Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please re-share her deleted videos?? Iā€™d be forever grateful for your kindness šŸ™ rewatching her old videos and itā€™s just not the same without those golden gems.

Reactions: 3
After watching that sad video I think I need to go watch some old ones from when I started watching her in the Joe era to remind myself how I ever started watching her in the first place. This current content would certainly not have drawn me in as aspirational. I don't know what is going on with that hair too....we know Elle still goes out and about town so it's not like she wouldn't think of going to the hairdresser. Has she just not found a capable hairdresser since Vancouver?

Reactions: 10
Can someone please re-share her deleted videos?? Iā€™d be forever grateful for your kindness šŸ™ rewatching her old videos and itā€™s just not the same without those golden gems.
I have the Joe breakup video and engagement with Rick, if you want it, but not any of the vlogs or swampland adventures! How do I upload this?

Reactions: 9
By the way, why in the world didn't she show all of the products she was discussing? Had it been so long that she forgot how this whole Youtube thing works or was it just too much work for her? They don't have to be glamour shots . .most people just sit there and pull them out enthusiastically as they talk. It made me think she didn't actually have the vacuum.

• Wow
  • Haha
By the way, why in the world didn't she show all of the products she was discussing? Had it been so long that she forgot how this whole Youtube thing works or was it just too much work for her? They don't have to be glamour shots . .most people just sit there and pull them out enthusiastically as they talk. It made me think she didn't actually have the vacuum.
I think she used to do that before too. She'd say what lipstick she was wearing but never show it etc. It's her tactic to force viewers to click in the affiliate links.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think she used to do that before too. She'd say what lipstick she was wearing but never show it etc. It's her tactic to force viewers to click in the affiliate links.
I remember Eleanor Lecocq not even mentioning the full name sometimes (ā€œthis is a red lipstick from Dior, Iā€™ll link belowā€) so that people wouldnā€™t be able to Google the exact item, and were forced to click the links if they wanted to know exactly what it was. Her affiliate links would also be really vague like ā€œgreen cashmere sweaterā€ or ā€œpink lipstickā€ so you canā€™t possibly know the name without clicking on the links. The cookie then stays on your computer for up to a month and if you do happen to purchase it during that time, Smelle would get a cut.

A part of me wonders if tattle planted the seed in her mind to move into a bigger place. Similarly to how GG likely planted the Seattle seed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember Eleanor Lecocq not even mentioning the full name sometimes (ā€œthis is a red lipstick from Dior, Iā€™ll link belowā€) so that people wouldnā€™t be able to Google the exact item, and were forced to click the links if they wanted to know exactly what it was. Her affiliate links would also be really vague like ā€œgreen cashmere sweaterā€ or ā€œpink lipstickā€ so you canā€™t possibly know the name without clicking on the links. The cookie then stays on your computer for up to a month and if you do happen to purchase it during that time, Smelle would get a cut.
What happens if you click on Smelle's affiliate link and then another youtuber's affiliate link? Whose cookies will stay on your computer and which youtuber will profit from your purchases? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
She said it was new šŸ™„ either she's desperate and will buy anything "cashmere" just for her hit, or her style is really tanking.

New photos, who dis? And what the heck is that in the first photo?? I guess it is supposed to be pizza?? šŸ¤®
Who the f cuts their pizza with scissors kids use to cut construction paper? I bet she didn't even wash them before using them on her pizza. Also miss shopping addiction can't buy a pizza wheel or use a big knife? I've never seen anyone use scissors on a pizza, kitchen shears ok I'd give a pass since they are designed to be washed.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What happens if you click on Smelle's affiliate link and then another youtuber's affiliate link? Whose cookies will stay on your computer and which youtuber will profit from your purchases? šŸ˜‚
One of the great mysteries of the influencer universe. šŸ˜†

Then again, Smelle has linked a lot overpriced, granny like items that no other influencer is interested in so she might be safe there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn't watch the whole video, y'all. Left after 4 minutes. She is boring as hell. :ROFLMAO:

She just left the craft/kids' scissors on top of the pizza like that AND took a picture?

• Haha
To counteract all of Elle's spending. As a zero waster, I am not sure what made me watch Elle's videos. Sometimes I just cringe at everything she has bought. The people in the video live in Mill Valley which is one of California's priciest zip codes. Night and day.

Yeah I am sure that is it but I feel it had the opposite effect. I'd she showed the vacuum and I thought it looked interesting, I may check the link out quickly while watching the video. However, I don't get that inkling about some hypothetical item she brings up.

Reactions: 5
I have the Joe breakup video and engagement with Rick, if you want it, but not any of the vlogs or swampland adventures! How do I upload this?
I think through wetransfer.com?? I know someone had posted the whole Joeā€™s era vlogs before but I missed it and now the link is expired. ;(

I think through wetransfer.com?? I know someone had posted the whole Joeā€™s era vlogs before but I missed it and now the link is expired. ;(
Looking back, the videos were posted by @Kinifly before. If you are still here with us, can you do the same for us?? @svdwoodsen, if you could post those 2, thatā€™d be so great!!!

Reactions: 2
I question whether or not she even owns most of the stuff she didnā€™t show! I saw another Amazon picks video pop up on my feed and that person had a very similar vacuum on the thumbnail...very suspicious!

Reactions: 7
The last influencer's affiliate link you go through gets the credit, ex if you click Elle's and then Jacklyn Hill's, Jacklyn will get the credit. Also, it's any purchase from that site, does not have to be the same thing, ex: if you click to see the green sweater and end up buying socks, she will get commission for the socks.

Also, the phone thing is what I think of parents or anyone 40+...I'm about a year younger and I prefer something cutesy. At least she isn't buying the LV phone case lol

• Heart
I can't for the life of me imagine someone looking at 2021 Elle and saying 'I want to be just like her. Let's buy the same things she does.'

Wasn't that her whole business model in the Joe era?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.