Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She means it's not the right fit for her because she won't take returns and the reviews will be horrible. I've never heard anyone use the word aesthetics as much as Elle. She thinks she has superior aesthetics but she no sense of style or good taste.
I hate amazon website because it is just so 2003 with all those tabs and tit but Smelle's website is so ugly and basic that I can't see much difference between the two on the level of AESTHETICS 😂

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she will post her home tour video today or anytime soon...curious as to see how she spins yet another move and to see her "home decor skillzzz" in action again.
Wonder if she can't trap a man in Seattle, while she be moving again? Using online dating apps, there's only so much men on there. Once you've exhausted them all, then the only other option to replenish the pool would be to relocate.

I say if she can't find anyone there, give it half a yr to a yr before she moves again.

• Heart
I wonder if she will post her home tour video today or anytime soon...curious as to see how she spins yet another move and to see her "home decor skillzzz" in action again.
Wonder if she can't trap a man in Seattle, while she be moving again? Using online dating apps, there's only so much men on there. Once you've exhausted them all, then the only other option to replenish the pool would be to relocate.

I say if she can't find anyone there, give it half a yr to a yr before she moves again.
She will probably say that the apartment was too small for her needs - she needs a dedicated office for her lawyerly lawyer day job and a WORKSHOP for her jewellery DESIGNER job. And she might also say she wanted her cats to have more space (as if she cared about those felines... She never bothered to get them a scratching post). And maybe she will even go on to say that she likes the quiet vibe of her new location and now that she has a car, she can easily commute anywhere so proximity to city centre isn't as important to her anymore.

Reactions: 13
Though if she is on Bainbridge it looks like it isn't easy to get to downtown or anywhere off the island. But if we think she's at that law offices Bainbridge location that would make sense, I can't imagine she'd take the ferry every day to get to the downtown work share space

Reactions: 7
Watching the new home tour. Is it just me or is something off with her face? Like too much fillers and botox - again.

• Haha
Just starting the townhouse tour video. Is it me, or is she is pretty much the same town house as Ginette? The layout of the first floor seems so similar.

Reactions: 6
I hate amazon website because it is just so 2003 with all those tabs and tit but Smelle's website is so ugly and basic that I can't see much difference between the two on the level of AESTHETICS 😂
Her website would look 1000x better if she used an out of the box platform like squarespace. Even her logo looks terrible. It's disjointed, obvious and not very creative, reminds me of the artists signature we had to create in 5th grade art when I was 10 years old! On one hand I do give her credit for sharing even though it's mediocre at best, but on the other, the horrible attitude she displays does not make me feel sorry for her in any way!

Viewpure link for the WA hometour: http://www.viewpure.com/KVQdE1tV4lU?start=0&end=0

It is her mom's place and it's a month to month rental.
I kept hearing "munt to munt" 😂

On the entryway and getting rid of the landlord's Ikea setup - "I wanted to bring it all together" And put a couch in the entryway?...:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Watching the new home tour. Is it just me or is something off with her face? Like too much fillers and botox - again.
She looks so different here. I wonder if had fillers done a few months ago and now she's gained some weight so it looks super extra? Her cheeks look ready to pop. Her forehead isn't moving either

• Haha
Yeah was thinking the same thing. .it doesn't look real/good. I actually think she looks good with her Joe era (naturally) full face.

This witch in her munt to munt lol.

You ladies have EAGLE EYES. You were able to tell it was Ginette's place just from like seeing a corner of the baseboards rofl. I'm sitting here chuckling.

I love that she mentions it was a joint tenancy between her and Ginette. Like, witch, we know you needed a guarantor both for your old place and for this one. Don't try to make it sound better.

And the ego! The ego is off the charts. Almost every single picture on her wall has her front and center.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 11.14.05 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Am I the only person who thought that mirror collection above her bed was hideous with her furniture? It didn’t go together at all and there were way too many of them! What was she thinking??

And as usual, way too cluttered and nothing goes together. It never fails to amuse me how Smelle manages to fill up every place to the brim.

Viewpure link for the WA hometour: http://www.viewpure.com/KVQdE1tV4lU?start=0&end=0

It is her mom's place and it's a month to month rental.
Thanks girl! This thread is the CIA because we totally figured out that she was moving into her mom’s rental, and not with a man. 😜

• Haha
I actually hope a man moves in with her this time. Since it's munt to munt he might as well. He can dash any time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know people joke on here about how Joe packing his bags and the events of the 3 years that followed aging her at warp speed, but holy moly:

Top left is from a Joe-era vlogmas. I know people nitpick about her looks at all stages of Elle, but she was cute there. If she were a generous, selfless, humble person you'd even call her adorable. But now . . .

Any guy who signs on long term with her had to know she was going to end up looking like her mom eventually, plastic surgery or not. But now, how much older would a guy have to be for her to be the younger looking wife that he's willing to take down huge shopping bills for?

She's also trying real hard in the video to convince someone (her viewers? herself?) that this recent move is something she is thrilled about and is her choice. I don't think she sells it very well. I kind of cried a little on the inside for her when I saw the picture of the Joe apartment view hanging in her home office.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When she said Monopoly is her favorite board game I said aloud: you're a serial killer. 😂 kidding, kidding. 👀
But OH THE SHADE when she said she wanted to address any potential comments about who is paying for the space. Clearly it's bothering her that her finances are being talked about. Can you blame anyone though? She doesn't have a job, hasn't for a long long time, and has no signs of getting back into a 9 to 5. So... obviously people are wondering.

Also, I almost clicked out of the video when right away she had her scarves hanging up by the door and went into a monologue about them. Maybe we should make a drinking game out of it - take a shot any time she mentions one of her "businesses". We'd all be drunk 5 minutes into any of her videos, with how often she talks about her ugly pearls and scarves. It's literally impossible for her not to mention them in a single video.

Elle, if you're really not this self-absorbed, arrogant, scammer of a "girl boss", maybe think about not making every video an ad for your scarves and pearls. It comes across a little gauche. A little desperate. Pathetic, even. But then again... maybe that's right on brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.