Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also caught her her creepy “something old, something new, something blue” comment in the hallway. This is the strangest thing I’ve ever seen a woman do to push a man into marriage. Does Eleanor Lecocq seriously think Mr.Sixhead or any other guy will watch all her extremely long YouTube videos and pick up on these hints? 🧐

New thread title ideas now that we're reaching the end. These move almost as quickly as Rick!

Slight changes have been made to the following to fit tattle's preferred format:
  1. Elle Florence Lecocq #11 Jane Losten: The Tale of Elle in her 30's
  2. Elle Florence Lecocq #11 The Snake of Seattle
  3. Elle Florence Lecocq #11 Spreads em wide to be a bride!
  4. Elle Florence Lecocq #11 Duchess of Bainbridge
Let me know if you have any additional suggestions or would like to make changes to existing titles. Please drop a comment with your favorite one!

Three is my absolute favorite though one is hilarious as well.
I'm voting for #4

Reactions: 8
I’m very torn between 3 and 4. I’ll pick #4 if she still lives on Bainsbridge by the time of finishing our next thread, For now I’m going with #3😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I also caught her her creepy “something old, something new, something blue” comment in the hallway. This is the strangest thing I’ve ever seen a woman do to push a man into marriage. Does Eleanor Lecocq seriously think Mr.Sixhead or any other guy will watch all her extremely long YouTube videos and pick up on these hints? 🧐

New thread title ideas now that we're reaching the end. These move almost as quickly as Rick!

Slight changes have been made to the following to fit tattle's preferred format:
Let me know if you have any additional suggestions or would like to make changes to existing titles. Please drop a comment with your favorite one!

I vote for no. 3

Reactions: 4
I don't understand that either. I get not wanting to have their litter box out in the kitchen that would be foul. But why can't the cats eat out in the open? Is their water bowl in there too, eww?! She said she stores other stuff in the "ugly room" I bet it all her stuff in there smells like a litter box. We have old girlboss vlogs showing us how she waits too long to change the littler box. Can't imagine she's any cleaner than she used to be.
All vets recommend that you don’t put a cats food and water in the same room as their litter box. It’s unhygienic and it pisses the cats off. She’s a f*cking clown and terrible pet owner.

Reactions: 12

I vote #3

Reactions: 4

#3 so that a man smart enough to google her before dating sees this in the search results 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#4 please!

Also, a very brief comment re the front hall/coat closet situation. If you have ever been to Seattle, you will know that even if it is mild there, it rains. A lot. Your front hall is invariably going to be filled with dripping coats, umbrellas and muddy shoes. In other words, no way in h*ll that living room is going to stay clean.

Reactions: 8

I vote for 4 or 1. 4 is my first pick.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.