Eleanor Florence #6 Lawyer no more, pines for days of Joe yore, poor life choices galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, just about everything you’ve said about this woman’s personality, style, fashion sense, direction in life, and so forth, is so on point. The woman is the antithesis of people I admire or strive to be like. As others have mentioned, maybe that is why we are fascinated by her, so we watch her as a bit of a reminder to ourselves of how not to act/behave? Bear with me now, I’m just trying to figure out whyI still watch her videos here. 🤣🤣🤣 Granted, if Tattle/GG did not exist, one thing is for sure: I would have checked out ages ago. Thanks to all for the entertainment!
Cautionary tale for sure. Whenever I behave in a way that might be questionable (selfish towards my partner/family, want to impulse buy a lot of things on sale, purchase a super trendy piece that doesn't make sense with my wardrobe and will just clutter up my closet), I think "What would Eleanor Florence do?" and do the exact opposite, and it almost always serves me well.

Also I love this thread and you ladies. Lots of laughter and actual good advice. 🥰:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ladies, just about everything you’ve said about this woman’s personality, style, fashion sense, direction in life, and so forth, is so on point. The woman is the antithesis of people I admire or strive to be like. As others have mentioned, maybe that is why we are fascinated by her, so we watch her as a bit of a reminder to ourselves of how not to act/behave? Bear with me now, I’m just trying to figure out whyI still watch her videos here. 🤣🤣🤣 Granted, if Tattle/GG did not exist, one thing is for sure: I would have checked out ages ago. Thanks to all for the entertainment!
Agreed! I'm just now watching (aka skimming) to see what new shenanigans she's up to. Watching her is like watching bad reality tv.

On a random note, I wonder why she has posted so many hiking photos on her instagram stories recently. I'm betting those outings are either dates or with her "friend". She is definitely trying to mold herself into some PNW hiking/nature/hippie girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
exactly, she should be thanking us. without these threads her channel would be dead and gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe she didn't express any sort of concern for the follower's health. What a self-absorbed b*tch.
She could've had the decency to check if it wasn't covid.

I think the top three worst ones in Smelle's 'kuhlection' are:

1) Chanel Boy PVC with Iridescent Hardware aka Chinese Factory Ran Out of Materials so They Borrowed Some from Forever21
2) Chanel 2.55 Single Flap in Grismas Green 'because you guyz it goes so well with my feminine aesthetics and floral patterns and Winston the Grismas Tree' 🎄
3) Chanel Small Business Affinity in Kindergartener's Favorite Shade of Pink aka The Most Beautiful Pale Lavender Like My Lavender Pearls

Honourable mention:
1) Chanel Boy Stingray - for extra cruelty to animals. F*ck marine life, said Smelle.
View attachment 267256
View attachment 267253

View attachment 267247 View attachment 267252
I actually like the green one on its own, but I wear a lot of black and I'm pretty particular about how I pair my colors. I think it could look good with the right outfit. Elle, however, styles herself with too many focal points.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She could've had the decency to check if it wasn't covid.

I actually like the green one on its own, but I wear a lot of black and I'm pretty particular about how I pair my colors. I think it could look good with the right outfit. Elle, however, styles herself with too many focal points.
She said the green looks good with her "feminine girly pieces" and "florals." Not saying that would definitely look terrible, but that seems insanely busy, given her clothing is usually quite garish. As usual, she likes to pile on way too much. Her style is just like her overblown hair and clown makeup - too busy.

Reactions: 8
She said the green looks good with her "feminine girly pieces" and "florals." Not saying that would definitely look terrible, but that seems insanely busy, given her clothing is usually quite garish. As usual, she likes to pile on way too much. Her style is just like her overblown hair and clown makeup - too busy.
I get that style is personal, but I personally would pair something simple with floral. Maybe a black angular bag to balance out the girliness. Floral with green seems to be too much. They have to match or it just looks off...and girl boss doesn't have the best track record with matching colors.

I get that style is personal, but I personally would pair something simple with floral. Maybe a black angular bag to balance out the girliness. Floral with green seems to be too much. They have to match or it just looks off...and girl boss doesn't have the best track record with matching colors.
Picture this WORK OUTFIT OF THE DAY: sleeveless floral Ted Baker v-neck dress above the knee made of some fabric with sheen, Nouvelle Apparel 'strawberries and cream' (cringe name) cardigan, Nouvelle Apparel scarf, pearl necklace, bracelet, and pearl earrings, full face makeup, some hideous granny shoes drawing attention to cankles and green Chanel bag 🤣🤣🤣 Absolute style drama which Smelle would describe as 'quintessentially feminine, classic, work-appropriate'. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Same here! I stopped watching her since she started shrilling her pearls and scarves until I stumbled across GG and Tattle 😂😂😂

Here's a few other snippets of what keeps her from making videos...guuud cheese and cuking, le felines 🐈, and another hike. At least she has some decent ankle support on that one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cankles galore! She’s making it worse with her leg stretching pose.
That awkward moment when you have to deal with the following when posing strategically in photos:

1. looking like you have longer legs
2. looking thinner and more "extra extra small which is my size"
3. cankles

I guess 1 & 2 won out. She'll just have to tolerate 3 given that one's not fixable with strategic angles. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.