Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoebe.Tallulah

She wants to be married...like yesterday. :ROFLMAO:

Rick got the farthest with Eleanor Florence and he dated her for a way shorter time than Chris or Joe. Those guys even moved in with her after dating for a while and decided that a proposal was not in the cards.
Rick made the mistake of proposing BEFORE moving in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

202leda

I really wonder if she was even on the lease when she and Joe lived together. 😂 Half joking, btw; I’m sure she was listed on the lease agreement for legality but my god, she must’ve not handled anything rent related at all for the full year she stayed with him.

In the back of my mind I always wondered how she didn’t know Joe was leaving because in every living situation I’ve been in where I lived with someone (whether it was a roommate or boyfriend) we were emailed if the lease was up, if rent was going up, if we had to make repairs or complaints, etc. I guess she just assumed he would take care of everything for her, much like a parent would for a child. Again, childishly stupid is what she is.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I think she chose Durham because it's the closest thing to Oxbridge as far as universities in the UK go – it has a long history, lots of old buildings, a college system (fairly unusual in the UK) and is prestigious in its own right (although not as prestigious as Oxbridge, obviously). She has no other connections to the north of England that I'm aware of and it's not an obvious choice for her in any other way than her having failed at getting what she wanted and so settling for the next best thing. Sort of set the pattern for the rest of her adult life really!
Eleanor Florence seems weirdly disadvantaged for someone who grew up with so much privilege (much of that due to her own behaviour). She honestly just seems like she doesn’t have her life together and not much going for her at all, and it continues to get worse as the years roll on.

Elle seems to have the sort of personality where she doesn’t get along with people and doesn’t seem to have any long term friends. She is completely out of touch and borderline annoying at times, and malicious and unpleasant during others (I can write an entire short story about how she treats people like the Uber eats driver, her exes, even Ginette).

Elle doesn’t need money, but she lies continuously to scam her viewers and even lied to the Daily Hive. She doesn’t need to misrepresent a lot of stuff like her dress size or her profession, but does anyways. She’s probably the single YouTuber on GG and Tattle with so few subscribers and views, and yet so many threads because she rubs so many people the wrong way.

And for all her claims about being a fashion and makeup guru, she only got noticeably better looking after plastic surgery/Botox/fillers and even now, when she doesn’t have a kilo of cake up on, she looks very plain and just average. Even with all the money she's put into her appearance, her cross eye and awful teeth are still super evident. Her fashion taste is awful and she’s more of a hoarder than anything else.

Her disastrous relationships, passive aggressive responses to any viewers who ask her something she doesn’t like, combined with her super thin skin and everything above, makes her seem quite pathetic. She just seems like a delusional 30 something who is unlikely to ever get her shit together.

Last edited:
  • Heart

actuallawyer

Okay I’m going to leave these here and then I’m really going to make a concerted effort to not comment on her appearance anymore because no one is perfect and that’s out of your control. But please know that I’m not doing this to say she’s ugly because I don’t believe she is. I think she looks like a normal human. I’m doing this because they exemplify how she is NOT the “natural majestic European exotic rare beauty” that she thinks she is. So for anyone who watches her and feels bad about yourselves for how you look, don’t.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

boredstrom

VIP Member
I know we’ve discussed this before but I tried to find a similar bracelet on Peoples and I am 99.9 percent positive hers isn’t even one of the “nicer” ones just due to the clasp. It was a lobster clasp vs the traditional box clasp. The “nicest” quality lobster clasp bracelet I found was made of 10k gold, which no offense isn’t even considered fine jewelry. Meaning he couldn’t even bother to get her one that was nice. He literally got her costume jewelry.

Now, I know we shouldn’t get caught up with costs when it comes to gifts and it’s the thought that counts, but Elle was his LIVE IN girlfriend and he could easily afford a lower end but nice 14k tennis bracelet. Instead he just went the cheapest route possible so he could shut her up...didn’t work, though, because she made him go to the jeweler to get the clasp replaced. 🤣🤣

It’s so dumb she still wears that thing, esp since it’s a gift that he clearly couldn’t have bothered with. That’s humiliating. I would’ve pawned that off and buy a Swarovski CZ one or something like this from Ring Concierge:

At least it would be yours and not some thoughtless gift someone gave you. Then again, Elle is a thoughtless gift giver so...karma??? 🤷‍♀️
Wow, if he really did just spend a few hundred on an Elleniversary bracelet, he was playing with fire. Sure, if it was a woman who was in love with him who he loved it wouldn't matter, and for a lot of people dropping a few hundred bucks is something you plan for, but this is Princess Elle. I guess I am just assuming he had enough natural fear incurring the wrath of a high maintenance girlfriend in his system that he would consider 4 figures a minimum.

In Elleland, a few hundred bucks is a pair of shoes with a stupid cat face on them on a Tuesday lunch break, not a milestone 'heirloom piece.' Rick was smart. He knew for all of Elle's pretense, she's still going to stick around if you cheap out on a major jewelry gift because she's so scared of having to start back at 0 with a new guy.

Also notable that Elle expects the 1 year anniversary of the first date to be a major milestone event. Probably because she doesn't get that far very often.

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
Also calling bullshit on that reply. Eleanor needs to humble herself and admit she isn't working or in a relationship. Or at least actually stick to her promise to keep things private. She was all about editing out Special Someone from the blogs until Rick came along... such hypocrisy.
For so many years her channel's theme was about how she was a lawyer and thus earned all her nice things (boyfriends included) with her intoxicating cocktail of wits and hard work . . .

Now, anyone with sense can tell none of that was true. To make matters worse, Elle's own stupid choices have left her nothing more than a 31 year old child dependent on her mother's money. That stings. Her only way to try and hold on to her original viewers and hide her current state of affairs is to claim she's now keeping those things private, hoping that what fans she has left fill in happier 'truths' with their imaginations.

• Haha

actuallawyer

I think that's the essence of why we all watch her as a guilty pleasure.
She made me realize I actually had it together more than I thought. Watching her initially, it seemed like she had her whole life together. Watching it fall like the house of cards it was the whole time really made me appreciate what I’ve done a little more to be honest.

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Chanel flaps look like granny bags. Can't imagine a 20 something year old woman carrying it TBH. Maybe 50+ at a minimum. I love the look of Chanel boy bags but I heard the bag was super heavy and the flaps are heavy and big.
I find it off-putting that you keep commenting on how ugly/uncomfortable/granny-like Chanel and Hermes classic styles are, but you've admitted in multiple instances that you don't even own the bags in question so how could you possibly know? Let's not mistaken our mutual dislike of Elle and project that hate onto expensive, designer goods. Just because you can't or wouldn't spend the money on something, it doesn't make the item ugly or bad.

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Instead of a new perfume, Elle should have picked up some Windex or something for her grubby monitor. Take the fingerprints off your screen, Elle.
She’s always had funny priorities. Nasty silpat but dozens of Halogen cashmere sweaters. The nth neutral “paul-let” but gets angry when Joe took her drugstore soup mugs. 🤡

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
i always wonder how Ginette doesn't query Elle's crazy lifestyle choices and spending.
Ginette has to know, she writes the checks. Heck every time Elle has a relationship go into M'Elletdown it costs Ginette at least $30k, and that's not even factoring in the extra retail therapy that follows.

They got their own co-dependent thing going on, and neither of them seem able to learn and so the pattern keeps repeating.

• Haha

Wheelsbaby

Your analysis would make sense for any other person, but Elle's family was pretty affluent. If you check out her early vids, she talks about all the trinkets she received as a child. People really should watch the earliest vids to get a sense of how good she's had it and much she was spoilt growing up...
Yeah i think everyone has different standards for this. It’s quite subjective based on your circumstances. To me, those videos showcase an average middle class or slightly upper middle class upbringing. Elle selectively highlights some aspects of her life & I think she does a good job embellishing her life. She’s privileged but not wealthy.

At the end of the day, Elle has to work to fund her discount designer. We’ve seen her haul coach, MK, kate spade in her early 20s. There was a slow and steady progression to being able to afford higher end designer. You can tell she’s impressed by the wealthier lifestyle dating Chris. nobody with family money is this excited about a ysl handbag at 31.

She scams people online and relies on this income. Why do this if she doesn’t need the money? She rents dingy apartments when her boyfriend is not covering the the rent.

She admitted she only started looking at investing recently. Wealthy kids have financial advisers or their parents will at least give them money and advice to start investing in the stock market or a rental property. She doesn’t take international vacations on her own dime Nor have we heard of her travels as a child. This in particular is extremely weird for someone who grew up rich.

I mean she clearly loves DryBar but she could only afford this in the Joe era... we know she would if she had the Budget to go every week ...

• Heart

Katrina_AK_0099

Thank you to @Lovely for the new title, and to @svdwoodsen for the link to the latest video.

Ugh... her affordable bags are pretty terrible. Did she really need two of the exact same Longchamp tote? The Everlane is in the worst shade of pink possible -- it's like My Little Pony puke, just garish. And if she bought a Chanel bag for walks and a YSL bag for biking, when does she wear these bags?!?

It must be exhausting to haul all that crap from apartment to apartment when she moves. Yet no room for a scratching post for her annoying cats.

VeraF

I'm not sure why this has become so heated - you find Elle affluent, but quite a few of us don't based on our personal experiences. Just as you have your opinion, we have ours, and our opinion doesn't invalidate yours, and yours doesn't invalidate ours. Let's just get off this topic.

One thing is for sure, Elle's manners are bad regardless of how you perceive her class or economic situation.
Having a difference of opinion is not a heated argument in my world. This is a discussion forum after all. I quite enjoyed the discussion, but looks like it upset you. I am happy to change topics.

• Heart

boredstrom

VIP Member
because she is a creep too.
well hold on a second . . . . .

umm . . . . .

but . . .

Ok yeah you're right. She really is.

How much do you want to bet that Eleanor would want to be on The Bachelorette.. 20-some men vying for her attention.. 😂
Ginette would like that a lot more than Elle. For once the network would be picking up the bill when it all hits the fan instead of her.

• Haha

202leda

Honestly the cankles are most likely the result of unfortunate genetics. I knew a girl in my dorm who had cankles and she wasn’t even fat nor did she eat a ton of junk food. But it doesn’t help that Elle picks the most unflattering shoes and isn’t athletic.

Greenthumb30

Elle looks so ridiculous wearing all that clothes and makeup and handbags and doing evening routines when we know she is not working. I bet a whole dollar that she is not even going to bring in one client in her law business. So how is she even going to pay the rent or the assistant salary that she shares with the other "lawyers"? I bet Mamma G is paying the bills again. Elle had enough chances to turn her life around if she hadn't made so many bad decisions and wasn't so desperate.

Elle is not one of those "lawyers" that can bring in clients on their own, at least not to me. She's really better off being in some government job.
I agree, she doesn't strike me as the type of lawyer that can get clients. Imagine having a lawyer that has a youtube channel for peddling alibaba pearls and eyefucking herself on camera. I'm sure that would really strike fear into your opposing party 🤣

Another thing is she's not barred yet so she can't have clients yet, so maybe she's assisting the other lawyers currently, doing stuff like research and whatnot? Her IG's been pretty quiet lately, she hasn't been aggressively hawking her nouvelle crap on there like usual (we haven't even heard anything about her scarf fundraiser results), so it does seem like she's busier...

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I don't mean to interrupt this scintillating discussion about her hideous choice of headwear, but we're due for a new thread soon! Please vote on the following titles, many of which were suggested earlier in this thread by members.

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: The Vlogmas M'Elletdown
2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: Mom's in town, 'haters' abound, no guy will stick around, time for a M'Elletdown (may need to workshop this one due to length)
3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #8: M’Elletdown in Seatt-Elle

• Haha