Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thecatlass

VIP Member
Maybe her DiAmOnD bracelet is 0.001 ct🤷🏻‍♀️
It probably is... I have never seen it sparkle, the diamonds were tiny, dull, probably full of inclusions. I agree with the poster who said Joe probably googled 'diamond tennis bracelet' and bought the cheapest one from a random website.
Isn't it ironic that our girlboss, who confidently sells jewelry made of poor quality pearl rejects, ended up receiving a poor quality bracelet? 😂 Serves her just right

Right. I have a $50 laptop bag from Target and it works great. Has a padded sleeve for the laptop, compartments for documents, a bunch of holders for phone, cords/chargers, other accessories, pens, etc. Very convenient.
I use a Dell backpack that my company gave every employee when we switched from desktop computers to laptops some years ago. It's dark gray and pretty minimalist, no insane amount of pockets, logos, zippers. Sure, it's not FASHIONABLE but it's practical and I'm taking it to work, not a Vancouver Club ball! 🙄 Smelle is so anal about looking 'professional' but i think prancing around with a BRIEFCASE, a designer purse in a hideous style, and a Longchamp tote for her lunch and stinky gym wear, makes her look more ridiculous than professional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

boredstrom

VIP Member
Yeah that's sort of the essence of Elle. She's a lifestyle youtuber whose life turned into a complete disaster while she tries to pretend nothing is wrong. That's why she's such great entertainment and why threads like this exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

thecatlass

VIP Member
Elle is so funny...her clothes are so small that she needs to stuff herself in and they fit like sausage casings but she adopts the opposite approach to coats and they fit like a trash bag. 🤣

She’s on the shorter, curvier side and needs to find coats that fit her proportions or get things tailored. Both Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle are on the taller end and slimmer so of course what fits them well won’t necessarily fit Elle. She has zero fashion sense.
I'd say she has no awareness regarding styles that suit her body shape and colors that she looks good in. I think we've seen her wear almost every color possible and they often didn't compliment her skin tone or hair color.

The only reason Elle hasn't moved in with a guy in WA is because she hasn't found anyone willing. She would absolutely have another rushed engagement because she never learns from her mistakes.
I think it's telling that she had no trouble putting out content when she was staying in the luxury apartment but now that she's in her own, less impressive place, she struggles to make videos. The YT channel is one of the few things she has left in her life and she can barely be bothered to put in any effort.
She has created a life built around lying and bragging. And now that she has nothing to brag about, she basically has no one but her mother. It's sad. There are so many things she could do to improve herself but she doesn't seem willing.
I wonder if she'll film a video when her mom is there. That brat used to start clips announcing that they were in the Jag. Behavior like that is partially why she's alone. Bragging about an old car that belongs to someone else!
The 'we're driving in the Jag' line used to irk me so much... It is neither a vintage collectors car, nor a modern luxury vehicle 🙄 Good on her mom for holding onto it for decades and not falling down the rabbit hole of her daughter's mindless consumerism, but at the same time I doubt an old car like that is fuel efficient = probably not very Eco-friendly or wallet-friendly.

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
This is a new low. Putting a caption right over the name and label of the product.
She is so trashy.
Yeah, keep using that Shiseido moisturiser, Smelle. It has such a poor ingredients list but you don't care as long as it is BRANDED. At best it will do nothing to your face plus there's hardly anything that can damage Smelle's face more than the aggressive acid treatments she's been doing...
As to her mother - I wouldnt say she looks amazing. She definitely looks her age which is 60+. She doesn't have a wrinkly face thanks to a layer of fat, not Shiseido creams ;) Put Mama Smelle on a diet and the wrinkles will appear.

notsoposh

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s working as a lawyer (though weirdly they have mentioned her as an attorney), the firm seems to be a consultancy. Law firms in my experience don’t mention internships, YouTube, blog, jewelry business etc in detail. Mentioning these side hustles, devalues the competency of the lawyer.
Also weirdly they have mentioned she’s fluent in French, the people who will approach her for the language related work are in for shock.

She's referring to her cat as her assistant. She closes the laptop and shows a clip of the cat next to it.
I thought so too!

Sheepsmeadow

Also he told the one rep that he is sensitive to genetically modified corn?
This just sums up what an idiot he is! What exactly is that sensitivity he’s got to GMO corn? I want to hear all about it. The general scientific consensus is that GMO foods are safe, and, yes, nearly everything we eat has been genetically modified by humans over centuries. And by the way, some GMO corn can actually be better for you — some varieties have lower amounts of toxins produced by fungi. But the GMO label freaks this guy out because he only cares about “labels”, not substance, much like Elle. They really were a match made in heaven!

• Heart

202leda

Man, this entire crowd must have inherited millions from their parents or be making in the millions in their 20s :rolleyes::whistle:
This comment is really harsh, what is wrong with you? I’d expect reading something like this from Elle’s comments...

Not to be rude but you seem really bitter and bothered by the fact that other girls and women own/buy expensive designer and don’t appreciate cheaper brands (which, btw, I own plenty of cheaper brands myself). Unless someone is a condescending snob (re: Smelle), I couldn’t care less how other people are spending their money. It’s none of my business.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
That’s insane spending! And she use to do this every week in her Joe days so your $15K a month estimate really is accurate.
Don’t forget she saves money on food for Joe by buying cheaper cuts of meat. 🤣 #priorities

• Haha
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
She went on a rant towards the end of the video about the David’s Tea advent calendar that she gets every year. Is Smelly having a M’Elletdown? 😆

• Haha

Katrina_AK_0099

That look you have when your mother's birthday means two luxury bags for you and an extra skillet of fries! She also called this her pumpkin spice sweater... ugh, she takes basic to a whole new level.

• Haha
  • Sick

Phoebe.Tallulah

I'm in the UK and we say 'khaki'. Smelle's just obsessed with the cock. :sick:
Exactly!! As for the other words she likes to copy, like weekend or patent, had she never heard or spoken them before she spent 3 years in England at 18 years old? What an ass lol! And HOW many pronunciations of the word palette do we need? I think I caught 3 in a span of 20 seconds. Elle, this makes you look unintelligent, not worldly, or well-traveled!

drewberry_moore

I'm a minute into the latest video. With the hair and turtleneck, the 80s called and they want their aesthetic back.

IMG_20201031_171634.jpg

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
I get why she is able to turn dates into boyfriends without too much trouble. She pursues guys who are just ok looking, but have something else she wants (money, braggable job, poor enough judgement to propose after a few weeks, etc.). Also, if you're a guy who is into brunettes and boobs, she ticks a lot of boxes. These guys recognize that she looks better than they do (even if it is all paint and mirrors) and when she comes on strong they go along with it.

On paper she's successful in her own right, and its not until they're living together that they really get a sense that she isn't 'working smart' and her abundance of free time is due to the fact that she just plain hates to work. By that point they either have to kick her out of their home or wait out a lease until they can move on.

MUALover

Chatty Member
Your analysis would make sense for any other person, but Elle's family was pretty affluent. If you check out her early vids, she talks about all the trinkets she received as a child. People really should watch the earliest vids to get a sense of how good she's had it and much she was spoilt growing up...
For people who don't find Ginette or Elle wealthy or rich, are you all multimillionaires or something? I mean Ginette and Elle are able to live well (not super rich but upper-middle class life) without having to work and have done so for 10+ years. How many other families are able to do that?

I'm not sure why this has become so heated - you find Elle affluent, but quite a few of us don't based on our personal experiences. Just as you have your opinion, we have ours, and our opinion doesn't invalidate yours, and yours doesn't invalidate ours. Let's just get off this topic.

One thing is for sure, Elle's manners are bad regardless of how you perceive her class or economic situation.
I'm wondering have you inherited millions of dollars or make 6 figures? Even people who make 6 figures don't buy luxury handbags IMO - they have mortgages to pay, children to raise, school fees to pay, maybe student loans, etc... Seriously...

Wheelsbaby

The giggling is insane 😲 if she’s this ditzy in front of her friend, I can’t imagine how annoying she is with a partner... does her friend just put up with it because she has an Etsy shop & wants the exposure ?!!

• Sick

BoredlySnooping

Okay I’m a lawyer that has been working from home since March, and no one, I repeat NO ONE, piles on that much make up for zoom calls. Her clothing and jewellery were fine (I also tend to wear a nice sweater + yoga pants everyday) but layers upon layers of make up?! No. Most people are wearing none or only a basic routine. Not a full winged liner routine. I don’t care how good your lighting and laptop camera are, you just wouldn’t do it. And full blown out and curled hair? I don’t know a single lawyer that has the time for all of that. It’s also such a dated look, why spend so much time just to look dated?

LegalEagle5

Omg I watched parts I'd that Rick video someone posted about and he is just soooo annoying. If he actually did call real customer service numbers I feel so bad for those reps (although honestly they probably shouldn't have said as much as they did). Also, is he really a lawyer? I mean he's harping on things regarding labeling are not against the law so if he has an issue he should go after the laws not the companies following them. Also, he should know not to record these people without their consent...I checked real quick and Florida is a 2 party consent state which means that both parties have to consent to the conversation being recorded. I know Elle can seem pretentious in videos but I can't see her being able to listen to this guy all day every day. It's good she got out before quarantine.

Katrina_AK_0099

I'm actually really surprised that she has allowed this comment to stay up! Also, what the hell is that coat with the fleur-de -lis brooch on the lapel? Complete granny styling!

• Haha

Wheelsbaby

Also the fact that he was able to plan his exit in advance, inform the landlord, break the lease etc shows that he was the one handling the rent, deposits etc

Ironically, if she had contributed & cared about their joint finances (instead of me, me, me all the time) she may have had an inkling of the shock that was to come 😂

• Haha