Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on, how can you guys have any hope she is taking the bar? It is clear as day she doesn't care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I. Don't. Get. It.

Why would Smelle want a constant reminder of the man that destroyed all her wannabe trophy wife dreams and kicked her ass to the curb, leading her to Dicky and her broken engagement? Is Eleanor Lecocq even more delusional than we thought?
If I were Joe and I saw this, I would be really spooked. Like have-the-police-on-speed-dial kind of spooked. :ROFLMAO:

Did they have this photo hanging in their shared apartment? I forget.

• Haha
If I were Joe and I saw this, I would be really spooked. Like have-the-police-on-speed-dial kind of spooked. :ROFLMAO:

Did they have this photo hanging in their shared apartment? I forget.
Yeah it is in some of her girlboss vlogs when they were living together. I think Joe is a hobby photographer so he probably took the photo in the first place. Makes it even creepier if true.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did I miss something? I thought Elle was ineligible to take the WA bar because she lacks any experience working as an attorney beyond student/post-grad internships?

Reactions: 6
This is the weirdest thing about her. Who captures a view from their window 4-5 years ago and carries it around North America. It’s like a trophy she is carrying around.
I still think she's not over him. It's like one of those weird movies where they look at some random thing that reminds them of the "one that got away" That being said, Joe's fiance looks sooo similar to Elle. The only difference is the career aspect. I wonder what really made Joe leave her

Reactions: 6
Did I miss something? I thought Elle was ineligible to take the WA bar because she lacks any experience working as an attorney beyond student/post-grad internships?
You are correct she is ineligible. Unless she lied to the bar Association and said all her time at her previous employer was actual in house counsel (she would need 3+ years in practice in Canada for her to be able to take the bar). I would assume they'd look into that before letting her take it. But in one of her spring live streams she stated she was eligible to take the bar and that she was going to.

So either she lied to the viewers, or she is telling the truth and lied to the bar Association. To be actually eligible she'd need to either do an apprenticeship that is 4 years long OR would need to do a LLM from an ABA law school ( she got her LLM in Canada so it doesn't count).

I know Elle is too lazy to do either of those. I doubt any of her Karen's remeber that she claimed to be preparing to take the bar. But I do, and I know Elle only cares about appearance and maybe that job at the pay to share workspace place is enough for her, but she can't actually make any money there without passing the bar.

She's too busy trying to find a husband to bother with a real career or purpose in her life.

I still think she's not over him. It's like one of those weird movies where they look at some random thing that reminds them of the "one that got away" That being said, Joe's fiance looks sooo similar to Elle. The only difference is the career aspect. I wonder what really made Joe leave her
She thinks her life is a romantic movie, where she kisses a lot of frogs and then the Prince Charming realises he was in love with her all along and he runs around the world trying to woo her.
In Elle’s mind she is waiting for Joe to realise, Elle is his soulmate. She is manifesting this relationship 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
You are correct she is ineligible. Unless she lied to the bar Association and said all her time at her previous employer was actual in house counsel (she would need 3+ years in practice in Canada for her to be able to take the bar). I would assume they'd look into that before letting her take it. But in one of her spring live streams she stated she was eligible to take the bar and that she was going to.

So either she lied to the viewers, or she is telling the truth and lied to the bar Association. To be actually eligible she'd need to either do an apprenticeship that is 4 years long OR would need to do a LLM from an ABA law school ( she got her LLM in Canada so it doesn't count).

I know Elle is too lazy to do either of those. I doubt any of her Karen's remeber that she claimed to be preparing to take the bar. But I do, and I know Elle only cares about appearance and maybe that job at the pay to share workspace place is enough for her, but she can't actually make any money there without passing the bar.

She's too busy trying to find a husband to bother with a real career or purpose in her life.
I 100% believe she's capable of lying to the Association. Remember, we are talking about the same person who listed her job at MFDA as 'Inhouse counsel' on her public LinkedIn profile accessible to tens of recruiters, potential employers AND her former co-workers who actually know the truth.

She thinks her life is a romantic movie, where she kisses a lot of frogs and then the Prince Charming realises he was in love with her all along and he runs around the world trying to woo her.
In Elle’s mind she is waiting for Joe to realise, Elle is his soulmate. She is manifesting this relationship 😂
What if she's the 🐸

Are they engaged yet? I wouldn't say she looks similar to Smelle... She might have dark hair too but that's it.

• Haha
I feel like she can't get over joe as he was someone she was beneath in the first place

Reactions: 5
Are they engaged yet? I wouldn't say she looks similar to Smelle... She might have dark hair too but that's it.
I would think if Joe got engaged we'd have seen more of a m'Elletdown on her part. Could take a lot of forms. Obviously we'd hope for a completely unhinged video blitz attempting to convince Joe he is making a huge mistake by showcasing how 'amazing' her life is now . . .

But I could be wrong. Maybe he got engaged and thats why her mother came to Seattle for so long; to keep an eye on her knowing that the news could screw her up pretty bad. Elle's reaction could have been to clam up on her channel and socials like she did when her engagement imploded.

It's crazy to think how inactive she's been. In the last 3 months what has she produced? All I can remember is a video complaining that the car dealers didn't treat her like the princess she is and a video bragging about her car.

Reactions: 13
I would think if Joe got engaged we'd have seen more of a m'Elletdown on her part. Could take a lot of forms. Obviously we'd hope for a completely unhinged video blitz attempting to convince Joe he is making a huge mistake by showcasing how 'amazing' her life is now . . .

But I could be wrong. Maybe he got engaged and thats why her mother came to Seattle for so long; to keep an eye on her knowing that the news could screw her up pretty bad. Elle's reaction could have been to clam up on her channel and socials like she did when her engagement imploded.

It's crazy to think how inactive she's been. In the last 3 months what has she produced? All I can remember is a video complaining that the car dealers didn't treat her like the princess she is and a video bragging about her car.
she needs therapy, she should be some what moved on it wasn't even a long term relationship with Joe.

she needs therapy, she should be some what moved on it wasn't even a long term relationship with Joe.
Agreed. She probably needs therapy for a lot of reasons. When you point out (truthfully) that Joe wasn't a long term relationship, it sounds crazy because it was such a defining thing for the social media version of Elle.

While Joe, the person, may not have been a long term relationship, Elle seems to have had a very long term relationship with wanting the life he could afford to provide for her. Dating Joe was the closest she got to that life without having to rely on her mother to provide it.

Did she ever love Joe in the conventional sense that we understand love between two people? My theory is no. How else could she have bounced so quickly into new relationships and even an engagement if she did?

What she can't move on from is the fact she does not have the 'ladies who lunch' life that she wants so badly. I think any obsession with Joe stems from the fact that he was the closest she came to that. If she loved him on a personal level I have to think she wouldn't have been so selfish when she was with him, or at the very least seen he was miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone post the photo of Joe and his new girlfriend? I am not on Instagram so cannot see this.

Reactions: 1
Where is this law stated?

Reactions: 2
Can someone post the photo of Joe and his new girlfriend? I am not on Instagram so cannot see this.
I don't think it's right to do so. The new girlfriend has nothing to do with Smelle so it isn't a good idea to add her pics to a gossip thread about Smelle.

Reactions: 19
She also looks nothing like Smelle lol unless all white women with long dark hair look the same. 🤣 the original comment was said in good faith, but not accurate at all.

She is, in my opinion, a lot better looking than Smelle. She’s not super striking at first glance but the more you look at her, the more you realize how nicely balanced her features are and how normal she looks. She doesn’t have Smelle’s humongous crazy eyes, has an actual chin, no lip dip, or Smelle’s filler filled cheeks that look like they’ll escape her face.

No creepy eyefucks at the camera or self satisfied smirks either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Where is this law stated?

If you scroll down this page it lists the qualifications you need to take the bar exam.

This is directly copied for people who don't want to click the link.

To qualify to take the lawyer bar exam, you must have:

graduated from an ABA-accredited law school with a Juris Doctor degree; or
completed the Washington Supreme Court APR 6 Law Clerk Program; or
graduated with a Juris Doctor from any U.S. law school and earned an LLM degree that meets the requirements of Washington Supreme Court APR 3 from an ABA-approved law school; or
graduated from a university or law school outside of the U.S. with a degree in law that qualifies the applicant to practice law in that jurisdiction and earned an LLM degree that meets the requirements of Washington Supreme Court APR 3 from an ABA-approved law school; or
been admitted to the practice of law in any jurisdiction where the common law of England is the basis of its jurisprudence and has legal experience for at least three of the five years immediately preceding the filing of the application.

Reactions: 13
earned an LLM degree that meets the requirements of Washington Supreme Court APR 3 from an ABA-approved law school; or
graduated from a university or law school outside of the U.S. with a degree in law that qualifies the applicant to practice law in that jurisdiction and earned an LLM degree that meets the requirements of Washington Supreme Court APR 3 from an ABA-approved law school;
Thank you for the info. So why doesn't the above qualify? There are two ways that she should be qualified (not that I think she is trying to ever be an attorney at this point).

Reactions: 3
Thank you for the info. So why doesn't the above qualify? There are two ways that she should be qualified (not that I think she is trying to ever be an attorney at this point).
Her LLM isn't from an ABA-approved law school and Elle has zero work experience in law as an attorney.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.