Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliezzz

For people who don't find Ginette or Elle wealthy or rich, are you all multimillionaires or something? I mean Ginette and Elle are able to live well (not super rich but upper-middle class life) without having to work and have done so for 10+ years. How many other families are able to do that?
I have some close relatives that haven’t been working since 2000 and they were able to raise their kids, send them to college, afford a few properties, and annual family trips around the world. Are they wealthy? No. They eat at affordable buffet restaurant all the time and live in a humble life style. Life is multi-dimensional. I think it’s hard for us to assess someone’s wealth just based on what we see.

Reactions: 13

Sheepsmeadow

I can’t speak for other people but it must be really weird to go on dates with heavy cake up Eleanor Florence, and wake up to her... “fresh faced look.” I don’t understand how someone so young, who spends so much money and obviously cares about her looks, can look so terrible. Is she just terribly unlucky or is she so miserable that no amount of work can hide it?
Funny, whenever I try to put on more makeup than usual (e.g., for a special occasion), I look awful. I do wear makeup every day, but only concealer, mascara, some blush and lipstick. It sounds like a lot, I guess, but it’s really nothing compared to what Elle wears. I can’t for the life of me put on foundation, bronzer, eyeliner, or eyeshadow, or “do my brows”. It’s just not a good look on me, or so I think. I also don’t think I look that different with the makeup I do wear. Meanwhile, Elle, like some other YouTubers (Allana Davison comes to mind), looks dramatically better with makeup. It completely transforms her features and makes her look more alive. The problem is she doesn’t know when to stop. She needs to hold off on the blush and on about 70% of the eye makeup she plasters on, and also go for a less shimmery lip color. Her makeup isn’t just OTT — it’s just plain clownish 🤡.

Food4Thought

Does Dickles the Moose Fucker have orthorexic tendencies? God, he's really a winner.

The fact that Eleanor went on multiple dates with this man (WITHOUT putting tape over his mouth), actually liked his rabid spoutings enough to offer her finger up to that piss ring, opened her body up to all of his depraved fantasies (🤮 just a hard speculation there), and thought "I want to wake up next to this every morning and fall asleep next to this every night and let his pompous swimmers violate my egg and raise kids that have this swamp creature's DNA" means she should, at a minimum, be dropped on a deserted island with the voice in her head that tells her crappy situations are A-OK.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Exactly!! Like, had she never heard or spoken these words before she spent 3 years in England! at 18 years old? What an ass lol! And HOW many pronunciations of the word palette do we need? I think I caught 3 in a span of 20 seconds. Elle, this makes you look unintelligent, not worldly, or well-traveled!
I speak some French and the French pronunciation for palette is similar to "pah-ley" not 'Paul-let." Smelley literally makes things up based on what she thinks sounds "European" but she obviously knows the pronunciation is wrong given she says it correctly many times in the video as well. I noticed that when she's not consciously thinking about the word (as in the word palette is squeezed into the middle of a sentence instead of being the main subject), she'll say it properly but revert back to "Paul-let" when she's focused on the word (i.e. "I bought the Natasha Denona Glam Paul-let"). I get the vibe that she's consciously pretending to sound "European" with her made-up pronunciations.

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
She posted a reply haha

I don't think Smelle understands what 'first language' is 😂 You maybe spoke French as a toddler, Smelle, but even your own mother said you can't speak it fluently 😂😂😂 Remember that vlogmas video when she disclosed the uncomfortable truth and you tried to kill her with your eyes? It's one of those few vlogmas films you haven't deleted yet.

Screenshot_20201116_221256.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Food4Thought

How much do you want to bet that Eleanor would want to be on The Bachelorette.. 20-some men vying for her attention.. 😂

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Elle’s channel has been stagnant for years, which is no surprise. I wonder if she is annoyed by the fact that she’s been on YouTube for so long (nearly a decade!) and hasn’t reached 100k yet = no silver play button, which would be something tangible for her to show off.
She's been buying subscribers and using bots periodically since 2020 started so maybe she'll be able to reach it soon before youtube finds out and gets rid of all her fake subs. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like #girlboss has been buying 100 new subs every Sunday recently...:sneaky:

1604104962696.png

• Haha
  • Wow

thecatlass

VIP Member
Given her previous shady behaviors, I think she might be buying clothes online, wearing them when filming videos and tucking in the tags, Then returning the clothes.

• Heart

mininaz

But this is just speculation no? Noone here knows exactly what happened with her and Joe, who paid for what, etc.

I meant in general, if she buys cheap cuts of meat to save money, there is nothing wrong with it. If she really made Joe pay for all those stuff, then ok yeah although the guy was a willing victim (until he left her of course), but since there is no way of knowing if these speculations are true, I'm just commenting on the "cheap cuts of meat" bit since that's something she admitted herself/can be verified.
Since her spending was out of control during the Joe era (daily Nordstrom trips) I’d say it’s more than speculation that he paid for all their living expenses.

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Just wanted to share a YT channel of a blogger and YouTuber who does a great job of diversifying her vlogs showing us around Vancouver. Lisa Wei: Lisa Wei/GetaWei. It is wild to watch her vlogs versus the lazy Eleanor Florence Lecocq/Elenore Florence/Elle Florence. SMDH. I visited Van last Summer and didn't use any of Elle's so-called "Explore Vancouver" vlogs because she doesn't show her viewers anything exciting, engaging or unique.

ANd it's
She is STILL very much into what the Royals wear. In her budget bag video, she pulled out this one and said she got it after Meghan Markel wore one.
And it's such a juvenile color for a daily work bag. :rolleyes:

This NEEDS to be in the next thread title. 😆💀

Something like: Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8 M’Elletdown in Seatt-Elle

We can workshop it later as we get closer. 🤣
10/10 - this HAS TO BE THE NEXT THREAD TITLE! It made me laugh so hard I almost choked on air. 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

MUALover

Chatty Member
Elle does need to get a hobby...or three. It can be so helpful to allocate your time to something else. I did this personally after evaluating my life several years ago and the video I posted a few pages back also brought it up. Even therapists promote it. We cannot make a vacuum in our lives (cutting shopping or anything) without intentionally filling it with something else. If we don't, something easy will fill its place, likely our addictions and habits.

But it will also take self control and restraint. Elle has done great by taking up hiking, but we're still seeing new purchases in her videos. This clearly is not just about adding a hobby. She'll need to be prudent with what she buys, not frivolous, and do some internal work. These are deep seated issues.
The thing is I don't think Elle genuinely enjoys hiking. I believe (of course I could be wrong) is that she's just hiking because it's the cool thing to do in Seattle (PNW area) and there are potentially men she could seek out doing it.

Elle does need to get a hobby...or three. It can be so helpful to allocate your time to something else. I did this personally after evaluating my life several years ago and the video I posted a few pages back also brought it up. Even therapists promote it. We cannot make a vacuum in our lives (cutting shopping or anything) without intentionally filling it with something else. If we don't, something easy will fill its place, likely our addictions and habits.

But it will also take self control and restraint. Elle has done great by taking up hiking, but we're still seeing new purchases in her videos. This clearly is not just about adding a hobby. She'll need to be prudent with what she buys, not frivolous, and do some internal work. These are deep seated issues.
Personally, I think Elle has no goals in her life. I am a better person and spend less when I have goals in front of me (men hunting doesn't count) - like studying for professional exams, saving up for a major purchase like a condo, or something.

• Haha

Greenthumb30

Interesting news about her job, awesome detective work @notsoposh! Good for her I guess for getting an attorney job at a law firm, but she had better be prepared for the work. Don't law firms have super long hours? It's not gonna be like her former cushy 9-4 job with one hour Nordstrom lunches, that's for sure.

I love that bit in her bio about how she worked in Brussels and "advised on EU regulation and investment law"...yeah, I'm sure she gave a lot of great advice on those subjects as a 19-year-old intern. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

thecatlass

VIP Member
It's too low cut and it's gaping. It's also a t-shirt! Who does that?!? She's in a profession where first impressions are everything, and she looks like Karen on her way to bible study.

The firm's website seems unprofessional. Attorneys in t-shirts (not just Elle), the Seattle office being in a WeWork, being told to contact them individually versus calling or sending an email to a corporate address. That plus the fact they hired Elle... something seems fishy.
She looks 40 years old in her photo. And matronly. GAP smart casual blazer, granny pearls, too deep V- cut. Bushy eyebrows and her signature joker smile.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Phoebe.Tallulah

Rick really makes me angry. He's got no background in science and he's a lawyer that failed the Ohio bar 3 times and had to go to FL to even pass. Why does he think he's an expert on health, medication, and food safety?

Complaining about dumb minor issues with his magazine and the restaurant he likes, like clearly they didn't word their stuff well but does it warrant a video? He's clearly losing it he's just bitching about every thing he can find a reason to be angry about.

GMOs aren't bad, and even if they were, extracting the vitamin c from gmo corn won't do anything bad to you, your body recognizes it as the same thing the structure is the same doesn't matter what plant it comes from. He's such an idiot. So even if gmo corn magically created some sort of cytotoxic or mutagenic compound the vitamin c would still be extracted and purified first so none of that other stuff would be in there. If it is treated like a drug product (which it should be as an active ingredient) none of the "evil corn" should be in there. Does he ever take Tylenol or Advil for pain? Those are synthesized in the lab too, so they aren't "naturally occurring" unless he's drinking willow bark tinctures for pain I highly doubt the other stuff he takes is as pure as he says. And the companies aren't deceiving him because I'm pretty sure drug products or active ingredients don't need to pass any sort of organic test to be used in "organic" products.

Also he told the one rep that he is sensitive to genetically modified corn? Like does he not realize we've been selectively breeding plants and animals since the start of agriculture and like animal husbandry? Odds are unless he's eating heirloom corn (and even that was prob selectively bred) the organic corn he eats is just the same corn grown without pesticides. Organic doesn't mean anything. Yeah companies like Monsanto DO bad things but it isn't because they genetically modify, it is everything else they do to squeeze money out of poor farmers etc.

Does he have nothing better to do than call and bother these customer service people who are already yelled at all day and treated like shit?

Really makes me question if Elle was just good at studying at school and not actually smart bc most people I know would not put up with a guy talking about pseudoscience , like I wouldn't be surprised if he's a anti vaxxer.
Smelle and Rickles are both absolutely ridiculous! Seriously, how they graduated college with degrees in law no less is amazing. Rick going on and on about ascorbic acid to a csr makes himself a look like the idiot. He didn’t even let the guy answer before he started leading the witness lol. From my limited cosmetology education I do know ascorbic acid is usually an ingredient added as a preservative. It wasn’t listed as “organic ascorbic acid” so I don’t see what the issue was. And as someone mention above, organic and gmo are not interchangeable. And personally I view them more as marketing terms and would expect to do some research if I truly wanted Non gmo organic products.

greenbear

VIP Member
One things I never understood is why hasn’t Elle ever taken a girlfriend to Hawaii with her? She goes every year you would think just once she would like to bring a girlfriend along. I understand it’s her moms place and all but she has had boyfriends there why not a girlfriend during these single times. Even when not single it’s nice to get away with the girls. She only goes on trips with significant others. I think it’s telling that either A) Elle has no real close girlfriends to invite and/or B) Elle expects her Mom or boyfriends to foot the bill on vacation. I just think of my own experience and I have boyfriend but also go on girls trip with my girlfriends sometimes too. My family also has a couple vacation properties that I always invite friends to.
But she doesn't have any friends.

• Haha

bethannebodyworks

His personality is just vile. He's such a blowhard freak. I used to think Elle was worse but my entire opinion of him changed by his badgering of these poor people just trying to work their job and make ends meet. Shut the fuck up, you pompous ass.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
If we can be opinionated about mental health, values, gender roles, parenting styles, dating styles, relationships, looks, and income, we can certainly be opinionated about luxury. As with everything else, opinions on luxury items should be taken with the disclaimer that these opinions are solely directed at Elle...

Also, not everyone likes the same things. If someone doesn't like a brand that you do, who cares. There are tons of things that others hate that I love and it doesn't affect me. Perhaps we should also get thicker skins when it comes to people dissing our favourites... 😋

Until you put those images up, I didn't realize how terrible those coats look on Elle. All of them drown her out. Some of them look like robes and others look like sacks. I thought the whole point of coats is to give you a structured silhouette...
Elle is so funny...her clothes are so small that she needs to stuff herself in and they fit like sausage casings but she adopts the opposite approach to coats and they fit like a trash bag. 🤣

She’s on the shorter, curvier side and needs to find coats that fit her proportions or get things tailored. Both Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle are on the taller end and slimmer so of course what fits them well won’t necessarily fit Elle. She has zero fashion sense.

• Haha