Miki Rai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All medical professionals are key in COVID efforts but it is down right offensive for her to skirt around the truth of working on the frontlines. Especially because I’m sure some of her classmates and probably friends were out there risking their lives.

Reactions: 3
Someone on the Eleanor Florence thread mentioned they thought her bf was weird/ creepy, can you go into detail as to why? They seem like a weird pair tbh and I didn’t want to stereotype her as the type to just be dating him because he’s a “surgeon” but I kind of get that vibe from her. He just seems for socially awkward in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Someone on the Eleanor Florence thread mentioned they thought her bf was weird/ creepy, can you go into detail as to why? They seem like a weird pair tbh and I didn’t want to stereotype her as the type to just be dating him because he’s a “surgeon” but I kind of get that vibe from her. He just seems for socially awkward in my opinion.

Well he's Asian and Asian parents are strict and are probably pressuring him to marry someone. I honestly don't believe he's being authentic to himself. Miki would date anyone who had a good profession just to look like her life is going well. Nothing is worth selling your soul for and living with a man like that unless you want to live a life devoid of love just for the sakes of appearances. Miki is very naive. There ain't no free lunch in this world. And it seems this guy proposed quite fast.

I can honestly say that nursing is a tough profession. It's mostly female (not to pass judgement but it its 80% female work force) and there is a lot of bullying in it. Patients are tough to deal with - not your healthy 40 year olds who are in hospital for a few days but I mean you're literally wiping bottoms, hand feeding patients a lot of the times depending on the unit you're working with especially when you're starting out. I don't know why Miki makes it as if her job is so glamorous. It isn't. Nursing is physical and emotionally draining. And her fiancé isn't what he appears, at least in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well he's Asian and Asian parents are strict and are probably pressuring him to marry someone. I honestly don't believe he's being authentic to himself. Miki would date anyone who had a good profession just to look like her life is going well. Nothing is worth selling your soul for and living with a man like that unless you want to live a life devoid of love just for the sakes of appearances. Miki is very naive. There ain't no free lunch in this world. And it seems this guy proposed quite fast.

I can honestly say that nursing is a tough profession. It's mostly female (not to pass judgement but it its 80% female work force) and there is a lot of bullying in it. Patients are tough to deal with - not your healthy 40 year olds who are in hospital for a few days but I mean you're literally wiping bottoms, hand feeding patients a lot of the times depending on the unit you're working with especially when you're starting out. I don't know why Miki makes it as if her job is so glamorous. It isn't. Nursing is physical and emotionally draining. And her fiancé isn't what he appears, at least in my opinion.
I don’t see a ring on her finger

Reactions: 1

Honestly, it appears to me that it's Miki who's holding on to her & Kevin's relationship because of his 'MD' title. If Kevin wasn't a doctor, she wouldn't have dated him. It's so clear, even though she denies it all the time, that she loves to brag about her bf's 'doctor' status :censored: Every time she puts up something about "DoCtOr" stuff on her channel.... it makes me so cringey 😬😬

As far as Kevin goes.... okay, I also work at the hospital but I've NEVER seen any PGY1 (aka intern) call him/herself "first year doctor" lmao He doesn't even have his license yet :ROFLMAO: "Most" of our PGY1 residents (interns, basically) are very humble, ... just saying 🥴

Found this gem too on reddit:

Miki Rai Reddit : A nurse with 1.6M followers who pretends to be a frontline worker for clout

And here are few of her lies from : Miki Rai Lies

These TikTok videos featuring how Miki Rai is saving lives & has no masks at work, etc etc..... when in reality, she was actually "working from HOME"

2tRhQPc.jpeg
PL3gJmq.jpeg

6o0dVdM.jpeg
59fvCIV.jpeg

qVQU115.jpeg
hSbdkRG.jpeg

Again, she was working from HOME, while she was posting these misleading TikTok videos & earning money thru ads & Youtube.. smh

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Kevin seems like the type that was nerdy and socially awkward and now uses his MD to get girls. Miki, looks wise, is way out of his league. Like you said, I don’t think she would have looked at him twice if he wasn’t a doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks everyone for giving me more insight! I’m just wondering how Kevin is okay with Miki lying about working on the frontlines and plastering herself all over social media and essentially profiting off of her profession. While I don’t think it’s morally wrong there is something that icks me out about healthcare workers dancing around in scrubs during a pandemic. It also makes me questions his ethics if he’s with a partner who’s okay lying and using his title for clout and profiting off it. Idk sorry if I didn’t explain it very well

Thanks everyone for giving me more insight! I’m just wondering how Kevin is okay with Miki lying about working on the frontlines and plastering herself all over social media and essentially profiting off of her profession. While I don’t think it’s morally wrong there is something that icks me out about healthcare workers dancing around in scrubs during a pandemic. It also makes me questions his ethics if he’s with a partner who’s okay lying and using his title for clout and profiting off it. Idk sorry if I didn’t explain it very well
He’s probably in it for the coin too. A lot of these med guys have no personality aside from telling people they’re doctors.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else watch the very cringey how we met video on their YouTube? why are they always n scrubs

Anyone else watch the very cringey how we met video on their YouTube? why are they always n scrubs
Lol yes, so so cringey!! But hey that’s how they get the views and they know it. She seems really fake and shady to me tbh. Their entire relationship is 🤮 she can’t go one sec without mentioning her bf is a doctor... like literally he’s the only one doctor in town 😂 they’re all in it for clout. So pathetic.

Lol yes, so so cringey!! But hey that’s how they get the views and they know it. She seems really fake and shady to me tbh. Their entire relationship is 🤮 she can’t go one sec without mentioning her bf is a doctor... like literally he’s the only one doctor in town 😂 they’re all in it for clout. So pathetic.
Yeah, I have a feeling she pursued nursing as a Mrs degree. Also...this whole bit about how it was her mom that followed him was so fake. She obviously followed him because he had MD in his bio

• Haha
Yeah, I have a feeling she pursued nursing as a Mrs degree. Also...this whole bit about how it was her mom that followed him was so fake. She obviously followed him because he had MD in his bio
I think so too... like it’s so obvious they romanticize medicine field because most of her followers are pretty young, either still in school or just graduated. They’ve been selling that whole grey’s anatomy tit and it just makes me laugh every time her vids popped up on my feeds. One time she said in one of her vids that she loved her job so much that’s why she wears scrubs all the time 😂 lmao I can’t even. If it wasn’t for the whole pretending to be a frontline nurse thing, I wouldn’t have disliked her this much. But having family members who are frontline workers, it makes me so angry at how easy she gets away with things. Her followers are seriously too dumb to realize it. Just wait

I have a sense she’s no longer working in a glamorous unit...otherwise she would milk the heck out of it like she does her bf. watched her one of her vlogmas vids and she gushes about a creepy stranger guessing her age and calling her pretty being the best thing to happen to her in 2020...

• Sick