Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is it really weird that she emphasizes so many times that the sofa in the town house is HERS and she was so generous to lend it to her mom to use? As far as I can remember she mentioned it in at least 2-3 videos and every time she said it she emphasized ‘it’s MY couch’. She really can’t let go any opportunity to promote her fake image of what a financially independent girl boss she is. Just like the 5 minute monologue of her declaring it’s HER paying the rent rather than getting help from mama G.
Also, am I the only one who thinks it's super weird that she lent her mother a sofa for her temporary rental? I mean, I guess it's not that weird in the context of the stuff Elle does, but I feel like that's not something most people would even think about doing. You'd just rent somewhere that had a place to sit, no?

Reactions: 10
That galvanized "bucket" - presumably, she wanted to add an "industrial" touch to the townhome. Industrial + "boat" :ROFLMAO: + "clawsic" + midcentury modern + art deco. Did you guys catch when she said she looks for industrial elements in a home (oh please, she did not look for this home; her mom used to live here) because her furniture pieces are "clawsic" and the industrial elements prevent the place from looking dated (so she knows she has granny pieces).

I can't decide what's creepier, the Joe Apartment View photo or her portrait above the toilet. 😂

And please guys, let's all learn to say it the proper way...."munt to munt."
Or the powderoom IN THE KITCHEN!?! 😂 there are just so many gems in this video!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clawsic, mid-century modern, art deco... Or maybe rather Wayfair does West Elm + crap hauled by her hoarder ancestors from Europe?
Imagine 80 years from now and some distant young relatives of Elle are clearing out an old family storage unit. They find a bunch of Elle's junk and they're like "Oh, remember old great aunt Eleanor? The one with all the cats? Who got engaged six times but never married? Who eventually got rich by building a storage unit empire in the Pacific northwest? This belonged to her! Wow, there's a note here that says it's a Wayfair original, purchased during the global pandemic of 2020! Crazy, eh? Oh well...throw it on the fire!"

And that was the last that anyone ever heard of Elle Florence.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All that those stairs remind me of is... Chris' apartment 😂😂😂

Clawsic, mid-century modern, art deco... Or maybe rather Wayfair does West Elm + crap hauled by her hoarder ancestors from Europe?
Classic Eleanor Lecocq, bringing a bit of every ex she wanted to marry into her new home. We got the Chris inspired staircase, the Joe apartment view, and maybe the bucket under the ugly coat rack is a tribute to Rick and his utilitarian “style?” 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ginette is definitely paying the rent on this month to month apartment/condo. Why even bring it up otherwise? Just because you say it— doesn’t make it true because you’re a known liar. If mommy is giving you money, it means she’s paying your rent. She doesn’t have to technically pay the landlord directly, she gives you money to afford your lifestyle. It’s like when I was a kid and my parents would give me $20 to buy them a birthday present. We know you read here, Eleonore Florence Lecocq, stop it already. I think it rents for about $3500 mo and you don’t make enough money from your likely part time “law” job & selling crap jewelry on the side to pay your rent, car, excessive shopping, and monthly bills and expenses. You are certainly not earning in excess of $10,000 a month to qualify.

She moved from 600, not 800, square feet to 1096 square feet and yet it is still cluttered looking. All the excessive tables, benches, chairs and decor look so out of place. Her living room is literally in the entryway now with one end of the couch right next to the front effing door! She hid that but you could see that it was. She completely eliminated the entry because she had to have a living area and the existing living room area is taken up by her oversized ugly dining table & chairs and a bunch of cabinets and tables. For someone who brags so much about aesthetics and design, hers sucks!

And yes, something is off with her face. It looks swollen and her eyes look puffy from probably getting dumped by yet another guy. Notice she had no one to help her film it.

Can I say how much I hate that Art Deco floor lamp of hers? I feel the same about that stupid photo on the wall of her view from Joe’s apartment. Yes, Joe’s apartment, because you didn’t pay for it and he let you stay an extra month when he left.

The stand up desk was a freebie that was sent to her and she gave it to Joe. Looks like he didn’t want it! 😂😂

Lastly, no apartment tour needs 25 minutes, unless it’s something spectacular and spacious. This was neither.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, am I the only one who thinks it's super weird that she lent her mother a sofa for her temporary rental? I mean, I guess it's not that weird in the context of the stuff Elle does, but I feel like that's not something most people would even think about doing. You'd just rent somewhere that had a place to sit, no?
I believe Smelle purchased a second Article couch when she moved in with Rick. The one that she had in her old apartment looked more like a sectional which she’s indicated in the comments that she’s put in storage. Idk about you but if you look at the scene where she’s sitting on the couch, there’s A LOT of wear and faded areas. Sure, it adds character but I think it goes to show that that couch has been through a lot. Probably more than her 🤣

The stand up desk was a freebie that was sent to her and she gave it to Joe. Looks like he didn’t want it! 😂😂
I’m pretty sure the standing desk she got for Joe was a freebie from Amazon and it’s different from the one shown in the video. Joe’s was way better quality and electrically-powered. This one has pegs that you’re supposed to latch into holes to adjust the height. At any rate, if I was Elle, I would’ve kept that desk over this wobbly-looking, cheap Wayfair one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I believe Smelle purchased a second Article couch when she moved in with Rick. The one that she had in her old apartment looked more like a sectional which she’s indicated in the comments that she’s put in storage. Idk about you but if you look at the scene where she’s sitting on the couch, there’s A LOT of wear and faded areas. Sure, it adds character but I think it goes to show that that couch has been through a lot. Probably more than her 🤣
Don't be unkind. Our Smelley has been through a lot! :ROFLMAO:

I don't think any other youtuber has had so many home tours over the years or been dumped by every single man she's ever moved in with within a year (within three months in Chris' case). Not even a quicky engagement with Rickety Dickles could break her unlucky streak. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know, now that I have had time to sleep on it, 'munt to munt' is perfect for the Duchess of Bainbridge. It certainly applies to how men have viewed her in the last few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The coffee station, not a fan of, is a strange place to store spices! It’s not even close to the stove. And she call herself a cuck...😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The coffee station, not a fan of, is a strange place to store spices! It’s not even close to the stove. And she call herself a cuck...😂😂
It's a different kind of cucking...👀

I guess a hydration station is helpful in that situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She said she 'negotiated early exit'. That sounds like code for 'paid a penalty fee and left'.
I can't believe she would get out for anything less than the remainder of the rent owed. I also can't believe this new landlord moved the furnishings out for Elle. Won't it cost him to store it? I do think it actually looks like a nicer place with her moved in than it did when the landlord's furnishings were there (even if I find Elle's taste lacking).

Reactions: 7
I suspect Mr Next is still in the picture. She had a valentines date if her insta is to be believed. I also bet he lives on Bainbridge. Any guy dating Elle is dating Ginette as part of the bargain, so when Elle complained to her mother that this guy lived far away and it was going to take her forever to get him to move in with her, I bet Ginette offered up the plan which is in motion right now.

Ginette needs a place for a couple months near the Duchess over the holidays anyway, so she will get one on Bainbridge. Then, Elle can conveniently slide into her mom's place (with the ease of Rick sliding into a DM) when Mama G flies back to Hawaii after xmas. Now, Elle can really work Mr Next from his own turf and talk him into cohabitation.

If that cohabitation means moving into his place, well, the Duchess is munt to munt, so thats not going to be a problem. If everything goes to hell and she has to flee town . . . well, she's munt to munt.

Would Ginette really drop the kind of cash needed to put this plan in motion? Maybe. I get the sense she wants 'them' married off as much as Elle does.

• Heart
  • Haha
At the top of the video, Elle says she knows she moves a lot but the silver lining is that she gets to show US a whole new way to use all HER existing furniture. I have no need to learn how to use HER furniture! My furniture doesn’t look like hers and I know how to style my own home tastefully. I love watching architectural digest and home decor youtube videos and sometimes get good ideas. Some of the best decor ideas are from people who style dollar store items and make their decor look expensive. Elle’s spends a lot on her purchases and everything look cheap. My reactions are......what a mess! I would never do that! that’s really gross! there’s clutter everywhere! the pieces are really ugly!

The hallway has something old, something new, and something blue. Hint hint to Mr Next.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't watched Elle in a while...but SINCE WHEN does she play Nintendo??? I had to rewind that a few times.
Also, Monopoly is for sociopaths and is the best game to end a friendship over.😂

Not even sure why she does these tours anymore. At this point it's just embarrassing. I'm guessing a closet tour is next.

• Haha
Hoarding must run in her family if her mother and grandmother dragged all that herrrrlum crap all the way from Europe to Canada. These are hardly valuable pieces, they have been styled to look like antiques but they're re not true antiques.

Also, what I find very odd is how this rental has zero designated hallway and you basically enter into a living room. Some working class 20th cent. houses in the UK are built that way which I find really off-putting. To me a living room is a space to relax in and entertain your guest but if it's a room you enter directly from the outside, it feels more like a train station waiting room or something.
I would argue that that's a pretty common build type. My townhouse has an "entryway" but it's basically you walk in and go up the stairs to the living room. It is shockingly a mil. My parents house has the entry way that's connected to the family room. They call this a "spanish" style but idk how true that is. It's not surprising to me. I first saw the style that you're describing in the midwest.

Also editing to add that I wish she would sell off the furniture that doesn't fit in her lifestyle anymore. It would be a good refreshing start for her (and cheaper)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I would argue that that's a pretty common build type. My townhouse has an "entryway" but it's basically you walk in and go up the stairs to the living room. It is shockingly a mil. My parents house has the entry way that's connected to the family room. They call this a "spanish" style but idk how true that is. It's not surprising to me. I first saw the style that you're describing in the midwest.

Also editing to add that I wish she would sell off the furniture that doesn't fit in her lifestyle anymore. It would be a good refreshing start for her (and cheaper)
I live on the East Coast in a historic district where all the houses are from the 1800s and, due to space, many of them are like that! I wholeheartedly agree that it is off putting to not have a foyer, but for many, I guess it’s something you have to accept if you want to live an area with high property values and not that much space.
Regarding selling the ugly furniture to buy new things, she’d probably just buy more ugly stuff! That coffee table is relatively new and it makes me want to puke 🤢. I guess the new furniture she got for the townhouse is not so bad, but it’s also nothing special. And that TV, I’m sorry, is just way to big. Definitely looks like a guy helped her pick it out. Totally ruins the “aesthetics of the place”, as Elle would say. And that mirror she has next to the TV! I guess it’s not new, but can we talk about how hideous it is? And can we also talk about how terrible and creepy the drawing of her as a child is? And how cluttered the top of the new dresser in her office is already? Someone already mentioned also: what is up with that scarf hanging in the middle of her gallery wall? Is that supposed to be “decor”? 😂
Oh well, I certainly somehow get pleasure though from watching someone who is so smug and convinced they have great taste do hideous home tour after home tour. It’s in a way kind of like schadenfreude!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.