Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so greedy though?? surely her mom meet most of her needs apart from having a father
I think sheā€™s all smoke and mirrors. I donā€™t think she/Ginette are as wealthy as they portray. Comfortable, sure. But it wonā€™t last long. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s banking on her MRS degree.

I still think thereā€™s this hidden story of Ginette receiving a monthly sum from Elleā€™s dad. Does anyone know what Ginette did for a living before she retired?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Her Amazon favs or very similar items have already been listed by other youtubers so itā€™s her being dishonest again. She watched videos by others and copied 2 or 3 items from each video of whatever is currently trending or hot selling. I watch a lot of Amazon fav videos so Iā€™ve seen them already discussed. Hereā€™s an example with the lighter and dyson-like vacuum:
I just wanted to add that this youtuber said that she has a dog and vacuums every single day. Elle said that she vacuums every day! She copied this youtuber for sure! We know Elleā€™s hygiene standards are appallingly low and itā€™s very doubtful that she vacuums every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think sheā€™s all smoke and mirrors. I donā€™t think she/Ginette are as wealthy as they portray. Comfortable, sure. But it wonā€™t last long. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s banking on her MRS degree.

I still think thereā€™s this hidden story of Ginette receiving a monthly sum from Elleā€™s dad. Does anyone know what Ginette did for a living before she retired?
No one knows what she did but it must have been not glamorous/ high-flying/brag worthy at all because Miss Priss NEVER mentioned anything about her mommy's career. And we know damn well she never misses an opportunity to brag, even if it's based on lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I HATE being pedantic. duck you for making me this way ElleFlorenceInSeattle.
At this point we can be pedantic about Elle. It's all that's left really as she circles the drain. She said her car has an engine made by Ferrari. While there is a Stelvio with said engine, it's not the one she bought. Hers has a plain ol' Fiat engine. Pedantic? Sure. But, whatever. She's creeping up on two years since she quit her job and she's buying or leasing a $50,000 car (let that sink in) AND she's trying to pass it off as even more hoity toity than that act is at face value . . . .

I really wonder what she's clinging on to as far as her youtube audience goes. Karens will stop following her when she becomes one herself. Something (stress?) is aging her looks at warp speed and they won't like that. They wanted to see themselves in her, but not literally!

The younger fans who saw her as living their ideal urban princess life have to be wandering off. She left the city. Covid killed in-person retail and dining out. She spent years allowing her job to be a major of a part of her youtube identity (a huge mistake imho. That sort of stuff should always be kept very private) and so they feel entitled to knowing how she pays her bills now and when they don't get answers, they will just stop consuming her content.

So yeah, in this dire state of affairs, is it fair game to ding her on the nuances of batteries? Theres not much else left.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Extended silence and half-hearted attempts at videos...do we think she's snagged her Seattlelite sugar daddy? I mean, she can't be making much from her trying-to-look-like-I'm-a-lawyer non-lawyer job. (Is she actually employed by this company or is she paying them to list her on their page?). I don't think she's sold enough of her beaded "mask chains" to live the life of luxury she wants to live...so...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t think she pays to be listed. I just checked, she reactivated her lawyer license in BC and the practice location is her current firm.

The firm probably paid her license fee. Itā€™s about 4000 CAD a year. I donā€™t think sheā€™s willing to pay for it herself because sheā€™s too cheap to buy a new chopping board. Canadian lawyers can practice in the US with a lot of restrictions.

Again, fee-splitting law firms are a thing. It means every dollar she makes, the company gets a cut. Other lawyers in the office could pay her to do some research and paperwork as well.

Sheā€™s not a salaried employee, but itā€™s not as shady as some people think.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t think she pays to be listed. I just checked, she reactivated her lawyer license in BC and the practice location is her current firm.

The firm probably paid her license fee. Itā€™s about 4000 CAD a year. I donā€™t think sheā€™s willing to pay for it herself because sheā€™s too cheap to buy a new chopping board. Canadian lawyers can practice in the US with a lot of restrictions.

Again, fee-splitting law firms are a thing. It means every dollar she makes, the company gets a cut. Other lawyers in the office could pay her to do some research and paperwork as well.

Sheā€™s not a salaried employee, but itā€™s not as shady as some people think.
If she's not paying for the listing and the law firm is paying her costs like licensing fees, malpractice insurance, giving her office space, etc, that would be substantial overhead for them, so wouldn't they want her to take the bar exam asap? But I don't think she took the bar exam in February based on the fact that she went car shopping, moved, and went on a ski trip during the winter.

Also, she didn't even practice law when she was in Canada and licensed to practice law there, so if this firm is paying her costs and actually expecting her to bring in money by practicing law in a whole new country, good luck to them on that...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the firm that ACTUALLY paid the fee renewal is Ginette Lecocq Inc. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
its so sad that despite her privilege she has nothing other than fugly leggings, fugly dated designer bags and a car she cant afford. her ā€œbusinessā€ is an arts and crafts hobby and i doubt she actually has savings in the bank šŸ˜¬
she has no real fashion sense or edge, just a grandma snoozefest, that she tries to claim is classy

Reactions: 9
Same here, I didnā€™t want to nitpick either, but when she called the lighterā€™s micro-USB a mini-USB, which hasnā€™t been widely used in electronics for about a decade, I was just reminded of how small her brain is. Itā€™s not that she didnā€™t know the difference between the USB sizes, it was just indicative of how ignorant she is about most things she likes to pontificate about. With her raised eyebrows, wandering eye, and upspeak.
And Elle, lighters use piezoelectric ignition. They donā€™t come with teeny tiny cell batteries that shoot off electric spark. Sigh.
LOL - These are all excellent points!! See, for me this is the kind of thing I would quickly google so I wouldn't look like an idiot. I know it's a small thing and if I were only speaking to friends via text or in person I might not bother, but if you're putting something out on a public platform them take 3 seconds and get it right! lol

So it is LEGAL for her to work in the US as an attorney?
Sheā€™s licensed to practice Canadian law anywhere, even on Mars.
For example, if some aliens wants to incorporate or sue someone in Canada, they can hire her on Mars to do the job. However, sheā€™s not licensed to practice Mars law.
Thereā€™s one question though... Do aliens exist?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Sheā€™s licensed to practice Canadian law anywhere, even on Mars.
For example, if some aliens wants to incorporate or sue someone in Canada, they can hire her on Mars to do the job. However, sheā€™s not licensed to practice Mars law.
Thereā€™s one question though... Do aliens exist?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
If they do Smelle is a PERFECT example!!!

• Haha
She means it's not the right fit for her because she won't take returns and the reviews will be horrible. I've never heard anyone use the word aesthetics as much as Elle. She thinks she has superior aesthetics but she no sense of style or good taste.
She has atrocious grammar. Pretty sure she means ā€œitā€™s not a great fit for her... aesthetically...ā€, but the way she interrupted her own sentence she makes it sound like she makes her crafts ā€œaesthetically as wellā€, which makes the entire sentence sound incomplete.

Cā€™mon everyone - when we need legal consultation, letā€™s hire Elle Florence and pay her $400/hr for her expertise. Seems like a good choice. Do you think anyone has actually thought this and followed through yet?

• Haha
She has atrocious grammar. Pretty sure she means ā€œitā€™s not a great fit for her... aesthetically...ā€, but the way she interrupted her own sentence she makes it sound like she makes her crafts ā€œaesthetically as wellā€, which makes the entire sentence sound incomplete.

Cā€™mon everyone - when we need legal consultation, letā€™s hire Elle Florence and pay her $400/hr for her expertise. Seems like a good choice. Do you think anyone has actually thought this and followed through yet?
no but thatā€™s how you lure rich, old businessmen clients šŸ˜‚ she probably ā€œwaxes lyricalā€ about her GUD cooking during discovery meetings

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no but thatā€™s how you lure rich, old businessmen clients šŸ˜‚ she probably ā€œwaxes lyricalā€ about her GUD cooking during discovery meetings
"Gud cucking," which would probably make some people's ears perk up. šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having seen her poorly edited photos on her nouveau website, Iā€™d say Amazon is a perfect ~aesthetic~ fit for Elleā€™s wares lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.