Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look carefully, you can see that the pizza is on that old plastic chopping board that Smelle has had for ages. It's scratched and I bet it used to be red but with age the color faded to this weird brownish red. How cheap do you have to be to drop $200+ on a pair of leggings but refuse to get a new chopping board?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Who the f cuts their pizza with scissors kids use to cut construction paper? I bet she didn't even wash them before using them on her pizza. Also miss shopping addiction can't buy a pizza wheel or use a big knife? I've never seen anyone use scissors on a pizza, kitchen shears ok I'd give a pass since they are designed to be washed.
According to Elle's instagram quote, she is “Creating content that balances practicality and aesthetics.” 🤪🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If you look carefully, you can see that the pizza is on that old plastic chopping board that Smelle has had for ages. It's scratched and I bet it used to be red but with age the color faded to this weird brownish red. How cheap do you have to be to drop $200+ on a pair of leggings but refuse to get a new chopping board?
And if my memory serves me right she used to not use chopping board at all. Instead she would do food prepping on the kitchen island/countertop. I remember it was fully documented in some of the Chris era vlogs.

• Sick
  • Wow
That's gross.

Also, as an Italian living in Italy.. NOBODY CUTS PIZZA WITH PAPER SCISSORS. Elle, being "sooo Italian," should know this. Che schifo. There are specific pizza scissors but they look nothing like that and most people here just use the rolling cutter anyway.

Reactions: 13
That's gross.

Also, as an Italian living in Italy.. NOBODY CUTS PIZZA WITH PAPER SCISSORS. Elle, being "sooo Italian," should know this. Che schifo. There are specific pizza scissors but they look nothing like that and most people here just use the rolling cutter anyway.
Yes but are the scissiors Dior?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
if she needs to "save money" by using the same cutting board for 8 years, using paper scissors to cut her pizza, etc in order to afford her luxury goods that to me means she can't afford luxury.

Nothing wrong with that. I don't own any luxury, but I buy new cutting boards when mine get beat up, I have a pizza cutter, I have a bread maker so I don't have to waste time making bread or pizza dough. None of that is essential but I'd rather save my money and put it towards things that make my life easier than a chanel hand bag.

Reactions: 18
if she needs to "save money" by using the same cutting board for 8 years, using paper scissors to cut her pizza, etc in order to afford her luxury goods that to me means she can't afford luxury.

Nothing wrong with that. I don't own any luxury, but I buy new cutting boards when mine get beat up, I have a pizza cutter, I have a bread maker so I don't have to waste time making bread or pizza dough. None of that is essential but I'd rather save my money and put it towards things that make my life easier than a chanel hand bag.
But if you that, don’t you realize nobody will know you’re a girlboss? You definitely have your priorities wrong! I bet you also drive something sensible, like a Toyota! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she is a straight up whack job, how can her mom keep funding this witch??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ginette should get her a new chopping board and pizza cutter as her next gift for like her birthday or xmas or whatever gift giving occasion is next.

• Haha
Ginette should get her a new chopping board and pizza cutter as her next gift for like her birthday or xmas or whatever gift giving occasion is next.
Tuesday. The next gift giving occasion for Elle Florence from Mommy Doormat is the next day of the week that ends with “-day”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe this is why Ginette chooses to live away from Elle? 😂 her retirement fund would be wiped out if they live in the same city for a year. Always wondered why Ginette doesn’t live in the same city as Elle or at least stay for longer periods of time say like 3-4 months

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe this is why Ginette chooses to live away from Elle? 😂 her retirement fund would be wiped out if they live in the same city for a year. Always wondered why Ginette doesn’t live in the same city as Elle or at least stay for longer periods of time say like 3-4 months
If I remember correctly, it didn't take long for G to move to Vancouver before dragged her to LV to get "her opinion" on a couple of bags. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Okay but actually I love cutting food with scissors. I have 3 pairs of ikea scissors we use as kitchen scissors. They are amazing and changed my life. I have a toddler and a baby and am always cutting. I cut pizza, sandwiches, tortillas, lunch meat, cooked meat if it’s thin, spaghetti, whatever. We use and wash them many times a day and run the dishwasher with them at night.
Elles awful but kitchen scissors are the tit

Reactions: 5
Her Friday’s video has only 8.4K views. So much for being a YouTubers for 10+ years. She fails at this too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Some more!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Some more!
The MVP 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.