Eleanor Florence #6 Lawyer no more, pines for days of Joe yore, poor life choices galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked randomly on Vestaire Collective for that "super expensive Chanel bag" as Elle called it and this one looks a lot like hers, except it's silver instead of black and the medium size (aka. most popular size) instead of what seems to be the small size of hers and it's less than 3k. Not saying it's a cheap bag by any means but Elle is definitely trying to present her pre-loved purchases as these super exotic/rare/expensive things when they are easily found on pre-loved sites at about half or less than half of retail price. She's basically paying around YSL + a bit more prices for her Chanels so no wonder she has to buy ugly and outdated colors/styles/materials. Pretentious and misrepresenting things as usual.

Also this so called "exotic" leather (I HATE that they felt the need to kill poor stingrays for this!) and bag style is still much cheaper than a classic medium black Chanel flap with gold or silver hardware in both the preloved market and the Chanel boutique, and I suspect this is why Elle buys styles like this. It makes her look like she's buying Chanel, and even "exotic" (presumably expensive at first glance) leather, but at a much lower price. Eleanor Florence is so fake and all about presenting an image of having money/expensive thing, and has awful taste in fashion.

View attachment 266783
Her bag choice is just like her style, pretentious, dated and wannabe😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Rick got mad with her, good for him. How can you justify spending thousands on designer handbags when you're unemployed and forcing your partner to upgrade their home, vehicle and lifestyle? Even if she used her savings or her mum's credit card, it's tone deaf and tacky.

Reactions: 11
The way she kept saying she saved for the bags, Elle admit it your a spoilt brat and everything in life financially anyway had been handed to you.
Come on we aren't stupid, she lived in an expensive city in Canada, paid rent, Vancouver club membership, blow outs. Nails, clothes and she expects us to believe she bought all her bags on her average salary.
She's such a liar and I'm starting to wonder does she have any redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 9
Who knows, but wasn't she admin in the law firm
She was an investigator at a mutual fund company. She worked there for 5 years, my guess her salary was probably around $80-$70K annually. I don’t think she made terrible money but still not enough to live her life style and save. She spends every penny she has and is clearly counting on family money/marriage as her retirement plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Honestly it’s quite possible for her to buy all her bags on her investigator salary (75k) & YouTube/business income (anywhere from 20k to 50k in prime Joe era with tons of content, affiliate links, sponsored videos and pearl/scarf shilling) & Adjunct teacher income. Her bags are largely off-season, second hand. Or lower priced bags. It’s all a facade with her “classic” taste and luxury collection.

At least 2 years in Vancouver was rent-free. Notice that she spends the most during these periods when a boyfriend is footing the rent.

Let’s not forget she literally spends only on herself and she’s very cheap with others.

She doesn’t spend on travel. She only travels to Hawaii on Ginettes dime or with partners (Chris)

Of course it doesn’t mean that it’s wise for her to do so! She spends without thinking about retirement or to plan for investment properties / build a share portfolio etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly it’s quite possible for her to buy all her bags on her investigator salary (75k) & YouTube/business income (anywhere from 20k to 60k in prime Joe era with tons of content and pearl shilling) & Adjunct teacher income. Her bags are largely off-season, second hand. Or lower priced bags. It’s all a facade with her “classic” taste and luxury collection.

At least 2 years in Vancouver was rent-free. Notice that she spends the most during these periods when a boyfriend is footing the rent.

Let’s not forget she literally spends only on herself and she’s very cheap with others.

She doesn’t spend on travel. She only travels to Hawaii on Ginettes dime or with partners (Chris)

Of course it doesn’t mean that it’s wise for her to do so! She spends without thinking about retirement or to plan for investment properties / build a share portfolio etc
Yes, it seems like the numbers probably (used to) add up, except, of course, at the end, her balance is zero! Meanwhile, she’s single, has no kids, and no student loans. There’s no excuse for not having some money saved up, and I don’t mean a savings account with a few thousand dollars. The worst of it is, she’s smug about it. In her latest video she seemed proud to have purchased most of her handbags herself. She blew thousands of dollars on handbags (at least $25,000 perhaps? Has anyone tried to add it up?) and has nothing to her name except for what she will inherit from her mother.

She says she doesn’t read these forums but she most definitely does. She keeps justifying herself in her videos lately in response to whatever is being discussed here.

She says she doesn’t read these forums but she most definitely does. She keeps justifying herself in her videos lately in response to whatever is being discussed here.
agreed she was falling over her words to justify herself, why not just admit you are spending your mothers money.

Reactions: 5
Welcome to Elle Florence’s Personal Finance Rules:

Rule No. 1: Only spend money on yourself (bonus points if the purchase can be filmed for bragging and affiliate link purposes)

Rule No. 2: Be Creative when Cheaping out on others (rodents and Sephora samples are acceptable; feel free to cheap out on your pets, partner and potential in-laws)

~spending on Ginette acceptable with the guarantee that you’ll get something back twice as valuable

Rule No. 3: Only buy things on sale. Always buy the tackiest things (they have the biggest discount ratio) (otherwise, just haul them so you can affiliate link them and return them later)

Rule No. 4: Never entertain the thought of travelling on your own dime

Rule No. 5: Dont have a conscience. Karens are your Best Friend. No refunds accepted

Rule No. 6: Live in the moment. Secure a retirement fund with Low cut tops and Cucking! 👩🏻‍🍳

Exceptions:
- cosmetic enhancements
- Vancouver club (fake friends are worth paying for - take that mean girls from high school! make sure to exploit your gym privileges and film when you’re not supposed to)
- if a man is willing to put a ring on it, drop everything and pounce

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, it seems like the numbers probably (used to) add up, except, of course, at the end, her balance is zero! Meanwhile, she’s single, has no kids, and no student loans. There’s no excuse for not having some money saved up, and I don’t mean a savings account with a few thousand dollars. The worst of it is, she’s smug about it. In her latest video she seemed proud to have purchased most of her handbags herself. She blew thousands of dollars on handbags (at least $25,000 perhaps? Has anyone tried to add it up?) and has nothing to her name except for what she will inherit from her mother.
I calculated that all her handbags are worth $55,000. Hard to say if she spent that exact amount of them as the beige Gucci Soho bag and Mulberry Lily were gifts. At the same time, some bags she bought brand new are now discontinued so in my calculation I had to use lower prices of the ones I could find on the resale websites.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She is such a selfish prat. Just awful.

Fakest person I’ve come across in ages and we know you read this, Eleanor Florence. You steal ideas from us and talk about us on your social media, and take your anger out on unsuspecting subscribers because you’re paranoid that everyone hates you and knows you for the scammer you are. You’re cracking under the pressure from all your lying and we can all see it. You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a greedy scammer who only cares about herself and takes advantage of others. You might’ve gone from ugly duckling to ok looking after all your plastic surgeries, but we all see you for the ugly person you are on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
D8C6600C-61A2-4613-A732-D5113AF0EA84.jpeg

Innocent sub: “I’ve been very sick, and it seems like lots of things have changed in your life during my time recuperating. Since you’ve deleted all vlogs chronicling those changes, and just expect us all to accept the giant gaps in time with no explanation, I’m curious about what has happened, as any human being living in the real world would be. I’m so sorry I’m so behind and couldn’t find the strength to keep up with all the changes you’ve experienced.”

Elle: “No one cares that you’ve been sick, especially not me. I will not even acknowledge your health, and the only reason I’m responding is to tell you to stop prying and nosing around in things I’ve myself voluntarily made public for over a decade. They’re now private, catch up you inferior peon. ❤

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course Eleanor Florence doesn't give a f about her subscribers - if any of you are reading this, know that she ONLY CARES ABOUT YOUR CASH CONTRIBUTIONS and nothing more! She doesn't give a damn if you're concerned about her or if you're sick. If you question her narrative or fake image at any time, your comment will be deleted and you'll be permanently silenced from her social media page.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I calculated that all her handbags are worth $55,000. Hard to say if she spent that exact amount of them as the beige Gucci Soho bag and Mulberry Lily were gifts. At the same time, some bags she bought brand new are now discontinued so in my calculation I had to use lower prices of the ones I could find on the resale websites.
🤔 the figure should be well under 40k because at the time of purchase, prices were much lower. For instance, as she said in her video, at the time of purchase of her Chanel WOC, prices were way lower. Inflation and price increases by designer houses have gotten crazy especially in the last few years - she admits she’s has been buying less in the last 2 years in the video by saying she wants to maintain a classic style (LOL she wishes! The slowdown in shopping is because of poor life choices draining her disposable income (eg Florida move) definitely not by choice or greater self control)

Half her bags are pre-loved and not popular or classic styles / colors which can get you at least 50% off retail.

Chanel has 2 price increases a year and this year, their classic range increased prices by 20%. This affects the prices you are searching for on resale sites because the preloved prices go up to match the current retail price. So you have to discount these prices by 25% or more depending on how far back she originally purchased the bag 😁

Reactions: 8
🤔 the figure should be well under 40k because at the time of purchase, prices were much lower. For instance, as she said in her video, at the time of purchase of her Chanel WOC, prices were way lower. Inflation and price increases by designer houses have gotten crazy especially in the last few years - she admits she’s has been buying less in the last 2 years in the video by saying she wants to maintain a classic style (LOL she wishes! The slowdown in shopping is because of poor life choices draining her disposable income (eg Florida move) definitely not by choice or greater self control)

Half her bags are pre-loved and not popular or classic styles / colors which can get you at least 50% off retail.

Chanel has 2 price increases a year and this year, their classic range increased prices by 20%. This affects the prices you are searching for on resale sites because the preloved prices go up to match the current retail price. So you have to discount these prices by 25% or more depending on how far back she originally purchased the bag 😁
My impression is outside of maybe her childish pink Chanel bag with the handle on top which Ginette paid for from the boutique, all of her bags were individually under 3k, including that ugly stingray Boy (which I found yesterday on a pre-loved site for 2.6k and she bought it before all the price increases this year so it was probably for even less) and blue Boy that looks like a yarn factory threw up all over it. The rest of her bags were probably 2k each or less given a good chunk of them are preloved and most of those bags don't retail for over 2k new from the boutique.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.