Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a lot of condos/townhomes where I live have no true foyer either. Not sure if it is them trying to make it open concept or just trying to not "waste" space by creating one. We are lucky we at least have a coat closet next to our front door but it is still weird to walk right into the living room.

Reactions: 12
I feel like a lot of condos/townhomes where I live have no true foyer either. Not sure if it is them trying to make it open concept or just trying to not "waste" space by creating one. We are lucky we at least have a coat closet next to our front door but it is still weird to walk right into the living room.
In the case of Elle's 'home' layout isn't really a big deal when she can't even commit to living there for a year . . .

Also it's really jarring that the goofy face avatars of her that a lot of people use on this site look better than she looked in that vid . .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This discussion reminds me of the one about wearing shoes indoors lol. Those of us from the East Coast, Midwest, and colder locales can’t imagine doing that because you’d track in so much dirt and slush. Maybe having the front door inline with the entire living and dining area is a space saving + west coast thing? If you opened the front door here in the winter while someone was chilling on the sofa (like Elle’s setup), they would get blasted by cold air within seconds. You’d also step right into your living room with dirty, wet shoes. But maybe out in Seattle, the weather is much more mild so people don’t care as much.

Reactions: 14
All that those stairs remind me of is... Chris' apartment 😂😂😂

Clawsic, mid-century modern, art deco... Or maybe rather Wayfair does West Elm + crap hauled by her hoarder ancestors from Europe?
yes someone commented that it reminded them and looked like Chris's place, I would imagine the commented is since deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yes someone commented that it reminded them and looked like Chris's place, I would imagine the commented is since deleted.
She keeps collecting all these ghosts of exes past. The stories those cats could tell. Think of how many guys she introduced to the cat as 'daddy'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This discussion reminds me of the one about wearing shoes indoors lol. Those of us from the East Coast, Midwest, and colder locales can’t imagine doing that because you’d track in so much dirt and slush. Maybe having the front door inline with the entire living and dining area is a space saving + west coast thing? If you opened the front door here in the winter while someone was chilling on the sofa (like Elle’s setup), they would get blasted by cold air within seconds. You’d also step right into your living room with dirty, wet shoes. But maybe out in Seattle, the weather is much more mild so people don’t care as much.
That's what bugs me so much about it, I do live in the midwest and back before covid if I had anyone over I'd have to remind them to take their shoes off, I think when you don't have a mud room or a true foyer people forget. I think in the case of where we live the condos were just built very cheaply and they didn't want to bother wasting money on it.

Reactions: 7
She keeps collecting all these ghosts of exes past. The stories those cats could tell. Think of how many guys she introduced to the cat as 'daddy'
Bebe must be truly fed up with Elle. She was brought to Vancouver with the promise of a rich lifestyle. Then put through random apartments, few months at the retirement home in Florida, Elle leaving her behind with a stranger and a new cat for months, then transported to Seattle where she has lived in 3 places already. At this point Bebe has suffered more than anyone in Elle’s life. Ginette is only throwing away her money.

Last edited:
its so sad she is living such a lie, who does she think she is kidding. we know she is unemployed how does she imagine anyone thinks she can afford more than a latte, unless G is giving her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least she didn't try and pass off the "ugly room" as a den this time around! 😂
The coat rack should go upstairs and she can display her ugly scarves on it in her office. The "chinoiserie" bench should be replaced with a piece that can actually be used to store shoes (out of sight) by the front door. The weird little table with the monopoly game should just go into the storage unit. I'd love to see a tour of the storage unit actually! lol

That's what bugs me so much about it, I do live in the midwest and back before covid if I had anyone over I'd have to remind them to take their shoes off, I think when you don't have a mud room or a true foyer people forget. I think in the case of where we live the condos were just built very cheaply and they didn't want to bother wasting money on it.
It definitely adds to the cost to add a foyer, hallway, steps, or anything else that separates the front door from the living area. A coat closet would be more costly as well but maybe it's not necessary in Seattle? Do people wear winter jackets there?

At least she didn't try and pass off the "ugly room" as a den this time around! 😂
The coat rack should go upstairs and she can display her ugly scarves on it in her office. The "chinoiserie" bench should be replaced with a piece that can actually be used to store shoes (out of sight) by the front door. The weird little table with the monopoly game should just go into the storage unit. I'd love to see a tour of the storage unit actually! lol
I don't understand how she can drag all her furniture everywhere (that includes those that belonged to her mom and grandma). Elle is always so snobby about Ikea furniture but it's not like the stuff from Wayfair or Article is exactly super high quality either (isn't Wayfair basically Amazon marketplace but for furniture, and most of the items are sold by random people?) and Ikea also has some nice, solid wood items. The only furniture I've ever shipped internationally was designer stuff made by artisans in Italy or Denmark, or vintage items that truly do have a value. It's insane to me that she'll look down on Ikea and spend money moving her Wayfair and Amazon furniture all across the continent. Her moving costs have probably far exceeded the value of her furniture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Omg she’s so sloppy with the editing. There’re multiple duplicated clips like the one at 14:10.

The giveaway rule is not simple at all! Like why do I need to follow you on Instagram if the giveaway is on YouTube?

She definitely reads here, otherwise who would mention this in a home tour? At 15:10, she explains why she displays her le creusets. It’s because it’s too big to fit in the cabinets.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Those poor cats are still forced to eat in the same space where they defecate. I'm surprised they haven't run away yet, she is easily the worst pet owner I can think of.

What is so terrible about cats' bowls that they can't be on the kitchen floor? Also, I'm assuming her 'ugly room' doesn't have the light on non-stop, so does it mean the cats eat in darkness? I know they have better vision that humans do but come on...

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Omg she’s so sloppy with the editing. There’re multiple duplicated clips like the one at 14:10.

The giveaway rule is not simple at all! Like why do I need to follow you on Instagram if the giveaway is on YouTube?

She definitely reads here, otherwise who would mention this in a home tour? At 15:10, she explains why she displays her le creusets. It’s because it’s too big to fit in the cabinets.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
She's trying to increase her subscriber and follower count on all platforms. I noticed that she's now at 82k subscribers on youtube as a result of the giveaway.

It's all a complete joke though, because her vlogmas giveaway went to one of her friends (we have screenshots of this on earlier posts). Eleanor Lecocq is a lying scammer.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Those poor cats are still forced to eat in the same space where they defecate. I'm surprised they haven't run away yet, she is easily the worst pet owner I can think of.

What is so terrible about cats' bowls that they can't be on the kitchen floor? Also, I'm assuming her 'ugly room' doesn't have the light on non-stop, so does it mean the cats eat in darkness? I know they have better vision that humans do but come on...
I don't understand that either. I get not wanting to have their litter box out in the kitchen that would be foul. But why can't the cats eat out in the open? Is their water bowl in there too, eww?! She said she stores other stuff in the "ugly room" I bet it all her stuff in there smells like a litter box. We have old girlboss vlogs showing us how she waits too long to change the littler box. Can't imagine she's any cleaner than she used to be.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I didn't think she really looked like Ginette previously, especially after all the work she's had one, but she looks so much like momma G in this home tour video. I guess her features are really changing with age though she's not that old. She looked a lot better and more fresh faced in her Joe days, that's for sure.

1615152806927.png

1615152997255.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I finally watched the video in its entirety and did she seriously say "I'm looking forward to having monopoly and bingo parties." Is she 100??? This was her face after that comment.

1615153977912.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I finally watched the video in its entirety and did she seriously say "I'm looking forward to having monopoly and bingo parties." Is she 100??? This was her face after that comment.

View attachment 472220
Said while she has a PLATE hanging on the wall behind her and is wearing a cardigan originally owned by a grandad in the 1940s.

• Haha
Said while she has a PLATE hanging on the wall behind her and is wearing a cardigan originally owned by a grandad in the 1940s.
I also caught her her creepy “something old, something new, something blue” comment in the hallway. This is the strangest thing I’ve ever seen a woman do to push a man into marriage. Does Eleanor Lecocq seriously think Mr.Sixhead or any other guy will watch all her extremely long YouTube videos and pick up on these hints? 🧐

New thread title ideas now that we're reaching the end. These move almost as quickly as Rick!

Slight changes have been made to the following to fit tattle's preferred format:
  1. Elle Florence Lecocq #11 Jane Losten: The Tale of Elle in her 30's
  2. Elle Florence Lecocq #11 The Snake of Seattle
  3. Elle Florence Lecocq #11 Spreads em wide to be a bride!
  4. Elle Florence Lecocq #11 Duchess of Bainbridge
Let me know if you have any additional suggestions or would like to make changes to existing titles. Please drop a comment with your favorite one!

Three is my absolute favorite though one is hilarious as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.