Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t (hate-)watched the Amazon video yet but wanted to say that her vague-ness when it comes to forcing clicks is what finally put me over the edge to participate in the Elle gossip lol.

I remember watching a video from last year where she was talking about getting a nice litter box — I have a cat so I was curious, but she literally never showed it on screen or mentioned the name, only listed the link below. WTF?? How does she expect people to trust her review when she doesn’t even show the product??? So useless 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven’t (hate-)watched the Amazon video yet but wanted to say that her vague-ness when it comes to forcing clicks is what finally put me over the edge to participate in the Elle gossip lol.

I remember watching a video from last year where she was talking about getting a nice litter box — I have a cat so I was curious, but she literally never showed it on screen or mentioned the name, only listed the link below. WTF?? How does she expect people to trust her review when she doesn’t even show the product??? So useless 🙄
That’s all she’s ever been about for the last few years — it’s all about what Elle can get, she gives zero f***s about her viewers. Her game is greed, and her content is nothing but links and peddling her crap jewelry, thrown in with smug superiority and eye fu****g the camera.

Why bother showing actual items when she can just throw out links? It’s too much of an effort and we all know she doesn’t take care of tit. That litter box and vacuum are too filthy to show anyway. I’m convinced half the reason she moves around so much when she’s not getting kicked out by her ex boyfriends is due to needing a fresh, clean apartment.

Reactions: 13
That’s all she’s ever been about for the last few years — it’s all about what Elle can get, she gives zero f***s about her viewers. Her game is greed, and her content is nothing but links and peddling her crap jewelry, thrown in with smug superiority and eye fu****g the camera.

Why bother showing actual items when she can just throw out links? It’s too much of an effort and we all know she doesn’t take care of tit. That litter box and vacuum are too filthy to show anyway. I’m convinced half the reason she moves around so much when she’s not getting kicked out by her ex boyfriends is due to needing a fresh, clean apartment.
It’s all greed. It’s way easier to mention the product by name, who naturally talks like that excluding the name of the product you are talking about. It’s so unnatural and would take effort. But exactly purposely making people click through all your links makes you seem untrustworthy and greedy, which is probably why her channel never really reached the level of her peers.

Reactions: 9
Why is she so greedy though?? surely her mom meet most of her needs apart from having a father

Why is she so greedy though?? surely her mom meet most of her needs apart from having a father
It's not about having enough for people like Eleanor Lecocq. She always wants more.

She pushed Joe into moving in together very quickly, she made him pay for overpriced furniture that he clearly didn't want and later sold at a heavy discount on facebook, she probably pushed him to hire a housekeeper and move into a much nicer place than she's ever had, while she spent all her income on daily Nordstrom hauls and plastic surgery.

It's pure selfishness and greed. Given the chance, Smelle will always take advantage of others. We've seen this with her mom, Joe, all her exes to some extent, the Dolls, the men of Seattle for a relationship, and even her viewers.

I hate to say it but she really is human trash. She uses people in every way possible and has no qualms about it.
Perhaps I'd have a tad more compassion for a person like her if she was broke and desperate to stay on the surface. I wouldn't encourage them but I could see they were coming from a place of desperation. But she had so much more than others from day 1 - educated parent, middle class upbringing, private schooling and university education. She didn't need to work during university to pay her fees or bills. Then she got her entry level job and while she wasn't making millions, she was still much better off than hundreds of her peers. I guess living a normal life wasn't enough and she decided to scam everyone around her to get $$$ for ugly handbags and leggings.

• Heart
I watched the movie I Care A Lot last night and the main character reminded me so much of Elle! Has anyone else seen it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched the movie I Care A Lot last night and the main character reminded me so much of Elle! Has anyone else seen it?
I love Rosamund Pike!

Smelle is a grifter through and through. Definitely a con artist and it’s a miracle she hasn’t been disbarred already but I guess that’s difficult as well given she’s never practiced.

I love Rosamund Pike!
Me too! She does evil so well (I love her in Gone Girl as well). And her whole 'business' in the movie was so Elle (only more successful).

The trouble with Elle is that she never knew how to scale up her grift, and now she can't because she knows she's being watched so she has to keep her scamming low-key.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG you guys weren't kidding about how much her lace cami looks like a giant tuft of chest hair peeking out 😳just another in her long line of fashion faux pas...

I want to nitpick something she said about the rechargeable lighter — "I love that it doesn't use batteries but is rechargeable" — ?!?!?

I mean I guess she wouldn't know because she professes to only have used matches her entire life but I'm pretty sure battery-operated lighters don't exist??? I first bought a rechargeable one to replace my Bic butane lighter...she thinks people were sticking AAA batteries in their lighters until now?

I know this is kind of a small thing but she really does talk like an alien sometimes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I hate to say it but she really is human trash. She uses people in every way possible and has no qualms about it.
Perhaps I'd have a tad more compassion for a person like her if she was broke and desperate to stay on the surface. I wouldn't encourage them but I could see they were coming from a place of desperation. But she had so much more than others from day 1 - educated parent, middle class upbringing, private schooling and university education. She didn't need to work during university to pay her fees or bills. Then she got her entry level job and while she wasn't making millions, she was still much better off than hundreds of her peers. I guess living a normal life wasn't enough and she decided to scam everyone around her to get $$$ for ugly handbags and leggings.
its so sad that despite her privilege she has nothing other than fugly leggings, fugly dated designer bags and a car she cant afford. her “business” is an arts and crafts hobby and i doubt she actually has savings in the bank 😬

Also I can't believe she did the SAME THING in this video where she talked about the litter box without mentioning the brand or showing the product! LOL!!!!!

I refuse to click on her links but I'm pretty sure she's talking about the Modkat. I have one too, and you definitely don't need to throw out the entire liner every month...that's so wasteful. But par for the course for Elle.

Reactions: 8
I loved the movie! But in it she is very driven and ambitious. Elle on the other hand is a bottom feeder and scam artist at best. The only thing which elle ambitiously pursues is men, even during a pandemic. Rest mama elle funds.

Reactions: 7
OMG you guys weren't kidding about how much her lace cami looks like a giant tuft of chest hair peeking out 😳just another in her long line of fashion faux pas...

I want to nitpick something she said about the rechargeable lighter — "I love that it doesn't use batteries but is rechargeable" — ?!?!?

I mean I guess she wouldn't know because she professes to only have used matches her entire life but I'm pretty sure battery-operated lighters don't exist??? I first bought a rechargeable one to replace my Bic butane lighter...she thinks people were sticking AAA batteries in their lighters until now?

I know this is kind of a small thing but she really does talk like an alien sometimes!
Same here, I didn’t want to nitpick either, but when she called the lighter’s micro-USB a mini-USB, which hasn’t been widely used in electronics for about a decade, I was just reminded of how small her brain is. It’s not that she didn’t know the difference between the USB sizes, it was just indicative of how ignorant she is about most things she likes to pontificate about. With her raised eyebrows, wandering eye, and upspeak.
And Elle, lighters use piezoelectric ignition. They don’t come with teeny tiny cell batteries that shoot off electric spark. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I can't believe she did the SAME THING in this video where she talked about the litter box without mentioning the brand or showing the product! LOL!!!!!

I refuse to click on her links but I'm pretty sure she's talking about the Modkat. I have one too, and you definitely don't need to throw out the entire liner every month...that's so wasteful. But par for the course for Elle.
I think what I don't understand is not showing these items. I get wanting people to click the links so you don't specify the brand/model but why would someone be interested in clicking a link for something they didn't even see? How do they know they want to check it out? Just because some girl claims (but shows no proof) that she bought it?

Reactions: 11
Hang on, wait...., I had to google it. Please tell me I'm crazy like Elle! I thought it was a rechargeable battery & google told me this:
How does a rechargeable arc lighter work? Instead of using fluid or friction to start a flame, these lighters, which contain a lithium ion battery, create a small electrical "arc" that's much hotter than an open flame. ... Since it's hotter than an open flame, it lights your candle faster.

Reactions: 3
Her Amazon favs or very similar items have already been listed by other youtubers so it’s her being dishonest again. She watched videos by others and copied 2 or 3 items from each video of whatever is currently trending or hot selling. I watch a lot of Amazon fav videos so I’ve seen them already discussed. Here’s an example with the lighter and dyson-like vacuum:

Reactions: 6
Hang on, wait...., I had to google it. Please tell me I'm crazy like Elle! I thought it was a rechargeable battery & google told me this:
How does a rechargeable arc lighter work? Instead of using fluid or friction to start a flame, these lighters, which contain a lithium ion battery, create a small electrical "arc" that's much hotter than an open flame. ... Since it's hotter than an open flame, it lights your candle faster.
You’re RIGHT that the one she was showing HAS a rechargeable battery. But her claim that other lighters are inferior because they have batteries is INCORRECT.

Her exact words were “And I love that it doesn’t use batteries and is rechargeable instead”, which is just ignorant. Her lighter DOES use a battery (WTF do you think the charger is charging, ElleFlorenceInSeattle? A tiny Rumpelstiltskin living inside your lighter who needs to store energy to spin more electric charge to light your LOCAL SEATTLE CANDLE tomorrow night??) and she’s implying that other lighters use batteries, when they actually use piezoelectric ignition.

I HATE being pedantic. duck you for making me this way ElleFlorenceInSeattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right it has a re chargeable battery inside but she was like " it is great you don't have to change the battery". When really regular lighters don't use batteries they use butane , she sounded like she thought all lighters had batteries and this one didn't.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.