Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching Confessions of a Shopaholic and thinking of Eleanor LeCocq. Not even 3 minutes in, the main character has a pile of junk, 12 credit cards, and was laughed at by schoolmates as a child. She ALSO compares guys and sweaters, saying that a store will treat you so much better than a man (customer service) and that you can't take a GUY back 7 days later for a better fit in...CASHMERE 😂

Also, her expressions look EERILY like a certain pearl poser!

The home tour is the next video, this is an amazon video (cannot get a sponsorship from amazon)

Before the one minute mark, she mentions she loves supporting local businesses :rolleyes:
Thank you for the link.

She's a sneaky one! Amazon gives a really good kickback for affiliate links so of course she's doing this.

Viewpure link: http://www.viewpure.com/SAuBgSQ8NMg?start=0&end=0

She of the "low nose bridge"...is it just me or is something amiss? That nose looks pretty prominent to me. You can't miss it!

View attachment 456831
Thank you too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree that I get really angry seeing all these people out and about. I moved to another state the second half of 2019 and I assured my mom that she was wrong when she was acting like she would never see me again. Now, it seems she was right as I haven't seen her since December 2019 and she's going to turn 70 soon. I just want to be able to see her but feel like I can't because people had to be able to go to restaurants and bars or have their family gatherings rather than just stay isolated for a bit for a long-term benefit.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s saying, she doesn’t make much money from her affiliate links but doing it to “help” people.
Does she think her followers are that stupid? We all know Amazon is on par with Nordstrom wrt affiliate links. She will get a good kickback if anyone buys from it for the next 30 days or so. Lying has become second nature to her.
So in 2021 "helping people" is done by providing affiliate links. Call me old-fashioned but she'd be more helpful if she stopped shopping like a maniac and trashing the planet with additional waste, stopped unnecessary outings in covid times and started refunding all customers who bought her faulty arts and crafts projects otherwise known as Nouvelle Pearl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Etsy and Amazon (especially Amazon) require sellers to have a stringent return policy and willingness to refund/replace items when something isn’t to the customer’s satisfaction. Elle ships jewelry to people that arrives broken, and refuses to fix it or offer a refund.
Etsy and Amazon’s fees for listing on their platforms can be quite substantial too and can cut into your margins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have bought stuff from etsy shops many times only to find out the seller has their own website too that has even more selection. If she was actually serious about selling to people who aren't her fans, selling a few of her more popular items on etsy and then leaving a card for her website in the order would be a good way to get more visibility. But that would also require work and accepting returns...

Reactions: 10
What is that hideous sweater??? And that cami underneath DOES look like chest hair at first glance! 😂
I wondered the same thing. And then I thought... is that a man's sweater? It's so oversized and the seams for the shoulders are so low. I'm wondering if she's wearing someone else's sweater. Is this her teasing that she has a man in her life?

Given how tight all of her other clothes are, I'm having a hard time believing that she suddenly decided to buy an insanely large sweater and wear it in a video.

Update:
She linked the sweater in the description. It just looks enormous. Again - shocking given all of her other clothing.

Reactions: 9
I just saw on the ABA's website that Washington D.C. is one of the few "states" that allows international LLM graduates to sit for the bar. Maybe Elle thought Seattle was in Washington D.C. 😄
I live in DC!! I hope she doesn’t come here when she runs out of guys in WA!! 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wondered the same thing. And then I thought... is that a man's sweater? It's so oversized and the seams for the shoulders are so low. I'm wondering if she's wearing someone else's sweater. Is this her teasing that she has a man in her life?

Given how tight all of her other clothes are, I'm having a hard time believing that she suddenly decided to buy an insanely large sweater and wear it in a video.

Update:
She linked the sweater in the description. It just looks enormous. Again - shocking given all of her other clothing.
Ha!! I wondered if it was a men's sweater and if she was going to casually say "this is another favorite even though it's not mine, it's my boyfriend's" :sick:
ETA - Ahahaha, she mentions Silpat mats!! And news flash Elle, EVERYONE knows about Yeti...not just PNW people... :rolleyes:
And that vacuum she tried to peddle is garbage!! If that's the ONLY vacuum she owns for a townhouse it's going to be a disgusting dusty, cat-littery, cat fur disaster!! She's so gross!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm already 1:21 in and what the f is with the word salad intro? A whole lot of words, when she could have saved her phlegmy voice by condensing into a single sentence. :rolleyes:

Guess her new favorite word is "fantastic."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Update:
She said it was new 🙄 either she's desperate and will buy anything "cashmere" just for her hit, or her style is really tanking.

New photos, who dis? And what the heck is that in the first photo?? I guess it is supposed to be pizza?? 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She said it was new 🙄 either she's desperate and will buy anything "cashmere" just for her hit, or her style is really tanking.

New photos, who dis? And what the heck is that in the first photo?? I guess it is supposed to be pizza?? 🤮
🤮
Way too much cheese and sauce. I guess the pizza 'doesn't stick' because there's no dough? 😂 😂
And those scissors do NOT make it look appetising.

• Sick
Reactions: 10

The home tour is the next video, this is an amazon video (cannot get a sponsorship from amazon)

Before the one minute mark, she mentions she loves supporting local businesses :rolleyes:
thanks for the view pure link- I couldn’t make it to the end, she is so insipid and annoying to watch so there is no way I would have let her get paid for my sneaky view 😵 dear god she is a hoarder! The thought of what her kitchen cupboards and storage must look like legit gives me hives 🤢. She has so many cutesy cups and useless server ware trinkets for a single person who lives alone🙄🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.