’s in for a rude awakening if she ever has children and needs to take them places. Does she naturally expect her husband or her mother to pick up the kids from school and take them to sports/ballet practice? What about pediatrician appointments? Is Elle planning to Uber herself and the kidlets to the grocery store and back if her husband is working long hours? She’s so childishly stupid I doubt these scenarios ever crossed her mind. 🙄
I mean... children are definitely not happening anytime soon so I get why she hasn't purchased a car or practiced driving. I don't blame Elle for not wanting to pay insurance and gas on something that will just sit in her parkade. More money for her upcoming Christmas/birthday month where she'll drop $5,000 on "treats" for herself.

• Haha
She had a bunch of drama too where she was pretending to be a frontline worker when she was fielding calls from home.
Really? I remember she was working in a hospital in LA before she moved back to San Francisco. Maybe she was doing tele-nursing in San Fran.

ETA

Ok just read an article about this. That's crazy. I remember watching her day-in-the-life-of-an-ICU nurse hospital videos just this year.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Really? I remember she was working in a hospital in LA before she moved back to San Francisco. Maybe she was doing tele-nursing in San Fran.

ETA

Ok just read an article about this. That's crazy. I remember watching her day-in-the-life-of-an-ICU nurse hospital videos just this year.

I unfollowed Miki Rai - she give me dishonest vibes that I can't put my finger on. Her BF / fiancé's is really really weird.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

It’s his car.

He’s bragging about it in this video, along with a “certified Swiss chronometer wristwatch”, a “hand-knit Italian tie”, and a “Brooks Brothers vest, heh”, as well as name-dropping “Fe-LAAAA-LEE”, “Macclesfield British TAAH”.

He’s just as much of a label-bleep as Elle. I could bet anything he knew she would be impressed with his car and BB vest, which... obviously she was.

If I had a car before I met my fiancé, I’d want to keep it after the engagement blew up too... why should she get it?? It’s such an old car, it’s probably got a slew of mechanical issues and outdated electrical. I bought a 2003 Audi in 2013 and it was the worst mistake of my life. Got rid of it so fast and now we have American cars ONLY (two Teslas and one Honda Accord that I use as my “not afraid to drive behind a dump truck” car). Love that my 5 yr old Accord is manufactured in Ohio (Go BUCKS), and my Teslas are both Made in Cali. Makes potential servicing much less of a headache.

Rick and Elle only care about labels and not about convenience or functionality.
Ugggh I think I need a trigger warning before seeing a video of Rick like that one.

I agree. I had been living in metropolitan cities where people can live conveniently without owning cars my whole life up until I moved to a suburb with my husband couple months ago. I personally don’t like driving but before the lockdown we were serious considering getting a second car once we moved here just so that it will be easier for me to go out and I won’t be completely relying on my husband to drive me around. But since Covid came out of nowhere, we have decided getting a car is no longer a priority for us as I am working from home full time and during the weekend my husband and I are together most of the time and he loves driving so it’s unnecessary to get another car at this point. Elle probably lives somewhere more convenient and walkable than I do so I can kind of understand why she hasn’t got a car.
I am with you; I absolutely do not enjoy driving and I have only had the opportunity to do it a very small part of my life , basically just to and from work at various points in time. I grew up poor in a one car household and my mom needed it for work, so she certainly wasn't going to let me use it and jeopardize her chance at a livlihood. I bought my own car a little after college but only had it a short time because once I moved to the city I had to get rid of it (nowhere to park it where I lived and not really necessary since everything was walkable). I think driving in suburbs etc is fine, but I certainly would never be brave enough to try something complicated like San Francisco with the hills or NYC. I think if I had had more time with a car early on I would have been braver, but the more time passed, the less of a chance for that to happen. One difference is though is that I did not like to ask people to drive me around. If someone offered me a ride I would turn them down. I had great public transportation where I was and was fine utilizing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

ETA

Can someone please create a thread for Miki Rai? I’d love to create one but I don’t have the authority as I’m “new” to Tattle😭

I smell some shady ass here... 🤣🤣 All these new implants to Seattle be shady AF..

Reactions: 3

It’s his car.

He’s bragging about it in this video, along with a “certified Swiss chronometer wristwatch”, a “hand-knit Italian tie”, and a “Brooks Brothers vest, heh”, as well as name-dropping “Fe-LAAAA-LEE”, “Macclesfield British TAAH”.

He’s just as much of a label-bleep as Elle. I could bet anything he knew she would be impressed with his car and BB vest, which... obviously she was.

If I had a car before I met my fiancé, I’d want to keep it after the engagement blew up too... why should she get it?? It’s such an old car, it’s probably got a slew of mechanical issues and outdated electrical. I bought a 2003 Audi in 2013 and it was the worst mistake of my life. Got rid of it so fast and now we have American cars ONLY (two Teslas and one Honda Accord that I use as my “not afraid to drive behind a dump truck” car). Love that my 5 yr old Accord is manufactured in Ohio (Go BUCKS), and my Teslas are both Made in Cali. Makes potential servicing much less of a headache.

Rick and Elle only care about labels and not about convenience or functionality.
That head movement tho.. :sick: I can't stand his face. How in the world did Smelleanore even thought of marrying this creep. I can't even watch his video for more than 5 seconds max

• Haha
Miki Rai and Eleanor Florence should get together and shares tips on scamming innocent people during a global pandemic. They both seem to be good at it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How in the world did Smelleanore even thought of marrying this creep.
I don't think she even thought about it. I'm serious... the way she announced her engagement and her hiding of her wedding activities makes me think she knew the wedding wouldn't happen. Deep down, she knew she'd dump Rick or vice-versa and that's why she was so disengaged from the wedding process.

Let's not forget she did refer to this man as "the love of my life" literally four months after meeting him. So, we are not dealing with the most level-headed person to begin with.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't think she even thought about it. I'm serious... the way she announced her engagement and her hiding of her wedding activities makes me think she knew the wedding wouldn't happen. Deep down, she knew she'd dump Rick or vice-versa and that's why she was so disengaged from the wedding process.

Let's not forget she did refer to this man as "the love of my life" literally four months after meeting him. So, we are not dealing with the most level-headed person to begin with.
Yeah on a subconscious level there was probably a part of her that knew it wouldn’t happen.

I think the main reason she didn’t vlog much of the planning was it was going to be an embarrassing wedding for her. It was going to be in Florida and not some ritzy urban social club. Even Elle couldn’t spin that into a brag so she didn’t bother much. She certainly put minimal focus on the ring which we know embarrassed her.

I do think she 100% intended to go through with it though. I’m sure she’s still pissed at joe for ‘taking’ 2017 and half of 2018 from her and leaving her unmarried after. Then SS failing cost her 6 more months. When she finally found a man like Rick with such poor judgement as to propose after a couple months, she probably thought her prayers had been answered and she could get back on a timeline as if Joe has never walked out.

It speaks volumes about Elle that she cared less about who her husband was than she did about not having to spend any more time trying to finish her MRS degree

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Eleanor Florence should've tried to make it work with Rick if marriage was her goal. She got the farthest with him in the shortest amount of time.

Let's be honest, anyone that's gotten to know her well has peaced out very quickly and these are the ones we actually know of. I'm sure there are a lot more given she's been man hunting aggressively:
  1. Chris dumped her within 3-4 months of her moving in
  2. Joe lasted until the end of his one year lease but clearly prepared for it before the one year mark and informed their landlord before Smelle
  3. SS left in less than 6 months
  4. Dean left her in ~2 months because people tagged him in the Dailyhive scam
  5. Rick dumped her within less than a year of dating and less than 6 months of her moving in
Her track record is poor and she knows it.

And if Eleanor was the type to get therapy and work on herself, I think it would've happened by now given she's almost 32. She wouldn't be dating up a storm instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Hopefully this all taught her a lesson. She needs to take a long hard look at anyone foolish enough to marry her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hopefully this all taught her a lesson. She needs to take a long hard look at anyone foolish enough to marry her.
As mean as I am, I would like to hope so, but knowing her history and needy helplessness (again, she doesn’t even drive and is still financially dependent on Ginette) I doubt it. I wouldn’t doubt she is still trolling dating apps anxiously hoping that each match is a potential prince in the wings.

That Tarot reading that person did on Elle is absolute bunk. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.