Eleanor Florence #6 Lawyer no more, pines for days of Joe yore, poor life choices galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a lot of minute details that will not be obvious from a cursory glance at her collection - and Elle loves keeping up appearances. It’s hard to see past the smoke & mirrors if you’re not already aware that she’s a liar 😂

For instance her single flap Chanel - this is a discontinued vintage style - but note that it’s not the double flap style (!) + because of the green color - at least 35% cheaper than a vintage black flap bag even at her original time of purchase (current prices will be a lot more because of price increases over the years) She also confirmed she got it at a great great price in her original unboxing.

Like @svdwoodsen kindly pointed out the stringray small boy Chanel is listed for only 3k on some resale sites. unfortunately Chanel boys have decreased drastically in popularity. She chose recently to pounce because it’s very discounted. Also the small size is the least popular. (Also note there is actually a new medium and old medium style, her Chanel boy is the old medium style which has increased in popularity so if you search the current prices it’ll be worth more but she didn’t pay that much then)

Even her most recently YSL toy Lou bag in the bronze color, she got on discount - she said in her video she got the bag on sale in store because it was a discontinued color.

Because of her choices in color & style, the actual value of her bag collection is much lower.

Elle stretches her dollar as far as it’ll let her & consistently chooses quantity over quality. Even whilst insisting she has a classic style 🤷‍♀️ and selling “heirloom” jewelry

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤔 the figure should be well under 40k because at the time of purchase, prices were much lower. For instance, as she said in her video, at the time of purchase of her Chanel WOC, prices were way lower. Inflation and price increases by designer houses have gotten crazy especially in the last few years - she admits she’s has been buying less in the last 2 years in the video by saying she wants to maintain a classic style (LOL she wishes! The slowdown in shopping is because of poor life choices draining her disposable income (eg Florida move) definitely not by choice or greater self control)

Half her bags are pre-loved and not popular or classic styles / colors which can get you at least 50% off retail.

Chanel has 2 price increases a year and this year, their classic range increased prices by 20%. This affects the prices you are searching for on resale sites because the preloved prices go up to match the current retail price. So you have to discount these prices by 25% or more depending on how far back she originally purchased the bag 😁
I beg to differ. In the past she used to list in the video description how much she bought the bag for. I used those prices where available (e.g. Chanel GST, Chanel navy Boy, green Chanel, Chanel WOC). The WOC itself appears to retail for at least $500 more nowadays than what she originally paid for it.

Back in 2015 she paid over CAD 5,000 for the navy Boy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There are a lot of minute details that will not be obvious from a cursory glance at her collection - and Elle loves keeping up appearances. It’s hard to see past the smoke & mirrors if you’re not already aware that she’s a liar 😂

For instance her single flap Chanel - this is a discontinued vintage style - but note that it’s not the double flap style (!) + because of the green color - at least 35% cheaper than a vintage black flap bag even at her original time of purchase (current prices will be a lot more because of price increases over the years) She also confirmed she got it at a great great price in her original unboxing.

Like @svdwoodsen kindly pointed out the stringray small boy Chanel is listed for only 3k on some resale sites. unfortunately Chanel boys have decreased drastically in popularity. She chose recently to pounce because it’s very discounted. Also the small size is the least popular. (Also note there is actually a new medium and old medium style, her Chanel boy is the old medium style which has increased in popularity so if you search the current prices it’ll be worth more but she didn’t pay that much then)

Even her most recently YSL toy Lou bag in the bronze color, she got on discount - she said in her video she got the bag on sale in store because it was a discontinued color.

Because of her choices in color & style, the actual value of her bag collection is much lower.

Elle stretches her dollar as far as it’ll let her & consistently chooses quantity over quality. Even whilst insisting she has a classic style 🤷‍♀️ and selling “heirloom” jewelry
👏👏👏

Eleanor Florence is a classic case of keeping up appearances. Reality stands that she can't really afford the actual nice styles from pre-loved sites or the boutique, but she wants to tell people that she has a large Chanel collection, so opts for a lot of outdated, heavily discounted options that still have the brand name. The irony is that if she didn't have so many tacky handbags, she could've saved that money up (there is nothing wrong with not being able to afford a 5k+ bag off the bat and saving up for it) and bought a handful of actually nice bags but her shopping addiction causes any cash to burn a hole in her pocket, so she feels the need to spend it ASAP on whatever is available at that price...

Her style is tacky, desperate, and tasteless. Definitely not "claw-ssic."

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 267119

Innocent sub: “I’ve been very sick, and it seems like lots of things have changed in your life during my time recuperating. Since you’ve deleted all vlogs chronicling those changes, and just expect us all to accept the giant gaps in time with no explanation, I’m curious about what has happened, as any human being living in the real world would be. I’m so sorry I’m so behind and couldn’t find the strength to keep up with all the changes you’ve experienced.”

Elle: “No one cares that you’ve been sick, especially not me. I will not even acknowledge your health, and the only reason I’m responding is to tell you to stop prying and nosing around in things I’ve myself voluntarily made public for over a decade. They’re now private, catch up you inferior peon. ❤
I can't believe she didn't express any sort of concern for the follower's health. What a self-absorbed b*tch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And yet she still spends waaaaaay too much on crap she doesn't need. Even if she had a couple bags or a few bags, you can say they're something she doesn't need but you need to have some pleasures in life. This woman has dozens. Don't even get started about her shoes or clothes . . .

Elle is many things, but I'll never accuse her of being cheap. Imagine not owning property and routinely spending $100+ on a single candle . . .

And yet she still spends waaaaaay too much on crap she doesn't need. Even if she had a couple bags or a few bags, you can say they're something she doesn't need but you need to have some pleasures in life. This woman has dozens. Don't even get started about her shoes or clothes . . .

Elle is many things, but I'll never accuse her of being cheap. Imagine not owning property and routinely spending $100+ on a single candle . . .
That only applies to herself. Her friends got her "heirloom pearls" and free Sephora samples for Christmas. Ginette got some hairbands one year. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That only applies to herself. Her friends got her "heirloom pearls" and free Sephora samples for Christmas. Ginette got some hairbands one year. :ROFLMAO:
I think The Dolls™ weren't even graced with the pearl monstrosities. I think she made them earrings with clusters of some semi-precious stones such as turquoises.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her shopping is a full blown addiction. I think people are right when they surmise it was a major factor in the failure of her last 4 relationships.

Here is where I kind of feel bad for her. If she had an addiction that was more commonly recognized by society as a serious problem, she may be more likely to be able to tie the addiction to her inability to find a partner and recognize that its something she needs to address. I would argue that a shopping addiction as serious as hers is a real problem that can ruin her life. She clearly cannot control it and has enablers in her life.

Like imagine she was an alcoholic instead. She starts interacting with Rick online after her last 3 boyfriends left her due to her inability to control her drinking and the damage it caused their lives. She promises Rick she will stop drinking, moves in with him, and right before Christmas, he finds her secret stash of Gin.

Then, after she's on her own yet again she may look at her next glass and say 'I need help. This has destroyed my chances at being happy so many times that I need to do something.' She could start treatment, check into rehab, get the help she needs.

But because Elle is a shopaholic and not an alcoholic, when her engagement imploded there wasn't that push for self reflection after. There isn't that shame that losing a 4th serious partner to drinking or drugs would have carried in our society. There was the exact opposite, she shopped more. Bags, bikes, complete new wardrobes, furniture, candles . . . .

Reactions: 12
I think The Dolls™ weren't even graced with the pearl monstrosities. I think she made them some earrings with clusters of some semi-precious stones such as turquoises.
I remember those earrings! She’s so cheap. And those earrings were really ugly.
Just watched her handbag collection. What a depressing and dated collection. I am guilty for having lots of handbags myself and love watching handbag collections videos on YouTube. I find most handbag collection videos cheerful but her new video just made me feel sad to see the condition of her bags and how dated they are. Who would have thought sadness would be one of the feelings after watching a simple YouTube handbag collection video. But I have to admit she does look relatively better in the new video. No more bursting into tears the next second vibes (or she’s hiding it better now).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 267119

Innocent sub: “I’ve been very sick, and it seems like lots of things have changed in your life during my time recuperating. Since you’ve deleted all vlogs chronicling those changes, and just expect us all to accept the giant gaps in time with no explanation, I’m curious about what has happened, as any human being living in the real world would be. I’m so sorry I’m so behind and couldn’t find the strength to keep up with all the changes you’ve experienced.”

Elle: “No one cares that you’ve been sick, especially not me. I will not even acknowledge your health, and the only reason I’m responding is to tell you to stop prying and nosing around in things I’ve myself voluntarily made public for over a decade. They’re now private, catch up you inferior peon. ❤
she is pathetic, the only reason she is keeping her personal life private is because it is non existent. she makes Charles Gross look good

• Haha
View attachment 267119

I saw this and thought the exact same thing!! Elle is selfish to the core and repulsive.
She thinks she can keep a guy just with her looks and cooking, but she couldn't be more wrong.
Once all that makeup is off, the guy will not even give her a second glance (this is confirmed with guy friends, as they have all said that no-makeup Elle is actually pretty unattractive). Her cooking skills are average and she doesnt understand basic hygiene.
And of course, she lacks what's most important of all: Inner Kindness/Beauty

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember those earrings! She’s so cheap. And those earrings were really ugly.
Just watched her handbag collection. What a depressing and dated collection. I am guilty for having lots of handbags myself and love watching handbag collections videos on YouTube. I find most handbag collection videos cheerful but her new video just made me feel sad to see the condition of her bags and how dated they are. Who would have thought sadness would be one of the feelings after watching a simple YouTube handbag collection video. But I have to admit she does look relatively better in the new video. No more bursting into tears the next second vibes (or she’s hiding it better now).
my grandma wouldn't even wear half of these bags

• Haha
she is pathetic, the only reason she is keeping her personal life private is because it is non existent. she makes Charles Gross look good
Hahaha thanks for reminding me of his existence. He is South American telenovela-cringe level. Our dear Elle is not far off. She also seems to think her tit doesn't stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha thanks for reminding me of his existence. He is South American telenovela-cringe level. Our dear Elle is not far off. She also seems to think her tit doesn't stink.
he at least acknowledges hos craziness, plus he actually has great taste in handbags and he doesn't buy cheap.
Also right or wrong he is open that it is his parents wealth that funds his lifestyle unlike ole smelly cat

Reactions: 10
my grandma wouldn't even wear half of these bags
I think the top three worst ones in Smelle's 'kuhlection' are:

1) Chanel Boy PVC with Iridescent Hardware aka Chinese Factory Ran Out of Materials so They Borrowed Some from Forever21
2) Chanel 2.55 Single Flap in Grismas Green 'because you guyz it goes so well with my feminine aesthetics and floral patterns and Winston the Grismas Tree' 🎄
3) Chanel Small Business Affinity in Kindergartener's Favorite Shade of Pink aka The Most Beautiful Pale Lavender Like My Lavender Pearls

Honourable mention:
1) Chanel Boy Stingray - for extra cruelty to animals. F*ck marine life, said Smelle.
53143_2_Chanel_Boy_Flap_Bag_Woven_PVC_with_Lambski_2D_0003_master.jpg

000112-0265953001511381877-med.jpg

PRE-LOVEDBO1813CHANEL-BOYBAGSMALL-Black-StingrayA9118copy_large.jpg
2f7124ffde25020f723bacf2efc8e5bf.jpg

• Haha

1) Chanel Boy PVC with Iridescent Hardware aka Chinese Factory Ran Out of Materials so They Borrowed Some from Forever21
2) Chanel 2.55 Single Flap in Grismas Green 'because you guyz it goes so well with my feminine aesthetics and floral patterns and Winston the Grismas Tree' 🎄
3) Chanel Small Business Affinity in Kindergartener's Favorite Shade of Pink aka The Most Beautiful Pale Lavender Like My Lavender Pearls

Honourable mention:
1) Chanel Boy Stingray - for extra cruelty to animals. F*ck marine life, said Smelle.
View attachment 267256
View attachment 267253

View attachment 267247 View attachment 267252
Why do they all look like Canal Street knockoffs? Maybe that's the extent of Eleanor Florence's "clawssic" taste. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I like 2-3 bags in Elle's collection: the LV neverfull, the Chanel boy bag in dark navy with gold hardware, the LV Girolata. That's it. The others are just weird.

Reactions: 4

Not to mention the many times she’s scooped up non-luxury handbags and totes during Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sales. Now she’s on the lookout for a laptop bag / briefcase. Elle Lecocq may stretch her dollars when it comes to purchasing outdated luxury handbags, but she’s always on the lookout for more.

Honourable mention:
View attachment 267256
View attachment 267253

View attachment 267247 View attachment 267252
Y’all don’t forget that Eleanor Lecocq purchased the Chanel Small Business Affinity bag when she was deep into her relationship with Special Someone and they went to that party at The Vancouver Club. Talk about an impulsive purchase during an impulsive time to be in a relationship.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ladies, just about everything you’ve said about this woman’s personality, style, fashion sense, direction in life, and so forth, is so on point. The woman is the antithesis of people I admire or strive to be like. As others have mentioned, maybe that is why we are fascinated by her, so we watch her as a bit of a reminder to ourselves of how not to act/behave? Bear with me now, I’m just trying to figure out whyI still watch her videos here. 🤣🤣🤣 Granted, if Tattle/GG did not exist, one thing is for sure: I would have checked out ages ago. Thanks to all for the entertainment!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.