Eleanor Florence #6 Lawyer no more, pines for days of Joe yore, poor life choices galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm obviously not hard on Elle and most of the time give her the benefit of doubt, but man, couldn't she even ask how her follower's doing or throw a "hope you're feeling better".

Reactions: 14
1602024027340.png

Omg i think she definitely need to get this fixed....her eyes are looking at different directions...

My partner's a little cross eyed, but when he looks at things his vision doesnt make such a crazy cross angle, if this makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm obviously not hard on Elle and most of the time give her the benefit of doubt, but man, couldn't she even ask how her follower's doing or throw a "hope you're feeling better".
Yep, when you start paying attention to these little slips you start to uncover the nasty true side of SmEleanore Florence. She’s so paranoid that poster may be trolling her it doesn’t even occur to her to be kind. Selfish childish behavior!

Reactions: 13
That awkward moment when you have to deal with the following when posing strategically in photos:

1. looking like you have longer legs
2. looking thinner and more "extra extra small which is my size"
3. cankles

I guess 1 & 2 won out. She'll just have to tolerate 3 given that one's not fixable with strategic angles. :ROFLMAO:
My question is like, how is she getting these photos? So she had her hiking friend take these for her, and she's like "no, wait, take it from this angle, take one with this pose, take another one with this pose, etc"?

Reactions: 11
My question is like, how is she getting these photos? So she had her hiking friend take these for her, and she's like "no, wait, take it from this angle, take one with this pose, take another one with this pose, etc"?
Maybe she's using a tripod.

Reactions: 6
I honestly wouldn't put it past her to ask her friend to take a million photos for her "scarf business." She is so inconsiderate - reminds me of this ultra clingy bedroom tour where Eleanor Florence made Joe talk about their bed and he was obviously bored and kind of uncomfortable (another viewpure link so Smelley doesn't collect views/ad money from us): http://www.viewpure.com/jKt1aMo0boQ?start=0&end=0

Reactions: 9
Oh wow, I don't think I've ever seen that video before, he's clearly uncomfortable. She's horrible!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 267793

Omg i think she definitely need to get this fixed....her eyes are looking at different directions...

My partner's a little cross eyed, but when he looks at things his vision doesnt make such a crazy cross angle, if this makes sense.
I don't think she can fully get it fixed at this point. I'm pretty sure surgery to correct squints like this are supposed to be done in childhood. There are treatments, but they would certainly be complex and expensive. I had laser eye surgery a couple of years ago and my surgeon noticed that I had a slight squint, but it's not noticeable to anyone (including me!) and doesn't require any treatment. Apparently they are pretty common.

Reactions: 8
They're a pathway to more bags and shoes. Nothing more. Same as her long-gone men.

I like the look of Chanel bags - boy bag and the flaps but I know people who have them who said they don't like wearing them because of the weight or the straps dig in. I feel if it wasn't Chanel the brand, it wouldn't be so hot.

Reactions: 5
I don't think ANYONE will mistake her for a native anytime soon! Who wears these for hiking?
Oh wow! Thanks for these screenshots!

Is it 1) her lack of calf muscles or 2) her thick ankles that are the problem?

I was a heavy kid and worked it off by running (and an ED, wouldn’t recommend), so I now have insanely huge calf muscles (you see them a lot on people who were overweight and not anymore), but my ankle bone (?) protrudes unlike Elle’s meaty, soft ankles that make her legs look like hooves. Perhaps it’s the combination of both 1 and 2? I’m mostly just perplexed how she manages to hike, prance around Nordstrom, Vancouver, and Rick’s cul-de-sac in heels, bike around Seattle, and still have such soft legs...?

On a totally different note, I’m jealous of Elle’s relationship with food. I will never have a healthy relationship with it the way Elle does thanks to my ED history. I enjoy her cooking and WIEIAD vlogs when she’s not all “beer and fruit waffles because I’m Belgian, butter because I’m French, pasta because I’m Italian, tea and clotted cream scones because college in England, ahi because I spend a month in Hawaii each year, dim sum because I went to Hong Kong once 12 years ago...” because of her ability to eat whatever she wants and not worry about the nutritional density or caloric content the way I do about EVERYTHING even before it goes in my mouth still to this day. The one thing I actually envy about Elle Florence, the desperate man-hunting #girlboss.

Reactions: 12
She would never think to put her bag on the ground but she'll let her 🐈 run amok all over her kitchen counters... 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I was a heavy kid and worked it off by running (and an ED, wouldn’t recommend), so I now have insanely huge calf muscles (you see them a lot on people who were overweight and not anymore), but my ankle bone (?) protrudes unlike Elle’s meaty, soft ankles that make her legs look like hooves. Perhaps it’s the combination of both 1 and 2? I’m mostly just perplexed how she manages to hike, prance around Nordstrom, Vancouver, and Rick’s cul-de-sac in heels, bike around Seattle, and still have such soft legs...?

On a totally different note, I’m jealous of Elle’s relationship with food. I will never have a healthy relationship with it the way Elle does thanks to my ED history. I enjoy her cooking and WIEIAD vlogs when she’s not all “beer and fruit waffles because I’m Belgian, butter because I’m French, pasta because I’m Italian, tea and clotted cream scones because college in England, ahi because I spend a month in Hawaii each year, dim sum because I went to Hong Kong once 12 years ago...” because of her ability to eat whatever she wants and not worry about the nutritional density or caloric content the way I do about EVERYTHING even before it goes in my mouth still to this day. The one thing I actually envy about Elle Florence, the desperate man-hunting #girlboss.
I'm jealous of that too. She has a pretty healthy relationship with food and I think a lot of people don't. My mom has disordered eating (and body dysmorphia) and it really messed me up in highschool bc she's a few inches taller than me, and weighed the same as me, and would talk about how fat she was all the time. Going to college and moving out helped but I still have guilt with food sometimes and worry about how I look. I'm jealous that she doesn't really seem self conscious about that kind of thing.

Ok just catching up with the thread and the screenshot of her saying her scarf is like a "luxury hug" after a hike.

Like I seriously want what she's on. Quarantine has been rough and I'd like a trip to La La Land, thanks.

The only thing I think of when I see the words "luxury hug" are her lying on her bed underneath her mountain of bags. Or being so desperate for human contact that she'd throw caution to the wind and hug her personal shopper at Nordstrom.

Either scenario is just sad. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That's a great question and you've got me thinking. And sorry about your ED history. I hope things will improve for you one day. There is hope!

Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned her cankles, so I'll answer the question and move on. I do just want to note that there's nothing wrong with anybody's body that they can't help, and I only pointed it out in the picture because Elle is all about flattering her figure/features.

I'm guessing what makes the cankles is #2 with a combination of the cut of the top of her shoes (notice how she chooses ones typically square cut). Her calves blend into her ankles which blend into her feet. And then the square tongue of the shoe just continues that line. Not flattering on her. Or practical, in this case.

• Heart
I'm jealous of that too. She has a pretty healthy relationship with food and I think a lot of people don't. My mom has disordered eating (and body dysmorphia) and it really messed me up in highschool bc she's a few inches taller than me, and weighed the same as me, and would talk about how fat she was all the time. Going to college and moving out helped but I still have guilt with food sometimes and worry about how I look. I'm jealous that she doesn't really seem self conscious about that kind of thing.
Yup, I agree. I like that she cooks, she eats, and she enjoys the food she eats. Maybe she tends to cook rich food, or carby food or cheesy food, but generally she seems to have a good relationship with food, and she is clearly not overweight. I hope the criticisms about how her body looks (which honestly I never understood - she looks fine) doesn't change her seemingly healthy outlook when it comes to food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Actually I think Elle only eats rich foods for dinner. If you watch her old youtube videos, for breakfast, she'd have Quinoa pudding / yogurt topped with fruit and coffee with cream. For lunch, she'd eat soup that she brings. For dinner she cooks a real meal that she shares with her BFs. That's normal.

It's only when she's on vacations that she's constantly eating out with Ginette. Or brunches on weekends. I'm kinda jealous she eats at all those fancy places in Hawaii though.

Chase Amie looks like she eats a lot whilst she's vacationing but if you look at her day to day life she doesn't overeat - she showed us breakfast and dinner on her working days and she'd have yogurt or something with fruit and tea, for dinner she's have salad with salmon.

Last edited:
Yeah those shoes are a dead giveaway it wasn't much of a hike
I am willing to bet she changed out of hiking boots into those loafers for their meal out. I usually do that too and leave my muddy boots in the trunk and put on clean shoes.Also I am born and raised in Seattle. I also usually bring another shirt and sweatshirt so I don’t have to be sweaty while enjoying a meal or beer out after a hike.

Reactions: 7
I honestly wouldn't put it past her to ask her friend to take a million photos for her "scarf business." She is so inconsiderate - reminds me of this ultra clingy bedroom tour where Eleanor Florence made Joe talk about their bed and he was obviously bored and kind of uncomfortable (another viewpure link so Smelley doesn't collect views/ad money from us): http://www.viewpure.com/jKt1aMo0boQ?start=0&end=0
I don’t think Elle’s friend minds since she runs her own blog. I’d cringe if she looked up to Elle and considered her a “Girlboss”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.