Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone whose more familiar with real estate should correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t monthly rentals usually more expensive than annual contracts? Why would she do that unless she’s hoping to move in with a Mr.Next at a moment’s notice or because she’s planning to exhaust all the possible dating options in Seattle, and move to another city ASAP so she can restart the process? It just seems like a really poor decision.

Reactions: 12
Someone whose more familiar with real estate should correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t monthly rentals usually more expensive than annual contracts? Why would she do that unless she’s hoping to move in with a Mr.Next at a moment’s notice or because she’s planning to exhaust all the possible dating options in Seattle, and move to another city ASAP so she can restart the process? It just seems like a really poor decision.
I wonder where her mom is going to end up. Because her mom has sold all her homes in Vancouver correct? And just has the place in Hawaii and the Seattle Airbnb that Elle is now in? She always follows where Elle goes. I think Spring is coming, Ginette will be back from Hawaii and might buy something in Seattle area to be close to Elle. Ginette has probably put her foot down and said I’m not paying for two places, so Elle will move into Ginette’s home. Her mom is keeping the Airbnb so Elle has a place to stay until she buys a home. Elle will of course pass it off as her own home buying experience.
Heads up to Elle: your lie will be exposed when you eventually move in with a man and your mom still lives in “your” home.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Mr. Next has already dumped her, that’s why her swift exit from her previous apartment. She usually takes a break from her videos, when she is dumped and runs to her mom. Makes sense that she moved in with mom and decided to live there.

Also, Princess Elle has delusions of grandeur, she can only live in luxury apartments. Did that even during complete unemployment. Living in that small apartment (that she kept insisting is “over 800 ft”) must have hurt her ego like hell. How is it possible that a 2 bed townhouse and an small 1 bed apartment have the same rental value? As I understand her apartment wasn’t exactly prime real-estate to begin with.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Mr. Next has already dumped her, that’s why her swift exit from her previous apartment. She usually takes a break from her videos, when she is dumped and runs to her mom. Makes sense that she moved in with mom and decided to live there.

Also, Princess Elle has delusions of grandeur, she can only live in luxury apartments. Did that even during complete unemployment. Living in that small apartment (that she kept insisting is “over 800 ft”) must have hurt her ego like hell. How is it possible that a 2 bed townhouse and an small 1 bed apartment have the same rental value? As I understand her apartment wasn’t exactly prime real-estate to begin with.
I could’ve sworn that she originally said the apartment was 700 something square feet in her last home tour video, and now it’s 800? Also one of the Seattle tattlers told us that the city includes balcony square footage as part of the total square footage so her last place was 600 or so at most.

I wonder where her mom is going to end up. Because her mom has sold all her homes in Vancouver correct? And just has the place in Hawaii and the Seattle Airbnb that Elle is now in? She always follows where Elle goes. I think Spring is coming, Ginette will be back from Hawaii and might buy something in Seattle area to be close to Elle. Ginette has probably put her foot down and said I’m not paying for two places, so Elle will move into Ginette’s home. Her mom is keeping the Airbnb so Elle has a place to stay until she buys a home. Elle will of course pass it off as her own home buying experience.
Heads up to Elle: your lie will be exposed when you eventually move in with a man and your mom still lives in “your” home.
I have no idea what G is thinking. Not that we should blame her completely for Elle’s poor decisions, but she is definitely enabling it.

Also we’re due for a new title soon! I know there were some good suggestions throughout the thread but it would be great if someone can share them again so we can have a vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Seriously, who moves into a month to month and then redecorates it? The owner probably had it pre-decorated because people move in, live lightly in it for a couple months and then move out. Are we going to start getting tours of how she redecorates her hotel room when she goes somewhere for one night?

The whole thing is pretty depressing. She wants so much to belong to something and somewhere but still needs to be able to flee quickly as she has had to do so many times in the last 3 years.

Imagine how different things would have been if Joe hadn't been standing in the doorway with packed suitcases that night she came home from her 'charity' shopping event. She would have managed to get a ring out of him by #vlogmas 2018. She would have gotten a late summer/early fall wedding in just under the wire in late 2019 before COVID. #pregnantmas before Valentines 2020 and a late October baby. Conveniently she would never return to her job once maternity leave ran out and now we'd be getting vlogs where she pushes Joe to let her record showings of condos as they hunt for a bigger Yaletown home for the baby, you know, one that has room for live-in help as well . . . .

But theres none of that. Just Elle trying to make her '30 day at a time' life seem like something planned, stable, and most of all, desirable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It takes planning and years to save for a down payment if you are not being supported by mommy. This is the same woman who claims to have “saved up” for her car. If she didn’t have the money straight up for a car, now we are supposed to believe she has the money for a down payment (and also the employment history qualify for a mortgage on her own)? Yeah, right. Smelle, you rent because you can’t afford to buy a property by scamming your audience to buy overpriced pearls and scarves you supposedly “design”. And no, sorry, we’re not buying it that you pay the rent solely on your own.

Regarding the rent for the townhouse vs. the apartment, it is believable they are the same due to location. The building she lived in also had amenities, and those result in higher rent prices; it’s not just about the square footage.

Reactions: 11
It takes planning and years to save for a down payment if you are not being supported by mommy. This is the same woman who claims to have “saved up” for her car. If she didn’t have the money straight up for a car, now we are supposed to believe she has the money for a down payment (and also the employment history qualify for a mortgage on her own)? Yeah, right. Smelle, you rent because you can’t afford to buy a property by scamming your audience to buy overpriced pearls and scarves you supposedly “design”. And no, sorry, we’re not buying it that you pay the rent solely on your own.

Regarding the rent for the townhouse vs. the apartment, it is believable they are the same due to location. The building she lived in also had amenities, and those result in higher rent prices; it’s not just about the square footage.
I can't believe she went on for so long about how some people will ask who is paying for things, and how she insisted she was the one doing it. It was so insanely defensive and just goes to show how much she reads here and cares what we think. :ROFLMAO:

Also she took the advice of multiple tattlers about how she shouldn't show the view outside her window because privacy reasons. I noticed that all her blinds were drawn in this video. Unfortunately for her, Tattlers have already figured out where that townhouse is on Bainbridge island from her vlogmas videos.

Reactions: 13
Her life just seems incredibly depressing and grim, reminds me of some retired spinster who has no friends and family. Her joy in the morning is looking at her 'coffee nook'? Major eye roll.

• Heart
I can not get my head around keeping that picture, how is this not so depressing and hanging onto the past, so pathetic

• Heart
Hoarding must run in her family if her mother and grandmother dragged all that herrrrlum crap all the way from Europe to Canada. These are hardly valuable pieces, they have been styled to look like antiques but they're re not true antiques.

Also, what I find very odd is how this rental has zero designated hallway and you basically enter into a living room. Some working class 20th cent. houses in the UK are built that way which I find really off-putting. To me a living room is a space to relax in and entertain your guest but if it's a room you enter directly from the outside, it feels more like a train station waiting room or something.

Hoarding must run in her family if her mother and grandmother dragged all that herrrrlum crap all the way from Europe to Canada. These are hardly valuable pieces, they have been styled to look like antiques but they're re not true antiques.

Also, what I find very odd is how this rental has zero designated hallway and you basically enter into a living room. Some working class 20th cent. houses in the UK are built that way which I find really off-putting. To me a living room is a space to relax in and entertain your guest but if it's a room you enter directly from the outside, it feels more like a train station waiting room or something.
Definitely a space issue. Here, nicer townhouses are not built like that either. There's usually an area by front door where you can take off your shoes and a closet to hang your jacket in, before you walk down a hallway or take some steps to enter the living room. Having the door inline with your living room, dining room/area, and kitchen is an odd design choice for sure, but no doubt it saves on cost and space.

I noticed that she still has that ugly coat rack smack in the middle of her living area with what looks like a bucket underneath it. I get that's probably for umbrellas but that's just hideous and it's right next to her couch and presumably close to the door. All the shoes underneath it also looked super messy...why does this woman enjoy clutter so much?

1615048760809.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Definitely a space issue. Here, nicer townhouses are not built like that either. There's usually an area by front door where you can take off your shoes and a closet to hang your jacket in, before you walk down a hallway or take some steps to enter the living room. Having the door inline with your living room, dining room/area, and kitchen is an odd design choice for sure, but no doubt it saves on cost and space.

I noticed that she still has that ugly coat rack smack in the middle of her living area with what looks like a bucket underneath it. I get that's probably for umbrellas but that's just hideous and it's right next to her couch and presumably close to the door. All the shoes underneath it also looked super messy...why does this woman enjoy clutter so much?

View attachment 470153
I noticed the bucket too 😂 There's an episode of 'The Office' where Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) tries to open a nursery in the building he owns and when Jim comes with Pam for a tour, Dwight points to an identical bucket that is intended as kids' toilet. Maybe Smelle keeps it by the door in case she can't make it to the toilet in time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 470153
Another fine example of balancing practicality and aesthetics. 🤮🤦‍♀️

• Haha
HoardingAlso, what I find very odd is how this rental has zero designated hallway and you basically enter into a living room. Some working class 20th cent. houses in the UK are built that way which I find really off-putting. To me a living room is a space to relax in and entertain your guest but if it's a room you enter directly from the outside, it feels more like a train station waiting room or something.
It must be a design thing out west, the home we had there had a similar set up. Entering from the front door you walk right into the formal living room, then the coat closet was more in the center of the house right beside the the access door to the garage, and this was a 4 bedroom single family home. It didn’t bother me too much since we always entered through the garage and only my kids would go in and out of the front door if they were playing outside. In true smelle fashun she’s ruined a perfectly fine set up with her personal touches lol!

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is it really weird that she emphasizes so many times that the sofa in the town house is HERS and she was so generous to lend it to her mom to use? As far as I can remember she mentioned it in at least 2-3 videos and every time she said it she emphasized ‘it’s MY couch’. She really can’t let go any opportunity to promote her fake image of what a financially independent girl boss she is. Just like the 5 minute monologue of her declaring it’s HER paying the rent rather than getting help from mama G.

Reactions: 14
It's also possible she broke a lease on the place she just moved out of, right? Adding to the poor decisions.

Reactions: 6
It's also possible she broke a lease on the place she just moved out of, right? Adding to the poor decisions.
She said she 'negotiated early exit'. That sounds like code for 'paid a penalty fee and left'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

View attachment 470153
That galvanized "bucket" - presumably, she wanted to add an "industrial" touch to the townhome. Industrial + "boat" :ROFLMAO: + "clawsic" + midcentury modern + art deco. Did you guys catch when she said she looks for industrial elements in a home (oh please, she did not look for this home; her mom used to live here) because her furniture pieces are "clawsic" and the industrial elements prevent the place from looking dated (so she knows she has granny pieces).

I can't decide what's creepier, the Joe Apartment View photo or her portrait above the toilet. 😂

And please guys, let's all learn to say it the proper way...."munt to munt."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That galvanized "bucket" - presumably, she wanted to add an "industrial" touch to the townhome. Industrial + "boat" :ROFLMAO: + "clawsic" + midcentury modern + art deco. Did you guys catch when she said she looks for industrial elements in a home (oh please, she did not look for this home; her mom used to live here) because her furniture pieces are "clawsic" and the industrial elements prevent the place from looking dated (so she knows she has granny pieces).

I can't decide what's creepier, the Joe Apartment View photo or her portrait above the toilet. 😂

And please guys, let's all learn to say it the proper way...."munt to munt."
All that those stairs remind me of is... Chris' apartment 😂😂😂

Clawsic, mid-century modern, art deco... Or maybe rather Wayfair does West Elm + crap hauled by her hoarder ancestors from Europe?

• Haha
  • Wow
All that those stairs remind me of is... Chris' apartment 😂😂😂

Clawsic, mid-century modern, art deco... Or maybe rather Wayfair does West Elm + crap hauled by her hoarder ancestors from Europe?
OMG I was wondering why that staircase looks so familiar! Good eye!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.